Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration (31997 Views)

INEC, APC Oppose Lp’s Request To Quiz IT Experts / Tribunal Dismisses PDP, LP’s Request For Live Coverage / INEC rejects Okowa’s LG results for Over-Voting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by KanwuliaExtra: 10:24am On Mar 10, 2023
infofta:

So you support inec to download the BVAS to their storage, edit the results before backing it up on the cloud.

Sorry to interrupt o
It does not work like that.
YOU CANNOT MANUALLY ALTER WHAT IS UPLOADED FROM THE BVAS.
The BVAS is the reflection of what happened in the polling units. . . . all things being equal.
You can only alter the COLLATION.
That is why inspection of the BVAS is very important.

If there are no alterations, EVERYTHING WILL MATCH WHAT YOU HAVE IN THE POLLING UNITS (Polling units = BVAS)
Simple.

Wetin INEC dey spend DAYS to collate. . . I am 'not understanding'. . . cheesy

Once, the polling units are collated. . . there should NOT be any further collation, because that is where THE FRAUD is perpertrated BY INEC!

All the thieving FOOOOOOLS in INEC need to do is REPORT WHAT THEY HAVE FROM THE POLLING UNITS via the BVAS. . . . .IN REAL TIME!
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by blowjohn(m): 10:34am On Mar 10, 2023
hush15:

Well, this isn't an exam... when you fail to build trust, that's the outcome.

Lol
Who ever trusted his teacher or lecturer in school?

Amd yes, this is certainly am exam.
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by Ismahill(m): 10:34am On Mar 10, 2023
Henz81:
Sharap and stop talking like a clown.
Obidient spotted
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by Nchenches: 10:50am On Mar 10, 2023
tamdun:

Bvas configuration does not belong to the public

Who owns the BVAS? The Nigerian tax payer - the public. The public has the right to access the BVAS for genuine reasons as this verification of its proper usage by INEC. The public has right to object to its configuration pending the end of the examination of the BVAS.

BVAS is not property of INEC officials.
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by Nchenches: 10:57am On Mar 10, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Sorry to interrupt o
It does not work like that.
YOU CANNOT MANUALLY ALTER WHAT IS UPLOADED FROM THE BVAS.
The BVAS is the reflection of what happened in the polling units. . . . all things being equal.
You can only alter the COLLATION.
That is why inspection of the BVAS is very important.

If there are no alterations, EVERYTHING WILL MATCH WHAT YOU HAVE IN THE POLLING UNITS (Polling units = BVAS)
Simple.

Wetin INEC dey spend DAYS to collate. . . I am 'not understanding'. . . cheesy

Once, the polling units are collated. . . there should NOT be any further collation, because that is where THE FRAUD is perpertrated BY INEC!

All the thieving FOOOOOOLS in INEC need to do is REPORT WHAT THEY HAVE FROM THE POLLING UNITS via the BVAS. . . . .IN REAL TIME!

Excuse me: from where did INEC's Prof Mammood get the figures he used to declare Ahmed Bola Tinubu winner of the last presidential election?
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by KanwuliaExtra: 11:02am On Mar 10, 2023
Nchenches:

Excuse me: from where did INEC's Prof Mammood get the figures he used to declare Ahmed Bola Tinubu winner of the last presidential election?

NOT FROM THE BVAS. . . BUT FROM HIS MANUALLY COLLATED FRAUDULENT TIPEX-SHEETS! cheesy
The illiterate-professor of forgery!
They practically placed the BVAS on airplane mode, DELIBERATELY created a 'glitch' AS AN EXCUSE to resort to MANUAL COLLATION. . . Which did NOT match the results from the polling units. This gave INEC time to work on declaring AJIBOLEEEE TIEFNUBU THE WINNER.cheesy

Forensic examination will show WHEN THE BVAS GOT JAMMED FROM TRANSMITTING and expose major discrepancies from the polling units to the BVAS and with the FINAL INEC OJORO COLLATION. All can be tracked.

The reason it took 4 PHOCKING DAYS to get the fake results. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVbJCQijDXw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9A3tllMozU

1 Like

Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by popesco123: 11:15am On Mar 10, 2023
You joy will surely be shortlived. Imbecyle.

uote author=N3TRAL post=121619826]Obi is not only a serial loser but a sore loser.

That failure is already pissing most of us up and making the whole thing a clown show.

He's so desperate to be president and would set up a parallel government if he wasn't effeminate without balls 😂[/quote]
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by Father254: 11:30am On Mar 10, 2023
adioolayi:
We can't allow emotions and sentiments becloud our sense of reasoning..

