Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? (63472 Views)

BVAS Did Not Transmit Feb 25 Presidential Election Results – INEC Adhoc Staff / Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election / "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by Hokage001(m): 9:22pm On Mar 09, 2023
kk2027:
I dont know how many states he may have won but Obi actually won the election, lets be honest

He won SE and SS hands down, he won NC, he won Lagos with about 1million votes, he won Abuja, he won Plateau with around 1 million votes, he won in many areas of Bauchi and other northern states. Most of his northern votes were completely robbed.

If APC knew they have done so well, why didnt they allow a free and fair election so Nigerians can re-elect them

Remind me why the results were not transmitted electronically again

In the middle of bvas, we relapsed to the old way rigging grin

Tell emilokan to rule naija no be force

Tinubu that lost woefully in Osun or Lagos was miraculously winning in opponents strongholds, no be juju?

Winning Lagos And Osun is not the same as winning the entire election.
You started by saying you don't know how many states he won but later went on to start counting 😂😂 Who you dey try deceive

Y'all should rest, Obi lost
It's an election not a do or die affair
Tinubu won, move on and try again
Don't dwell in delusions

5 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by Scetrocom: 9:23pm On Mar 09, 2023
N3TRAL:
The purported "mandate reclaim" has to be the stupidest delusion of the decade yet.

Tinubu won the elections fairly and he has been announced as the President-elect awaiting swearing-in on the 29th of May 2023.

Labour party and PDP have no case.

Everyone who knows the law knows that.

Obidîots are leading in the realm of fake news proliferation and spread.

I've never seen a collection of delusional, ignorant and unrealistic zombies than this group with members who are suffering from the intoxication of lies promulgated by a serial failure who has a messiah complex.

One of the reasons inec didn't upload results immediately is that a particular political party have engaged Russian hackers to hack into INEC server and they will start pasting fake results. They no they cannot win election, they just wanted to create confusion

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by Tayorshd2(m): 9:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
This is Nigeria so nothing is impossible but ask yourself this question

How can u think so low that Obi can defeat 2 titans of politics... ATIKU and TINUBU 😲😳

U get sense at all 😜

kk2027:
I dont know how many states he may have won but Obi actually won the election, lets be honest

He won SE and SS hands down, he won NC, he won Lagos with about 1million votes, he won Abuja, he won Plateau with around 1 million votes, he won in many areas of Bauchi and other northern states. Most of his northern votes were completely robbed.

If APC knew they have done so well, why didnt they allow a free and fair election so Nigerians can re-elect them

Tinubu that lost woefully in Osun or Lagos was miraculously winning in opponents strongholds, no be juju?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by francotunsco: 9:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
Millimann:
All these long stories.

So tell us, how many states did he win? We can start from Rivers because even Tinubu and Wike know that Obi won there hands down.

Have you seen the design of the certificate of return presented in grand style to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu?

It is a beautiful master-piece!

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by JohnnA1: 9:27pm On Mar 09, 2023
Tommydare:
Fake news

Peter Obi won all the 36 states including the FCT and western Cameroon. We must reclaim our stolen mandates.
😂😂😂
LOL! Dem wan AKPUFY the election.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by Segzy19: 9:27pm On Mar 09, 2023
Na like this madness dey start o ...
We dey tell you now but u no wan accept....

Reinaldo:

Type till eternity. Nigerians will reclaim their mandate. We are taking our country back!

3 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by Franking: 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2023
inoki247:
Lol who they take people that love fake News serious...

Maybe na Mistake dem du na 25 state he win since the election na on the 25 dem du am...

So decent people will take you and Tinumbu serious. grin
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by OmarBashir: 9:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
We no go gree Obi won all the states 36 + FCT, eyin obingo ori yin ti Daru se...

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by Thonee(m): 9:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
bankulizer:
You can’t bully me because I stand on Tinubu’s mandate. Most of these Zombedients think politics na Starch and Ofe Nsala. They are blind to facts. Spewing fake news up and down. In fact, Obi won the 36 states plus the FCT. 😆… Ellu P= E ti lule.

