Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew (35161 Views)

Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her / Pastor Hypes Naira Marley During Sermon, Says he's smart Despite Smoking Weed / Do You Think Wizkid “made In Lagos” Album Worth The Long Wait And Hypes? Finally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by olgaa14: 3:45pm On Mar 08, 2023
BigRocky:

Lol🤣
Hypocrate
You can't even spell,think you should get some education.
Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by Fourtygees: 3:45pm On Mar 08, 2023
Chu chu chu chu chu chu.... U talk toooo much.... Over sabi

IyaebeTheGreat:
I prefer Davido over wizkid, Davido has married Chioma and I’m glad he did, he’s also very generous. But you see this one, he’s busy camping people’s daughters and impregnating them, very bad.
Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by symbianDON(m): 3:49pm On Mar 08, 2023
paskal16:
I prefer semo to poundo yam embarassed

Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 08, 2023
Delicious22:
Did he camp your mother and impregnate? Give your opinion without sounding stupid or drawing comparison.

U are taking this personal.

Are u one of their siblings?
Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by Delicious22: 3:52pm On Mar 08, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

U are taking this personal.

Are u one of their siblings?
That's a silly question.
The topic was talking about wizkid hyping pounded yam and egusi soup, not camping and impregnating girls.

So don't be silly bro, let us face the topic of discussion.
Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by Jalaw: 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
So wizkid dey eat food?
I think say na only Igbo he dey smoke.
Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by Nawttiboi007(m): 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
You actually think everyone on this platform is sane? Ur best joke
olgaa14:

how you guys drag people's mother easily beats my imagination.
Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by KufreBank: 4:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
I didn't know that artistes eat, and I didn't know they eat local food
Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by untoldtruth: 4:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
ina ruwa na
Look at you trying to disguise, do you even know the meaning of what you typed? 🤓
Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
untoldtruth:

Look at you trying to disguise, do you even know the meaning of what you typed? 🤓
Banaso fah
Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by zinaunreal(m): 4:09pm On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Didn’t you see how Davido was very disorganized and shattered when they had a breakup last time and didn’t you see how happy and lively he became when they got back together? Please support their love and don’t be a hater of good things. Davido can never leave Chioma, know this and know truth.

Let's wait and see
Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by OB7Foreva(m): 4:14pm On Mar 08, 2023
Stoolpeed girl! no bi requirement everyone must marry
IyaebeTheGreat:
I prefer Davido over wizkid, Davido has married Chioma and I’m glad he did, he’s also very generous. But you see this one, he’s busy camping people’s daughters and impregnating them, very bad.
Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by Delicious22: 4:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Did he camp your mother and impregnate her? Give your opinion without sounding stupid or drawing comparison.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by Jemex003: 4:17pm On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Your life doesn't matter to them.
Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by Judolisco(m): 4:24pm On Mar 08, 2023
paskal16:
I prefer semo to poundo yam embarassed
ehn?... I suppose wipe u oraimo cord for back of neck but I go forgive u
Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by PeggySandas(f): 4:27pm On Mar 08, 2023
TinubuShet:
As far as Afrobeat is concerned, Wizkid is the greatest of all time, Better than Fela, better than Burna
Stop smoking.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by NomzyJust(m): 4:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
inoki247:
Lol everybody with wetin dey give dem joy....

I just hate that pounded Yam which one be make you eat finish mak e come dey be like say you carry concrete put for body the food just dey too heavy for person body.....

Then reduce the amount you eat. Na u wan eat too much. If you eat too much of any food e go heavy for body no b only poundy.
Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
Delicious22:
That's a silly question.
The topic was talking about wizkid hyping pounded yam and egusi soup, not camping and impregnating girls.

So don't be silly bro, let us face the topic of discussion.

I quoted u because I know fully well that u are so dumb ....Of what relevant is the topic to your life?

Some of U think u can just quote someone online and type any stupid thing that comes to Ur blank brain. If u want to quote someone's comment next time, Do not insult people u won't dare insult when u see them in person. Are u an IDIOT?
Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by Delicious22: 4:33pm On Mar 08, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

I quoted u because I know fully well that u are so dumb ....Of what relevant is the topic to your life?

Some of U think u can just quote someone online and type any stupid thing that comes to Ur blank brain. If u want to quote someone's comment next time, Do not insult people u won't dare insult when u see them in person. Are u an IDIOT?
You are the big idiot here. And I will say it that you are not okay.
If the topic is not relevant to your life, then you shouldn't talk bad about it.
But being a fool that you are, you are supporting nonsense.

Ọmọ alé
Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by Thoughts007: 4:33pm On Mar 08, 2023
All the problems in this country, and this all this boy thinks about! All man for himself shaa
Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by Larryndelaw: 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Can you show us where Davido married Chioma that was so gullible to be a Baby mama
Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by benzzyno(m): 4:46pm On Mar 08, 2023
Which one be egusi stew ? Ano undastnd!
Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by Federalis: 4:51pm On Mar 08, 2023
This Ghana man.
Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by Federalis: 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2023
Face the wall no be pounded Yam. Na Ghana swallow wey dem dey call Kokonte.
Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by Bleeel002: 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
Mjshexy:
Yorubas, we don't joke with pounded yam and egusi soup, eat up Wizzy and add some flesh cheesy
wa gbayi Omo iya mi. I don't joke with it o.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by achimendy(m): 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Mind your business madam. Go make your own money so you can help too.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 08, 2023
achimendy:

Mind your business madam. Go make your own money so you can help too.
It’s men that makes money and not women, get it right and stop trying to gaslight women into making money. Women only help by giving care. Where in the Bible did you see God asking women to go and make money, God only instruct women to help( which means care and looking after your husband’s properties) . No woman will respect you if you put her out there to start working like Jackie all in the name of making money. Change your mindset before it’s too late
Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 08, 2023
Delicious22:
You are the big idiot here. And I will say it that you are not okay.
If the topic is not relevant to your life, then you shouldn't talk bad about it.
But being a fool that you are, you are supporting nonsense.

Ọmọ alé

Its clear that u are so hurt....
Ur brain couldn't even comprehend what I wrote.
Instead of making comments like an intelligent person, You choose the other way round. Huh?
You are just an idiot. Everyone knows Omo ale is only associated to the tribe where u hail from.
That's what u represent. You are the most Useless nairalander have ever quoted....
Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by BeanX(m): 5:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
Mjshexy:
Yorubas, we don't joke with pounded yam and egusi soup, eat up Wizzy and add some flesh cheesy
Your profile seem fake though.

@ topic, pounded yam and Egusi soup with exotic meats and fish any day any time. ☺️☺️
Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by Geominer: 5:24pm On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Wizkid we Know
Davido we know
But hu d f*ck are ya ?
Like hu care bout ya preference.
Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
Geominer:

Wizkid we Know
Davido we know
But hu d f*ck are ya ?
Like hu care bout ya preference.
You and all my friends and family. undecided
Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by Delicious22: 5:32pm On Mar 08, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

Its clear that u are so hurt....
Ur brain couldn't even comprehend what I wrote.
Instead of making comments like an intelligent person, You choose the other way round. Huh?
You are just an idiot. Everyone knows Omo ale is only associated to the tribe where u hail from.
That's what u represent. You are the most Useless nairalander have ever quoted....
Go and insult your father at home.. Ọmọ alé.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ali Baba Takes A Swipe At Aregbesola / Police Arrest Peter Nielsen, Alizee's Danish Husband, For Murder / AY Makun And Funke Akindele's 10 Years Throwback Photo. Then Vs Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.