Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,418 members, 7,830,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? (63476 Views)

BVAS Did Not Transmit Feb 25 Presidential Election Results – INEC Adhoc Staff / Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election / "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by ennypita: 9:10pm On Mar 09, 2023
Politics apart. Just listen to how daft, silly, foolish and stupid ur reasoning is. At ur age how can u say manual method is more secured than electronic method. U see y we are where we are in this country when people like u still think like people of the stone age. I am sorry if u feel offended. But I think it's high time we tell some of u how stupid u guys are. And I am sure u have children in school. And u tell ur children that manual method of processing election results is more secured than electronic.

tamdun:

Exactly, the manual transmission they are complaining about is more secure than electronic transmission
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by gloriana(f): 9:10pm On Mar 09, 2023
tamdun:

Exactly, the manual transmission they are complaining about is more secure than electronic transmission
And you are proud to say this. Smh. The electronic nonsense they collected way over 200 billion naira to prepare for with ample time yet they the best they could come up with is the rubbish they did. I pity Nigeria
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by Spanki(f): 9:11pm On Mar 09, 2023
N3TRAL:
The purported "mandate reclaim" has to be the stupidest delusion of the decade yet.

Tinubu won the elections fairly and he has been announced as the President-elect awaiting swearing-in on the 29th of May 2023.

Labour party and PDP have no case.

Everyone who knows the law knows that.

Obidîots are leading in the realm of fake news proliferation and spread.

I've never seen a collection of delusional, ignorant and unrealistic zombies than this group with members who are suffering from the intoxication of lies promulgated by a serial failure who has a messiah complex.
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by Everlastingson: 9:11pm On Mar 09, 2023
Sannisege:
Tinubu won the South west in a landslide.

Not only landslide, seaslide as well. Or land and seaslide. Tinubu scored less than 200k votes in Lagos. He won't step into Aso Rock.
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by edungene7: 9:11pm On Mar 09, 2023
only a big fool will claim Tinubu won this election all other opponents won in their home state expect the criminal Tinubu can't get 5% vote in rivers state I can bet my balls how did he Tinubu win Benue how
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by Tareq1105: 9:13pm On Mar 09, 2023
yinchar:
Ignorant Obidients!!!

Incoming President - Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Akanbi Omo Olodo-Ide (GCFR)

On you mandate we stand !!!

Obi and obidients should listen to me o. I have another disappointment for them.

OBI LP WOULD NOT WIN 3 STATES NEXT WEEK. QUOTE ME O.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by Giltexo: 9:13pm On Mar 09, 2023
N3TRAL:
The purported "mandate reclaim" has to be the stupidest delusion of the decade yet.

Tinubu won the elections fairly and he has been announced as the President-elect awaiting swearing-in on the 29th of May 2023.

I've never seen a collection of delusional, ignorant and unrealistic zombies than this group with members who are suffering from the intoxication of lies promulgated by a serial failure who has a messiah complex.

May failure be inner wear .
May good never see you in life
May you die miserable
😰😰😰😰😰😰🤕🤕
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by ultimateprof: 9:13pm On Mar 09, 2023
Obi is coming! Tinubu is going!
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by Fareke: 9:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
Reinaldo:

Type till eternity. Nigerians will reclaim their mandate. We are taking our country back!
Who are the Nigerians?
There is difference between Nigeria and BIAFRA.
Remember, Nigeria is a Zoo. So face your Biafra Nation and stop interfering with our Zoo Country.
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by Gbogbowa: 9:15pm On Mar 09, 2023
Since you have done fact check and Obi did not win 19 state, can you tell us how many state he won
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by EagleSquare1(m): 9:15pm On Mar 09, 2023
Which are his opponents strongholds that were their guaranteed strongholds, if you say so?

kk2027:
I dont know how many states he may have won but Obi actually won the election, lets be honest

He won SE and SS hands down, he won NC, he won Lagos with about 1million votes, he won Abuja, he won Plateau with around 1 million votes, he won in many areas of Bauchi and other northern states. Most of his northern votes were completely robbed.

If APC knew they have done so well, why didnt they allow a free and fair election so Nigerians can re-elect them

Remind me why the results were not transmitted electronically again

In the middle of bvas, we relapsed to the old way rigging grin

Tell emilokan to rule naija no be force

Tinubu that lost woefully in Osun or Lagos was miraculously winning in opponents strongholds, no be juju?

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by Everlastingson: 9:16pm On Mar 09, 2023
olatuns2017:

Pls if you are a Yoruba youth

Pls

I beg you in the name of all progressives in SW stating from Awolowo

Pls don't align with IBOS on political matters!

They have every reason to be toxic and destructive...( Their govs , since 1999 failed woefully) compare to SW or even North where they are fighting war in terms of infrastructure developments.

Ibos are toxic and have evil plans for SW...they are jealous of little infrastructure we have in SW...

Just go to their States and check...u will see why they are toxic .

You can punna their babes but NEVER align with them politically

Pls watch out.

Chief Awolowo was diplomatic during the civil war until Lagos became the target of the rebel forces!!!! "LAGOS is not Bi.fr@" but the Rebels were adamant. However, they were stopped in Ore, Ondo State, from there, they began to retreat until the end of the war!!!

No matter how you hate our leaders, NEVER allow IBOs infiltrate us.

