Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) (35793 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest / "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan / Corper Soaked In Lagos After A Party Member Beat Him Up. Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by greypencils: 11:33pm On Mar 08, 2023
sweetjohn:
Oga, you are a big thief. A common criminal. Like Tinubu like you. Thieves. You all Yoruba immigrants came to Lagos some days and now you are cheating true Lagosians bc they are not well educated and they are few in number. But thank God for true lagosian like Gbadebo.
Go and vote in your state O. Ipob .
Leave Yoruba politics alone. We dont need you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by Dedeity: 11:33pm On Mar 08, 2023
FisifunKododada:
The indigenes of Lagos are fully aware of the greed and long-throat of the okoros. And we're waiting for them on Saturday. If you're an okoro living in Lagos, you should also be praying to your chi that Sanwo Olu be re-elected. Don't ask me why. E get reason. I pray you don't find out.
Sanwo Olu will lose and you Tinubu urchins can't do a thing. If you try anything, you see what is beyond you
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by sweetjohn(m): 11:33pm On Mar 08, 2023
greypencils:
I haven't said anything, you are already insulting me. I just analysed your intentions and we Yorubas have seen far ahead. We lost Ilorin to Fulanis. We wont lose Lagos to Igbos. Curse all you want. You are an outsider, and we will see that you remain an outsider. Go and vote in your states. Leave we Yorubas alone. By the way. All those curses are going back to your descendants till the umpteenth generation. Asegun.
Criminals. So it's only Lagos you don't want to lose. And by not wanting to lost Lagos you must deprived them of their birthright by ruling over them in their own land. Ole! Quick question: Has the Igbos ever contested for governorship position in Lagos or any SW state before?
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by sweetjohn(m): 11:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
greypencils:
Go and vote in your state O. Ipob .
Leave Yoruba politics alone. We dont need you.
Criminals! Ole! Thieves. It's you I am supposing to be saying to leave Lagos for true sons of Lagos and go back to your state in Osun, Ogun, Ekiti and Oyo.
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by greypencils: 11:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
sweetjohn:
Criminals. So it's only Lagos you don't want to lose. And by not wanting to lost Lagos you must deprived them of their birthright by ruling over them in their own land. Ole! Quick question: Has the Igbos ever contested for governorship position in Lagos or any SW state before?
Mi O raye ejo. Go and vote in your state O. Go and determine who becomes governor in your state. Leave Yoruba politics alone. Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by Slimwhyt(m): 11:37pm On Mar 08, 2023
FisifunKododada:

Saturday no far, u na mumu go do.

Okay na
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by greypencils: 11:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
sweetjohn:
Criminals! Ole! Thieves. It's you I am supposing to be saying to leave Lagos for true sons of Lagos and go back to your state in Osun, Ogun, Ekiti and Oyo.
Go back to your state O. Go and vote in your state. You are a visitor in Yoruba land. You have no say here. We have seen the big picture and we know your plans. Travel to your state and vote who will rule your state. Isn't it odd? You care about Lagos politics but not that of your state? It is very odd. Leave Lagos politics for Lagosians. We would handle ourselves. Go to your state and vote in credible leaders who will beautify your state. You should care about that instead of Lagos politics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by sweetjohn(m): 11:39pm On Mar 08, 2023
greypencils:
Mi O raye ejo. Go and vote in your state O. Go and determine who becomes governor in your state. Leave Yoruba politics alone. Thank you.
If your name is undertaker come and force me not to vote in Lagos. Criminals. If you like don't go back to your enclave in Ekiti. Be here protecting what is not yours. Thief
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by greypencils: 11:46pm On Mar 08, 2023
sweetjohn:
If your name is undertaker come and force me not to vote in Lagos. Criminals. If you like don't go back to your enclave in Ekiti. Be here protecting what is not yours. Thief
I am protecting Yoruba land, Southwestern Nigeria of which Lagos is part from outsiders, Non-Yorubas. That is what I am doing. Go and vote in your state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by profmallor: 11:54pm On Mar 08, 2023
Yea, thats true. Sad but true.

