Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office (33321 Views)

Ikenna Iyiegbu Wins APGA House Of Reps Ticket (Video) / APGA House Of Reps Primaries: Ifeanyichukwu Ibezim Emerge Winner In Idemili / Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by fourboys: 9:12am On Mar 09, 2023
tongue
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by NnamdiN: 9:23am On Mar 09, 2023
Coming from a professor?
New lows every day

8 Likes

Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by Collins4u1(m): 10:01am On Mar 09, 2023
then they will have to impeach you...

9 Likes

Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by Dhury: 10:14am On Mar 09, 2023
Another former CBN governor threatening democratic, elections process.

8 Likes

Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by padi94(m): 10:57am On Mar 09, 2023
This man is becoming too hateful

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by NgwalandAbia(m): 11:16am On Mar 09, 2023
Useless man, is this the kind of igbos they are rooting for in the Future? This man is doing everything to outdo Obi but one funny thing is that we are all created different and unique in our form.

Money can't buy love.

Anambra just like we want oti for new Abia leaving the likes of evil mens like Orjis,ikpeazu and co, agbaribe enyinna will soon join them.

Soludo is a very useless sadist, he will soon end like ekweremmadu.

Yeye man.

12 Likes

Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by tuborme: 11:55am On Mar 09, 2023
One term governor

11 Likes

Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by freemanq(m): 1:17pm On Mar 09, 2023
Mad man
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by hammerT: 8:29am On Mar 11, 2023
KEEP RUNNING YOUR MOUTH, AFTER 4 YEARS IF WE DONT SEE ANYTHING TANGIBLE, YOU ARE OUT.

WE WILL PERSONALLY GO AND BRING DR MADUKA TO TAKE OVER.

ANAMBRA IS NOT THE TYPE OF STATE THAT TOLERATE FAILURE, BECAUSE OF APGA, BOTH YOU AND APGA WILL BE THROWN OUT.

E REMAIN 3 YEARS NOW.

12 Likes

Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by Evergreen12345(f): 8:30am On Mar 11, 2023
4 years only for you Sir

7 Likes

Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by eteba(m): 8:30am On Mar 11, 2023
It's no longer news: Soludo is raving mad!

8 Likes

Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by Seankhalifa: 8:30am On Mar 11, 2023
Forget... soludo perform pass obi 8yrs

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by hush15: 8:31am On Mar 11, 2023
jokky44:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C5IirKkv9g

Governor Charles Soludo of Anambra state has told the people of his state that they should only vote for APGA house of assembly candidates.

He said he if they elect a contestant from another party, that he will only get his salary and not any other money for constituency project.

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1633867482401476608?t=kqkXKY9igaaBp3bT9sJW7A&s=19

Oga, be careful what you wish for cos you might not work as government sef eventually.

5 Likes

Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by highchief1: 8:31am On Mar 11, 2023
jokky44:

Governor Charles Soludo of Anambra state has told the people of his state that they should only vote for APGA house of assembly candidates.

He said he if they elect a contestant from another party, that he will only get his salary and not any other money for constituency project.

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1633867482401476608?t=kqkXKY9igaaBp3bT9sJW7A&s=19

obideints it’s normal campaign pls don’t go for his head.e no Dey hard una to use mouth kill person.but soludo e go hard o.SE states will get a lot of LP house of assembly candidates.The wave is high der

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by eldoradoxx: 8:32am On Mar 11, 2023
Soludo is a foolish man. Adeleke is working with APC dominated Assembly peacefully because he is a wise man. Soludo is already announcing before election that he won't work with opposition (Labour Party) dominated House of Assembly. He will be impeached soon. Anambra people voted for a Professor that was a CBN Governor thinking he is smart. Now they know better.

14 Likes

Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by Mercury12(m): 8:34am On Mar 11, 2023
Hahaha😂
These people and insults are inseparable

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by hammerT: 8:34am On Mar 11, 2023
eldoradoxx:
Soludo is a foolish man. Adeleke is working with APC dominated Assembly peacefully because he is a wise man. Soludo is already announcing before election that he won't work with opposition (Labour Party) dominated House of Assembly. He will be impeached soon. Anambra people voted for a Professor that was a CBN Governor thinking he is smart. Now they know better.

WHERE EVER DR MADUKA IS CHILLING, THE MESSAGE IS PUT ON YOUR RUNNING SHOES AND START WARMING UP.

WE WILL MAKE HALF TERM SUBSTITUTION, IN ANOTHER 3 YEARS, SHOULD SOLUDO THINK, OUR STATE IS LAGOS WHERE THE SERVANT TURN MASTER.

NDI-ANAMBRA WONT TAKE THAT SHIT, NOT FOR 1 DAY.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by Savechild23: 8:35am On Mar 11, 2023
Soludo, follow peace
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by Livingstone124: 8:35am On Mar 11, 2023
Soldrex Governor no get shame at all.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by Alaigbopress: 8:36am On Mar 11, 2023
The idiot of a Governor, I never know soludo is this dull and incompetent. He really fall hand. Somebody should ask him about the Dubai Taiwan he promised ndi Anambra.

9 Likes

Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by zikmano: 8:36am On Mar 11, 2023
Hahaaaaa, the fear of Labour Party

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by REALretep(m): 8:36am On Mar 11, 2023
Power intoxication
He's not even canvassing for votes. He's rather threatening his own people that they won't get any constituency projects if they elect lawmakers from another party.

8 Likes

Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by Thegamingorca(m): 8:37am On Mar 11, 2023
Then you will be left without project

5 Likes

Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by victorazy(m): 8:37am On Mar 11, 2023
This guy is not representing his name.

5 Likes

Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by wolebest: 8:39am On Mar 11, 2023
jokky44:

Oga Soludo tread sofly o!

Prof. Soludo should remember that he is from PDP and had to join APGA to actualize his dream to become Governor in Anambra just like Peter Obi did years back.

8 years go soon finish, GOD sparing our lives.
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by Truthshscrazy: 8:41am On Mar 11, 2023
Nzogbu Nzogbi politics
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by DeGLORIOUS: 8:41am On Mar 11, 2023
This man is high on drugs. How I wish, Anambra people should just vote all oppositions to see how this man will cope.

8 Likes

Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by Digriz(m): 8:41am On Mar 11, 2023
Very evil and bitter mind individual.

7 Likes

Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by kerry57: 8:41am On Mar 11, 2023
Unbecoming of a so called prof. Quite pathetic

5 Likes

Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by Buhari4sale: 8:42am On Mar 11, 2023
Excuse me are you mad
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by hammerT: 8:42am On Mar 11, 2023
wolebest:

Oga Soludo tread sofly o!

Prof. Soludo should remember that he is from PDP and had to join APGA to actualize his dream to become Governor in Anambra just like Peter Obi did years back.

8 years go soon finish, GOD sparing our lives.

WHO WILL GIVE FAILURE 8 YEARS?

IT IS REMAINING 3 YEARS, WITH THE LAST YEAR BEING ELECTION YEAR, SO 2 YEARS SEF.

IF WE NO SEE ANYTHING, LET US HOPE HE WOULD HAVE DEVELOP WINGS, BECAUSE, HE WILL NEED IT.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose To Spend Weekend In Prison As He Struggled To Meet Bail Conditions / What Is Realy The Work Of SSS Or DSS In This Country Nigeria ??? / Atiku Abubakar Visits Buhari In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.