How will a political party made a request to witness a configuration of a machine that will be used for an election they will participate in

The court has granted them access to inspect the BVAS, download whatever and move on..

Why will they request to witness configuration of BVAS

I think it's a security risk...I stand with INEC on this.

,Please can you point out where it's written that they were given access to download the materials they requested for?

INEC refused and they asked to be present during reconfiguring of the bvas machine if they are not allowed to download it before reconfiguring it.

I don't see any reason not to allow the parties to be present. It's not setting of exam questions but checking of marked papers if there is a missing script.
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by Bethyholsontin: 11:32am On Mar 10, 2023
N3TRAL:
Obi is not only a serial loser but a sore loser.

That failure is already pissing most of us up and making the whole thing a clown show.

He's so desperate to be president and would set up a parallel government if he wasn't effeminate without balls 😂
Imagine how stupid you sound,of course not everyone here is sensible. You claim you put out a free and fair election and someone is contesting the results and process, if you are sure of your purported victory, why hiding vital information?...I won't be surprised if you're of the Yoruba tribe, most of you are just bigots and idiots. Lol
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by garfield1: 11:34am On Mar 10, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

NOT FROM THE BVAS. . . BUT FROM HIS MANUALLY COLLATED FRAUDULENT TIPEX-SHEETS! cheesy
They practically place the BVAS on airplane mode, DELIBERATELY created a 'glitch' AS AN EXCUSE to resort to MANUAL COLLATION. . . Which did NOT match the results from the polling units. cheesy

Forensic examination will show major disccrepancy from the polling unit to the BVAS and with the FINAL INEC OJORO COLLATION.

How did obi perform in nw
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by Ajofiapero(m): 11:37am On Mar 10, 2023
If INEC has no skeleton in their closet, then they should gladly allow observers and even journalists to monitor the whole process.

After all, clear conscience they say fears no accusation.
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by KanwuliaExtra: 11:37am On Mar 10, 2023
garfield1:

How did obi perform in nw

Why NW?

How did OBI do in all other Nigerian states including FCT?
HOW MANY PEOPLE VOTED IN NW? cheesy
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by nikky5(m): 11:49am On Mar 10, 2023
THIS IS OBI LAST CHANCE

Sure, this is Obi's last chance at the Presidential shot. Ask me how?

Providence never beckoned and favoured him to be our president. He was rather used to stop the presidential bid of another Fulani man who wanted to sell off Nigeria. Secondly, Providence used him to wake up our compromising and redundant leaders to do the needful thereby changing the status quo.

It is evident that the southwest will complete their two terms of eight years. It will then be d turn of d north as par rotational agreement. Obi will be 80years old in 16 years!
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by boldtruthalways: 12:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
This INEC is even more fraudulent than any agency in Nigeria. What a shame! The back up must be done in the presence of the 3Major parties otherwise it will be fraud. This INEC, Mahmood and Tinubuu will rot in jail. They think they can take Nigerians for a ride...no way. They must be hiding something. This should be a transparent process.
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by garfield1: 12:05pm On Mar 10, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Why NW?

How did OBI do in all other Nigerian states including FCT?
HOW MANY PEOPLE VOTED IN NW? cheesy

Nw recorded the highest votes.how did obi also perform in borno,yobe,bauchi,gombe?
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by KanwuliaExtra: 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
garfield1:

Nw recorded the highest votes.how did obi also perform in borno,yobe,bauchi,gombe?

Let them produce the original INEC sheets without 'TIPEX', then we might know like everywhere else in Nigeria. wink
Please, OBI won. . .
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by comodo: 12:14pm On Mar 10, 2023
N3TRAL:

He's so desperate to be president and would set up a parallel government if he wasn't effeminate without balls 😂
Actually in truth every country deserves the leader they have. Everything in the country is shrouded in secrecy. It beats my imagination that some citizens are applauding INECs methods over something they should have made transparent from day one. I really thank God that I took the decision of moving my family out of this place. Once I sell off my properties this year, I am out of here. A lot of insanity in this shithole.
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by garfield1: 12:26pm On Mar 10, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Let them produce the original INEC sheets without 'TIPEX', then we might know like everywhere else in Nigeria. wink
Please, OBI won. . .

Go to inec irev and see them.your agents have copies.obi did not win madam.
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by kellyzaf(m): 12:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
adioolayi:

They went to seek for permission to reconfigure, because, reconfiguration is necessary for the next election...and there is already a court order that INEC should not touch the BVAS.

