Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid (42699 Views)

Edo 2024: Philip Shaibu Declares Governorship Bid Under PDP / Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) / New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid by benitwater(m): 11:27pm On Mar 08, 2023
Mr chinedu,why are you wasting your time?

3 Likes

Re: Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
GRVLagos

Do you think lagos should be given a special status and autonomy to run its affairs?

I remember that the wife of the president-elect Sen Oluremi Tinubu was fighting in the senate that lagos should be given a special status. Do you agree with her on that issue?

In fact, the present Lagos state governor Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu demanded a one percent share in the revenue allocation formula. He also proposed that the revenue sharing formula should be 34 percent for Federal Government including one percent for FCT – Abuja, 42 percent for state governments, 23 percent for local governments, and one percent for Lagos State (special status). What is your opinion on this matter?

2. The last time I visited Lagos, i noticed that most of the bus stops built by Fashola have either been destroyed or the irons supporting the bus stop have rusted, what is your plan for maintaining infrastructure? also, manholes are been stolen from various roads which have made
the road dangerous for drivers, how do you plan to fix that?

3. What is your plan for job creation in Lagos state and how do you plan to attract business owners to Lagos state and also support Small and medium businesses in Lagos?

4. We all know that many foreigners disobey local labour laws in Lagos state, many of these foreigners own businesses, but they maltreat workers and deprived them of living a normal life, we do hear stories of these abuses all over lagos in the news, what is your plan to checkmate maltreatment of employees and workers by employers of labour in Lagos state.

5. What are your plans to stop the brutal abuse of minors by guidance and parents, what are your plans to checkmate all these types of abuses by people who are not fit to be called guidances or parents?

6. Many indigenes of Lagos state, i meant those whose state of origin is Lagos state have been disenfranchised, they believe their birthright has been taken away, therefore they feel they are no longer recognized or thought about when it comes to opportunities in the state, they pay their tax but they have never benefitted in one way or the other from lagos state, how do you plan to solve this?

7. How do you plan to work with the National Union of Road Transport Workers, I heard that you plan to stop agbero, you and I know that most agbero are members of the National Union of Road Transport Workers in Lagos state, i believe if you stop them, you are going to create trouble for Lagosians when it comes to transportation, what are your plans for the National Union of Road Transport Workers in relations to lagos public transportation and what is your idea in regulating members of the union?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid by timjones1(m): 11:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
Finally, someone with a valid question. We have people vying for highest offices, instead of you to scrutinise and question policies we rather meddle in mediocre
Benbellamor:
Mr Gbadebo, Greeting sir, quick to my question...How do you want to get the Agberos Busy after Stopping them from extortion because they are used to free money and if they are not well magaged they may turn to robbers, How do you want to get the Agberos Busy or employed? Thank you sir

2 Likes

Re: Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid by imustsaymymindo: 11:33pm On Mar 08, 2023
@GRV, what is your roadmap for people living with disabilites in Lagos? What percentage of youths under 40 are you guaranteeing would be in your cabinet?

For those thug groups that are not neccessarily political motivated, but have a large number of youths in Lagos such as "one million boys", "awawa", etc. What exactly is your plan towards that area?

What is your plan as regards to sports development too?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid by leisuretym: 11:49pm On Mar 08, 2023
What are your children names? How come none of them is answering a Yoruba name? Is that why you never reveal anything about them , we love them but why do you hate the Yorubas , Yoruba names and Yoruba culture that much? and yet you want to rule them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid by Godspikin: 12:12am On Mar 09, 2023
leisuretym:
He didn’t answer the previous question I asked here, the fact that we voted for Obi because he’s on Christian and Muslim Ticket against Tinubu in Lagos state doesn’t mean I will do same against Sanwo Olu, Lagos State Ticket is Different

Secondly, what does he have to say concerning his hatred for the Yoruba people as reflected in his comment in reaction to Pastor Adeboye tweet about El Rufai?

