Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office (33355 Views)

Ikenna Iyiegbu Wins APGA House Of Reps Ticket (Video) / APGA House Of Reps Primaries: Ifeanyichukwu Ibezim Emerge Winner In Idemili / Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by Jimiyung(m): 11:55pm On Mar 11, 2023
Anambra Obidients want Soludo gone not because of competence but sentiments. Classic comedy at its best.
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by kafeii123: 8:53am On Mar 12, 2023
Lmao is in trouble
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by Cabonylewis(m): 9:24am On Mar 12, 2023
onumadu:
Once we have enough LP House of Assembly members, you will be the one chasing them around looking for their offices.
We umu Anambra will teach you to never again covet your brother.
Shut Up Shit Hole
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by onome2013: 9:46am On Mar 12, 2023
Any sense about your instruction in a democratic era I can't understand this happening in a Godly, civilised society
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by Bigshots001(m): 10:16am On Mar 12, 2023
Mercury12:
HahahaπŸ˜‚
These people and insults are inseparable

Afonja 🀑
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by Bigshots001(m): 10:23am On Mar 12, 2023
gigabyte13:
Typical characteristics of a SAD-EASTERNERS
My way or nothing.......
In as much, it didn't go their way...
They result to bullying, harassment and threat
Highly intolerant folks....
Nothing from that side dey shock me again.

I prefer an HausaMan, to a Yorubaman.
You guys are so lazy, tribalistic, aggressive, hateful, manipulative,domineering, and most times lack an unbaised and sincere logical reasoning.
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by Mercury12(m): 10:36am On Mar 12, 2023
Bigshots001:

Afonja 🀑
Ode afonja is not an insult. It is just a name. Insult me properly like your likes always do.. You can perhaps top it up with empty threats πŸ˜‚
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by Bigshots001(m): 10:37am On Mar 12, 2023
Gbagura:
Oloriburuku from ibo land wants to liberate a Yoruba state. Come and liberate let's see.

Even your father is not from Lagos.
Tinubu's father(if he has one) is not from Lagos (Eko).
Sanwolu is not from Lagos.
The Oba of Lagos sit of throne has its history from Binis and Aworis.
Igbos don't own or can't claim ownership of Lagos state,but let no lazy afonja whose father was an ijebu or from another Afonja community and who immigrated to 'Eko' for greener pastures long time ago,stop claiming ownership of that land.
An old druggie from Irigbiji in Osun state has privatized the whole state, and runs it like his private property.
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by Bigshots001(m): 10:41am On Mar 12, 2023
Mercury12:
Ode afonja is not an insult. It is just a name. Insult me properly like your likes always do.. You can perhaps top it up with empty threats πŸ˜‚

Then,GRV committed no crime with that Afonja tweet,he just called you your name simple!
Never understood why you felt hurt when all he did was just to call you your Name 'Afonja'πŸ™„, you know like..Mercury Afonja! πŸ™„πŸ€£
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by Mercury12(m): 12:24pm On Mar 12, 2023
Bigshots001:

Then,GRV committed no crime with that Afonja tweet,he just called you your name simple!
Never understood why you felt hurt when all he did was just to call you your Name 'Afonja'πŸ™„, you know like..Mercury Afonja! πŸ™„πŸ€£
ediot I don't see it as an offense even when it meant to offend me. It is my person, and I will tell you people are different and react differently
. What y'all ipob miscreants are doing is stereotyping people. People will always react according to your intention.

Yall ipob Emotional intelligence is zero. HahahaπŸ˜‚
Y'all are in for a long ride on this Yoruba hate train
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by Bigshots001(m): 1:56pm On Mar 12, 2023
Mercury12:
ediot I don't see it as an offense even when it meant to offend me. It is my person, and I will tell you people are different and react differently
. What y'all ipob miscreants are doing is stereotyping people. People will always react according to your intention.

Yall ipob Emotional intelligence is zero. HahahaπŸ˜‚
Y'all are in for a long ride on this Yoruba hate train

Afonja Mercury, did you just wrote that your middle name is ediot..as in, Mercury Ediot Afonja??πŸ™„
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by Mercury12(m): 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2023
Bigshots001:

Afonja Mercury, did you just wrote that your middle name is ediot..as in, Mercury Ediot Afonja??πŸ™„
hahahaha πŸ˜‚ logic is thrown out of the window... I'm waiting for for your Igbos usual empty threats to "afonjas" after an insults.

Una go cry blood las las . more years to wail πŸ˜‚
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by Bigshots001(m): 2:54pm On Mar 12, 2023
Mercury12:
hahahaha πŸ˜‚ logic is thrown out of the window... I'm waiting for for your Igbos usual empty threats to "afonjas" after an insults.

Una go cry blood las las . more years to wail πŸ˜‚

I don't really fidget from threats coming from Yorubas,shebi you guys know that you don't have physical strength for fighting, you only do your tout sh*t by moving in packs an threatening people because you're in the company of your fellows,one on one a Yoruba guy go d*e for my hand,I go just dey manhandle am like those local bakers dey handle flour before turning it into doughnuts.
Even you,I go fit beat you sotay,I fit just break one of your shoulder for you join.
Even if you go do juju or Carry weapon,I say sabi disarm and slap that jazz out you people's body.Ode!😏
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by Mercury12(m): 3:01pm On Mar 12, 2023
Bigshots001:

I don't really fidget from threats coming from Yorubas,shebi you guys know that you don't have physical strength for fighting, you only do your tout sh*t by moving in packs an threatening people because you're in the company of your fellows,one on one a Yoruba guy go d*e for my hand,I go just dey manhandle am like those local bakers dey handle flour before turning it into doughnuts.
Even you,I go fit beat you sotay,I fit just break one of your shoulder for you join.
Even if you go do juju or Carry weapon,I say sabi disarm and slap that jazz out you people's body.Ode!😏
awon chest beatersπŸ˜€. U barely even know me but you claim you can beat me.πŸ˜‚

Ode. U Don hear Yoruba language finish. Yoruba don finally colonise una πŸ˜‚ nah same una no dey teach una children Igbo language but instead dey speak English to dem. Look inwards go solve your problems. Don't hate a tribe that God has blessed.
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by warlordd(m): 3:55pm On Mar 12, 2023
stephenponti:

VultureGrils come and hear your sadist Governor
warlordd mpama hear your sadist Governor.
Mkpi mmuo
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by Bigshots001(m): 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
Mercury12:
awon chest beatersπŸ˜€. U barely even know me but you claim you can beat me.πŸ˜‚

Ode. U Don hear Yoruba language finish. Yoruba don finally colonise una πŸ˜‚ nah same una no dey teach una children Igbo language but instead dey speak English to dem. Look inwards go solve your problems. Don't hate a tribe that God has blessed.

E sure for me say anywhere outside Yorubaland or one on one,I go break this one calvic joint nah..you know say your people nah to dey shout on top of their voices and threatening na wetin una sabi be that.
One coward wey never chop well go dey front anyhow because his comrades are with him on the street or because of say one stup*d babalawo give small jazz,or him carry weapon.
I will say give me two afonjas without weapon for breakfast, after eating the two of them up,I demand for more...🀣
Yoruba guys are easier for me to beat up than anyother tribe..just land one strong punch on one their eye,that ediot wey been dey shout wo,wo,wo ma gba,ma gba will start crying ah,ah,ah.. wetin I do you nah..egbon!🀣🀣
Guy free me o,una dey make me dey vex too much...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. / Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) / I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.