Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) (35751 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest / "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan / Corper Soaked In Lagos After A Party Member Beat Him Up. Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by Slimwhyt(m): 10:23am On Mar 09, 2023
benjsniper33:

Okoro go home grin

At least I get home. cool
You get home?
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by ogwumgbe: 10:31am On Mar 09, 2023
benjsniper33:

You are right in statement of the problem but leave us to deal with our own problems ..and if you'd like to contribute then do so from an objective perspective..we don't need you to suggest a better candidate for us..tell us what to look out for when selecting a suitable or better leader but don't stand on the pile and raise the hand of a man up and ask us to choose him..NO it's unacceptable..

Lagos is cosmopolitan, we know a lot of tribes are here doing business , thriving and making great contribution to the progress of the state ..

Why ..because the Yoruba founding fathers created and maintained to this day an enabling environment for all to thrive and progress, which is as a result of our ethnic value & traditions which allows people to thrive for their livelihoods... also education opened our minds and we understand that keeping a open door for economic activities can bring rapid development to a region..

Now all those points you are making about hypocrisy this or that..it's your own external view ..the Yorubas are not complaining , as long as it's us , as long as it's for us, as long as it's by us and as long as the person proudly identifies as us (Yoruba) it don't matter where the fella comes from..

The Yorubas are not knocking the PDP guber candidate, we knock the LP guber candidate because he has clearly stated on many occasions that he's not for us & he's demonstrated his disdain for the Yoruba language, People , ethics and culture ..

Jeremiah Usain made a statement that he " reveled in the igbo genocide" during the civil war and that he "has no regrets in taking part in it' and he will 'offer no apologies" ...if he marries a igbo woman, would you allow his half igbo -half north son to be a governor of Anambra state should he choose to contest .

Drop that tin . ethnicity is very key in Nigeria especially in politics and that's the reality and it's not going away anytime soon..forget the idealistic jargons ...we talking reality here ..

If that's ís the case why is Mr Rhodes seen as someone abominable for contesting since Lagos is cosmpolitan?
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by benjsniper33: 10:35am On Mar 09, 2023
sweetjohn:
Thieves. Continue taking advantage of these low mental Logosian but one day na one day, when their sensible children will grow up, then you all criminals will know that just as the Igbos, and Hauses or anyother tribe are all visitors in Lagos. Criminals talk everywhere. No rationality in it whatsoever

Of course you are a guest and a visitor..I need to remind yall folks of that cos you got an acute amnesia..

The Hausas knows this and so they behave..other ethnic group know this and they behave and of course they're welcomed..

One day one day bullshit. That day will never come ..and that's truth and rational. The only sure day is when you grow old and return back to your base somewhere in the SE & the only constant is the undisputed, irrefutable divine fact that the descendants of Lord Oduduwa are the rightful owners , controllers & leaders & administrators of Lagos state.

Just as the hardworking & illustrious descendants of Alaigbo are the Divine & rightful owners of the blessed SouthEastern states.

Dey your dey , I dey my dey
Hold ya land , I hold my land
Do your business anywhere you want but Mind ya politics & I mind my Politics
..Period!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by sweetjohn(m): 10:39am On Mar 09, 2023
benjsniper33:

Of course you are a guest and a visitor..I need to remind yall folks of that cos you got an acute amnesia..

The Hausas knows this and so they behave..other ethnic group know this and they behave and of course they're welcomed..

One day one day bullshit. That day will never come ..and that's truth and rational. The only sure day is when you grow old and return back to your base somewhere in the SE & the only constant is the undisputed, irrefutable divine fact that the descendants of Lord Oduduwa are the rightful owners , controllers & leaders & administrators of Lagos state.

Just as the hardworking & illustrious descendants of Alaigbo are the Divine & rightful owners of the blessed SouthEastern states.

