Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew (35159 Views)

Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her / Pastor Hypes Naira Marley During Sermon, Says he's smart Despite Smoking Weed / Do You Think Wizkid “made In Lagos” Album Worth The Long Wait And Hypes? Finally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by fman(m): 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I prefer Davido over wizkid, Davido has married Chioma and I’m glad he did, he’s also very generous. But you see this one, he’s busy camping people’s daughters and impregnating them, very bad.
seems wizzy disarm your banny? grin
Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by 802oluwaseyi: 5:47pm On Mar 08, 2023
MachalaMachala...
Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by Teeroyzimma: 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I prefer Davido over wizkid, Davido has married Chioma and I’m glad he did, he’s also very generous. But you see this one, he’s busy camping people’s daughters and impregnating them, very bad.
You're a fool, wasn't Davido doing the same thing? If Ifeanyi didn't die, do you think Davido would've married Chioma? Have sense.
Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
TinubuShet:
As far as Afrobeat is concerned, Wizkid is the greatest of all time, Better than Fela, better than Burna
U lie. Fela possibly but not Burna

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by Rebuke: 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Don't go and face yhur life, dey there play. I don't like their lifestyle and I don't envy then but I also don't want anyone dragging them f00lishly.
Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by myyansh68(m): 5:59pm On Mar 08, 2023
Small ♋
😂

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by stillme231: 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2023
TinubuShet:
As far as Afrobeat is concerned, Wizkid is the greatest of all time, Better than Fela, better than Burna
you only listen to trash 🗑️

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by Enemyofpeace: 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
Mynd44 can I come to your place for pounded yam and egusi soup this weekend?

Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by DMCA: 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You why are you jumping from one penis to another? grin

Premium Evening Newspaper grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by DMCA: 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2023
olgaa14:

how you guys drag people's mother easily beats my imagination.
Get used to it cool
Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 08, 2023
Delicious22:
Go and insult your father at home.. Ọmọ alé.

This fool is seriously hurt....
If u are always insulting Ur father.
Note that it is wrong to advice others to do the same.
I am now fully convinced that u are useless.
Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by Delicious22: 7:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

This fool is seriously hurt....
If u are always insulting Ur father.
Note that it is wrong to advice others to do the same.
I am now fully convinced that u are useless.
When you're done insulting your father at home, beat the hell out of him.

I will compensate you with Amala.
Ọmọ alé. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by BigRocky: 8:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
olgaa14:

You can't even spell,think you should get some education.

Ok, English teacher.
Selective justice is Injustice bruh.

You left the girl that said all manner of rubbish concerning wizkid who is also someone's dad and you automatically transform into a moralist on the comment of a guy who only serve the idiotic girl a taste of her own medicine.

U should do better bro👍
Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by olgaa14: 8:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
BigRocky:

Ok, English teacher.
Selective justice is Injustice bruh.

You left the girl that said all manner of rubbish concerning wizkid who is also someone's dad and you automatically transform into a moralist on the comment of a guy who only serve the idiotic girl a taste of her own medicine.

U should do better bro👍
If it's ok to insult people's mother because of wizkid then have it your way.
Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by olgaa14: 8:24pm On Mar 08, 2023
wahalawahala:
na one of the things u pick up somehow if u frequent nairaland.. if den give ur mama and papa today and tomorrow.. u go dey forced to give anoda person mama and papa anoda day🥴
Yeah I know it's a thing of pride for some guys here to quickly show us they were raised.
Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 08, 2023
Delicious22:
When you're done insulting your father at home, beat the hell out of him.

I will compensate you with Amala.
Ọmọ alé. grin

U definitely would look like someone with a roasted brain....
U keep mentioning father because it is a norm in Ur family that u all insults your parents everyday.

U are just an educated illiterate. Imagine mixing Yoruba and English.
Everyone knows that most yorubas like calling their children Omo ale. Am sure that word was constantly used by Ur parents on U. Hence, U feel u can use it some one else ....U lack wisdom
Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by Delicious22: 8:41pm On Mar 08, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

U definitely would look like someone with a roasted brain....
U keep mentioning father because it is a norm in Ur family that u all insults your parents everyday.

U are just an educated illiterate. Imagine mixing Yoruba and English.
Everyone knows that most yorubas like calling their children Omo ale. Am sure that word was constantly used by Ur parents on U. Hence, U feel u can use it some one else ....U lack wisdom

Continue crying 😂
Ọmọ alé.
Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2023
Delicious22:
Continue crying 😂
Ọmọ alé.

