Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) (35799 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest / "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan / Corper Soaked In Lagos After A Party Member Beat Him Up. Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by Delicious22: 3:09am On Mar 09, 2023
Taba21:

The Fool that your people represent naa.
Next time open your eyes very well before posting.

Werey
You that hatred has blinded you and your sense of belonging, you couldn't comprehend my write-up, are you not the werey?

Useless Akuya from Yobe trying to cause a division amongst the Yorubas and Igbos. grin
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by Taba21: 3:09am On Mar 09, 2023
Delicious22:
You this miserable northern cow trying to cause a rift between the Igbos and Yorubas, it is your family you are going to destroy.

Your hatred for Igbos have made you forget what your Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said in the Koran. May this hatred lead you to your end if you don't stop.

Attach by force your tribe is like a married woman that is doing hookup and about to be serve a divorce letter.

For your information I'm a confirmed Niger Delta not immigrant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by Delicious22: 3:13am On Mar 09, 2023
Taba21:

Attach by force your tribe is like a married woman that is doing hookup and about to be serve a divorce letter.

For your information I'm a confirmed Niger Delta not immigrant.
Lol, see this bastard Almajiri forming Niger Deltan. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

A Niger Deltan nor get time to cause division like you are doing, it is only a useless Almajiri like you that will do that.

Akuya.
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by ogwumgbe: 6:07am On Mar 09, 2023
ShadowCracker:

Oga rest abeg.
You are not even from Lagos, if not you would not even be questioning if Rhodes-Vivour is a Lagosian.

Lagosians know ourselves.

We will still vote Grv, we will still vote Labour Party.

E shock you abi, una never see anything yet.

If you like make it about Igbo's nah your papa problem be that.

Bunch of hypocrites from Ekiti and Osun dictating to Lagosians who to govern them in the pretense of regional politics, would they ever allow a Lagosian to contest in their respective states not to even talk ot governing them. Who is fooling who? Lagosians wake up and take back your State, Sanwo Olu should go and contest in whereever he comes from
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by kolamilan(m): 6:22am On Mar 09, 2023
Brendaniel:
Lagosians have chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour(MON)
Who give am MON ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by benjsniper33: 6:41am On Mar 09, 2023
sweetjohn:
Sanwolu will win in Osun not Lagso. Criminals. What I don't understand is why all this foolish Yoruba immigrants love slaving true Lagos in their own land. Anyway! If this Lagosians like make they buy sense or continue to be under bondage by scallywags from Ogun, Osun, Ekiti and Oyo.

We are better off being under the bondage of our own , thank you ā€¦ yes we are Slaves thank you ..are we complaining ?
We donā€™t care bout what you say , you donā€™t dictate to us & you donā€™t have any way here .. if you wanna dictate go and dictate to your kinsmen slaving under the SE oligarchs.

The same foul mouth that got you in trouble with the Hausas is whatā€™ll get you into deep mess real soon.. yā€™all know how use foul words & then cry like infants when your jaws get broken.. no worry yā€™all already on that path once again

Sanwo will win, lessons will be learnt & the greasy mouths will be dealt with

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by benjsniper33: 6:57am On Mar 09, 2023
ogwumgbe:

Bunch of hypocrites from Ekiti and Osun dictating to Lagosians who to govern them in the pretense of regional politics, would they ever allow a Lagosian to contest in their respective states not to even talk ot governing them. Who is fooling who? Lagosians wake up and take back your State, Sanwo Olu should go and contest in whereever he comes from

ā€œLagosianā€ thatā€™s the word..

Open word , so anybody can claim it .. itā€™s allows even non-yorubas to claim that ā€œI am a lagosianā€ to give them a pass into Lagos politics or even Lagos traditional titles..

