Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,642 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office (33314 Views)

Ikenna Iyiegbu Wins APGA House Of Reps Ticket (Video) / APGA House Of Reps Primaries: Ifeanyichukwu Ibezim Emerge Winner In Idemili / Tinubu Speaks On Plot To Impeach Buhari By National Assembly Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by Badonasty(m): 9:27am On Mar 11, 2023
Lol…dem no go see this one…na yoruba matter dem carry for head
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by spiralwedge(m): 9:27am On Mar 11, 2023
DestinyNigga:

Ask him what he has achieved since he's on that seat? Thugs have taken over our streets. Just like Tinubu are using thugs in Lagos, so Soludo is using thugs in Anambra. Father and son grin. My happiness is that we Ndi Anambra will kick him out soon. He's just a one term governor. Labour party, from top to bottom. Obi.... 72! cheesy

I am not surprised. A typical delusional ipob political analysis
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by spiralwedge(m): 9:29am On Mar 11, 2023
Emyogalanya:
But Po a common trader worked with opposition party members for 8 years and did his job. Was soludo elected to build APGA or to govern anambra state?

Both
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 11, 2023
As a non Igbo, I liked this man but this is rascality. He's becoming more like Wike.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by hslbroker2(m): 9:30am On Mar 11, 2023
OmoFiditi:
That's your business, you cant tell people who to vote as their lawmakers. If you don't want free democracy, ask for military intervention. Simple.

You are 100% correct

Meanwhile please patronize me.

Check my signature.
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by yeshuasfootstep(m): 9:31am On Mar 11, 2023
Ọkwa ndi Anambra ka Soludo ji akpa amụ.

He will see the opposite.

Who are you to threaten ndị Anambra.

Wisdom has indeed has departed from this man, if at all it is there before.
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by Thedon22: 9:31am On Mar 11, 2023
hammerT:

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, I WAS BORN IN LAGOS AND MY PARENTS WERE BORN THERE.

TINUBU, WAS STILL PLAYING KPAGONLO AND SAND THEN.

MY POINT IS, LAGOS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A COSMOPOLITAN CITY AND CAPITAL OF NIGERIA, WHERE PEOPLEL LIVE.

SO, LET TINUBU KEEP DECIEVING YOU THAT HE CREATED OPPORTUNITY, INSTEAD OF TELLING YOU HE CAME AND CAPITALISED ON EXISTING OPPORTUNITY TO ENRICH HIMSELF AND FAMILY.

DID TINUBU NOT MEET TRADERS AT TRADE-FAIR?

DID TINUBU NOT MEET ALABA MARKET?

DID TINUBU NOT MEET VICTORIA ISLAND?

DID TINUBU NOT MEET LAGOS AIRPORT AT IKEJA, WHERE I WAS BORN?

DID TINUBU NOT MEET FESTAC TOWN?

I JUST LAUGH AT IDIOTS LIKE YOU TALKING ABOUT LAGOS AND EVERYTIME, IT IS CLEAR TO ME YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT LAGOS.

YOU JUST MOVED THERE RECENTLY FROM OGUN STATE.

I WAS BORN AND RAISED THERE AND CAN TELL YOU ABOUT THE OLD DAYS THERE BEFORE TINUBU 1999.
You people said more than this during presidential election but Tinubu still won. He only lost Lagos due to Christians that detest the Muslim -muslim ticket but that is past tense now. Lagos is now Sanwo Olu christian and Hamzat Muslim and they are perfectly working with the president -elect. Except you don't want Lagos to progress. We have a right to work with the president elect.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by SenatePresdo(m): 9:32am On Mar 11, 2023
Seefinish:
I think this nsogbu governor will end up as one term governor in Anambra state

You mean half time Governor?

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by philipojukwu1: 9:33am On Mar 11, 2023
jokky44:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C5IirKkv9g

Governor Charles Soludo of Anambra state has told the people of his state that they should only vote for APGA house of assembly candidates.

He said he if they elect a contestant from another party, that he will only get his salary and not any other money for constituency project.

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1633867482401476608?t=kqkXKY9igaaBp3bT9sJW7A&s=19

I just wonder where this so called got their educations from🤔.
You said a house of assembly members only rely on their salary, they should vote your party instead for their constituency to get project. Which means being bias and sentimental without the interest of the state.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by nairamaniac: 9:33am On Mar 11, 2023
kokoA:
Is like there's something in that CBN office that turns somebody's brain upside down o... See Soludo, see Emefiefe abi Emefiele..

