Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi (35096 Views)

Lagos Train/Bus Crash: We Begged Driver To Wait But He Refused — Survivor / Lagos Staff Bus Driver Arrested For Causing Lagos Train/Bus Accident / FG Orders Probe Into Lagos Train/Bus Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by Sleekfingers: 7:07pm On Mar 09, 2023
This one self wan be president.....yeye

14 Likes

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 09, 2023
The Busybody! What does he know about engines? Yet his people claim that the election is over!

7 Likes

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by MrPADDY(m): 7:08pm On Mar 09, 2023
Jogs1900:
Mr man, face Anambra that erosion has claimed 40% of it's land..chochocho
1) Erosion is a natural disaster
2) Erosion control is majorly FG's responsibility, hence the need for ecological funds.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:08pm On Mar 09, 2023
Jogs1900:

1 Share

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by hspda: 7:08pm On Mar 09, 2023
Okay
Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by Uniquetani1(f): 7:08pm On Mar 09, 2023
Eye service candidate

12 Likes

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by kunlegboye(m): 7:08pm On Mar 09, 2023
So tell me something, was it caused by the government?...The driver could have caused it but that's a single person's mistake which could happen anywhere else in the world

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by isan(m): 7:09pm On Mar 09, 2023
he didn't react when the Anambra erosion incident happened

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by Larryndelaw: 7:09pm On Mar 09, 2023
This OBi is foolish. Why is he so concerned about Lagos and not concerned about daily killing in the East. He has never rebuke IPOBand unknown gun men.
Avoidable my foot. In western world these type of accident occurs and nothing anyone can do to it.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by Phemzeal(f): 7:09pm On Mar 09, 2023
R.i.p to those who lost their lifes, my sincere Condolences to the families of the bereaved.

Can Mr Obi be quite for once fvcking #opportunist... Is the confusion you caused not enough

Cry baby followers will soon join the train of mockery.

15 Likes

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by Goodoldays(m): 7:10pm On Mar 09, 2023
backtovillage:
Werey don come again

Yes he don come

Kill ya sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by Itscooldave: 7:10pm On Mar 09, 2023
Meanwhile Sanwo Olu Mr Maintain 😂,Is busy with campaign and chill

1 Like

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by edward1106(m): 7:10pm On Mar 09, 2023
Jogs1900:
You've registered in Nairaland since .......... and up til now u don't know he is a Nigerian?Shame on you!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by Jogs1900: 7:10pm On Mar 09, 2023
oyin44:
There place is now a forgone regoon

They have decided to take SW as their home

See the kind message he tweeted when Lagosians are grieving.Its bad..Everything shouldn't be about politics.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by obayendo1010(m): 7:11pm On Mar 09, 2023
Accept is avoidable before you can have any atom of preventing such incident next time, but typical Nigeria mentality, we don't take responsibility, so we blame devil for our negligence...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by hspda: 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
nlreserve:
is he not the president? He has to talk

No, Mr Buari is the president and the best PO will do, is for him to spend the next four years in and out of the court trying to reclaim his self styled and adrenaline pumped support from the so call Obident movement.

It's a move we all will watch as it unfolds

5 Likes

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by Larryndelaw: 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
Jogs1900:

See the kind message he tweeted when Lagosians are grieving.Its bad..Everything shouldn't be about politics.
Obi is an idiot. The Igbo should be ashamed of not developing their land and keep running to other state and be claiming they developed it.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by Nawttiboi007(m): 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
Are sure you know the definition of accident?
Fut9ure:
I love this news....sorry to anyone quoting me

Nigerians are sick

We all are sick

I will continue to celebrate 🍾 and pop champagne anytime I hear bad news from Nigeria

How can a sane human go to the polling unit and vote for Apc again...Nigerians are sick..how can politicians give you adhoc staff small money and you really rig the election for Apc...Nigerians are sick

Untill we put on our conscience and grab our pvc without tribalism, religion and petty sentiments And do the right thing

I will keep on saying it If you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man with dementia not physically and mentally fit and he is aware of his environment but you voted and you you want the same man to head over 220 millions Nigeria may you and your children know no peace

6 Likes

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by Lamanii22(f): 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
phemmyjohnson:
May we not go out the day the ground needs to drink human blood..