Can an Hausa man go to Imo & claim to be an Imolite even if his father was born there ? No they wonā€™t even allow him

But when is their turn they wanna claim to be ā€œLagosiansā€ and call yorubas immigrants on their own land o ā€¦ haha..these folks never fails to amuse me mehn

And when you dispute them they quickly call up the Nigerian constitution.. haha.. I thought they said Nigeria ā€œwasā€ a country and now a Zoo with animals as itā€™s people & that the Nigerian constitution is nothing but a fraud.. huh?

They lack direction & system, they use rouge methods & emotive acts or words to try to maneuver you into a vacuum of self-guilt , the moment you begin to truly feel guilty then they have you & then they knock you out..

This donā€™t work on the Hausa cos the Hausas has grown not to trust them , the Hausas are not liberal & the Hausa do not apologize to them when they break their jaws.. this are the kind of people they fear & respect..

Yorubas will have to learn the hard way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by benjsniper33: 6:59am On Mar 09, 2023
Slimwhyt:

Empty barrel making noise

Okoro go home grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by DiamondNimi(m): 6:59am On Mar 09, 2023
Why are they interested in Lagos,una wey dey do inter tribal marriage shey una dey Seeeeeeeee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by ogwumgbe: 7:00am On Mar 09, 2023
benjsniper33:

ā€œLagosianā€ thatā€™s the word..

Open word , so anybody can claim it .. itā€™s allows even non-yorubas to claim that ā€œI am a lagosianā€ to give them a pass into Lagos politics or even Lagos traditional titles..

Can an Hausa man go to Imo & claim to be an Imolite even if his father was born there ? No they wonā€™t even allow him

But when is their turn they wanna claim to be ā€œLagosiansā€ and call yorubas immigrants on their own land o ā€¦ haha..these folks never fails to amuse me mehn

And when you dispute them they quickly call up the Nigerian constitution.. haha.. I thought they said Nigeria ā€œwasā€ a country and now a Zoo with animals as itā€™s people & that the Nigerian constitution is nothing but a fraud.. huh?

They lack direction & system, they use rouge methods & emotive acts or words to try to maneuver you into a vacuum of self-guilt , the moment you begin to truly feel guilty then they have you & then they knock you out..

This donā€™t work on the Hausa cos the Hausas has grown not to trust them , the Hausas are not liberal & the Hausa do not apologize to them when they break their jaws.. this are the kind of people they fear & respect..

Yorubas will have to learn the hard way

You are deceiving the gullible and not me. I know you people like the back of my hand. Can Mr Rhodes contest for governorship election in Ekiti State ? be honest with your answer. Second, Lagos belongs to Binis
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by benjsniper33: 7:04am On Mar 09, 2023
Blizzy9ja:
What did you do when Tinubu was beaten blue black... Empty can making noise... If dem pick you up now you go start beg dey blame devil

If dem born you well drop your address if you no sleep for cell on election day make I know wetin cause am

Tinubu lost in Lagos ,yeah thatā€™s democracy but he couldnā€™t win a single state in the southeast and yet yā€™all claim there was no rigging in the SE & that the SE support of LP wasnā€™t religiously & ethnically motivated huh?

But Tinubu win the election hands down lol.. so much for your blue-black Lagos win.. as if yorubas didnā€™t vote LP too

Come election Sanwo will win & you can bite the dust lolā€¦

Okoro if youā€™re angry go home

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by benjsniper33: 7:12am On Mar 09, 2023
Philistine:

You are dumb. He will no longer need Yoruba votes for second term, he will just give igbos more enabling environment to do their business, which will in turn lead to mass influx of igbos from south east to Lagos, mass migration of igbos from the east during his tenure will make your votes unimportant again. You Yorubas are psychologically weak, they have been planning it for more than 50yrs, go and read Zik's comments in the first republic.

We accommodated you & created enabling environment for yā€™all to thrive after the civil war almost destroyed whatever economic base you had .. you recovered & now you talking about psychological weakness lol..

Yoruba people I hope yā€™all are seeing what youā€™ve caused by allowing two-faced ingrate into your regions..