greypencils:
But that is his real identity. He his largely influenced by his mother and wife and is more Igbo in his heart and character than Yoruba. He just has Yoruba ancestry. There is nothing Yoruba in him apart from his first name and surname. No real Yoruba will deride his tribe in front of other tribe. We might fight amongst ourselves but not to the level of allowing outsiders to be peacemakers. They say they want to deliver Lagos from bondage and be kingmakers. It is only a matter of time, the king maker will want to be king. How else do you explain an unknown Non-Yoruba winning Eti-Osa instead of BankyW, a real Lagosian that we all know just because the said individual is an LP candidate? Igbos in Lagos don't care about competence, they just want to be the kingmakers in Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by sweetjohn(m): 11:57pm On Mar 08, 2023
greypencils:
I am protecting Yoruba land, Southwestern Nigeria of which Lagos is part from outsiders, Non-Yorubas. That is what I am doing. Go and vote in your state.
When a thief speaks you will know. Do you know that you can not come to your son house and talk to his wife anyhow just bc you gave birth to him. If you do anyhow, the wife has every right to walk you out and call you criminal. You see you are a criminal to Lagosian.
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by greypencils: 12:01am On Mar 09, 2023
sweetjohn:
When a thief speaks you will know. Do you know that you can not come to your son house and talk to his wife anyhow just bc you gave birth to him. If you do anyhow, the wife has every right to walk you out and call you criminal. You see you are a criminal to Lagosian.
Story! Go and vote in your state. Leave Lagos politics, Yoruba politics alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by sweetjohn(m): 12:03am On Mar 09, 2023
greypencils:
Story! Go and vote in your state. Leave Lagos politics, Yoruba politics alone.
Yoruba criminal immigrats when are you leaving Lagos to go to your own state to contest for governorship? You and me na only vote we fo dey vote for Lagos. stop claiming Lagos. Ole ole ole
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by greypencils: 12:09am On Mar 09, 2023
sweetjohn:
Yoruba criminal immigrats when are you leaving Lagos to go to your own state to contest for governorship? You and me na only vote we fo dey vote for Lagos. stop claiming Lagos. Ole ole ole
I hear you. You are the outsider intruding into what is not your business. You don't care about real Lagosians getting what they deserve. BankyW, a real Lagosian lost Eti-Osa to a Non-Lagosian, a nobody just because the person was the LP candidate. If you lots cared, you would have voted BankyW. But No. All you want is Peter Obi's LP in Lagos because you Igbos want to call the shots. You lots are the thieves.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by sweetjohn(m): 12:12am On Mar 09, 2023
greypencils:
I hear you. You are the outsider intruding into what is not your business. You don't care about real Lagosians getting what they deserve. Rather I care. BankyW, a real Lagosian lost Eti Osa to a nobody just because the person was the LP candidate. If you lots cared, you would have voted BankyW. But No. All you want is Peter Obi's LP in Lagos because you Igbos want to call the shots. You lots are the thieves.
Agbado, We have every right to vote in Lagos likewise you according to the constitution but I will tell you what you and your fellow criminal immigrants don't have rights over is to be contesting governorship elections in Lagos state. Stop using Lagos for experiment for your useless 'we are yoruba' mantra.
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by benjsniper33: 12:17am On Mar 09, 2023
Delicious22:
A YouTuber is now LP Abia state chairman?

This una evil media agenda against the Igbos is now being ridiculous and silly.

Wetin consine igbo consine Lagos?

Abi LP na igbo party?

Let’s ibos be concerned about their five states

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by greypencils: 12:23am On Mar 09, 2023
sweetjohn:
Agbado, We have every right to vote in Lagos likewise you according to the constitution but I will tell you what you and your fellow criminal immigrants don't have rights over is to be contesting governorship elections in Lagos state. Stop using Lagos for experiment for your useless 'we are yoruba' mantra.
Keep killing yourself over Lagos while your state remains the bush that it is. Abia state has not seen development since 1999 and it is not your concern. Your concern is Lagos. Keep on being deluded. Good night to you outsider. An outsider you are, an outsider you will remain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by todugo(m): 12:32am On Mar 09, 2023
smokinloud:
Their agenda is to dominate the Yoruba nation!.
Just has Fulani herdsmen have dominance over yourubas killing people in your churches and kidnapping your people. Mumu
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by benjsniper33: 12:50am On Mar 09, 2023
sweetjohn:
If truly you are a true Lagosian, then your brain is leaking. How can you hate your own brother and not want him to rule his own state but prefer criminal immigrants like tinubu and sanwolu to rule for long. Does it mean that True Lagosians dont have competent people to rule? Quick 2 question? Why are you fighting against your brother? Are you a slave? Even though, I doubt the fact that you are a true Lagosian

You can’t make a point without dishing out insults and foul words , typical Igbo mind game , sorry it can’t work no more …

Come Saturday Sanwo Olu is winning at the polls ..