Never.

For the Yoruba landlords especially in Lagos...na after this elections una go hear truth

Peace and progress in Yoruba land .

You're like an Ostrich. Sorry.
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by EagleSquare1(m): 9:16pm On Mar 09, 2023
Refer to INEC

Gbogbowa:
Since you have done fact check and Obi did not win 19 state, can you tell us how many state he won

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by Larryndelaw: 9:16pm On Mar 09, 2023
Reinaldo:

Type till eternity. Nigerians will reclaim their mandate. We are taking our country back!
You never take Biafra you want to take Nigeria
Who do Una like these self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by Fareke: 9:16pm On Mar 09, 2023
Gbogbowa:
Calm down! I feel your pain

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by Forbesdeal(m): 9:17pm On Mar 09, 2023
Reinaldo:

Olóórun [Smellow]

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by EagleSquare1(m): 9:17pm On Mar 09, 2023
Lols

Fareke:

Who are the Nigerians?
There is difference between Nigeria and BIAFRA.
Remember, Nigeria is a Zoo. So face your Biafra Nation and stop interfering with our Zoo Country.
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by kk2027: 9:18pm On Mar 09, 2023
Beolly:

I stopped reading when you said Obi won in northern States. Pure delusion same thing we said before the election that have no chance in the core north but you guys chose to reply with insults.

I never said he won Northern states but he got more votes there than he got credit for
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by Tareq1105: 9:18pm On Mar 09, 2023
edungene7:
only a big fool will claim Tinubu won this election all other opponents won in their home state expect the criminal Tinubu can't get 5% vote in rivers state I can bet my balls how did he Tinubu win Benue how

Those christians Yoruba who were against Muslim Muslim ticket of APC Tinubu, and Yoruba Endsars boys like Mr Macaroni, Falz etc joined Ibos to win Lagos.

Governorship would not be like that. Just watch. Sanwo Olu is a Christian so that advantage is not there. Then Yoruba youths are beginning to suspect Ibos and would not vote in their line.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by EagleSquare1(m): 9:18pm On Mar 09, 2023
I thought it was Atiku coming

ultimateprof:
Obi is coming! Tinubu is going!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by Hokage001(m): 9:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
Reinaldo:

Delusions 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by JohnnA1: 9:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
rayvelez:
Honestly am beginning to dislike this people with their emotional fake news always can’t y’all just be civil for one day...
He tire person.
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by JohnnA1: 9:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
muhammaduyusufu:

They are currently posting their hate filled contents and cancel culture on Tony elumelu's instagram and the custard company that Toyin aiyeimakhun is branding for.
Really?
Pls create a thread on this.
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by Tareq1105: 9:20pm On Mar 09, 2023
kk2027:

I never said he won Northern states but he got more votes there than he got credit for

You be INEC.

I told you obidients that Datti Ahmed would not add any value in the North but you people are not obidient you claim to be.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by CursedOsuPigs: 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2023
Reinaldo:

Who are the we? Which mandate?Our mandate is already secured with the announcement of Jagaban of Nigeria as the president-elect. Except you're talking about Biafra mandate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by FisifunKododada: 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2023
Reinaldo:

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by Stone03: 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2023
Sannisege:
Shey na your papa & mama wan answer president and vice president before?

My Mama and Papa never contested for the offices. And for you that cherish the rulership of a drug lord and a terrorist, may your life and destiny forever be decided by people like Tinubu and Shettima
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by Scetrocom: 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2023
N3TRAL:

One of the reasons inec didn't upload results immediately is that a particular political party have engaged Russian hackers to hack into INEC server and they will start pasting fake results. They no they cannot win election, they just wanted to create confusion.

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by EagleSquare1(m): 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2023
Probably same way other candidates got more votes in SE than allowed to count. A candidate polling around 96% in supposed strongholds but questioning other candidates’ performance in their strongholds

kk2027:

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by EquitableTech: 9:22pm On Mar 09, 2023
kk2027:
I dont know how many states he may have won but Obi actually won the election, lets be honest

He won SE and SS hands down, he won NC, he [b]won Lagos with about 1million votes, [/b]he won Abuja, he won Plateau with around 1 million votes, he won in many areas of Bauchi and other northern states. Most of his northern votes were completely robbed.

If APC knew they have done so well, why didnt they allow a free and fair election so Nigerians can re-elect them

Tinubu that lost woefully in Osun or Lagos was miraculously winning in opponents strongholds, no be juju?

Is your head paining you?
Obi won Lagos with 1 million votes?

Olofo radarada

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by FisifunKododada: 9:22pm On Mar 09, 2023
kk2027:

He won SE and SS hands down, he won NC, he won Lagos with about 1million votes, he won Abuja, he won Plateau with around 1 million votes, he won in many areas of Bauchi and other northern states. Most of his northern votes were completely robbed.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by kk2027: 9:22pm On Mar 09, 2023
Tareq1105:

You be INEC.

I told you obidients that Datti Ahmed would not add any value in the North but you people are not obidient you claim to be.

He's clean like PO
We want a new Nigeria not the current structure of criminality

Besides if he had no value, why rigging? Winning should've been a walkover for Apc na instead of the massive rigging grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) / Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal / Alaafin Of Oyo Shook Aisha Buhari Actually ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.