Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own (6732 Views)

Here's My Achievement In School / Let's Know Your Marital Status (pic) / How Many People Didn't Have Sex This Year, Come In Let's Know Ourselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by AndroidAI(m): 3:17pm On Mar 22, 2023
ruggedboy01:

enjoy it in peace and stop waving your rainbow color all the time

I was on my own in peace and you called me out.

Why are you now blaming me for waving my rainbows.
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by ruggedboy01: 3:53pm On Mar 22, 2023
AndroidAI:

I was on my own in peace and you called me out.

Why are you now blaming me for waving my rainbows.

lies, you're good are gaylizing your comments and any little thing, you start crying 😭 and waving your rainbow 🌈 flag, i have warned you against it severally, stop rubbing it on guy's face before you meet your Waterloo
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by AndroidAI(m): 4:44pm On Mar 22, 2023
ruggedboy01:

lies, you're good are gaylizing your comments and any little thing, you start crying 😭 and waving your rainbow 🌈 flag, i have warned you against it severally, stop rubbing it on guy's face before you meet your Waterloo

In what way am I gaylizing my comments? cheesy

It's obvious you have a crush on me.

I don't mind giving you a blow j0b.

I am an expert wink
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by ruggedboy01: 4:49pm On Mar 22, 2023
AndroidAI:

In what way am I gaylizing my comments? cheesy

It's obvious you have a crush on me.

I don't mind giving you a blow j0b.

I am an expert wink

foolish boy,i can see you're having orgasm while discussing with your fellow man, you need serious help, now i know why everyone avoid you like a poo..... You won, stay far away abeg
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by AndroidAI(m): 5:38pm On Mar 22, 2023
ruggedboy01:

foolish boy,i can see you're having orgasm while discussing with your fellow man, you need serious help, now i know why everyone avoid you like a poo..... You won, stay far away abeg

When I give you a blow j0b, I promise you will come back for more grin
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by VictorMessi1: 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2023
AndroidAI:

Do you think you owe me an explanation?

Why are you writing a textbook again?

Listen, I am waiting for you to brutalise me.

Don't keep me waiting please.
This is definitely a textbook to a demented goat dancing and fully clothed in hijab grin

You actually lack the wit and the serenity to understand if I was actually explaining or trying to intimidate by that grin
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by AndroidAI(m): 9:11pm On Mar 22, 2023
VictorMessi1:
This is definitely a textbook to a demented goat dancing and fully clothed in hijab grin

You actually lack the wit and the serenity to understand if I was actually explaining or trying to intimidate by that grin

My friend you are an amateur.

A disgrace to trolls.

Buy my course on how to troll.

Till then, you are dismissed.
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by VictorMessi1: 9:25pm On Mar 22, 2023
AndroidAI:

My friend you are an amateur.

A disgrace to trolls.

Buy my course on how to troll.

Till then, you are dismissed.
Just take a look at your witless mental incapacity, you are not worth a mere fighter not to talk of being a troll. You are just a piece of shit that deserves to be burnt alive.

And goodbye you audio troll who ended up running with his tail in between his legs grin Mentioning the troll is a shame because trolls don't run.

Let me spell out the characteristics of a troll:

-They are never offended by any kind of insult o-r approach.

-They are stubborn

-They can never back out of a fight

-They will make trouble but will sound as if they are right

-They are resilient, wise and flexible

-They are wise and handle people how they are supposed to.

-They are good pretenders. They pretend to be angry just to keep the fight floating.

This are just few out of the bunch but you don't know. By your course ko curse ni?
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by AndroidAI(m): 2:08am On Mar 23, 2023
VictorMessi1:
Just take a look at your witless mental incapacity, you are not worth a mere fighter not to talk of being a troll. You are just a piece of shit that deserves to be burnt alive.

And goodbye you audio troll who ended up running with his tail in between his legs grin Mentioning the troll is a shame because trolls don't run.

Let me spell out the characteristics of a troll:

-They are never offended by any kind of insult o-r approach.

-They are stubborn

-They can never back out of a fight

-They will make trouble but will sound as if they are right

-They are resilient, wise and flexible

-They are wise and handle people how they are supposed to.

-They are good pretenders. They pretend to be angry just to keep the fight floating.

