Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 (23017 Views)

NCC Approves Harmonized Short Codes, Directs Implementation / NCC Unveils New Unified Short Codes For All Mobile Networks In The Country / Best Airtel Tariff Plans And Migration Codes May 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by Quest7777: 11:16am On Mar 08, 2023
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by dfrost: 11:20am On Mar 08, 2023
Atarakpa:
I no understand again o

Basically, you don't need to dial *556# for MTN balance or *232# for 9mobile balance.

One code for all. MTN tweeted it early hours of today or yesterday, I can't recollect exactly.

2 Likes

Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by Burgcudi(m): 11:21am On Mar 08, 2023
ugotricey:
Jonzing people
Lol
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by Joshintua(m): 11:22am On Mar 08, 2023
Nice Concept.
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by Femich18(m): 11:23am On Mar 08, 2023
zoedew:

Thanks. It’s operational as we speak. I just checked my balance using *310#
Tried it too and it worked. Thanks.

I had to try it on My second line before trying it on my main line.
Make e no be say I go send your money or airtime unknowingly grin

3 Likes

Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by fabolouz1(m): 11:23am On Mar 08, 2023
Long awaited .
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by Confirmedzombie: 11:24am On Mar 08, 2023
My first FTC. I dedicate my FTC to our president elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:27am On Mar 08, 2023
Fear oligopolies, they always unite to fvck you real bad. There’s no competition, only veiled cooperation
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by zoedew: 11:28am On Mar 08, 2023
Femich18:

Tried it too and it worked. Thanks.

I had to try it one My second line before trying it on my main line.
Make e no be say I go send your money or airtime unknowingly grin
Show some love nah!😎. Make un spend this money nah!!😇😇
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by Parachoko: 11:35am On Mar 08, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Buhari done bring another wahala... One week one problem

2.7 trillion Old note taking out of circulation

450billion new notes printed

Cashless transaction going through congestion and transaction failing

Now Buhari wants to migrate all USSD service codes to a single platform by March 17 all of a sudden without prior notice

May 17
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by 2Ways(m): 11:36am On Mar 08, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Now Buhari wants to migrate all USSD service codes to a single platform by March 17 all of a sudden without prior notice

I Saw May 17th on the Post, not the March 17th you are quoting.
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by FireUpNow(m): 11:36am On Mar 08, 2023
These people get brain gay
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 08, 2023
GorillaApp:
Why don't they inform people before hand? They just suspended the services and are now telling us now.
Why do they like inflicting pain on the people?

It's a good one though

Why do some of you Nigerians find it difficult to read and properly understand?

This is how you will log out of nairaland later in the day, then end up passing false information to people who were not equally opportune to read the news for themselves.

How you even take pass exams for the schools wey you go.. ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 08, 2023
Moh247:
cool

In your bid to express more of your usual lack of proper reasoning, you couldn't even wait to read the details properly before shouting Buhari's name.

The kind of unintelligent crowd Tinubu gathered to push his internet propaganda.. !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by seguno2: 11:43am On Mar 08, 2023
ijustdey:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/telcos-migrate-to-harmonised-short-codes-collapse-individual-short-codes-may-17/

Is this what Atiku’s privatisation and deregulation of the telecom sector 23 years ago, has led us into?

Won’t we be enjoying similar benefits from petrol prices deregulation in 2012, if Tinubu’s misinformed urchins didn’t gather in Ojota to party and protest against it using #OccupyNigeria
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by seguno2: 11:45am On Mar 08, 2023
Buddha3:

In your bid to express more of your usual lack of proper reasoning, you couldn't even wait to read the details properly before shouting Buhari's name.

The kind of unintelligent crowd Tinubu gathered to push his internet propaganda.. !

There is a reason why Tinubu has been the leader of all governors failing to make education free for all children in government schools with enough teachers. There is a reason why.
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 08, 2023
If it ain't broke
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by Moh247: 11:50am On Mar 08, 2023
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 08, 2023
Moh247:

Only a fool believe he is above mistake or typo

And only a bigger lunatic would believe anyone who supports Tinubu got gathered to push propaganda

I mean many idiots online throwing shit about like I know you or give a fvck about you

grin grin

E pain am!

Unlettered tribalistic bastard! With your facial tribal marks like Julius Berger's highway gutters!
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by Moh247: 11:55am On Mar 08, 2023
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 08, 2023
[quote author=Moh247 post=121572129][/quote]

It's "were you raised"... Not "where you raised"...

Ode.. grin!
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 08, 2023
Moh247:

Stick to the crude Yoruba language you were raised with, while growing up in those dirty Surulere slums.. grin.

You and English have no business in common. Half-brained nitwit!
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by oyeb15: 12:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
Mtn credit me 1050 after dailing *311*0# hope it's not election bribe. Opebi Allen area.
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by shezy14(m): 12:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
Atarakpa:
I no understand again o
why you go understand, na hatred full your body
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by shezy14(m): 12:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
Olasyke:
If it ain't broke
Your brain is though angry
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by shezy14(m): 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Now Buhari wants to migrate all USSD service codes to a single platform by May 17 all of a sudden without prior notice

How much dumber can you be?
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by Bimpe29: 12:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
This is really nice and stress free. With multiple mobile lines of 2 or more service providers, one may actually forget a particular short code on any of the lines.
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by Moh247: 12:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
[quote author=shezy14 post=121572480]How much dumber can you be?[/quote
Not as dumb as your father I pray
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
shezy14:
Your brain is though angry
What did i do to deserve this?
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by Itzurboi(m): 12:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
clockwisereport:
Somebody is using my mtn line to borrow airtime. Once he finishes it, he borrows again. I have mailed and called MTN, they said they did not see anything relating to that.

I visited MTN office in my area yesterday, they advised me to clear the outstanding debt and do welcome back. I did that. Immediately I got home, the person has borrowed another N500. Please, make una help me
cheesy grin this is funny
Re: Telcos Migrate To Harmonised Short Codes, Collapse Individual Short Codes May 17 by BJanta: 12:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
Scatterscatter:
Interesting days ahead

One day, one trouble grin

.... and the entire month, big wahala.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Are Sim Cards Sold In Your Area? / 9mobile Is What Is Wrong With The Blackman / 6 Reasons Why Nigerians Choose Android Phones Over Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.