I don't expect a thief or agbero to support a sane man that'll stop their illegal activities.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by Omoalaji12: 9:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
Result shows that Obi did not win it but then no one is sure about the fairness. Man international observers said that it was a fair election. Hope we can get back to regular business soon. No money no jobs in Lagos, no light , no water. This close election will warn any politicians that they can get voted out at any time. Good jobs to all the youth that came out to vote.
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by ProtonX: 9:32pm On Mar 09, 2023
Who owns Dubawa? Best put, who's bankrolling Dubawa? With their low budget website, they have the resources but physical, human and financial for fact finding mtchewww
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by lolu2019: 9:33pm On Mar 09, 2023
kk2027:

wetin u dey smoke.
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by alimiadedayo1: 9:35pm On Mar 09, 2023
kk2027:

They should take good care of you and your family before it's to late
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by searchlight: 9:35pm On Mar 09, 2023
tamdun:

Exactly, the manual transmission they are complaining about is more secure than electronic transmission
If you believe that Tinubu won river state then you could believe that your mother is a virgin.
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by Nchenches: 9:35pm On Mar 09, 2023
How did INEC's Mahmood get the results he used to declare Bola Tinubu winner, if the results of the election are not yet totally uploaded on INEC's iREV portal?
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by OlawaleBammie: 9:36pm On Mar 09, 2023
Reinaldo:

Type till eternity. Nigerians will reclaim their mandate. We are taking our country back!
U mean the zoo or the biafra

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by Thepotterman: 9:37pm On Mar 09, 2023
kk2027:

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by youngtizzy1(m): 9:37pm On Mar 09, 2023
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by Bluntemperor: 9:37pm On Mar 09, 2023
Mercyspen:
Punch newspapers has now made themselves the judge over a case that is currently in court.

Because facts and truth are sacred!
You People are loosing respect from Nigerians,as your 16 States wants to claim a win over 31 or 35 States!
In fact,with what Obi is doing, by imposing Chinedu Rhodes on Lagosians when there are others competent candidate,just because his mother is from Anambra ,has made Lagosians to begin to lose interest in the LP and gives assurances,to the Lagos State governor - Sanwo-Olu second term is secured,when the elections comes!
So we move!

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by naturefellow(m): 9:38pm On Mar 09, 2023
N3TRAL:
The purported "mandate reclaim" has to be the stupidest delusion of the decade yet.

Tinubu won the elections fairly and he has been announced as the President-elect awaiting swearing-in on the 29th of May 2023.

I've never seen a collection of delusional, ignorant and unrealistic zombies than this group with members who are suffering from the intoxication of lies promulgated by a serial failure who has a messiah complex.

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by 123yes(m): 9:40pm On Mar 09, 2023
N3TRAL:

Everyone who knows the law knows that. Mad man talking

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by Melagros(m): 9:40pm On Mar 09, 2023
Mercyspen:
Punch newspapers has now made themselves the judge over a case that is currently in court.
I wonder
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by Melagros(m): 9:41pm On Mar 09, 2023
Millimann:
All these long stories.

So tell us, how many states did he win? We can start from Rivers because even Tinubu and Wike know that Obi won there hands down.
Exactly
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by Thepotterman: 9:42pm On Mar 09, 2023
kk2027:

How did you know he won with 1million in those states, Haba, were you the one that collate the PU, WARD, AND LGA of those states, were you, but you come here to spill trash and if we insult you now that you are stupid, you go dey vex like a headless goat.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by economania(m): 9:42pm On Mar 09, 2023
Big time hallucinations by obedient movement
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by kpompey: 9:42pm On Mar 09, 2023
kk2027:

Na you conduct the poll inside your room. Rumour mongers.Obi ti lule, Chinedu next to lose. Then all igbos will be rightly positioned in Yoruba land. Ingrate community.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by Mustaphaarome: 9:42pm On Mar 09, 2023
kk2027:

Are you scared to name the northern state?
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by Neoteny7: 9:42pm On Mar 09, 2023
Mercyspen:

Common sense and obvious facts don't need a court.

Gringori just wants to appease his imbecilic followers or they turn on him if he acquiesces.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by Mustaphaarome: 9:43pm On Mar 09, 2023
Millimann:
All these long stories.

Won 12 and only 25% in 19 states sir
Re: Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? by Lashist(m): 9:48pm On Mar 09, 2023
N3TRAL:

You are clearly the idiot living in bondage and stupidity. If LP and PDP has no case, why is APC also asking to check the bvas? Since there is no case, APC should just ignore and carry on with other things and let inec and LP and pdp sort their issues. When full results are uploaded, we would know the issue. External observers all said the elections aren't credible but its one unknown idiot like you that thinks have an opinion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Labour Party Vows To Challenge Election Results In Court / Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajo’s Son (Photos) / Alaafin Of Oyo Shook Aisha Buhari Actually ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.