Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi (35095 Views)

Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor / Lagos Staff Bus Driver Arrested For Causing Lagos Train/Bus Accident / FG Orders Probe Into Lagos Train/Bus Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by Ebubu3: 12:05pm On Mar 10, 2023
OChimex:

Most deaths in Nigeria are avoidable. Nigeria govt are reckless, stupid, and value no life of Nigerians.

I have been in the U.S. for years, I drive on the highways like 8 hours everyday, I have never seen trailer fail break, crush people, container fell.
Train full everywhere, yet never seen it crush car or humans.
Accidents happen, but very minimal.
The ones in Nigeria are very avoidable. Very avoidable.
Nigerians don’t deserve to be dying like chickens on daily basis
Before you are hired to drive any commercial vehicle carrying people, you must have training, do routine drug test, run background check on you and your driving, must have driven for years without accidents
Excuse me Sir.
I am a Nigeria trained Pharmacist. Fresh out of university.
I am 26 years of age. Single. Without dependent.
Can you help me to relocate or work for Walgreens Pharmacy chain stores, if they can file me a H1B visa? I recently learnt a lot of Pharmacists are resigning due to pressure work.

I will compensate you. Please i beg you.
Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by Ebubu3: 12:06pm On Mar 10, 2023
chimpad:
Not a train passing in a city and no barriers are down, or light flashing, to indicate traffic to stop. Be applauding nonsense. Your masters visit working countries and they know how thing are done. #spits

Excuse me Sir.
Can you help me to relocate or work for Walgreens Pharmacy chain stores(or any other multinational drug chain store), if they can file me a H1B visa? I recently learnt a lot of Pharmacists are resigning due to pressure work.

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by zed7: 12:41pm On Mar 10, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

You're saying it was not avoidable?

The many lives lost to such avoidable incidents are heart breaking. The relevant agencies and authorities must stand up to their responsibilities.

I've gotten so much mentions from people criticising me. They probably didn't understand me.

The relevant agencies can only do so much. The average Nigerian is horrible. As for the topic, those driving big vehicles constantly seek to oppress and intimidate on the road, especially after taking substances.

We need to do more as a people, act more responsible. 90% of the people who criticize government officials will do worse when given half the opportunity. That's my point.
Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by chimpad: 1:16pm On Mar 10, 2023
Well I don't know much about that. H1B isn't a thing in America at the moment. Most companies wouldn't sponsor for now. People who came in on H1B visa are currently stuck in the visa or EAD renewal process. I may not be in the capacity to help in this regard. You can go to indeed to search for companies and use the filter option to get the ones sponsoring visa! Goodluck.
Ebubu3:

Excuse me Sir.
Can you help me to relocate or work for Walgreens Pharmacy chain stores(or any other multinational drug chain store), if they can file me a H1B visa? I recently learnt a lot of Pharmacists are resigning due to pressure work.

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by OChimex: 5:34pm On Mar 10, 2023
Ebubu3:

Excuse me Sir.
Can you help me to relocate or work for Walgreens Pharmacy chain stores, if they can file me a H1B visa? I recently learnt a lot of Pharmacists are resigning due to pressure work.

The only help I can give you is, direct you to a very popular job site/ App in the US. Try see if you it can work there. The site/app is genuine - that’s where I got all my jobs the time I moved here newly.
The site is - indeed

Try and you can search on the site, jobs you want. Goodluck. There just a handful of companies that might be willing to hire overseas
Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by Epistasis(m): 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2023
Alabaintprice:

Ever since 1999 we ha e never been president. We haven't suffered in anyway....
We are still flourishing and still ahead of the others which we are still ahead of the South West 100 times over.....

You can't even test....

We are on your face till the end of the world....

If you can't handle it then show yourself to the nextlife....

We will keep buying your lands and and making Lagos expensive for the owners......

We will still be collecting rent money from the owners of Lagos....

Mehn... That is a bragging right......

Be a man and stop hating unnecessarily cos we no send your papa

You Papa can't even sleep in peace because IPOB fit kidnap am anytime...
Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by Alabaintprice(m): 8:37pm On Mar 10, 2023
Epistasis:

You Papa can't even sleep in peace because IPOB fit kidnap am anytime...

No worry, my papa dey sleep well.
Em no get wahala.....

You suppose dey think of your papa. Make em fit chop 3 square meal......
Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by MeineMutter: 10:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
canf:

Haba, accidents happen even in the most developed countries. Obi rest

Don’t mind him. Always acting like the best among us. Mr. Know-all. Who doesn’t know that the accident was avoidable? Mtchew

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

APC Bus In A Fatal Accident In Oyo, 4 Dead (Graphic Photos) / Passenger Falls Out Of Plane / Helicopter Tour Of Downtown Toronto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.