Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,167 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration (32066 Views)

INEC, APC Oppose Lp’s Request To Quiz IT Experts / Tribunal Dismisses PDP, LP’s Request For Live Coverage / INEC rejects Okowa’s LG results for Over-Voting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by wethebest(m): 7:06am On Mar 10, 2023
Thieves won't agree
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by Angelfrost(m): 7:06am On Mar 10, 2023
Everything about INEC this election season has been distastefully corrupt and dubious!

Maybe they have always been like this since inception... It's just that they have been this scrutinized!

They must be hounded till they do an independent and corrupt-free job of conducting elections! Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by Ayo25: 7:06am On Mar 10, 2023
;D2
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by rayvelez(m): 7:06am On Mar 10, 2023
INEC sha wan do mago mago later on will be typing rubbish on anything to make our country great... When he is political hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:07am On Mar 10, 2023
JoshTim:

The main question is, is LP the only political party?
Even Pdp now know LP won the election and was rigged out

3 Likes

Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by sportskid(m): 7:07am On Mar 10, 2023
Eye Neck ....Den of thieves, demons and devils....pdapc is their accomplice

1 Like

Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by IBUYFiVERRACCT2: 7:07am On Mar 10, 2023
shocked shocked

It's over..

They have succeeded..

May God help this country.

I need old inactive fiverr seller accounts send me a WhatsApp message through the number on my signature.
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by diplomat058(m): 7:08am On Mar 10, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:

Labourers party that came a distant third won the election? Your own delusion grandeur is tear rubber

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by play5050: 7:08am On Mar 10, 2023
Let them do the needful now, after may 29 nothing will bring down Tinubu again

What ever make Tinubu got executive power no force can bring him down again

2 Likes

Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by Ismahill(m): 7:08am On Mar 10, 2023
NaijaOlosho:
Yes na we have to witness
mumu man

1 Like

Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by tyinfinity: 7:08am On Mar 10, 2023
Obi wants to be president by force .obi is overambitious and desperate.obi should ask the reason why ojukwu ran to cotedvoire

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by blaise26abj(m): 7:08am On Mar 10, 2023
Inec will end up bearing the anger of Nigerians the way they are going . Once people start seeing their staff as the source of our problems , they will understand .

Ordinary election they can’t conduct . What then is their use ?

3 Likes

Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by Chetas81(m): 7:10am On Mar 10, 2023
WHEN DOLNA TRUMP CALLED NIGERIA SHITHOLE THE NIGERIA CITIZENS ALMOST KLLD THEIR SELF BUT TODAY THE NIGERIA CITIZENS STILL LIVE IN SHITHOLE

2 Likes

Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by Wettoid123: 7:10am On Mar 10, 2023
We know INEC cannot give us free and fair election why are you preventing labour party to witness the reconfiguration exercise this is day light robbery truth Don die for naija!

2 Likes

Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by Okoroawusa: 7:10am On Mar 10, 2023
LP is confused. It's been two weeks yet you have not compiled results that you claimed you have.

There were over 170k polling units in Nigeria and I don't think LP had upto 10k agents nationwide and most were in Lagos, Abuja and of course the South East.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by JoshTim: 7:11am On Mar 10, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:

Which LP won the election. You must be sleeping you peddlers of falsehoods and lies.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by Angelfrost(m): 7:11am On Mar 10, 2023
diplomat058:

Labourers party that came a distant third won the election? Your own delusion grandeur is tear rubber

At this point, it's not even about anyone winning or losing!

It's about the corrupt and unacceptable manner INEC has conducted this election! It's even a national embarrassment that INEC is offended by calls for transparency.

It's such faulty foundation that has kept the nation from reaching her full potentials.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by BestMan001: 7:12am On Mar 10, 2023
God is not DEAD

1 Like

Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by Lordofalmajiri(f): 7:12am On Mar 10, 2023
Okoroawusa:
LP is confused. It's been two weeks yet you have not compiled results that you claimed you have.

