Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office (33329 Views)

Ikenna Iyiegbu Wins APGA House Of Reps Ticket (Video) / APGA House Of Reps Primaries: Ifeanyichukwu Ibezim Emerge Winner In Idemili / Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by mezebel(f): 9:01am On Mar 11, 2023
SmartProf:
You may not even have an office again cos you may be impeached by them. The kind of democracy we practice in this country is very animalistic.
anomalistic ke, animals get sense pass our democrazy,if you doubt, go to the ANT and lean from them
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by Braun007: 9:03am On Mar 11, 2023
Mumu man
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by lomprico(m): 9:03am On Mar 11, 2023
You go go be dat na! Ewu
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by Kaiser20: 9:04am On Mar 11, 2023
Soludo's attitude made me to disregard most Bogus C Vs put up by politicians and leaders in Nigeria ( e.g.INEC chair & Soludo)
Almost all them posses PHDs
What is the value of a PHD or Prof. When most of them reason like a school dropout.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 9:04am On Mar 11, 2023
I guess people are begining to see that this Man is an idiot. I hope you all can see now it was out of hatred he was spewing all that rubbish against peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by AgentGoat: 9:05am On Mar 11, 2023
My friend i like you but i don't support this your comment.
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by Kobicove(m): 9:05am On Mar 11, 2023
Naira20:
You forgot to add the deposed corrupt emir of Kano.
He was so corrupt that even a corrupt ganduje called him "very corrupt"

Imagine Ganduje of all people referring to some one as being "Very corrupt" grin
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by Juju70(m): 9:06am On Mar 11, 2023
Such a poor minded fellow!
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by Silentmoni(m): 9:08am On Mar 11, 2023
kokoA:
Is like there's something in that CBN office that turns somebody's brain upside down o... See Soludo, see Emefiefe abi Emefiele..
emiewefele.... 😂
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by Thedon22: 9:08am On Mar 11, 2023
hammerT:

TINUBU WILL RULE YOU IN LAGOS FROM THE GRAVE, HE WIL APPOINT GOVERNOR FOR YOU, EVEN IN HIS GRAVE.

ODE!
Mumu! And what has your Obi done in Anambra to keep people there? Till tomorrow Anambra people are still trooping to Lagos looking for opportunities created for everyone by Tinubu you so much detest. Ingrates! May God judge you according to your ingratitude!
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by RPG2020(m): 9:09am On Mar 11, 2023
Just imagine small boy of yesterday soludo should be very careful
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by spencekat(m): 9:09am On Mar 11, 2023
Na Soludo talk this kind thing?
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by chimaxx: 9:10am On Mar 11, 2023
jokky44:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C5IirKkv9g

Governor Charles Soludo of Anambra state has told the people of his state that they should only vote for APGA house of assembly candidates.

He said he if they elect a contestant from another party, that he will only get his salary and not any other money for constituency project.

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1633867482401476608?t=kqkXKY9igaaBp3bT9sJW7A&s=19

This Soludo is a purest kind of a hypocrite or hypocrisy personified , the man who coined NZUGBO NZOGBU POLITICS is now practicing it even in a PhD level. To measure a man's sanity give him power then judge him.
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by hammerT: 9:13am On Mar 11, 2023
Thedon22:

Mumu! And what has your Obi done in Anambra to keep people there? Till tomorrow Anambra people are still trooping to Lagos looking for opportunities created for everyone by Tinubu you so much detest. Ingrates! May God judge you according to your ingratitude!

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, I WAS BORN IN LAGOS AND MY PARENTS WERE BORN THERE.

TINUBU, WAS STILL PLAYING KPAGONLO AND SAND THEN.

MY POINT IS, LAGOS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A COSMOPOLITAN CITY AND CAPITAL OF NIGERIA, WHERE PEOPLEL LIVE.

SO, LET TINUBU KEEP DECIEVING YOU THAT HE CREATED OPPORTUNITY, INSTEAD OF TELLING YOU HE CAME AND CAPITALISED ON EXISTING OPPORTUNITY TO ENRICH HIMSELF AND FAMILY.

DID TINUBU NOT MEET TRADERS AT TRADE-FAIR?

DID TINUBU NOT MEET ALABA MARKET?

DID TINUBU NOT MEET VICTORIA ISLAND?

DID TINUBU NOT MEET LAGOS AIRPORT AT IKEJA, WHERE I WAS BORN?

DID TINUBU NOT MEET FESTAC TOWN?

I JUST LAUGH AT IDIOTS LIKE YOU TALKING ABOUT LAGOS AND EVERYTIME, IT IS CLEAR TO ME YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT LAGOS.

YOU JUST MOVED THERE RECENTLY FROM OGUN STATE.

I WAS BORN AND RAISED THERE AND CAN TELL YOU ABOUT THE OLD DAYS THERE BEFORE TINUBU 1999.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by Padipadi(m): 9:14am On Mar 11, 2023
Mercisharelove:
When you are cursed.