Concern yourselves with the mayhem wreaked on your lands by your IPOB & how secessionist elements are fast turning your region into a wasteland..haha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by sweetjohn(m): 1:05am On Mar 09, 2023
benjsniper33:

You can’t make a point without dishing out insults and foul words , typical Igbo mind game , sorry it can’t work no more …

Come Saturday Sanwo Olu is winning at the polls ..

Concern yourselves with the mayhem wreaked on your lands by your IPOB & how secessionist elements are fast turning your region into a wasteland..haha
Sanwolu will win in Osun not Lagso. Criminals. What I don't understand is why all this foolish Yoruba immigrants love slaving true Lagos in their own land. Anyway! If this Lagosians like make they buy sense or continue to be under bondage by scallywags from Ogun, Osun, Ekiti and Oyo.
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by sweetjohn(m): 1:07am On Mar 09, 2023
greypencils:
Keep killing yourself over Lagos while your state remains the bush that it is. Abia state has not seen development since 1999 and it is not your concern. Your concern is Lagos. Keep on being deluded. Good night to you outsider. An outsider you are, an outsider you will remain.
My concern is you criminal Yoruba immigrants that always carry Lagos matter for head like gala. Lagos is for true Lagosians. 70 years old man shey you no know your state again. Are you now denouncing your state of origin and ancestors. Ole Ole Ole Ole
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by benjsniper33: 1:07am On Mar 09, 2023
raskymonojendor:

They have been fixated on Lagos for a very long time..

They are the only tribe that does that nonsense. Yoruba have been resisting them from the days of colonial era. I don't know why they can't go and develop their own region grin

Bro what’s the title of this book ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by Delicious22: 2:17am On Mar 09, 2023
SugarGirl44:

Shameless clowns.
Everybody has agenda again you, in South Africa, ghana, Kano, rivers, Lagos.
Why not check your brain to be sure you’re alright first.
All those people can’t be wrong about you canibals
Useless tribal bigot, let your hate for igbos consume you.
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by eliwa47(m): 2:25am On Mar 09, 2023
Mumu! undecided
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by ycat: 2:28am On Mar 09, 2023
Eni ti o ri ese were ti o bu s'ogun, ologbon ori wo ni o fe gbe ti e s'ile? When mumu is too much this is the outcome.

These are just a few of the words Yoruba spoke to their peril.

"We are accomodating"
"We are sophisticated"
"We live in egalitarian society"
"They won't be able to do that"
"Nigeria constitution won't let us"

smokinloud:
Their agenda is to dominate the Yoruba nation!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by Taba21: 2:54am On Mar 09, 2023
Delicious22:
A YouTuber is now LP Abia state chairman?

This una evil media agenda against the Igbos is now being ridiculous and silly.

That is an Igbo man voice you're know to be denying things after action you coward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by Delicious22: 2:56am On Mar 09, 2023
Taba21:

That is an Igbo man voice you're know to be denying things after action you coward.
Insulting your father will only make you useless in life.

Where in my comment did I argue that the voice is American?

Except you want to be a fool
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by Taba21: 3:02am On Mar 09, 2023
ekolobaba:

This onye ara still dey claim Lagos.

Ogun kee u there

I blame you the Yoruba,, you all are 70 years old man.

Igbo are very bad people, hope you have understood the reason why governor wike hate's them

2 Likes

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by Taba21: 3:04am On Mar 09, 2023
Slynation:
You can imagine the level of desperation and character assassination these idiots can go just to ensure Igbos are seen as the villian...And the useless nonentity is calling on the mods to push her fake and useless narrative to FP...

Anyways, only Urchins will absolve and digest his nonsense fake news as usual...

The voice was a complete Igbo man voice,stop being a coward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by Delicious22: 3:06am On Mar 09, 2023
Taba21:

I blame you the Yoruba,, you all are 70 years old man.

Igbo are very bad people, hope you have understood the reason why governor wike hate's them
You this miserable northern cow trying to cause a rift between the Igbos and Yorubas, it is your family you are going to destroy.

Your hatred for Igbos have made you forget what your Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said in the Koran. May this hatred lead you to your end if you don't stop.
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by Taba21: 3:06am On Mar 09, 2023
Delicious22:
Insulting your father will only make you useless in life.

Where in my comment did I argue that the voice is American?

Except you want to be a fool

The Fool that your people represent naa.
Next time open your eyes very well before posting.

Werey

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila: I Was Offered ₦100 Million To Support Third Term Agenda / Multiple Blast Rocks Jos / EFCC Arrests Ibrahim Akut Baba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.