This are just few out of the bunch but you don't know. By your course ko curse ni?

He is now writing a course grin grin

I really do you strong thing.
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by Rolexxxy(f): 6:02am On Mar 23, 2023
AndroidAI:

He is now writing a course grin grin

I really do you strong thing.
Strong thing ko de you are amusing me ni grin

You are just a fool overhyping your gross foolishness and miserable self to high heavens grin

You just a dancing squirrel entertaining me grin
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by AndroidAI(m): 8:16am On Mar 23, 2023
Rolexxxy:
Strong thing ko de you are amusing me ni grin

You are just a fool overhyping your gross foolishness and miserable self to high heavens grin

You just a dancing squirrel entertaining me grin

Look at how I am dealing with you back to back.

A case of the hunter becoming the hunted cheesy

Tell your fellow trolls about me, okay.

You are an amateur smiley
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by Karen2024(f): 11:09am On Mar 23, 2023
AndroidAI:

Wonders has finally ended grin grin grin

Even more advanced trolls didn't dare make this comment but this further prove your desperation to keep fighting in vain attempt to appear like a strong man grin

And I am the one who knows how to control you, after waving goodbye I manipulated you to keep fighting but your one-digit IQ wasn't able to comprehend grin I laugh at you.

Just search for my many monikers and see if I haven't fought many guys 💯 more than you are and still defeat them cheesy

Keep wallowing in the ocean of foolishness grin
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by AndroidAI(m): 11:23am On Mar 23, 2023
Karen2024:
Wonders has finally

ended grin grin grin

Even more advanced trolls didn't dare make this comment but this further prove your desperation to keep fighting in vain attempt to appear like a strong man grin

And I am the one who knows how to control you, after waving goodbye I manipulated you to keep fighting but your one-digit IQ wasn't able to comprehend grin I laugh at you.

Just search for my many monikers and see if I haven't fought many guys 💯 more than you are and still defeat them cheesy

Keep wallowing in the ocean of foolishness grin

You have used over 10 Monikas to fight this battle, yet you keep losing grin

Are you not ashamed yet?

Your fellow trolls will sack you from their association after this.

I am engaging you cause I'm bored.

I love hunting hunters grin
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by efelicity: 11:28am On Mar 23, 2023
AndroidAI:

Is me is keeps deals with peeps like are your. Am am nos you met, ands am am in Amereca every days buts you is non nos the me. If you I is do me what's the angry in me ba I be and suit you to coat.
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by AndroidAI(m): 11:32am On Mar 23, 2023
efelicity:
Is me is keeps deals with peeps like are your. Am am nos you met, ands am am in Amereca every days buts you is non nos the me. If you I is do me what's the angry in me ba I be and suit you to coat.

Hehehehe

Seems your brain is finally packing up cheesy cheesy

Do you need more RAM?
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by efelicity: 11:40am On Mar 23, 2023
AndroidAI:

Hehehehe

Seems your brain is finally packing up cheesy cheesy

Do you need more RAM?
Is RAM is packages to be bulkiontry. I am was deal with you cry like an smull bamboy.

Does you knew how Intellegencing am am?
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by Karen2024(f): 11:47am On Mar 23, 2023
AndroidAI:

You have used over 10 Monikas to fight this battle, yet you keep losing grin

Are you not ashamed yet?

Your fellow trolls will sack you from their association after this.

I am engaging you cause I'm bored.
And if there is any one who can ever boast of defeating a supertrolls, such person hasn't been born and will never be born. Just do yourself a favour and chill with a glass of water and stop all these damage control that doesn't even work grin
No
I love hunting hunters grin
What is your definition of victory? grin

I think you have finally run mad so just go to the street to pick crumbs where I dumped my bin grin

As I am keeping you busy it makes me fulfilled. The worst thing you can do to a troll is ignore him but as you are very strong and you keep responding, you have done him a favour so he can keep handling your ass.
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by AndroidAI(m): 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2023
efelicity:
Is RAM is packages to be bulkiontry. I am was deal with you cry like an smull bamboy.

Does you knew how Intellegencing am am?

Do better grin
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by Dshocker(m): 3:00pm On Mar 23, 2023
Messi1:
The story of my life is summarized here.

First, I always claimed to be 19 but I am far more than that.

Let's start.