Dey your dey , I dey my dey
Hold ya land , I hold my land
..Period!!
Lagosians these are the criminals you called brothers. Thieves cheating on his weaker brothers. But put this down, sanwolu will be the last thief that will rule Lagos. From Henceforth, going further, Only true Lagosian would only buy gubernatorial form to contest for gubernatorial position on Lagos.
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by benjsniper33: 10:40am On Mar 09, 2023
Slimwhyt:

At least I get home. cool
You get home?

Na my home you dey na ..you are free to stay as long as you mellow down & do your business..

You can contribute to the politics but don't tell us who to choose ..

I can live Anambra and respect the people and not involve in their domestic affairs. If they have a problem I can help offer pathways towards solution but I will not step foolishly & arrogantly on board and tell them what to do , I will not meddle in their politics because politics is sacred to the people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by benjsniper33: 10:55am On Mar 09, 2023
sweetjohn:
Lagosians these are the criminals you called brothers. Thieves cheating on his weaker brothers. But put this down, sanwolu will be the last thief that will rule Lagos. From Henceforth, going further, Only true Lagosian would only buy gubernatorial form to contest for gubernatorial position on Lagos.

Thank you. .Yorubas are not complaining..your headache is not ours

Sanwo will win and y'all can bite the dust haha....

Now put this down though..
Peter Obi will loose his court case and will be disgraced & jeered out of court ..Tinubu will brake Peter's lying jaw once again and he'll be retiring from politics for good. 😊
Labour Party will sink like a rock boulder & peace will reign once and for all..

Hahaha..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by sweetjohn(m): 11:00am On Mar 09, 2023
benjsniper33:

Thank you. .Yorubas are not complaining..your headache is not ours

Sanwo will win and y'all can bite the dust haha....

Now put this down though..
Peter Obi will loose his court case and will be disgraced & jeered out of court ..Tinubu will brake Peter's lying jaw once again and he'll be retiring from politics for good. 😊
Labour Party will sink like a rock boulder & peace will reign once and for all..

Hahaha..
Emotional blackmail. Look here and I promise you this. Sanwolu will be the last thief that will ever rule Lagos. From henceforth, no party will produce any thief from any other state to contest for governorship in Lagos. Lagos state governorship must be for true Lagosians only. Put this down somewhere, you will see it happen from henceforth.
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by 77up(m): 11:22am On Mar 09, 2023
ShadowCracker:

Baba iya e ni Ipob, oloribuku ma shan fani.

Gedifok out my mentions, you are an illiterate.
I just confirmed my assertion, only the lost souls insults recklessly without brain.
Still doesn't change the fact that you are illiterate Ipob.

Wasted soul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by wildkat: 12:10pm On Mar 09, 2023
UncommonLogic:

Hate has already killed you. Rest in peace.

But u are the one suffering from hateful spirit naa 😂 😂
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by wildkat: 12:15pm On Mar 09, 2023
FisifunKododada:

I want you to come out and vote. But I assure you Sanwo Olu will be re-elected. Come and vote. And we will come out and vote. We are waiting for you.

I wish I will meet u one on one aswear! I will cure your madness
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by Bulleye(m): 12:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
ogwumgbe:

If that's ís the case why is Mr Rhodes seen as someone abominable for contesting since Lagos is cosmpolitan?

Read the post again. Chinedu has a history of supporting Ipob and vandalization of public property in Lagos. He also hates Yoruba.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by FisifunKododada: 1:50pm On Mar 09, 2023
wildkat:
I wish I will meet u one on one aswear! I will cure your madness

Time and place, lets see what you got.
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by UncommonLogic: 1:51pm On Mar 09, 2023
wildkat:

But u are the one suffering from hateful spirit naa 😂 😂

You are just like an alcoholic who thinks others are alcoholic when in fact he's the worst of them all.
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by eroticecstasy: 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
smokinloud:
Their agenda is to dominate the Yoruba nation!.

