Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) (35749 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest / "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan / Corper Soaked In Lagos After A Party Member Beat Him Up. Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by HardMirror(m): 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2023
obembet:

Do you want the full video?
sure.

1 Like

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by Ballack1(m): 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2023
Don't blackmail people to vote your candidate.

1 Like

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by Kog45(m): 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2023
Labor party Abia State Chairman given rule on Lagos election...wonder shall never end o...see arrogance....APC of Sanwo Olu is winning Saturday’s election hands down....Obi is different from Gbadebo and 45% of electorates that voted Obi are voting Sanwo Olu based on competency....nonsensical Gbadebo over Sanwo Olu when Lagos people no dey craze.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by chukwuibuipob: 7:00pm On Mar 08, 2023
sad iranu lasan

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by Etuagievin(m): 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2023
smokinloud:
Their agenda is to dominate the Yoruba nation!.
is the person vying for governorship under LP not a Yoruba?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by sweetjohn(m): 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2023
Imagine the height of deceipts. A Yoruba man from Ogun, or Osun telling a true lagosian not to vote their own brother and sons but vote them. And to add pepper to injury, this osun and Ogun immigrants branded your own brother outcast and you are appruading them. Quick two questions. How many Lagosian have ruled Lagos or made half of the money Tinubu stole from Lagos? How many Lagosians have gone to Ogun or Osun to contest for governorship and win? An ananmbra man can not come to Ebonyi to contest election and win neither will any south east person go to any other south east state to try such. So, the ball is now on your court true Lagosian. Don't fall to this cheap blackmail from all this Yoruba immigrants from other sw states. Don't be a slave in your own land.

Waiting concern Igbos with gubernatorial positions in Lagos or any other states. No Igbo man have ever gone to any other states to contest for governor. But according to the constitution, every Nigerians has the power to vote anywhere he or she resident. Ours is just to vote and yours (the true indigene) is to contest. And from my rights accorded to me by the constitution of Nigeria, I say vote for LP from top to bottom in Lagos states.

2 Likes

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by raskymonojendor: 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2023
sweetjohn:
Imagine the height of deceipts. A Yoruba man from Ogun, or Osun telling a true lagosian not to vote their own brother and sons but vote them. And to add pepper to injury, this osun and Ogun immigrants branded your own brother outcast and you are appruading them. Quick two questions. How many Lagosian have ruled Lagos or made half of the money Tinubu stole from Lagos? How many Lagosians have gone to Ogun or Osun to contest for governorship and win? An ananmbra man can not come to Ebonyi to contest election and win neither will any south east person go to any other south east state to try such. So, the ball is now on your court true Lagosian. Don't fall to this cheap blackmail from all this Yoruba immigrants from other sw states. Don't be a slave in your own land.

Waiting concern Igbos with gubernatorial positions in Lagos or any other states. No Igbo man have ever gone to any other states to contest for governor. But according to the constitution, every Nigerians has the power to vote anywhere he or she resident. Ours is just to vote and yours (the true indigene) is to contest. And from my rights accorded to me by the constitution of Nigeria, I say vote for LP from top to bottom in Lagos states.
You might be very tribalistic and bigoted in the SE as you have just confirmed, but the Yorubas are not like that. We welcome all except you hate our tribe like this Chinedu pretending like he is gbadebo.

Yorubas are not immigrants to Lagos. Lagos is part and parcel of the Yoruba nation. You need to cross atleast 3 Yoruba state to get into Lagos except you are one of our anago kith and kin in the Benin Republic that can cross over via Badagry. Lagos is part and parcel of the Yoruba heritage.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by Olaolex: 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
To some people now, labour party is Igbo party, PDP and NNPP is Hausa agenda and APC, Yoruba agenda. Watin tribalism go do some people in country ehn, mouth no go fit explain am. God go sha help.

2 Likes

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by Deoo1125: 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
U guys are just too dull, to you now, you believe u dey intelligent with this nonsense wey u type so, go read about ur history when ur forefather try the same thing wey una dey try so. Una go just use una own Koba the innocent igbos.

Diligence:
APC now actively on Self-Destruct.

No lessons learnt from 25-Feb-23.

Your trivial strategy in 21st Century, in 2023 always puts APC against the millions of voters in Lagos. They have not realised this.

VoteAPCOut
Vote Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour
VoteLabourParty

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by Neckpresser101: 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
Go and check 60%. Of the accounts ranting in this thread all of them are less than a month grin grin cheesy

See eh no amount of propaganda

No amount of bigotry

No amount of hatred

No amount of envy

Will stop igbo progress

We'll always prosper and progress

We'll vote Gbadebo Rhodes

We'll vote LP

nothing will happen grin

Shey Una get pvc?😁 Lets see on Saturday grin

1 Like

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by sweetjohn(m): 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2023
raskymonojendor:

You might be tribalistic and bigoted in the SE. We the Yorubas are not like that. We welcome all except you hate our tribe like this Chinedu pretending like he is gbadebo. Yorubas are not immigrants to Lagos. Lagos is part of the Yoruba nation. You need to cross atleast 3 Yoruba state to get into Lagos. It is part and parcel of the Yoruba heritage.
Are you a true Lagosian? If you are not you are a criminal. Allow true Lagosain rule their own state.

2 Likes

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by Tee2027: 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2023
And you are losing it.

By Saturday una go learn hard way.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by tamdun: 7:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
Holding meetings on how to takeover Lagos in far away abia,I swear this is beyond politics o,these people have evil agenda

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by mii4u(f): 7:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
smokinloud:
Their agenda is to dominate the Yoruba nation!.
I never see pple wey dey fear reach Yoruba pple, fear has led them to burn down some shops.

How can someone dey want to deliver from bondage be thinking that the igbos are trying to conquer Lagos -how ridiculous.

