Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) (35750 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest / "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan / Corper Soaked In Lagos After A Party Member Beat Him Up. Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by ShadowCracker(m): 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2023
77up:
Na in be say you fall among the f00lish uninformed forming liberal , it will be too late for people like you when you realize what you are doing , even to yourself.

Macaroni, the olori odo is getting his sense gradually already.
Oga koshi.

Grv nah Lagosian miss me with your foolish bigotry, like say Yoruba's get any special privileges for Sanwo-Olu government.

Nah una be their audience nah, bloody fools.
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by Slimwhyt(m): 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
FisifunKododada:
The indigenes of Lagos are fully aware of the greed and long-throat of the okoros. And we're waiting for them on Saturday. If you're an okoro living in Lagos, you should also be praying to your chi that Sanwo Olu be re-elected. Don't ask me why. E get reason. I pray you don't find out.

Empty barrel making noise
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by Dshocker(m): 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
SaiOba:
The true Lagosians are coming OUT en MASS to VOTE... They have endorsed the t true SON of the SOIL Gbadebo Rhodes

Loooool, so the true citizens are coming out in mass to vote a non-indigene, in person of Sanwo Olu, while the real and true indigene Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour should be neglected?

No be juju be that.
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by Onelove508: 8:12pm On Mar 08, 2023
smokinloud:
Their agenda is to dominate the Yoruba nation!.

Who?
Is the LP candidate in Lagos not Yoruba?
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by rolex05: 8:12pm On Mar 08, 2023
This clearly shows that you are after TINUBU even after the federal stage you still want to come after him in his Den... This will be interesting to observe days to come. APC vs ELUU P!

[color=#770077][/color]MUST WATCH!!!
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by Blizzy9ja: 8:13pm On Mar 08, 2023
FisifunKododada:
The indigenes of Lagos are fully aware of the greed and long-throat of the okoros. And we're waiting for them on Saturday. If you're an okoro living in Lagos, you should also be praying to your chi that Sanwo Olu be re-elected. Don't ask me why. E get reason. I pray you don't find out.
What did you do when Tinubu was beaten blue black... Empty can making noise... If dem pick you up now you go start beg dey blame devil

If dem born you well drop your address if you no sleep for cell on election day make I know wetin cause am
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by FisifunKododada: 8:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
Blizzy9ja:
What did you do when Tinubu was beaten blue black... Empty can making noise... If dem pick you up now you go start beg dey blame devil
If dem born you well drop your address if you no sleep for cell on election day make I know wetin cause am

Tinubu is president elect and obi is begging court to switch him from no.3 to no.1
You want me to release my address online? I smart pass you. Why don't you choose a place of your choice and lets meet there and lets see who is the real man.

1 Like

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by ComeToJesus: 8:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
FisifunKododada:

This is a classic example of how cowards and fear merchants operate.
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by FisifunKododada: 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2023
Slimwhyt:

Empty barrel making noise

Saturday no far, u na mumu go do.

1 Like

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by Neddstark: 8:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
futurenix:

How is the person making the video the labour party chairman?

An individual is blabbing his thoughts and you say its labour party chairman. And someone moved it to front page so the online fight will continue.

That thought is the thought of many many people. Unfortunately

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by Alsenora: 8:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
Reasonable...
simplesearch:
Lagos State will be a difficult place to capture for now by any opposition party. The reason is that, a lot of people that voted against Tinubu will actually vote for Sanwo-Olu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by daniwise(m): 8:23pm On Mar 08, 2023
Apart from ENDSARS and the terrible traffic I experience everyday on the 3rd mainland bridge, l really don't have anything against Sanwo.He should be good to go.Just fix these abandoned road and work on the Lagos traffic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by Zolika: 8:23pm On Mar 08, 2023
Obembet, I hope you can speak English language better than you write... Our problem is not at all the politicians in this country but the half-baked individuals...
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by Ofadaman(m): 8:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
smokinloud:
Their agenda is to dominate the Yoruba nation!.

After careful planning and strategizing we have finally plotted and planted a double agent in the Lagos cash cow state. With our Igbo governor (under false yoruba identity ), we will take Lagos and soon finance our ascendance to aso rock.

Long live Nigeria
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by ismodiwa(m): 8:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
So selfish, you will loose..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by BeanX(m): 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2023
Vote either Sanwo-olu or jandor, don't go and vote for someone that you will regret, that GRV boy dosen't have any atom of experience to govern a cosmopolitan city like Lagos and he's not a full blooded Yoruba boy. Use your head.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by lexxwiz(m): 8:33pm On Mar 08, 2023
FisifunKododada:

I want you to come out and vote. But be rest assured, Sanwo Olu will be re-elected on Saturday. You can take it to the bank. We're waiting for you.