Yorubas will be too foolish to allow outcasts rule over them!
I don't think this can happen in any south eastern state.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by wildkat: 3:10pm On Mar 09, 2023
UncommonLogic:

You are just like an alcoholic who thinks others are alcoholic when in fact he's the worst of them all.

U don go learn grammar
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by UncommonLogic: 3:32pm On Mar 09, 2023
wildkat:

U don go learn grammar
No be you be the Teacher?
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by Slimwhyt(m): 10:06pm On Mar 09, 2023
benjsniper33:

Na my home you dey na ..you are free to stay as long as you mellow down & do your business..

You can contribute to the politics but don't tell us who to choose ..

I can live Anambra and respect the people and not involve in their domestic affairs. If they have a problem I can help offer pathways towards solution but I will not step foolishly & arrogantly on board and tell them what to do , I will not meddle in their politics because politics is sacred to the people

Pele o!
I'm more lagosian than you sef for sure. But make we jst leave that one
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by FisifunKododada: 12:43am On Mar 10, 2023
Dedeity:
Sanwo Olu will lose and you Tinubu urchins can't do a thing. If you try anything, you see what is beyond you

Guy man whatever is beyond human beings is beyond you and I. I only have one question for you (and be honest with your answer):

Can you defend this Lagos with the last drop of your blood (Yes or No)?

If the answer is No, then you're not even in the conversation.
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by FisifunKododada: 12:56am On Mar 10, 2023
ogwumgbe:
Lagos belongs to Binis

If Lagos belongs to Bini then what is the oba of bini waiting for? Tell that village headmaster to come and collect it. A bi e dey fear?

1 Like

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by benjsniper33: 10:07am On Mar 10, 2023
sweetjohn:
Emotional blackmail. Look here and I promise you this. Sanwolu will be the last thief that will ever rule Lagos. From henceforth, no party will produce any thief from any other state to contest for governorship in Lagos. Lagos state governorship must be for true Lagosians only. Put this down somewhere, you will see it happen from henceforth.

You don't determine what a true lagosian is..it's not given to you to determine the yardstick by which a lagosian is measured..you don't have the standard neither are you to set it...

You came to Lagos for a reason, every Xmas you folks travel back home ...heard that ? Back home . So Lagos or the southwest ain't you home

The only true lagosians are the ethic group whose forefathers founded & worked the land and got the sense to create an enabling environment for non-yorubas to thrive

To be a true lagosian you must identify with the host ethnic group, learn & respect the Yoruba culture, tradition & language..be friends with the people ..you can even offer to join the politics of the people choose you and if your agenda suits them ..that's how liberal we are (although we're still largely conservative)

But don't do oppressive politics & try to replace an existing system just because you feel it's a non-igbo system ..of course Lagos political & traditional systems are non-igbo..and they vibrate first to the wants and needs of the Yorubas cos we own the land .. if you want the system to cater for you then you need find a way to work with the system mutually in order to secure your own interest ....but to try to antagonize it is foolish & self sabotaging

If you want and desire an igbocentric system in Lagos, you'll wait till they thy kingdom come..you can only get that in your dreams ..

And if the desire for political "justice" is burning in you that's good ...go home to your people to exercise that as charity begins at home..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by sweetjohn(m): 10:16am On Mar 10, 2023
benjsniper33:

You don't determine what a true lagosian is..it's not given to you to determine the yardstick by which a lagosian is measured..you don't have the standard neither are you to set it...

You came to Lagos for a reason, every Xmas you folks travel back home ...heard that ? Back home . So Lagos or the southwest ain't you home

The only true lagosians are the ethic group whose forefathers founded & worked the land and got the sense to create an enabling environment for non-yorubas to thrive

To be a true lagosian you must identify with the host ethnic group, learn & respect the Yoruba culture, tradition & language..be friends with the people ..you can even offer to join the politics of the people choose you and if your agenda suits them ..that's how liberal we are (although we're still largely conservative)

But don't do oppressive politics & try to replace an existing system just because you feel it's a non-igbo system ..of course Lagos political & traditional systems are non-igbo..and
they vibrate first to the wants and needs of the Yorubas cos we own the land .. if you want the system to cater for you then you need find a way to work with the system mutually in order to secure your own interest ....but to try to antagonize it is foolish & self sabotaging

If you want and desire an igbocentric system in Lagos, you'll wait till they thy kingdom come..you can only get that in your dreams ..