Must be the money$$$

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by namo77: 9:47am On Mar 11, 2023
It’s simple. You will be impeached. You’re governor of the people of anambra, not governor of a political party

3 Likes

Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by Nyanabo(m): 9:47am On Mar 11, 2023
One would think as a professor he should be more knowledgeable. But the simple trader is more knowledgeable that he is. What a shame the kind of professors we have in this country.

Professors of shit.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by Emyogalanya: 9:48am On Mar 11, 2023
spiralwedge:

Both
Wrong. He not APGA governor but anambra governor. It's the job of nwc/executive to build the party nationwide and the state chairman and his executive to do so at state level to get the party to the grassroots. The governor is now a state property. Pls be properly guided by faacts not by hatred for Po you are not even from the state. By the way did he state this as condition before his elections that state assembly members must be from.apga? Even in buhari state, all of them are not APC members
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by kkonyeji(m): 9:53am On Mar 11, 2023
jokky44:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C5IirKkv9g

Governor Charles Soludo of Anambra state has told the people of his state that they should only vote for APGA house of assembly candidates.

He said he if they elect a contestant from another party, that he will only get his salary and not any other money for constituency project.

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1633867482401476608?t=kqkXKY9igaaBp3bT9sJW7A&s=19

Be ready for impeachment

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by Backpedal: 9:57am On Mar 11, 2023
No worry

Your eyes go soon clear

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by bentenny(m): 10:10am On Mar 11, 2023
On the contrary,having an opposition in the HOA is a welcome development which will put the executive and judicial arm on their toes!
No more 'carry go' or the 'I's have it' type of politics where a governor becomes an emperor to the people he wants to govern!

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:17am On Mar 11, 2023
Naz34:
mumu man. the topic is about your region and its politics. Face it and leave Tinubu your slayer out of it. No divert. Face the issue about your Anambra region empty head
Lolz!
grin
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:23am On Mar 11, 2023
Thedon22:
Good. Same applies with Tinubu. Tinubu also will not work with any state that votes LP as their governor especially Lagos. So, NO to Chinedu !
ayanma write-up wit zero-inspiring content!

Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by ROK123: 10:24am On Mar 11, 2023
This man is so filled with bitter heart..will you tell the masses who to vote for?

Politicians with their selfish Desires sad

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by 49cents(m): 10:27am On Mar 11, 2023
I hope y y'all are seeing that Igbos don't take shit from their governors....

Abia governor has been kicked out in his senatorial ambition last election...

PDP is gone in abia and Enugu.....

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by searchlight: 10:27am On Mar 11, 2023
this is the man the urchins are tipping to become the president from igbo extraction. You can see how foolish the urchins are

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by Ameduedwin: 10:28am On Mar 11, 2023
See The idiot people hype so much to the extent They gave him governor, is the One yearning rubbish from his mouth now
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by villa9555: 10:32am On Mar 11, 2023
I thought this mad attended the 4walls of a classroom ?
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by Mrpojj(m): 10:34am On Mar 11, 2023
kokoA:
Is like there's something in that CBN office that turns somebody's brain upside down oSoludo, see Emefiefe abi Emefiele..

Excess money na
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by IbileIfe: 10:35am On Mar 11, 2023
SmartProf:
You may not even have an office again cos you may be impeached by them. The kind of democracy we practice in this country is very animalistic.

Political idiocy is not democracy.
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by Clasmanj(m): 10:38am On Mar 11, 2023
Be creating problems for yourself
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by chocboi78(m): 10:45am On Mar 11, 2023
kokoA:
Is like there's something in that CBN office that turns somebody's brain upside down o... See Soludo, see Emefiefe abi Emefiele..
u forgot lamido
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by Fearyourcreator: 10:56am On Mar 11, 2023
kokoA:
How old are you?
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by Onyilosky(m): 10:56am On Mar 11, 2023
He is just a dead man walking.
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by Fearyourcreator: 10:57am On Mar 11, 2023
Akacollins7:
Don't worry, your impeachment is loading
Una wahala for east
Re: Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office by TheMostComplex1: 11:01am On Mar 11, 2023
It should be like this that you will beg the HOA members to work with you because you will be man alone very soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna / Suicide Bomber Kills 30 Worshippers In Adamawa Mosque (Graphic Photos) / Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.