I'm only happy that there sane yorubas that understand the language of the obidients.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by timefarm(m): 7:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

We warned you guys this people have an agenda

This people have an agenda I repeat!!!!

Yoruba Ronu ooo!!!!
Don’t use wokeness to do something your children will ask you, daddy/mummy, how did Lagos become a no man’s land!

Let’s assume Lagos state is the most useless state in the country, this is not the time to give our Lagos to Igbo agenda.

Let history remember that some of us warned you guys

Together we will break the evil forces that are desperate to take Lagos from us

Together we will defeat darkness that is disguising in form of light to steal our freedom

Together we will defeat the enslavers that came like the white slave masters that promised freedom and took our people away as slaves

They promised to liberate Lagos but they are the enslavers that threaten our unity and liberty

Lagos may not be perfect but we have more freedom than some that sit at home every Monday

We may not be perfect but we are still the most progressing state in Nigeria

We know those who hide their true agenda under disguise of giving us freedom but they only want to claim our lands

Cc Hardmirror

You have spoken well.

It will be too late for them to realise..

They are praising them now until they get what they wanted.

Soon you will betrayer. They even betray their own, bla bla bla...

When will they learn?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by raskymonojendor: 7:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
sweetjohn:
Are you a true Lagosian? If you are not you are a criminal. Allow true Lagosain rule their own state.
Yes. Chizoba..I am a true lagosian. Born and bred in Mushin.
Stay out of Lagos SW affairs and focus on the development of your landlocked south east region.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by twilliamx(m): 7:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
[quote author=Racoon post=121581344][/quote]

APC capture Anambra?
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by Truthshscrazy: 7:09pm On Mar 08, 2023
undecided
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by sweetjohn(m): 7:09pm On Mar 08, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Yes. Chinedu..I am a true lagosian. Born and bred in Mushin.
Are your ancestor a true Lagosian? If they are not you just like Chinedu are pseudo Lagosian. Ours is just to vote, True Lagosians like Gbadebo is to contest gubernatorial position. Know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
Brendaniel:
Lagosians have chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour(MON)
Which Lagosians?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by dalass(f): 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
stonemasonn:
Lol,
The cash cow must be won to fund LP 's lawsuits and future presidential elections.

Imagine the mofo grin...Lagos Money Desperados

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by omurphy23456: 7:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
Same with Delta State, we will take it by force.
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by obembet(f): 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2023
Etuagievin:
is the person vying for governorship under LP not a Yoruba?

No good son of Yoruba wil ever wish YORUBA Evil. Go And read all his previous messages about Yoruba

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by raskymonojendor: 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2023
sweetjohn:
Are your ancestor a true Lagosian? If they are not you just like Chinedu are pseudo Lagosian. Ours is just to vote, True Lagosians like Gbadebo is to contest gubernatorial position. Know this and know peace.
Yes.

Saturday will come and go. The hate sowed by Chinedu and his labour party movement with outlive the election. We will meet at the polls.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by copyrites: 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2023
smokinloud:

You can see it being exhibited in Lagos already!.
Your landlocked region is nowhere compared to it!.

Igbo people live rent free in your head. There are 36 states in Nigeria, Igbos have only 5. Why do you assume everyone if from Igboland??

1 Like

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by HardMirror(m): 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2023
timefarm:

You have spoken well.

It will be too late for them to realise..

They arepraising them now until they gey what they wanted.
ibos cant take lagos. If GRV wins he would remember that he needs yorubas too. His aim would be to get 2nd term. I only need him for 4 years then we change him.

1 Like

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by raskymonojendor: 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
tamdun:
Holding meetings on how to takeover Lagos in far away abia,I swear this is beyond politics o,these people have evil agenda
Very evil agenda. If you attend one of those their cult meetings on twitter space, you would almost throw up at some of the things they say. The hate in these Obidients is factory fitted from China. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by mukthar2000(m): 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
He warn all the state holders that they can lose every other state in Nigeria but they must win Lagos state.

See this one mouth u must win Lagos state.

* Did u ever known history of Lagos till date?

* Did u really ask yourself about who are the builder of Lagos that u want to win?

* why can't you try all ur possible best to win ur state instead of Chuck eyes in someone else readymade brain work?

* Nawaooo , na so person they wake up one day from one far state and want to rule in a country u have already name a zoo, I smile for ur matter ooo.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by Deoo1125: 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
Is there any bondage wey pass the one ur past and present leaders had subjected you and ur forefathers to? Imagine bondage Wan Wan deliver person from bondage, no be juju be that? 😂😂😂😂

mii4u:

I never see pple wey dey fear reach Yoruba pple, fear has led them to burn down some shops.

How can someone dey want to deliver from bondage be thinking that the igbos are trying to conquer Lagos -how ridiculous.

I'm only happy that there sane yorubas that understand the language of the obidients.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by sweetjohn(m): 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Yes.

Saturday will come and go. The hate sowed by Chinedu and his labour party movement with outlive the election. We will meet at the polls.
If truly you are a true Lagosian, then your brain is leaking. How can you hate your own brother and not want him to rule his own state but prefer criminal immigrants like tinubu and sanwolu to rule for long. Does it mean that True Lagosians dont have competent people to rule? Quick 2 question? Why are you fighting against your brother? Are you a slave? Even though, I doubt the fact that you are a true Lagosian

2 Likes

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by obembet(f): 7:17pm On Mar 08, 2023
sweetjohn:

I prefer to be a slave to my brother than to be slave to Igbo man in my own Land

12 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sultan Of Sokoto, Oni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha, Obong Of Calabar In Imo For Summit / Gombe, Yola & Bauchi States To Experience Two-Day Blackout - TCN / Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.