What a great man called Obi
Make sure you all punish Soludo o.
onumadu:
Once we have enough LP House of Assembly members, you will be the one chasing them around looking for their offices.
We umu Anambra will teach you to never again covet your brother.
Eluppe people, this isn't Tinubu o. This is your son that talked anyhow now o.
So make una reduce the hatred for Tinubu cos their are lots of goats in southeast you guys need to give dried cassava. Shey you don see now say politics knows no tribe. Meanwhile, he's only fighting desperately to preserve APGA, the party of Igbos hero, Ojukwu who's manhood lives forever.
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by mixratio(m): 9:14am On Mar 11, 2023
kokoA:
Is like there's something in that CBN office that turns somebody's brain upside down o... See Soludo, see Emefiefe abi Emefiele..

Elemiewele
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:14am On Mar 11, 2023
jokky44:

Governor Charles Soludo of Anambra state has told the people of his state that they should only vote for APGA house of assembly candidates.

He said he if they elect a contestant from another party, that he will only get his salary and not any other money for constituency project.

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1633867482401476608?t=kqkXKY9igaaBp3bT9sJW7A&s=19

Used to think dude was an intelligent guy
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by Zeezenho: 9:15am On Mar 11, 2023
N a urchins hero that the type of democracy they love.
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by DestinyNigga: 9:15am On Mar 11, 2023
The urchins supporting him all this while should come and vote for him. Their mentor is now playing nzogbu nzogbu politics grin grin
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by Alabaintprice(m): 9:16am On Mar 11, 2023
Seankhalifa:
Forget... soludo perform pass obi 8yrs

I don't expect anything from a lowlife.

Under 1yr he outperformed obi.

If it Is not hate then I don't know what to call this statement of yours.
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by ezegold4we: 9:17am On Mar 11, 2023
Soludo is the most useless, senseless, animalistic, idiotic, stupid,and disgusting professor living on the face of This planet,

This is someone some urchin's are projecting to be president if an igbo man should be president, no wounder a druggie old ancestor is controlling their destiny since 1999.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 11, 2023
You need to work with them for the good of the people.When you were campaigning for votes,you should have said this.
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by Cantonese: 9:18am On Mar 11, 2023
His impeachment is very near.

OBIdients put his on his toes. When he was running that his big fat mouth, he never envisaged that a day for reckoning would come so quickly like this.

OBIdients will help him reset his brain or give way. Our democracy has gone beyond such Hitler like leaders, who think that they own absolute powers, when voted in, making life difficult for the citizens.

Anyway, his words have given more reasons why APGA should be shown the way out in Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by DestinyNigga: 9:19am On Mar 11, 2023
spiralwedge:
I stand with Soludo. He’s trying to build APGA back. APGA was left behind by its contemporaries like PDP, ACN, CPC, NNPP simply because of Igbos’ inability to grasp with politics because of naivety, sentiments, discrimination and delusion.
Soludo might just be another Tinubu who will make APGA a national party by forming alliances

Ask him what he has achieved since he's on that seat? Thugs have taken over our streets. Just like Tinubu are using thugs in Lagos, so Soludo is using thugs in Anambra. Father and son grin. My happiness is that we Ndi Anambra will kick him out soon. He's just a one term governor. Labour party, from top to bottom. Obi.... 72! cheesy
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by Emyogalanya: 9:19am On Mar 11, 2023
jokky44:

OUR NUTTY PROFESSOR:
can someone please explain to our nutty professor that Po and common trader, accomplished the same thing he is unable to do today for 8 years? While Po a common trader worked with opposition party members and did a great job, now our nutty professor says he can't do the same. I thought with his vast experience he can do better with all his claims of Po next-to-nothing investment. Our nutty professor pls live up to your billing prove your metle. He was not elected to build APGA but to govern anambra state
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by Image123(m): 9:20am On Mar 11, 2023
jokky44:

The ipob mob have been threatening Soludo from day 0 that he is a one term governor and all sorts of threat. It makes sense for him not to want opposition in his team. It's an empty threat though, but probably necessary for the ipob mob that currently make up Anambra. He must have seen how they 'voted'(selected) LP like zombies in the Presidential election irrespective of competence and future. It is a case of good for the gander.
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by CSTRR: 9:21am On Mar 11, 2023
This man is a disappointment.

And I had high hopes for him.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by Ndubuisipaul1: 9:21am On Mar 11, 2023
professor behaving like animal

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by Emyogalanya: 9:22am On Mar 11, 2023
spiralwedge:
I stand with Soludo. He’s trying to build APGA back. APGA was left behind by its contemporaries like PDP, ACN, CPC, NNPP simply because of Igbos’ inability to grasp with politics because of naivety, sentiments, discrimination and delusion.
Soludo might just be another Tinubu who will make APGA a national party by forming alliances
But Po a common trader worked with opposition party members for 8 years and did his job. Was soludo elected to build APGA or to govern anambra state?

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by Deepthoughts: 9:22am On Mar 11, 2023
jokky44:

I never knew soludo was this foolish!

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by johnrx: 9:25am On Mar 11, 2023
Very good, but before election they were shouting that he is the messiah, now they are the ones to fight him by themselves. Don't ever be carried away by political talk during campaign. Humility is only when they are looking for something from you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Wins In Wada’s Ward, Leads In Kogi / FG To Demolish Costain, Jibowu Bridges For Lagos/ibadan Standard Gauge Rail Line / South West Leaders Last Supper (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.