There were over 170k polling units in Nigeria and I don't think LP had upto 10k agents nationwide and most were in Lagos, Abuja and of course the South East.
The problem is most of the agents were scared at first... The agent here in delta didn't show himself until we pushed him to do so.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by Solocoin: 7:12am On Mar 10, 2023
Peter Obi the only one man that is giving APC and INEC a sleepless nights 😁😁😁 both Inec and APC didn't see this coming. This country must move forward whether they like it or not.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by mycar: 7:14am On Mar 10, 2023
Ismahill:
Na mumu people plenty for ds labour party.........they just seek attention with baseless request.......people go soon Fanshi dem
You will be looking for a place to hide with nowhere to hide, give up cheering inec, you know about jungle justice, if people can't get it from the court, they will result to self help at every opportunity given

2 Likes

Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by udumosam23(m): 7:14am On Mar 10, 2023
This people are toiling with our emotions. Let it be made clear that the Nigerian youths are the ones contesting this election and challenging it through Obi.

It is for us a due process of taking back our country from corrupt and evil politicians. If it is not working through this method, then do not blame us for applying what we know best.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:15am On Mar 10, 2023
Ismahill:
mumu man

Thunder kill your father there.

Fool

1 Like

Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by N3TRAL: 7:16am On Mar 10, 2023
mycar:

You will be looking for a place to hide with nowhere to hide, give up cheering inec, you know about jungle justice, if people can't get it from the court, they will result to self help at every opportunity given

Na this one we dey wait for from you people.

1 Like

Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by MatrixCircle: 7:16am On Mar 10, 2023
INEC has forgotten they are a public trust entity. They want to turn INEC to a secret society because of their hidden agenda.
Nigerians already know they rigged. Every day another lie to cover the previous lies.
Is INEC now arm of APC ?.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by Achor1111(m): 7:17am On Mar 10, 2023
adioolayi:
We can't allow emotions and sentiments becloud our sense of reasoning..

How will a political party made a request to witness a configuration of a machine that will be used for an election they will participate in

The court has granted them access to inspect the BVAS, download whatever and move on..

Why will they request to witness configuration of BVAS

I think it's a security risk...I stand with INEC on this.
Not when election has been conducted abnitio.
All interested parties should witness it.

1 Like

Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by Epistasis(m): 7:17am On Mar 10, 2023
N3TRAL:
Obi is not only a serial loser but a sore loser.

A terrible loser!

2 Likes

Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by adioolayi(m): 7:18am On Mar 10, 2023
Achor1111:

Not when election has been conducted abnitio.
All interested parties should witness it.

Witnessed reconfiguration of BVAS

They have permission to access BVAS and download the information for their use..

Witnessing reconfiguration of that machine for next election is a foolish request

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by NwokoloOwa: 7:20am On Mar 10, 2023
adioolayi:

How will a political party made a request to witness a configuration of a machine that will be used for an election they will participate in

The court has granted them access to inspect the BVAS, download whatever and move on..

Its madness and craziness combined.

I'm really appalled with the thinking capacity and current mentality of some of us. Something has gone wrong with our social and mental capacity. I suspect that some aspects of the social media is negatively impacting our people; though not to take away some of its excellent positive impact.

I think the TREND and BANDWAGON effect are contributory to what we are witnessing.

God help us

8 Likes

Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by donkach: 7:20am On Mar 10, 2023
adioolayi:

Draft
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by Calicoe: 7:22am On Mar 10, 2023
adioolayi:

The reason is to avoid the story of the backed up data being lost in the cloud because u and I know that is where inec is driving to but I don't expect you to believe it because you are a bat supporter

2 Likes

Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by BluntCrazeMan: 7:22am On Mar 10, 2023
So Now......

Is the storage of data to the “BACK-UP” different from the “SYNCHRONISATION” which caused lots of wahalla In the Osun Election.??

Again,, the Storage of data to the BACK-UP can be monitored by the parties..

So, why wouldn't they do the BACK-UP already??
Before they can go ahead with their secret procedures of RECONFIGURATIONS.??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday / Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ / Killer Gas Cylinders Flood Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.