And if the desire for political "justice" is burning in you that's good ...go home to your people to exercise that as charity begins at home..

You made so many emotional and irrational and unnecessary statement.

First, You lie when you said Yoruba owns Lagos. Lagos is owned by the true indigenes of Lagos. Be sensible in your statement. You can as well go to Togo and tell them you want to contest for president since they are also Yoruba. If they no go use you do pepper soup.

Secondly, My brother, pls, do you go to school only to use your brain to be defecating. How and when has Igbos desrespected the indigenes of Lagos? Pls answer this question o, bc most of you guys are just behaving as mad people without brain.

Thirdly, Igbos are not Interested in taking Lagos or controlling Lagos. Lagos is not the only place, Igbos are. We are everywhere in the world. We are explorers and industrious. We only care for our businesses and a good governance to put in place good policies for businesses to strive. Where do you get this demonic ideas that Igbos want to grab Lagos? How can you pass through university and still be thinking like a fool? * doubt if you even pass through university.

Fourthly, No matter your useless ranting about Igbos. We will continue to vote anywhere we have the right to vote either by citizen or nationalism. It's our right. You can't influence that. If that's what most of you idiots are calling 'desrespct' then you guys are the most uncivilized creatures of God.

lastly, Stop claiming Lagosians bc you are not. And the criminal immigrants from SW are the real people that have over ages ontinue to desrespect, intimidate and circumvent the rights of the true Lagosians and even succeeded in blind folding the eyes of this innocent low mental assimilation Lagosians into fighting with their our sons by branding them outcast. You Yoruba immigrants are evil I swear
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by benjsniper33: 1:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
sweetjohn:
You made so many emotional and irrational and unnecessary statement.

First, You lie when you said Yoruba owns Lagos. Lagos is owned by the true indigenes of Lagos. Be sensible in your statement. You can as well go to Togo and tell them you want to contest for president since they are also Yoruba. If they no go use you do pepper soup.

Secondly, My brother, pls, do you go to school only to use your brain to be defecating. How and when has Igbos desrespected the indigenes of Lagos? Pls answer this question o, bc most of you guys are just behaving as mad people without brain.

Thirdly, Igbos are not Interested in taking Lagos or controlling Lagos. Lagos is not the only place, Igbos are. We are everywhere in the world. We are explorers and industrious. We only care for our businesses and a good governance to put in place good policies for businesses to strive. Where do you get this demonic ideas that Igbos want to grab Lagos? How can you pass through university and still be thinking like a fool? * doubt if you even pass through university.

Fourthly, No matter your useless ranting about Igbos. We will continue to vote anywhere we have the right to vote either by citizen or nationalism. It's our right. You can't influence that. If that's what most of you idiots are calling 'desrespct' then you guys are the most uncivilized creatures of God.

lastly, Stop claiming Lagosians bc you are not. And the criminal immigrants from SW are the real people that have over ages ontinue to desrespect, intimidate and circumvent the rights of the true Lagosians and even succeeded in blind folding the eyes of this innocent low mental assimilation Lagosians into fighting with their our sons by branding them outcast. You Yoruba immigrants are evil I swear

Chaii..e pain am haha.. you folks can't drive a point home without insulting ...hmm that shows the level in which y'all still are..you go to school to learn English so you can use it to insult other people that don't agree with you .. that's an old trick, It don't work no more

Now listen dummy....,you live in Lagos it doesn't make you a Lagosian. That I live in Enugu doesn't make me an indigene...it's you who is the immigrant , you are the visitor, the guest (or I guess the refugee haha) ..you came here for economic reasons not for that fake "Lagosianism" that you're claiming ...you have want to exert political influence? Just go Home ...simple

Either they are "true indigene" of Lagos or "lagosians" as you'd like to call it ..they are all off Yoruba stock..either they are aworis or ekoites, or ijebus or whatever .. they are all Yorubas..

