Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,014 members, 7,814,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife (30871 Views)

Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) / I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid / Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by Moh247: 8:10pm On Mar 09, 2023
Preacher and Bible tutor
Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by JAMO84: 8:11pm On Mar 09, 2023
It's
Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by Owaincouncil: 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
Please help us use same juju to fight buhari and yakubu of inec

4 Likes

Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
Holy juju
Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by flokii: 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
The guy should do a video and tell the world his own side of the story.. I won't join anyone to crucify him yet cos we don't know what really happened or what he was facing in the marriage.
Some women can be so deceptive and vindictive when it comes to issues of divorce and separation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by bigcasava1(m): 8:16pm On Mar 09, 2023
Native doctor pastor
Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by bigcasava1(m): 8:16pm On Mar 09, 2023
Native doctor pastor nonsense people

1 Like

Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by OlawaleBammie: 8:18pm On Mar 09, 2023
Shalommy:
Na the woman boobs him no want leave. Chaii cheesy cheesy. Yeye pastor.
same thin I am thinking here seriously grin
Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by Truthshscrazy: 8:18pm On Mar 09, 2023
grin
Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by iyatrustee(f): 8:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
Me sha, na the you tuber matter dey worry me cheesy

Shey na by force to get you tube channel ni? Bros voice over dey funny and annoying!

4 Likes

Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by ismodiwa(m): 8:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
Na them dey condemn Muslim Muslim.
Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by ednut1(m): 8:20pm On Mar 09, 2023
Too many stupid christians giving tithes to these conmen

4 Likes

Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by sammsimm(m): 8:21pm On Mar 09, 2023
The guy is igbo no doubt about it.. we know them

1 Like

Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by Slynation(m): 8:25pm On Mar 09, 2023
The most luckiest people indeed...!!
Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by Skty: 8:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
Ol boy, nor let go of the marriage o. See wetin she carry for chest. U for nor make wahala in d first place

2 Likes

Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by Djele: 8:27pm On Mar 09, 2023
A man can be a pastor by profession but not so in his heart

2 Likes

Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by Roger3D(m): 8:33pm On Mar 09, 2023
Nia69:
Pastor or businessman. 😂😂
Most Nigerian pastors are businessmen

2 Likes

Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by Nolevel666: 8:37pm On Mar 09, 2023
Omo see bress grin grin
Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by stevups(m): 8:39pm On Mar 09, 2023
Pastoring in Nigeria is a serious business

1 Like

Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by Moniya4Real(m): 8:43pm On Mar 09, 2023
See packaging with the rolls Royce. You sure say na the same woman Dey for the other picture so?
Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by KanuSE: 8:44pm On Mar 09, 2023
Padipadi:
Peace is needed in that marriage. All these couple having issues that can't be solved makes you think like is that howuch they now hated each other? What killed the love?

Dey there dey find wetin kill the love...dey play!
Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by stevups(m): 8:44pm On Mar 09, 2023
How on earth will I leave such a woman? You dey craze? You no dey see waiting she carry for front? Haba, fear God now... please reject that letter asap!

3 Likes

Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by Ever8090: 8:45pm On Mar 09, 2023
This are the set of idiots using God's name to play
Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by KanuSE: 8:45pm On Mar 09, 2023
Moniya4Real:
See packaging with the rolls Royce. You sure say na the same woman Dey for the other picture so?

Na Bentley.
Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by ofuonyebi: 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2023
The young man only bears a title as Pastor!

His real name is ...juju master

it is not an empty threat

shame to hungry self-style fake Pastors who soils and use the name of God for playing gambling
to equip their stomach

3 Likes

Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by KanuSE: 8:47pm On Mar 09, 2023
stevups:
How on earth will I leave such a woman? You dey craze? You no dey see waiting she carry for front? Haba, fear God now... please reject that letter asap!

The way you people hype breasts though. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by ahnie: 8:48pm On Mar 09, 2023
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

This is the reason I went to studio to record my latest song, vibes alive. Because it's becoming hard to keep the vibes of a sweet relationship alive these days. Alot of people go fit relate when I drop am.
Guy rest abeg.
It's bn 8yrs of this your unfruitful vibes,yet even garri don blow pass you.

No hate intended

1 Like

Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by Abass07(m): 8:50pm On Mar 09, 2023
This is not new. Na their way
Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by Iamdbull: 8:50pm On Mar 09, 2023
ahnie:

Guy rest abeg.
It's bn 8yrs of this your unfruitful vibes,yet even garri don blow pass you.

No hate intended
Just 2 years, maybe you mistaking me for airfoce one
Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by ahnie: 8:51pm On Mar 09, 2023
Iamdbull:

Just 2 years, maybe you mistaking me for airfoce one
Glad you got the joke....make Chuka nor hear you.Lolzzz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Welcome Twins 25 Years After Marriage In Aba / When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary. / Help!!!my Dad Is Cheating On My Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.