Will you return to your profession when you loose again, reconsider a senatorial candidacy in the next election or try Abia state instead?

Thank you, he should come and denounce those post of his or explain what he meant by the word Afonja. He is just brainwashing gullible people just like his principal Obi did.

Most Yoruba youths who voted against Tinubu and who want to vote SanwoOlu out, most of whose primary reason was because of the ENDSARS incident do not know that their "Messiah" sef get questions to answer as regards SARS activities while he was governor and he has never openly condemned them during the struggles that culminated into the ENDSARS incident.

A certain James Nwafor who was in charge of Akwuzu SARS in Anambra was declared wanted just after the end SARS wahala. He has been very much linked to Peter Obi, when the government set up an inquiry just like Lagos State did into his involvement, instead of Peter Obi to appear to defend himself he hurriedly got a court injunction to stop them from questioning him.

Our people have been brainwashed, the whole Obi movement is nothing but HOGWASH

Just listen to this video you will understand better, this was an interview aired on AIT even before Obi became the candidate of Labour party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeOwDzhmGo0

2 Likes

Re: Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid by warlordd(m): 12:25am On Mar 09, 2023
How do you intend to defend your votes against APC's rigging machine?

1 Like

Re: Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid by Gift96: 12:42am On Mar 09, 2023
GRVLagos:
Also an important update for all of us in the upcoming gubernatorial elections, they have been delayed a week to March 18th.

Stay jiggy bruv, regardless of what's in the media about your Twitter posts, you'll still get votes.

You might not be the right fit for the job but I believe you'll grow on the job.
I just wann make power sha change hands make 9ja see how E go be.
Ja bless

1 Like

Re: Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid by todugo(m): 12:43am On Mar 09, 2023
khalling2008:
Mr chinedu gbadebo, how are you going to rule the Lagosian that contains Muslims in the state because Igbo Christians hate anything about Muslims in Nigeria and the world?
Igbo christians don't hate Muslims rather its the politicians of APC who are using propaganda to fuel hate among tribes and religion to continue their corrupt election.

1 Like

Re: Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid by Verance: 1:08am On Mar 09, 2023
Foremost, I appreciate the fact that you have dropped your comment to my post without using abusive words. We don't need to go about throwing mudslings at each other due to misaligned political preferences because at the end of the day we just end up overworking our emotions for politicians who don't know us. Today's political foes will meet and make merry in our absence tomorrow hence I cannot understand why we overwork our emotions for these men.

I bet you GRV has nothing to do with those who wish to conquer the Yorubas and take over your leadership. Do you even think it is possible for that to happen? Some supporters are just being overzealous. I think you guys feeling threatened is a bit of taking things too far. Your territory is your territory. GRV is a Yoruba man with an Igbo mother, apparently the fact that he has an Igbo mother and an Igbo name is his crime in the eyes of many of your kinsmen. Many Nigerians are from interethnic homes. My mother is a Yoruba woman, my wife is also Yoruba. I am a South-South man who was born and raised in Lagos. I just feel wherever we live, we need responsible people to govern us regardless of their tribes. I will rather a responsible notherner or whatever be the governor of Lagos than an irresponsible indigene because I live in Lagos, I pay my taxes and I will love my taxes to work in such a way that makes my environment better. I don't really care about the colour or tribe or religion of the man who sits on Moses seat, at the state or Federal level, just do things right and improve the living conditions of those you lead.

The best protection you can give to your territory is electing accountable leaders. If for you Sanwo-Olu is that person, fine, elect your man. For many residents of Lagos, we would rather have a breathe of fresh air in the Lagos political airspace. The excesses of thuggery is jolly well getting out of hands in Lagos state, I mean right now you literally cannot drop goods you purchase on the ground at the busstop while waiting for a means to move it to your home or stall, the agberos will demand that you pay "owo ile". This wasn't the case a few years back. What does that tell you? I will help you answer, things are getting worse. Lagos State generates lots of IGR yet development seems to be concentrated only on the island. There are bad unlighted roads everywhere. Lagos claims to be the 4th largest economy in Africa yet Lagos has the unpopular accolade of being the second worst city to live in this wide and big earth. The rich Lagos cannot stand other top cities in Africa in terms of development, don't you think the monies of Lagos isn't really working optimally?