I was told Omo ale is Ur surname.
Big FOOL...
Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by Mykel51(m): 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
TinubuShet:

Lmaoo... He is nowhere near the greatest of all time. Burns is closer to that than Six would ever be.
Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by Delicious22: 9:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

I was told Omo ale is Ur surname.
Big FOOL...
Don't stop crying Ọmọ alé. grin
Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
Delicious22:
Don't stop crying Ọmọ alé. grin

Dirty thing...
This ones father has called him bastard to an extent that it had gotten into his blood...
Go and vent ur anger on Ur father tongue
Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by Delicious22: 9:13pm On Mar 08, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Dirty thing...
This ones father has called him bastard to an extent that it had gotten into his blood...
Go and vent ur anger on Ur father tongue
I have tortured you enough, call me your Dad. grin
Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
Delicious22:
I have tortured you enough, call me your Dad. grin

My dog is wiser than U....

My boys are here laughing at ur foolishness.

Someone said u were dumped by the road side before a passerby picked u up.
Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by 77star: 9:27pm On Mar 08, 2023
inoki247:
Lol everybody with wetin dey give dem joy....

I just hate that pounded Yam which one be make you eat finish mak e come dey be like say you carry concrete put for body the food just dey too heavy for person body.....
Me too

Reason why I don't eat pounded yam no matter what, I'll rather take semo
Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by Delicious22: 9:32pm On Mar 08, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

My dog is wiser than U....

My boys are here laughing at ur foolishness.

Someone said u were dumped by the road side before a passerby picked u up.
Lol, bastard is taking me as his Dad. grin
Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
Delicious22:
Lol, bastard is taking me as his Dad. grin

Oh u've now changed it to bastard after I gave the English meaning huh?

This boy is so empty
Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by BigRocky: 10:24pm On Mar 08, 2023
olgaa14:

If it's ok to insult people's mother because of wizkid then have it your way.

You are such a dense and pathetic human being..

If you so much value your parents,why insult Wizkid who is also a parent to his kids?

Abi u no dey understand English?

Wizkid na person papa as your mama na person mama too.

If you insult Wizkid,your parent will equally receive a handful of your stupidity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by KingMack(m): 10:32pm On Mar 08, 2023
dumb post hit the f*cking FP😔🙄🤬

Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by olgaa14: 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2023
BigRocky:

You are such a dense and pathetic human being..

If you so much value your parents,why insult Wizkid who is also a parent to his kids?

Abi u no dey understand English?

Wizkid na person papa as your mama na person mama too.

If you insult Wizkid,your parent will equally receive a handful of your stupidity

Hey looser you could have easily read my post and moved on but since you grew up in an orphanage and really deprived of motherly love and home training...one can easily deduce you are depressed and dense.....you can as well drag your mother into wizkid matter for all I care she ain't worth shit. You can have the stage to insult your mother since that's all you crave for. The stage is yours kindly run your mouth like a goat and take your mother to the cleaners. Am sure wizzy has a cheque for you infant.
Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by Bfly: 11:06pm On Mar 08, 2023
This guy just dey finesse
Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by BigRocky: 11:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
olgaa14:

Hey looser you could have easily read my post and moved on but since you grew up in an orphanage and really deprived of motherly love and home training...one can easily deduce you are depressed and dense.....you can as well drag your mother into wizkid matter for all I care she ain't worth shit. You can have the stage to insult your mother since that's all you crave for. The stage is yours kindly run your mouth like a goat and take your mother to the cleaners. Am sure wizzy has a cheque for you infant.

Lol grin

Just pray I don't come across ur comment insulting Wizkid.

U Calling me infant when you are the real infant.

I have not insulted your mom in any of my reply why you are already doing the opposite 🤣.

Says alot about you.
Mr Methuselah 🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by Mjshexy(f): 8:58am On Mar 09, 2023
BeanX:
Your profile seem fake though.

@ topic, pounded yam and Egusi soup with exotic meats and fish any day any time. ☺️☺️
Thats your business, it can seem fake to you, I didn't just join nairaland yesterday so your opinion is not my business Mr.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Macjoe Gets Message From MMM Man Who Wants To Scam Her / Ebuka Obi-uchendu And His Daughter, Jasmine Step Out Together (PHOTO) / Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.