Amen ooo
Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by Omoawoke: 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
tukdi:
Vote GRV (Labour Party) for Governor of Lagos State on 18th March, 2023.

Thank you!!!

Lagos says no to ipob
Lagos no be Anambra

12 Likes

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by Stricher: 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
[quote author=Fut9ure post=121609921]I love this news....sorry to anyone quoting me

Nigerians are sick

We all are sick

I will continue to celebrate 🍾 and pop champagne anytime I hear bad news from Nigeria

How can a sane human go to the polling unit and vote for Apc again...Nigerians are sick..how can politicians give you adhoc staff small money and you really rig the election for Apc...Nigerians are sick

Untill we put on our conscience and grab our pvc without tribalism, religion and petty sentiments And do the right thing

I will keep on saying it If you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man with dementia not physically and mentally fit and he is aware of his environment but you voted and you you want the same man to head over 220 millions Nigeria may you and your children know no peace

How can a sane human pop champagne when he hears a bad news

2 Likes

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by Darkmode64: 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
canf:

Haba, accidents happen even in the most developed countries. Obi rest
Don't be an id!ot. He said accidents like this one could be avoided. You must stop reasoning with your anus. Oponu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by temiflex01(m): 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
How do you know it's avoidabl? You no get train & brt mass transport for Anambra now. Which experience you use talk? Mr opportunist undecided undecided undecided

11 Likes

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by hspda: 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
Jogs1900:

When did PO start reacting to happenings in Lagos?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by Jones4190(m): 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
what of Anambra erosion

2 Likes

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by Zimzy(m): 7:13pm On Mar 09, 2023
Jogs1900:
you are a big fool for playing politics with an event like this.

3 Likes

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by Emetex22(m): 7:13pm On Mar 09, 2023
Jogs1900:
U obviously have not been to Anambara, leave ur rented enclave and travel, I repeat no state in SW can stand compare to any metropolis in SE apart from Lagos, before u mention Ibadan, check the sea of brown dilapidated roofs in their city center 😆 🤣 😂

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by Epistasis(m): 7:13pm On Mar 09, 2023
He is so much concerned about Lagos, that's why his pushing his puppet for governor. This man is daft, I dislike him (Obi) with passion.

Has he ever condemned the actions of his blodas in the East...shame on you!

14 Likes

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by dapadawee: 7:13pm On Mar 09, 2023
Fut9ure:
I love this news....sorry to anyone quoting me

Nigerians are sick

We all are sick

Hmmm I pity your family and people around you. See what is in the heart of a dog man. God when? This man or dog is rejoicing over the death people. How Is this accident APC related or Obi related please God

5 Likes

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by Obsidians: 7:13pm On Mar 09, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Meanwhile, Tinubu is waiting to be reminded before he condemn the avoidable accident in Lagos state he claimed he developed tongue

Oponu, Tinubu has sent his goodwill message even before your gringory.

9 Likes

Re: The Lagos Train / Bus Crash Was Avoidable - Peter Obi by Epistasis(m): 7:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
Emetex22:

U obviously have not been to Anambara, leave ur rented enclave and travel, I repeat no state in SW can stand compare to any metropolis in SE apart from Lagos, before u mention Ibadan, check the sea of brown dilapidated in their city center 😆 🤣 😂

Why are you in Lagos. Go back to your trenches bro.... Anambra is one.
Onye Dot!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

APC Bus In A Fatal Accident In Oyo, 4 Dead (Graphic Photos) / Passenger Falls Out Of Plane / Helicopter Tour Of Downtown Toronto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.