I am voting for GRV based on issues he has talked about and what he plans to bring to the table. However, I don't think he will win because the corrupt structure of APC in Lagos might be too strong for him to conquer at this time.

TheNiceGuy:
As long as the system hasn't changed, we'll continue to be emotionally glued to our tribesmen. There's nothing bad about that.

The major tribe does that today in Nigeria even some over do, reference to recent Presidential Election result from the East.

All these has happened in the past, Awolowo Azikwe era and we have learnt from history. We can't take that chance.

Anger of most Yoruba towards his candidacy is that he's identifying with those who has vowed publicly to conquer us, take our Political leadership.

What gives you assurance he won't be doing their biddings should he emerge?

Awolowo wasn't foolish so we won't be foolish as well.
We Shall protect our territory well, this has nothing to do with HATE or bigotry.

He should come neutral as you claimed and not being front by those with hidden agenda

2 Likes

Re: Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid by PPIA: 1:41am On Mar 09, 2023
Goodlady:

You don dey ment again!
See why nobody ll date you. You are mentally unstable
Tomboys with rubber strapon will come after you😎

Before then I would have done what i said earlier to do to you.😎
Re: Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid by updatechange(m): 1:52am On Mar 09, 2023
Hmmm, fire guy akere market, next day GRV visited, gave them 15m, promises to rebuild the market… the next day his birthday. Hmmm!! I no talk anything o!!

I see wyd there🧐👆

1 Like

Re: Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid by Heavensent01(m): 1:55am On Mar 09, 2023
you won't be elected in any post in Lagos state you can take that to bank

I assure you whatever your name is GRV or CRV clown
Re: Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid by Ikpeazukerosene: 2:01am On Mar 09, 2023
greggng:

Hehehe ..
As if you get liver

You will see
Re: Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid by Omoawoke: 2:08am On Mar 09, 2023
TheFacelessMan:
Post a screenshot of the MIT certificate.

Becoming obvious it must have been an Executive course.

You don't deserve the post. Why would you want to govern people you hate so much ?

He finished from MIT then went to get masters from unilag.
Does that sound normal to you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid by Omoawoke: 2:11am On Mar 09, 2023
GRVLagos:

This has to be full level development of the entire town, areas like Badagry, Ikorodu and spread out development
we will increase productivity by improving the transport networks, better roads, ferry and water transport as well as as a proper robust train system.
Increasing power development and supply so folks can be more productive.
The goal is to increase how much revenue the state produces, and then tax the raised revenues and make these taxes work for the people.

Increasing IGR by increasing taxes without increasing how much people earn is wickedness, also the informal sector is taxed heavily , that burden needs to be reduced but also formalized so they can enjoy the benefits of the money they pay.

Do you know theres nothing new in anything you have said that Apc government is not already working on or already worked on?

Theres nothing new

Anyway dont worry, you have additional one week to enjoy your fleeting moment and hopes.

You dont have foresight, you lack maturity and not qualified to handle almighty Lagos

If you are someone that is smart, you won't go on Twitter with those tweets that are haunting you today.
You can't speak yoruba and worst of all, have disdain for yoruba people.
That Lagos is not perfect but we aren't ready to get it worse. It is still the most progressing state in Nigeria.
Mr Chinedu, enjoy your moment one more week but I'm sure u are ready to go back to your biafra struggle. Your Chinedu brothers will provide you canoe to Anambra

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Atiku Arrived Owerri Airport For Abia Campaign Rally-photos / More Boko Haram Fighters Surrender To Troops (Picture) / Would You Ever Believe This A Police Barrack?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.