You can't use your lack of historical knowledge & bitter hatred to fabricate theories aimed at polarising the Yoruba realm..if there is trouble in Ogun state, all Yorubas from other SW States will react & vibrate to it..if there's progress we all take the credit ..we operate as one .

Don't bring the igbo caste system and try to apply it to the Yorubas system..we are Yorubas and we consider ourselves as one people... We are not like the Delta Igbos or the Ikwerres in PH who have disowned you & y'all folks.... Don't care where we from, as long as we're Yorubas we identify with ourselves even with the ones in Cuba, Haiti & Brazil etc.. and our spiritual head is the Ooni of Ife..

Thank you for admitting that y'all folks ain't vested in taking Lagos cos you can't anyways , you'll only get yourselves into trouble..haha..

All other things you said are just lunatic gibberish of an unreasonably bitter soul..

If I'm in America, and I don't like their political systems & organizations i can live with it since my interests are purely economic but if I'm beginning to hate their systems & convulse epileptically at it and I don't wanna offer suggestions from the sidelines .. I won't try to change it I'll simply pack my bags and go home..

And if your still angry and bitter & with your fake "activism" ? Just pack & go home, it's easy Okoro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by sweetjohn(m): 1:46pm On Mar 10, 2023
benjsniper33:

Chaii..e pain am haha.. you folks can't drive a point home without insulting ...hmm that shows the level in which y'all still are..you go to school to learn English so you can use it to insult other people that don't agree with you .. that's an old trick, It don't work no more

Now listen dummy....,you live in Lagos it doesn't make you a Lagosian. That I live in Enugu doesn't make me an indigene...it's you who is the immigrant , you are the visitor , the guest (or I guess the refugee haha) ..you came here for economic reasons not for that fake "Lagosianism" that you're claiming ...you have want to exert political influence? Just go Home ...simple

Either they are "true indigene" of Lagos or "lagosians" as you'd like to call it ..they are all off Yoruba stock..either they are aworis or ekoites, or ijebus or whatever .. they are all Yorubas..

You can't use your lack of historical knowledge & bitter hatred to fabricate theories aimed at polarising the Yoruba realm..if there is trouble in Ogun state, all Yorubas from other SW States will react & vibrate to it..if there's progress we all take the credit ..we operate as one .

Don't bring the igbo caste system and try to apply it to the Yorubas system.. we are Yorubas and we consider ourselves as one people... We are not like the Delta Igbos or the Ikwerres in PH who have disowned you & y'all folks.... Don't care where we from, as long as we're Yorubas we identify with ourselves even with the ones in Cuba, Haiti & Brazil etc.. and our spiritual head is the Ooni of Ife..

Thank you for admitting that y'all folks ain't vested in taking Lagos cos you can't anyways , you'll only get yourselves into trouble..haha..

All other things you said are just lunatic gibberish of an unreasonably bitter soul..

If I'm in America, and I don't like their political systems & organizations i can live with it since my interests are purely economic but if I'm beginning to hate their systems & convulse epileptically at it and I don't wanna offer suggestions from the sidelines .. I won't try to change it I'll simply pack my bags and go home..

And if your still angry and bitter & with your fake "activism" ? Just pack & go home, it's easy Okoro.

Addressing your criminal antics to keep syphoning Lagosians wealth one after the other.