So, the last judgement is clear and that's why elections was postponed to allow...

LP, PDP, APC time to inspect the BVAS first and then, INEC can reconfigure.

It's a win win for all.

My question is , why is LP seeking to witness the reconfiguration process

Plz i want to know aftet the court hv asked the inec to allow pdp and lp to inspect the bvas, have the INEC ever allowed the PDP and the LP to inspect the BVAS till today? This is what i want to know bro.
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by KanwuliaExtra: 12:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
garfield1:

Go to inec irev and see them.your agents have copies.obi did not win madam.

Thank you!
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by Nchenches: 12:37pm On Mar 10, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

They practically place the BVAS on airplane mode, DELIBERATELY created a 'glitch' AS AN EXCUSE to resort to MANUAL COLLATION. . . Which did NOT match the results from the polling units. cheesy

Forensic examination will show major disccrepancy from the polling unit to the BVAS and with the FINAL INEC OJORO COLLATION.

But who will bell the cat?
The planning took longer than anticipated.
The pre-election boasting of Tinubu supporters about Tinubu who influenced the appointments of many of the Supreme Court judges of today comes to mind.
Buhari cabal did not start preparing for this election recently. It started to prepare right from when it retained Prof Mammood, up to the time the former CJN, Onoghen, was framed and booted out of office to the time big security officers were appointed by President Buhari from his ethnic group.
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by N3TRAL: 12:40pm On Mar 10, 2023
comodo:

Actually in truth every country deserves the leader they have. Everything in the country is shrouded in secrecy. It beats my imagination that some citizens are applauding INECs methods over something they should have made transparent from day one. I really thank God that I took the decision of moving my family out of this place. Once I sell off my properties this year, I am out of here. A lot of insanity in this shithole.

Chai!

You're cold hearted. Your plan was to install an incompetent Peter Obi by fraudulent means and then migrate while patriotic Nigerians suffer.

Your plan has failed.
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by Flexicube: 12:46pm On Mar 10, 2023
The devilish antics of INEC will never work. In a crime scene you can never erase all evidence found. It's a matter of time all will be let loose and exposed. LP should not relent on the pressure. It's never going to be business as usual. Supreme court here we come.
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by FisifunKododada: 2:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
Unless labor party is trying to hack BVAS for the governorship elections, why do they want to witness the reconfiguration? As far as the presidential is concerned the already have ALL the data and they can compare to the data posted by the PU agents to see if Obi was rigged out or not.

At this point this okoro party is just playing childish games and MUST be called to order by a decisive court of law.
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by Earthquakes: 2:59pm On Mar 10, 2023
adioolayi:
We can't allow emotions and sentiments becloud our sense of reasoning..

How will a political party made a request to witness a configuration of a machine that will be used for an election they will participate in

The court has granted them access to inspect the BVAS, download whatever and move on..

Why will they request to witness configuration of BVAS

I think it's a security risk...I stand with INEC on this.

But you see nothing wrong with reconfiguration of bvas in the middle of election, if you're truthful with yourself don't you know that something is fishy?
Was configuration mentioned as part of the electoral guidelines?
One thing about Nigeria is that the table quickly turns
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by John4B: 3:41pm On Mar 10, 2023
Inec is a cockroach that can never be innocent
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by Kcdojoto(m): 4:53pm On Mar 10, 2023
N3TRAL:

You are an idiot
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by achimendy(m): 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2023
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by luluosas(m): 5:08pm On Mar 10, 2023
Why the rejection?
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by Neoteny7: 5:20pm On Mar 10, 2023
thebestprice:
Criminals ..

An election not recognised by the United States .. is that one an election ?

They know our president elect is a convicted drug baron already

And where, in the electoral act or the constitution, does it say US validation of our elections is a requirement? Or are you just suffering from acute inferiority complex?

Is it the same US where the 2020 elections are disputed by tens of millions of republican voters?
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by chaloskyx: 5:49pm On Mar 10, 2023
There's no point wasting money to conduct elections in Nigeria lets just have one ruling party with the authority to appoint whoever they want and deposit the so called election money to 1000 peoples account every four years am sure it would have more meaningful impact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode lists other groups FG may proscribe after IPOB / NIWA Begins Concession Process For Onitsha Port (Photos) / Nigerians Will Be Shocked By Those Behind Girls' Abduction - Says Matawalle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.