Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife (30869 Views)

Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) / I Own You & Can "Do" 10times A Day-Man Tells Wife After She Refused "To Do" (Vid / Rwandan Dad Calls His Deformed Baby 'Devil Spawn', Tells Wife To Kill Him (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by Iamdbull: 8:55pm On Mar 09, 2023
ahnie:

Glad you got the joke....make Chuka nor hear you.Lolzzz
😂😂 Just download my song when it's out and vibe to it. Thank you!
Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by ahnie: 8:56pm On Mar 09, 2023
Iamdbull:

😂😂 Just download my song when it's out and vibe to it. Thank you!
Nice qualms,kindly give me a mention.

Cheers
Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by Livingshadow: 8:57pm On Mar 09, 2023
Madam you go nowhere. Why will you divorce " the best husband in the world " who you renewed your vow to love forever on 14 February this year, in just about 3 weeks ago?

1 Like

Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by Iamdbull: 8:58pm On Mar 09, 2023
ahnie:

Nice qualms,kindly give me a mention.

Cheers
I will surely do!
Thanks
Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by bluefilm: 9:05pm On Mar 09, 2023
But how did he end up with that Mazambula?

Tufiakwa angry
Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by ghettochild(m): 9:06pm On Mar 09, 2023
In the video,he asked her to go get the divorce paper n now she brought it.. he doesn't want to sign it..
Bit this really shows that thing called marriage no easy ooo.
The marriage wey don taya this woman na him some other southie dey find ooo..
This life no balance

4 Likes

Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by Dedeity: 9:11pm On Mar 09, 2023
Shalommy:
Na the woman boobs him no want leave. Chaii cheesy cheesy. Yeye pastor.
Shalommy Shalommy you na na bad gurl shaa
Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by nitapam: 9:13pm On Mar 09, 2023
Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by Princewell2012(m): 9:23pm On Mar 09, 2023
Lumig:
By their fruits...

The man love his wife, he was just threatening her with juju so the woman can fear. Some Nigerians were able to stay abroad because of their wives.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by toprealman: 9:55pm On Mar 09, 2023
Respect to his mother in-law. Seem like a silly dumb egoistic chap not yet aware of what life is all about.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by kelspinall(m): 10:21pm On Mar 09, 2023
na d boobs i dey notice...una divorce no concern us na cashless policy dey worry us...chai chei chei chai seeee boooobyyyyy

1 Like

Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 09, 2023
Nia69:
Pastor or businessman. 😂😂
Maybe he will come an visit Nigeria when Our Juju Presidential Aspirant finally becomes President grin grin grin

Sowore over to you ...........
See one of your OWN grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by NaBanga: 12:25am On Mar 10, 2023
Stay away from people's marriages. You will fight on their behalf and a few days later, they will fight you together. tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by Moniya4Real(m): 12:42am On Mar 10, 2023
KanuSE:

Na Bentley.
Ok
Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by pragmatistm(m): 1:59am On Mar 10, 2023
You see such is not unexpected in a relationship. If you check out this short video, you will see what can be expected in a true relationship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgAwedYtaaA
Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by godwon01(m): 2:50am On Mar 10, 2023
Is it another tik talk prank or what. When things are going on well ,who hear them. Now things are going wrong he want to use JuJu on the woman. Fake pastor. South Africa ladies are the best in the world. He supposed to apologized to her and move on with his life with her. May be he has got a mamywater girl in Nigeria that is remoting him for marriage. By the time your eyes open you will realise what has befall on you

1 Like

Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:11am On Mar 10, 2023
How can a pastor be talking about Muthi? So he taps power from Muthi? Not surprising after all people now support diabolic practices in the church. Pastor might also be wizard', he will attack his wife with sickness, if she is not strong.
Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:58am On Mar 10, 2023
Bunch of Clowns..
Religion is a SCAM! 👈🏽
Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by Govocrete: 7:35am On Mar 10, 2023
By their fruit, we shall know them.

He should practice what he preach and not find solution from what he preach against, unless he want us to know his source of ministry.

Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 10, 2023
Cant blame him, where will you see Nigerian girls with such boobs, they usually stuff theirs with satchet water.

This is another call for our girls to step up their act, they should be ashamed that Nigerian men are going to south Africa to marry their village girls.
Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by Donedeal1(m): 9:02am On Mar 10, 2023
Pastor at that oh.
Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by Isabi4lov: 9:03am On Mar 10, 2023
Marriage na by force grin Oga pastor.

You better divorce before one of you will kill each other .
Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by 007Marvel(m): 9:25am On Mar 10, 2023
Barely looking at the wife will tell you that they're both not true pastors. Yes there's a way to dress and look as a pastor! Appears responsible, She looks like a LovePeddler with that hair style and her dressing!
Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by WantsandMore: 9:59am On Mar 10, 2023
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

This is the reason I went to studio to record my latest song, vibes alive. Because it's becoming hard to keep the vibes of a sweet relationship alive these days. Alot of people go fit relate when I drop am.
You no drop single for Peter Obi again?
Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by emperordelis(m): 10:03am On Mar 10, 2023
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

This is the reason I went to studio to record my latest song, vibes alive. Because it's becoming hard to keep the vibes of a sweet relationship alive these days. Alot of people go fit relate when I drop am.

That your battle ready jam go well oo

1 Like

Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by Iamdbull: 10:24am On Mar 10, 2023
emperordelis:

That your battle ready jam go well oo
Woow thanks alot I really appreciate it!

1 Like

Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by Iamdbull: 10:25am On Mar 10, 2023
WantsandMore:
You no drop single for Peter Obi again?

Almost ready
Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by WantsandMore: 10:26am On Mar 10, 2023
Iamdbull:

Almost ready
oya nah, abi you dey wait for Supreme Court?
Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by freddie009(m): 1:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
Nia69:
Pastor or businessman. 😂😂

All these so-called pastors are all business men.
Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by Orevahhh: 1:07pm On Mar 10, 2023
God forbid pretenders lipsrsealed
Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by babaireti(m): 1:10pm On Mar 10, 2023
That is their god, that is their lord(Juju) aworo,Members,miracle & tithe multiplier
Re: I Will Use Juju To Fight You — Pastor Prince Roland Tells Wife by yahoodetector: 2:38pm On Mar 10, 2023
advanceDNA:
U no fit marry this kind full option wife make u no marry wahala join... na always two in one package with this kind parole.
...other competitors no go just let u rest cos this kind no dey for only one person....

. na national cake right from secondary school

85% of South African women are curvy like that. It isn't strange in SA unlike Nigeria where 85% of the ladies here are shapeless like amoeba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Welcome Twins 25 Years After Marriage In Aba / When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary. / Help!!!my Dad Is Cheating On My Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.