Na only them sabi sell spare part? I think they should be replaced with less aggressive ethnic groups in the economic space

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by benjsniper33: 7:18am On Mar 09, 2023
greypencils:
I haven't said anything, you are already insulting me. I just analysed your intentions and we Yorubas have seen far ahead. We lost Ilorin to Fulanis. We wont lose Lagos to Igbos. Curse all you want. You are an outsider, and we will see that you remain an outsider. Go and vote in your states. Leave we Yorubas alone. By the way. All those curses are going back to your descendants till the umpteenth generation. Asegun.

Technically we didnā€™t even loose ilorin, itā€™s simply being ran by the Fulanis & Yorubas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by benjsniper33: 7:21am On Mar 09, 2023
ogwumgbe:

You are deceiving the gullible and not me. I know you people like the back of my hand. Can Mr Rhodes contest for governorship election in Ekiti State ? be honest with your answer. Second, Lagos belongs to Binis

I hear you hahaā€¦

But okoro go home

Your home is in shambles , focus on your home and not someone else home..

Charity begins at home, Okoro Foul mouth go hommu šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ„“

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by ogwumgbe: 7:40am On Mar 09, 2023
benjsniper33:

I hear you hahaā€¦

But okoro go home

Your home is in shambles , focus on your home and not someone else home..

Charity begins at home, Okoro Foul mouth go hommu šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ„“

truth has hit you like thunderstorm, well Lagosians have woken up to take back their State, Agboro is too and omonile is too poor and meager for indigenes blessed with such resources, if it's spell, well it has been broken, they want to take back their State, each person should go his state and contest for governor
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by Brendaniel: 7:42am On Mar 09, 2023
kolamilan:

Who give am MON ?

Don't worry about that, the people have given him...
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by tomdon(m): 8:28am On Mar 09, 2023
Injera:
Sadly, woke useful idiots Yoruba youths may make ibo takeover. They must be red pilled of the true existential threat on the horizon.

I put it to you that you're a tribalist and bigot, your education is useless and your civilization is toxic.
People of good conscience want anything but the perpetuation of bad governance but you lot turn it to a tribal issue
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by 77up(m): 8:54am On Mar 09, 2023
ShadowCracker:

I don't care what you think, it will not stop me from voting who I want to vote for.

What's my problem in Ipob voting Ipob, what I know is that as long as no region can ever succeed in that @ Alaigbo , no Ipob agenda can materialize in Yoruba land.

Get that to your tiny head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by sweetjohn(m): 8:56am On Mar 09, 2023
benjsniper33:

We are better off being under the bondage of our own , thank you ā€¦ yes we are Slaves thank you ..are we complaining ?
We donā€™t care bout what you say , you donā€™t dictate to us & you donā€™t have any way here .. if you wanna dictate go and dictate to your kinsmen slaving under the SE oligarchs.

The same foul mouth that got you in trouble with the Hausas is whatā€™ll get you into deep mess real soon.. yā€™all know how use foul words & then cry like infants when your jaws get broken.. no worry yā€™all already on that path once again

Sanwo will win, lessons will be learnt & the greasy mouths will be dealt with
Brainless fool
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by ShadowCracker(m): 8:56am On Mar 09, 2023
77up:
What's my problem in Ipob voting Ipob, what I know is that as long as no region can ever succeed in that @ Alaigbo , no Ipob agenda can materialize in Yoruba land.

Get that to your tiny head.
Baba iya e ni Ipob, oloribuku ma shan fani.

Gedifok out my mentions, you are an illiterate.
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by benjsniper33: 9:08am On Mar 09, 2023
ogwumgbe:

truth has hit you like thunderstorm, well Lagosians have woken up to take back their State, Agboro is too and omonile is too poor and meager for indigenes blessed with such resources, if it's spell, well it has been broken, they want to take back their State, each person should go his state and contest for governor

And when do you suddenly become a human right activist & when did you become suddenly concerned with other people's issues when your own pipo got more grinding issues needing solution. Ipob is making the SE unsuitable for domestic & foreign investment, the erosion & poverty levels is alarming, security issues, endemic corruption, baby factory, organ selling, land dispute conflicts etc...