First bolded, Yes Yorubas are one and nobody is disputing that fact. Likewise, Igbos are one and Hausas are one also. In as much as Yorubas are one, every Yoruba person has a geographical root. Every Yoruba person has a state of origin. We have some Yorubas whose roots are in Togo, some are in Ekiti, Osun, Ogun and Oyo. Every person has a root. If you are from Osun you can never claim to be from Ogun. Likewise, if you are not from Lagos you can't claim to be a true Lagosian and you have no rights whatsoever to cheats on lagosian and be branding all sons of Lagosian as outcast. You criminals did same with Agbaje and now Gbadebo. Did Agbaje married an Igbo woman also? But enough is enough.

Second bolded, As long as you can not go to Togo to contest for president as a Yoruba person, you can not also come to Lagos and chance the true Land occupant of Lagos (the true Lagosains). All this fake 'we are one tactics has ended starting from this year and sanwolu will be the last thief that will govern Lagos outside Lagos indigenes.
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by benjsniper33: 5:38pm On Mar 10, 2023
sweetjohn:
Addressing your criminal antics to keep syphoning Lagosians wealth one after the other.

First bolded, Yes Yorubas are one and nobody is disputing that fact. Likewise, Igbos are one and Hausas are one also. In as much as Yorubas are one, every Yoruba person has a geographical root. Every Yoruba person has a state of origin. We have some Yorubas whose roots are in Togo, some are in Ekiti, Osun, Ogun and Oyo. Every person has a root. If you are from Osun you can never claim to be from Ogun. Likewise, if you are not from Lagos you can't claim to be a true Lagosian and you have no rights whatsoever to cheats on lagosian and be branding all sons of Lagosian as outcast. You criminals did same with Agbaje and now Gbadebo. Did Agbaje married an Igbo woman also? But enough is enough.

Second bolded, As long as you can not go to Togo to contest for president as a Yoruba person, you can not also come to Lagos and chance the true Land occupant of Lagos (the true Lagosains). All this fake 'we are one tactics has ended starting from this year and sanwolu will be the last thief that will govern Lagos outside Lagos indigenes.

Yes we're criminals, yes we gree Sanwo olu is thief yes we gree BAT is thief, BAT is Druglord yes we know ...blah blah blah...thank you ..we know we have corrupt politicians in the southwest and we fight this..we are not going to other people's lands to so-call "fight for justice"

Peter Obi too is a rogue, he's a cold-blooded thieving politician , he got nothing to offer Nigerians except using manipulative antics & emotive speech and actions to sway support, he's a lying, clueless, shameless looser haha he's a godless bigot with no morals he'd not a messiah he's a devil .a s he'll oose in the court again hahaha😜😂 ... same also goes for all the corrupt south eastern leaders and governors and so-called traditional entities...so okoro go home and fight for Justice and leave us to handle our problems

Ibo land is fast turning to a wasteland of secessionist miscreant & urchins running rampant on even the Ibos themselves, wreaking havoc and turning Iboland to a wasteland.. where is your rant for justice .huh?

Now listen Okoro Dingbat, different Yoruba got their roots but anyone can be Governor anywhere as long as they got a generation or 2 in the state ..that's the Yoruba setting..this can't happen in Iboland cos y'all folks won't support a man with roots in another ibo state to be a governor in a Ibo state...we don't have a problem with that so carry your Ibo ideology back east okoro

A Yoruba from Nigeria cannot go to Togo to flex his muscles in Togo national politics cos Togo is another nation with other tribes and their own unique political systems...but a Yoruba man in Nigeria can have a say in the Yoruba political organization in Togo, the Yoruba king in Togo bow & receive instructions from the Ooni of Ife..it's the Yoruba way, it's how we're able to keep & hold tight to Yoruba traditional & hierarchy despite being straddled across 2 or more countries ...

