Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,705 members, 7,831,211 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew (35233 Views)

Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her / Pastor Hypes Naira Marley During Sermon, Says he's smart Despite Smoking Weed / Do You Think Wizkid “made In Lagos” Album Worth The Long Wait And Hypes? Finally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by ken045501: 9:34am On Mar 09, 2023
You just open mouth Waaa Dey talk nonsense
Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by BeanX(m): 10:05am On Mar 09, 2023
Mjshexy:
Thats your business, it can seem fake to you, I didn't just join nairaland yesterday so your opinion is not my business Mr.
Just admit it's not your picture
Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by achimendy(m): 11:04am On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
It’s men that makes money and not women, get it right and stop trying to gaslight women into making money. Women only help by giving care. Where in the Bible did you see God asking women to go and make money, God only instruct women to help( which means care and looking after your husband’s properties) . No woman will respect you if you put her out there to start working like Jackie all in the name of making money. Change your mindset before it’s too late

This is the exact kind of mentality that has kept most African women at the bottom of life. Don't limit yourself by allowing poverty twist your brain to the extent of believing that is only a man that is suppose to be making money, that's a primitive way of reasoning. The worst of all is that , you used the bible to back up this terrible idea of yours. I was waiting for you to quote the bible directly, but no single reference point. There's nowhere in the bible that says money-making is for a specific gender, even ecclesiastes 5: 9 made us to understand That. Understanding is very important, and I guess that's what you're lacking at the moment. We have women that are billionaires and millionaires in Nigeria and all over the world, I wonder if you're too blinded to see those women who can serve as a source of motivation to you.

Lastly, I strongly advise you release yourself from that terrible mentality of yours, so you can stop attacking successful people who has paid the price to make their wealth. every human being on earth has gift , discover yours, work on it and pray to God to help you succeed in it. With this step dependence /entitlement mentality will be far from you.

Thank you.
Re: Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew by Danielmegg(m): 4:23pm On Mar 16, 2023
inoki247:
Lol everybody with wetin dey give dem joy....

I just hate that pounded Yam which one be make you eat finish mak e come dey be like say you carry concrete put for body the food just dey too heavy for person body.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Miss You - Davido Remembers Obama DMW (Photos) / Vivian Okpala Reminisces Lekki Massacre With Artistic Photos / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Wedding Anniversary, Shows Off Her 3 Cute Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.