Every region has their issues and let indigenes of each region concern themselves with solving the dire problems endemic to their regions. If I'm doing business in Kano state , I should be nice & humble to the Northerners & I should focus on my business ..at most I should have a good relationship with the political heads so they won't make policies that can jeopardize my business

You know the truth? Charity begins at home

Okoro wan yourself & mind ya business o..

Okoro go home! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by benjsniper33: 9:12am On Mar 09, 2023
sweetjohn:
Brainless fool

You just bitter lol.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by Injera(f): 9:13am On Mar 09, 2023
tomdon:

I put it to you that you're a tribalist and bigot, your education is useless and your civilization is toxic.
People want anything but the perpetuation of bad governance but you lot turn it to a tribal issue
Isaiah 5: 20-21
Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness;
Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes,
And prudent in their own sight!
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by ogwumgbe: 9:20am On Mar 09, 2023
benjsniper33:

And when do you suddenly become a human right activist & when did you become suddenly concerned with other people's issues when your own pipo got more grinding issues needing solution. Ipob is making the SE unsuitable for domestic & foreign investment, the erosion & poverty levels is alarming, security issues, endemic corruption, baby factory, organ selling, land dispute conflicts etc...

Every region has their issues and let indigenes of each region concern themselves with solving the dire problems endemic to their regions. If I'm doing business in Kano state , I should be nice & humble to the Northerners & I should focus on my business ..at most I should have a good relationship with the political heads so they won't make policies that can jeopardize my business

You know the truth? Charity begins at home

Okoro wan yourself & mind ya business o..

Okoro go home! grin

Nothing like region here brother, we are talking about states politics and not regional politics, Lagosians have been shortchanged for long with this pretense of regional politics which have subjected them to those that milk them dry in the pretense of the same ethnic group, Bleep ethnicity, if someone from Lagos will not be allowed to contest or win in Ogun, then it's hypocrisy for non Lagosians to be allowed to govern Lagos, the truth is clear as crystal, nothing like region bro, we are talking of States, There is no premiere of regions in Nigeria, we only have governors indigenous to their states and Lagos should not be an exception
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by sweetjohn(m): 9:20am On Mar 09, 2023
benjsniper33:

You canā€™t make a point without dishing out insults and foul words , typical Igbo mind game , sorry it canā€™t work no more ā€¦

Come Saturday Sanwo Olu is winning at the polls ..

Concern yourselves with the mayhem wreaked on your lands by your IPOB & how secessionist elements are fast turning your region into a wasteland..haha
All I can see in your criminal immigrants in Lagos is thieves. How can you all thieves fluck in Lagos and be ruling them in their own state and at the same time trying to make them enemies with the Igbo people that have been helping develop their state. Is that not wickedness. 'we are one' kill all of una there. Gosh! I hate injustice. Imagine claiming superiority in another man state. How many other Yoruba from SW have won governorship in your state? Come here, don't let me curse you o... bc you wont survive it. Lagos gubernatorial position is for Lagosians alone. Other visitor either from SE or SW can only vote and not contesting for governorship. And if at all they must contest, let it be for state Assembly, chairmanship but definably not Gubernatorial. This evil injustice must stop.

1 Like

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by sweetjohn(m): 9:23am On Mar 09, 2023
benjsniper33:

You just bitter lol.. grin
I don't blame you, I blame the true Lagosians that allow you people make them poor and make them educationally backward that they can reason any more properly. But don't smile too much, Gbadebo will end all this nonsense.
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by benjsniper33: 9:46am On Mar 09, 2023
sweetjohn:
I don't blame you, I blame the true Lagosians that allow you people make them poor and make them educationally backward that they can reason any more properly. But don't smile too much, Gbadebo will end all this nonsense.

Lagosian were wo.?