It's the Ibos that don't regard themselves as one despite the fact they are in one country..it is the Ibos that are obsessively particular about where other Ibos come from..Ibo man with roots in Enugu cannot be a governor in Anambra despite being Ibo and living in the state for a gen or two... That's is how unliberal your system is .. If a Ibo man's third or fourth ancestor is a Yoruba man he can never win ordinary HOR seat in Iboland cos y'all will be gyrating & convulsing making a fuss about his non-ibo ancestry

We Yorubas have a liberal system which we use for ourselves in all wise...we extended that to other tribes economically and even politically..cos we have Igbos serving as HOR members & even state advisers in some parts of the south western government..how many Hausa or Yoruba serve in this capacity in Iboland ?

Lagos is our commonwealth not yours , it's our pride , our brainchild we built it , we formed it, we founded it and we open the gates for others to come in and benefit.. all you need to is to develop a commonwealth in the east and stop claiming someone else's legacy for yourself.

We are one and that's the truth not a tactic its a fact...and we love to wave that fact in your face since your dirty jaded game is to polarise the Yorubas for your selfish interest and to use our God-given liberality against is ..e no go work

Gbadebo is the fool who wants to use ethnic divide to ride into power chanting all sort of garbage to gain Ibo support , y'all don't know Gbadebo is still Yoruba and he'll bend towards the Yoruba way if he becomes Governor haha... he'll bow to the oba of Lagos and all Yoruba systems & principalities he's us..

If you still angry okoro, Oya pack your bags and do what? Go home

You cannot turn your lands to brutal gunwielding miscreants & expect us to watch you do the same here ..God forbid Tufiakwa😂🤮

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by sweetjohn(m): 7:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
benjsniper33:

Yes we're criminals, yes we gree Sanwo olu is thief yes we gree BAT is thief, BAT is Druglord yes we know ...blah blah blah...thank you ..we know we have corrupt politicians in the southwest and we fight this..we are not going to other people's lands to so-call "fight for justice"

Peter Obi too is a rogue, he's a cold-blooded thieving politician , he got nothing to offer Nigerians except using manipulative antics & emotive speech and actions to sway support, he's a lying, clueless, shameless looser haha he's a godless bigot with no morals he'd not a messiah he's a devil .a s he'll oose in the court again hahaha😜😂 ... same also goes for all the corrupt south eastern leaders and governors and so-called traditional entities...so okoro go home and fight for Justice and leave us to handle our problems

Ibo land is fast turning to a wasteland of secessionist miscreant & urchins running rampant on even the Ibos themselves, wreaking havoc and turning Iboland to a wasteland.. where is your rant for justice .huh?

Now listen Okoro Dingbat, different Yoruba got their roots but anyone can be Governor anywhere as long as they got a generation or 2 in the state ..that's the Yoruba setting..this can't happen in Iboland cos y'all folks won't support a man with roots in another ibo state to be a governor in a Ibo state...we don't have a problem with that so carry your Ibo ideology back east okoro

A Yoruba from Nigeria cannot go to Togo to flex his muscles in Togo national politics cos Togo is another nation with other tribes and their own unique political systems...but a Yoruba man in Nigeria can have a say in the Yoruba political organization in Togo, the Yoruba king in Togo bow & receive instructions from the Ooni of Ife..it's the Yoruba way, it's how we're able to keep & hold tight to Yoruba traditional & hierarchy despite being straddled across 2 or more countries ...

It's the Ibos that don't regard themselves as one despite the fact they are in one country..it is the Ibos that are obsessively particular about where other Ibos come from..Ibo man with roots in Enugu cannot be a governor in Anambra despite being Ibo and living in the state for a gen or two... That's is how unliberal your system is .. If a Ibo man's third or fourth ancestor is a Yoruba man he can never win ordinary HOR seat in Iboland cos y'all will be gyrating & convulsing making a fuss about his non-ibo ancestry

We Yorubas have a liberal system which we use for ourselves in all wise...we extended that to other tribes economically and even politically..cos we have Igbos serving as HOR members & even state advisers in some parts of the south western government..how many Hausa or Yoruba serve in this capacity in Iboland ?

