Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Happy 18th Anniversary Nairaland - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy 18th Anniversary Nairaland (18106 Views)

18th Anniversary Speech Made By Pastor Larry Mishael / Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her / 6 Interesting Facts About Nigeria As We Celebrate Her Independence Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 18th Anniversary Nairaland by chukwuibuipob: 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2023
cool
Re: Happy 18th Anniversary Nairaland by signature2012(m): 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2023
Ok
Re: Happy 18th Anniversary Nairaland by olaboy33(m): 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2023
G
Re: Happy 18th Anniversary Nairaland by Dangrace01: 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2023
Happy Anniversary
Re: Happy 18th Anniversary Nairaland by Seankhalifa: 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2023
When u go start verify the big boys like me for dis forum... grin

2 Likes

Re: Happy 18th Anniversary Nairaland by ghiloman28(m): 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2023
Omo ee don tay oo
Re: Happy 18th Anniversary Nairaland by modelsms(m): 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2023
Some of us have been here for ages.

Nairaland has been helpful to many.

No other site has local content about any topic in Nigeria than Nairaland.

Seen should try and add small changes though.

Congrats to us.

5 Likes

Re: Happy 18th Anniversary Nairaland by LegitAutos01: 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2023
Happy Anniversary

Seun take this car celebrate

I sell cars

1 Like

Re: Happy 18th Anniversary Nairaland by sisisioge: 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2023
He should share money for us o....happy birthday to NL grin

4 Likes

Re: Happy 18th Anniversary Nairaland by ItisWell22(f): 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2023
🌚

1 Like

Re: Happy 18th Anniversary Nairaland by samwillyco1(m): 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2023
Wahoooo
Re: Happy 18th Anniversary Nairaland by cutedharmee: 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2023
Harpee 18th Anniversary Nairaland and Harpee 7th Anniversary to ma account.
Re: Happy 18th Anniversary Nairaland by DNAconverter: 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2023
Nairaland does not have API to extract data for research. Seun, Kindly look into this!

3 Likes

Re: Happy 18th Anniversary Nairaland by labake1(f): 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2023
So today is NL anniversary yet one yeye mod banned me

N O N S E N S E

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy 18th Anniversary Nairaland by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2023
Nuhskhut:
Nairaland Forum was founded by Mr Oluwaseun Osewa,who was a student of the prestigious institution,Obafemi Awolowo University,where he studied electrical engineering in 1998,before he left to focus on the forum.Since its onset,when the forum was created,on the march 10,2005(it was whe the founder registered),it has been known to be of great place to learn things that revolve around humans.Anyways for me,I found nairaland an amazing place to conect with people around the world.And I found it an interesting one.
What about you? How well do you appreciate Nairaland and its founder?

I was reliably informed Seun dropped out and did not complete his studies at Ife. How true is that?
Re: Happy 18th Anniversary Nairaland by Newborn27(f): 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Happy 18th Anniversary Nairaland by Harkanbii(m): 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
Happy 18th Anniversary to one of the best Social News Platform.
Re: Happy 18th Anniversary Nairaland by derico(m): 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
I don tey here ooo.

I've been on this journey with Nairaland since 2006...17yrs.

Seun where are we having today's celebration?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy 18th Anniversary Nairaland by Theunbothered: 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
Now that nairaland is 18 can we start posting adult content? grin

7 Likes

Re: Happy 18th Anniversary Nairaland by Amperes: 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
nairaland the headquarters of ethnic bigotry
Re: Happy 18th Anniversary Nairaland by Asour: 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
Oyindamolah:
Before he left, meaning he didn't graduate ni. The founder has done a good thing but he should deal decisively with the trial bigots and tribal remarks/comments otherwise he would only turn here to an e-tribal war zone.

In addition, he should listen or have a support thread where complaints, opinions and suggestions are registered.

In all honesty, it been a great place but he has also lost valueable members. From ishilove to lala and to name a few.

Sure he should.

Meanwhile, what social media platform on earth is without Prejudiced elements (people)?

2 Likes

Re: Happy 18th Anniversary Nairaland by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
Great, forum that mean different things to different people.

Some see it as comedy relief
Some source of information
Some battle group for political supremacy
Some of us see it as a land of opportunities

The list is endless self.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy 18th Anniversary Nairaland by paskal16: 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
Happy 18th anniversary to a tribalistic bigot site

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy 18th Anniversary Nairaland by Princebest(m): 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
Nuhskhut:
Nairaland Forum was founded by Mr Oluwaseun Osewa,who was a student of the prestigious institution,Obafemi Awolowo University,where he studied electrical engineering in 1998,before he left to focus on the forum.Since its onset,when the forum was created,on the march 10,2005(it was whe the founder registered),it has been known to be of great place to learn things that revolve around humans.Anyways for me,I found nairaland an amazing place to conect with people around the world.And I found it an interesting one.

Happy 18th anniversary to nairaland an abundance of grace for the founder, Seun Osewa!

Sadly, I am disappointed by the actions of the current moderators. A long-term and respected user like me has been barred from the site for ten years due to unsubstantiated claims of using an alternate account - something which almost every member of the moderation team has likely done.

It is high time the moderators focus their efforts on exposing and preventing the dishonest acts of their associates, rather than harassing and penalizing people such as myself.

On this day, the 18th anniversary of nairaland.com, I demand that Strongbest be unbanned @Seun.

4 Likes

Re: Happy 18th Anniversary Nairaland by davit: 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2023
Such a great Forum!

3 Likes

Re: Happy 18th Anniversary Nairaland by Sleekfingers: 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2023
Nuhskhut:

Nairaland is headquarter of bigots and ill-bred children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy 18th Anniversary Nairaland by Lamanii22(f): 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2023
Congratulations nairaland and nairalanders!

1 Like

Re: Happy 18th Anniversary Nairaland by udemzyudex(m): 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2023
Oyindamolah:
Before he left, meaning he didn't graduate ni. The founder has done a good thing but he should deal decisively with the trial bigots and tribal remarks/comments otherwise he would only turn here to an e-tribal war zone.

In addition, he should listen or have a support thread where complaints, opinions and suggestions are registered.

In all honesty, it been a great place but he has also lost valueable members. From ishilove to lala and to name a few.

Deal with tribal bigot?

Lol, that's where they make their more money, tribal threads get lots of comments,more time more views more money. So don't expect him to do anything.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy 18th Anniversary Nairaland by Klass99(f): 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2023

1 Like

Re: Happy 18th Anniversary Nairaland by timefarm(m): 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2023
Oyindamolah:

True.
Where is Lalasticlala?

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Heartbroken Teenager Jumps From Third-floor Window In Suicide Bid / How To Spot Fake Bank Alert From The Real One. / Have You Ever Been Stranded? Share Your Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.