You’re just lucky that I personally like sanwo!! If not, this your threat I for like see am.
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by Peterobifailed: 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2023
Delicious22:
If you like, kee your brothers because they refuse to join you to hate the Igbos, that will not stop the Igbos from progressing.
Na yourself you dey do. grin
you are the only tribe that is progressing lol imaginary audio billionaires

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by UncommonLogic: 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
wildkat:

Hate will kill u.... and u will die like a dog
Hate has already killed you. Rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by Bluntemperor: 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
christistruth01:
We Got your message loud and Clear Promising to drive SW indigenes out of Lagos and remove our Kings as if Lagos is not in the SW and not what our Forefathers bequeathed to their descendants
If Peter Obi had not kept Silent in the face of such.threats we would have said it wasn't part of his plan
Even where the threats were posted.on Your Twitter handle you were still Silent

We believed Obi before,but not now again,not even this Chinedu Vivour! Evidence have shown he is being planted!
You cannot desroy the East and run to the West to now double cross Lagosians with fake gubernatorial candidate and by telling us- you must Win Lagos!
So indeed,it's your Agenda but won't succeed!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by FisifunKododada: 8:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
lexxwiz:

You’re just lucky that I personally like sanwo!! If not, this your threat I for like see am.

Telling you to come out and vote is a threat? Come out, and we will come out. No be Saturday again? We will be waiting for you, unless you arrived before us then we will meet you there. Abi no be so?

1 Like

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by Spanki(f): 8:40pm On Mar 08, 2023
obembet:
Labour party Abia chairman a warn all the supporters across the nation about thier main target, LP Chairman reveal this in Abia state this evening. He warn all the state holders that they can lose every other state in Nigeria but they must win Lagos state.

LAGOS is our top priority.

He said, Lagos state is our top priority, We can lose every other state but not Lagos state.

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNrLBMNg8GI

You are going to find out who owns Lagos now!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by Spandau: 8:45pm On Mar 08, 2023
obembet:
Labour party Abia chairman a warn all the supporters across the nation about thier main target, LP Chairman reveal this in Abia state this evening. He warn all the state holders that they can lose every other state in Nigeria but they must win Lagos state.

LAGOS is our top priority.

He said, Lagos state is our top priority, We can lose every other state but not Lagos state.

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNrLBMNg8GI

Can you imagine this dingbat? Such hubris! What arrogance! Win Lagos for where? Why must LP win Lagos? Do you all see why Igbos can never be trusted? They think they can find expression and take over Lagos by forming an alliance with The Hybrid. Their eyes are seriously on Lagos and Obi's victory makes them think that Lagos is theirs to snatch, forgetting that Yorubas in Lagos also voted massively for Obi. There can never be any meaningful political alliance between Yorubas and Igbos because the latter are just too arrogant, greedy and avaricious to act like normal human beings.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by 4gunners(m): 8:53pm On Mar 08, 2023
Image123:
i continue to repeat it to even the deaf and the dead that Obi went to LP powered by ipob. Sleeping Christians should keep snoring in fake prophecies.
The movement isn’t totally organic. Lots of behind the scene strategist. I’m awe as to how agitation for the release of Nnamdi Kanu is no longer in the news.
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by Spandau: 8:53pm On Mar 08, 2023
ShadowCracker:

Oga rest abeg.
You are not even from Lagos, if not you would not even be questioning if Rhodes-Vivour is a Lagosian.

Lagosians know ourselves.

We will still vote Grv, we will still vote Labour Party.

E shock you abi, una never see anything yet.

If you like make it about Igbo's nah your papa problem be that.

See this ajokuta ma mu mi claiming Lagos indigene. Lagos indigenes are Yorubas. They speak Yoruba and not Igbo. Gbadebo is a Yoruba name. That Rhodesomething surname is just for efficy. That is mama is Igbo means nothing otherwise he would have claimed his mother's State of origin. Even if he wins, you think Igbos would have a field day? Oniyeye! Gbadebo will use you and dump you.
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by Diligent1(f): 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2023
SaiOba:
The true Lagosians are coming OUT en MASS to VOTE... They have endorsed the t true SON of the SOIL Gbadebo Rhodes
The true son of the soil that cannot speak his language

1 Like

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by Mccullum: 9:00pm On Mar 08, 2023
I won't shout with any one this forum. We'll speak louder with our votes to choose

the one that'll protect the interest of Lagos State indigenes, not some one that will

be influence by other ethnic, who will turn us colonial on our forefathers land.

Sanwo Olu will complete his term by the will of God.

2 Likes

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by izubext007: 9:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
We will not lose any state
L 4 L
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2023
I was the first to say, after the election, that Apc lost Lagos state because of Christians.

I'm saying it here that, LP can't win governorship election in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by smokinloud(m): 9:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
Ofadaman:

After careful planning and strategizing we have finally plotted and planted a double agent in the Lagos cash cow state. With our Igbo governor (under false yoruba identity ), we will take Lagos and soon finance our ascendance to aso rock.

Long live Nigeria
I understand your logic of reverse psychology and it won't work!.
We will send you back to Anambra!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gombe, Yola & Bauchi States To Experience Two-Day Blackout - TCN / Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. / List Of Impeached Nigerian State Governors Since 1999

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.