Lagos is our commonwealth not yours , it's our pride , our brainchild we built it , we formed it, we founded it and we open the gates for others to come in and benefit.. all you need to is to develop a commonwealth in the east and stop claiming someone else's legacy for yourself.

We are one and that's the truth not a tactic its a fact...and we love to wave that fact in your face since your dirty jaded game is to polarise the Yorubas for your selfish interest and to use our God-given liberality against is ..e no go work

Gbadebo is the fool who wants to use ethnic divide to ride into power chanting all sort of garbage to gain Ibo support , y'all don't know Gbadebo is still Yoruba and he'll bend towards the Yoruba way if he becomes Governor haha... he'll bow to the oba of Lagos and all Yoruba systems & principalities he's us..

If you still angry okoro, Oya pack your bags and do what? Go home

You cannot turn your lands to brutal gunwielding miscreants & expect us to watch you do the same here ..God forbid Tufiakwa😂🤮
Stop derailing my post. I don't do tribal nonsense war. I am only interested in Lagos politics and it's my right accorded to me by the constitution, to discuss politics and to vote anywhere I resident in Nigeria as a true Nigerian. So whenever you are ready to discuss Lagos and it's true indigenes then we can talk but for now look for another person to be doing this useless tribal wars.
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by benjsniper33: 2:28pm On Mar 11, 2023
sweetjohn:
Stop derailing my post. I don't do tribal nonsense war. I am only interested in Lagos politics and it's my right accorded to me by the constitution, to discuss politics and to vote anywhere I resident in Nigeria as a true Nigerian. So whenever you are ready to discuss Lagos and it's true indigenes then we can talk but for now look for another person to be doing this useless tribal wars.

Talk about true indigenes when your within your 5 SE states.. you wanna talk about indigene in another man’s land that’s an error.. can a Hausa man be in Anambra and consider himself indigenous talk less of trying to stake a claim in indigenous politics.. my dear stop deceiving yourself ..

You can vote anywhere you want but voting is different from playing ethnic antagonistic politics.. I will discuss Lagos & it’s issues with Yoruba indigenes of Lagos and not with a guest 🤪

This ain’t a tribal war, I’m setting the record straight.

1 Like

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by sweetjohn(m): 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2023
benjsniper33:

Talk about true indigenes when your within your 5 SE states.. you wanna talk about indigene in another man’s land that’s an error.. can a Hausa man be in Anambra and consider himself indigenous talk less of trying to stake a claim in indigenous politics.. my dear stop deceiving yourself ..

You can vote anywhere you want but voting is different from playing ethnic antagonistic politics.. I will discuss Lagos & it’s issues with Yoruba indigenes of Lagos and not with a guest 🤪

This ain’t a tribal war, I’m setting the record straight.
If at all you are a graduate, you must be very unemployed becauseyou are unemployable this this your level of thinking.

To answer the bolded, yes. They are doing so actually and we don't have problem with that as long as he resident there. Infact, even if he doesn't resident there he can talk about elections anywhere in Nigeria and the world at large. Can you see your reasoning, anybody can discuss about elections anywhere in the world. We in Nigeria did for USA. Russia did for USA. Infact, the whole world discussed and take sides of every American elections and they have no problem with it. Infact, Biden called a Nigeria on phone to appreciate how he supported him during campaign. Those are civilized people.

Oga, stop beating around the bush, you immigrants criminals don't just want we Igbos to vote in Lagos so that you thieves will keep syphoning the wealth of this innocent Lagosians but you all lie because we will keep voting based on our rights as long as we resident in Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rauf Aregbesola Campaigns For Sanwo-Olu In Alimosho (Video) / Militants Blow Up NNPC Pipelines In Warri, Delta State / Tinubu Has No Known Business - Reno Omokri Reacts As EFCC Arrests Atiku’s Son-in

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.