If your Ibo or Hausa and you live in Lagos you are a GUEST .. you may live in Lag for as long as you want so long you are peaceful & you mind your business

If I am Yoruba and I live in Imo or Anambra or Kano , I'm a GUEST and I must respect the customs & traditions of the hosts and stay away from their domestic politics , make as much necessary friends possible & mind my own business

Nigeria gave us all the opportunity to live in other regions, explore & learn from the people and their culture, engage in a economic activities & even buy land or properties..but then I shouldn't loose my mind and feel that I must now make foolish attempts to interfere in their domestic politics or subvert their political organizations.

I may want to give advice from the sidelines but I'm better off minding my own business, abstain from making divisive statements & keeping my friends

Let the Yoruba man control & influence their politics & their politicians..same goes for the Ibos and Hausas

If you don't like it then saddle up & go home before you get knocked. Use this energy to create an enabling environment for your kins so they can stop slaving hundred of miles away from home ..

Okoro if you're bitter I can't help you , just go home grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by Slynation(m): 9:50am On Mar 09, 2023
Taba21:

The voice was a complete Igbo man voice,stop being a coward.
You watched that nonsense and couldn't decipher the propaganda in it, in a jet age era where anybody can take up any video and insert voices on it just to cause mayhem. Anyways, I pity your poor innocent neck for bearing the burdens of emptiness.
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by benjsniper33: 10:02am On Mar 09, 2023
sweetjohn:
All I can see in your criminal immigrants in Lagos is thieves. How can you all thieves fluck in Lagos and be ruling them in their own state and at the same time trying to make them enemies with the Igbo people that have been helping develop their state. Is that not wickedness. 'we are one' kill all of una there. Gosh! I hate injustice. Imagine claiming superiority in another man state. How many other Yoruba from SW have won governorship in your state? Come here, don't let me curse you o... bc you wont survive it. Lagos gubernatorial position is for Lagosians alone. Other visitor either from SE or SW can only vote and not contesting for governorship. And if at all they must contest, let it be for state Assembly, chairmanship but definably not Gubernatorial. This evil injustice must stop.

Governor & most top leaders of Lagos are from different parts of Yoruba .."Yorubas are one" whether you like it or not.. that's our way & tradition

You are the visitor, you are the guest.. you & your folks trooped in here for a better life.. if you don't like it slam the ground šŸ˜‚... If it's Gbadebo or Sanwo..na Yoruba them be na we we dey run am .. although a candidate might wanna use your votes to get in..either way na still we dey run the show lol..

You hate injustice? Very good ..clap for yourself šŸ‘..charity begins at home..go and fight the injustices your folk are going through in the SE states under the yoke of your greedy , blood thirsty avaricious SE leaders ...why all this sudden fake activism in another man's land ..?

If not for jealousy, envy & bitterness for another tribe why would you wanna regard the legacy of other people as yours ?

Creating an enabling environment is Key & smart move, go do that in your regions so that at least Lagos & southwest can be free of the noise & hate ..

You still wanna stay in Lagos? Then be quiet & mind yo business ..

You wanna agitate ? Go home okoro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by sweetjohn(m): 10:04am On Mar 09, 2023
benjsniper33:

Governor & most top leaders of Lagos are from different parts of Yoruba .."Yorubas are one" whether you like it or not.. that's our way & tradition

You are the visitor, you are the guest.. you & your folks trooped in here for a better life.. if you don't like it slam the ground šŸ˜‚... If it's Gbadebo or Sanwo..na Yoruba them be na we we dey run am .. although a candidate might wanna use your votes to get in..either way na still we dey run the show lol..

You hate injustice? Very good ..clap for yourself šŸ‘..charity begins at home..go and fight the injustices your folk are going through in the SE states under the yoke of your greedy , blood thirsty avaricious SE leaders ...why all this sudden fake activism in another man's land ..?

If not for jealousy, envy & bitterness for another tribe why would you wanna regard the legacy of other people as yours ?

Creating an enabling environment is Key & smart move, go do that in your regions so that at least Lagos & southwest can be free of the noise & hate ..

