Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife (30872 Views)

Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) / I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid / Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by lexy2014: 4:50am On Mar 11, 2023
ghettochild:
In the video,he asked her to go get the divorce paper n now she brought it.. he doesn't want to sign it..
Bit this really shows that thing called marriage no easy ooo.
The marriage wey don taya this woman na him some other southie dey find ooo..
This life no balance

not up to a month ago, the marriage de sweet like ice cream

1 Like

Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by meobizy(f): 1:18am On Mar 16, 2023
Pap is making him look southy. Christianity na oyibo juju. He is right in that aspect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Welcome Twins 25 Years After Marriage In Aba / When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary. / Help!!!my Dad Is Cheating On My Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.