You still wanna stay in Lagos? Then be quiet & mind yo business ..

You wanna agitate ? Go home okoro

Criminal talk. Thieves. I hate injustice whenever I see one
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by sweetjohn(m): 10:07am On Mar 09, 2023
benjsniper33:

Lagosian were wo.?

If your Ibo or Hausa and you live in Lagos you are a GUEST .. you may live in Lag for as long as you want so long you are peaceful & you mind your business

If I am Yoruba and I live in Imo or Anambra or Kano , I'm a GUEST and I must respect the customs & traditions of the hosts and stay away from their domestic politics , make as much necessary friends possible & mind my own business

Nigeria gave us all the opportunity to live in other regions, explore & learn from the people and their culture, engage in a economic activities & even buy land or properties..but then I shouldn't loose my mind and feel that I must now make foolish attempts to interfere in their domestic politics or subvert their political organizations.

I may want to give advice from the sidelines but I'm better off minding my own business, abstain from making divisive statements & keeping my friends

Let the Yoruba man control & influence their politics & their politicians..same goes for the Ibos and Hausas

If you don't like it then saddle up & go home before you get knocked. Use this energy to create an enabling environment for your kins so they can stop slaving hundred of miles away from home ..

Okoro if you're bitter I can't help you , just go home grin

Thieves. Continue taking advantage of these low mental Logosian but one day na one day, when their sensible children will grow up, then you all criminals will know that just as the Igbos, and Hauses or anyother tribe are all visitors in Lagos. Criminals talk everywhere. No rationality in it whatsoever
Re: We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) by benjsniper33: 10:21am On Mar 09, 2023
ogwumgbe:

Nothing like region here brother, we are talking about states politics and not regional politics, Lagosians have been shortchanged for long with this pretense of regional politics which have subjected them to those that milk them dry in the pretense of the same ethnic group, Bleep ethnicity, if someone from Lagos will not be allowed to contest or win in Ogun, then it's hypocrisy for non Lagosians to be allowed to govern Lagos, the truth is clear as crystal, nothing like region bro, we are talking of States, There is no premiere of regions in Nigeria, we only have governors indigenous to their states and Lagos should not be an exception

You are right in statement of the problem but leave us to deal with our own problems ..and if you'd like to contribute then do so from an objective perspective..we don't need you to suggest a better candidate for us..tell us what to look out for when selecting a suitable or better leader but don't stand on the pile and raise the hand of a man up and ask us to choose him..NO it's unacceptable..

Lagos is cosmopolitan, we know a lot of tribes are here doing business , thriving and making great contribution to the progress of the state ..

Why ..because the Yoruba founding fathers created and maintained to this day an enabling environment for all to thrive and progress, which is as a result of our ethnic value & traditions which allows people to thrive for their livelihoods... also education opened our minds and we understand that keeping a open door for economic activities can bring rapid development to a region..

Now all those points you are making about hypocrisy this or that..it's your own external view ..the Yorubas are not complaining , as long as it's us , as long as it's for us, as long as it's by us and as long as the person proudly identifies as us (Yoruba) it don't matter where the fella comes from..

The Yorubas are not knocking the PDP guber candidate, we knock the LP guber candidate because he has clearly stated on many occasions that he's not for us & he's demonstrated his disdain for the Yoruba language, People , ethics and culture ..

Jeremiah Usain made a statement that he " reveled in the igbo genocide" during the civil war and that he "has no regrets in taking part in it' and he will 'offer no apologies" ...if he marries a igbo woman, would you allow his half igbo -half north son to be a governor of Anambra state should he choose to contest .

Drop that tin . ethnicity is very key in Nigeria especially in politics and that's the reality and it's not going away anytime soon..forget the idealistic jargons ...we talking reality here ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Many Soldiers Killed, Dozens Injured As Insurgents Invade Base In Borno / Magu No Longer EFCC Acting Chairman - Senator Samuel Anyanwu / Festus Keyamo Cautions Pastors As Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria Increases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.