I was in the womb for 2years and 4 months before my mom finally delivered of me. Let's say she conceived me January 2001 and finally gave birth to me in May 2003. My birthday is 15th of May.

Here are strange things about my birth:
- I was born with my amniotic sac
- My umbilical cord tied my neck and left hand three times.
- I was born death and after almost burying me, I started breathing.

My achievement in school

-I never attended private school.
-I was made class monitor in primary 3
-I was made assistant headboy in primary 5
- I was made headboy in primary 6

I never attended Jss 1and I attended Jss 2 only third term because of financial constraints. During that time, I hawked pepper and later chinchin.
- I was made headboy in Jss 3 but dropped and expelled for being stubborn with a teacher.

-I was made class rep in SS1
-I was made assistant headboy in SS2.

- The first time I wrote Jamb I scored 276 but wasn't able to secure admission into Uniabuja.
- I scored 312 in 2021 secured admission to study Law but forfeit it because of financial constraints.
- I scored 289 last year and secured admission to study a less noble course. I will start by July.

Reality about me

- I am the fifth child of the family
- I am the only black person in my family.
- I am the only slim person.
I've been a private school teacher and my students and pupils consider me their best teacher.

Seun Mynd44 nlfpmod Dominique mukina2 lalasticlala

Football is your calling
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by Karen2024(f): 4:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
Dshocker:

Football is your calling
You are definitely out of your mind.

Are you this stupid?
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by efelicity: 4:20pm On Mar 23, 2023
AndroidAI:

Do better grin
Is me do esselent in the skull were I does my skull.
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by AndroidAI(m): 4:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
Karen2024:
This is not a bitch but a male bulldog cheesy

So you finally surrender instead of fighting dirty and smart grin

So your previous chest-beat was just a mask behind which there is no face grin I know you still won't understand this untill I break it into pieces for you grin

I wish you you remain but I will definitely start another round of fight with you if truly you leave.

You are now my regular customer grin

I am not a troll.

This is basically a case where the hunter became the hunted.

You came to troll me, and i dealt with you mercilessly with your numerous monikas.

And now, i believe I have had enough of the entertainment.

You are now boring.

Dismissed, unless you become interesting again.

My play thing.
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by AndroidAI(m): 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
efelicity:
I am a big fool

I know grin
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by Dshocker(m): 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2023
Karen2024:
You are definitely out of your mind.

Are you this stupid?

Things like this happens because your useless mother didn't train you well.

It is best you end your life, than breeding generational vagabonds.

Say hello to your lunatic father.
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by AndroidAI(m): 11:06am On Mar 24, 2023
Karen2024

My play thing.

I am bored again angry
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by Notorioustroll: 1:11pm On Mar 25, 2023
AndroidAI:

I am not a troll.

This is basically a case where the hunter became the hunted.

You came to troll me, and i dealt with you mercilessly with your numerous monikas.

And now, i believe I have had enough of the entertainment.

You are now boring.

Dismissed, unless you become interesting again.

My play thing.
Story for the gods cheesy

No matter where you run to I must chase you and brutalize your already miserable self. Forget about the gibberish you typed. By the time I cease your peace and start giving it to you back to back you will find another irrelevant story to run. If you don't abandon your failure moniker, you will stop responding.

Do you think I take whatever you type seriously? I know your type. I have handled your type several times so you should be ashamed of yourself. I am sure nairalanders who happened to read your comments will smile in disapproval. They say something like "dey do me dey pity me" and that's what I am doing to you.

Don't worry. It's not actually your fault. When a dog start growing it will think itself a lion and this is actually your case. See you grin I have handled you but you want to prove stubborn with your heart hanging one side grin You will soon go to grave grin
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by Notorioustroll: 1:21pm On Mar 25, 2023
AndroidAI:
Karen2024

My play thing.

I am bored again angry
Your mother is an intimacy gadget (s3x toy) in the brothel. It would be more interesting if you approach her in the same brothel to give her doggy style hot hot and then release your smellysperm into her mouth to swallow. Don't doubt. She won't charge you shishi because you belong to her grin

You are the son of your uncle. She slept with her brother to produce your miserable self grin

Abomination is what your family is called. You all should be burnt with your two eyes seeing grin
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by Notorioustroll: 1:24pm On Mar 25, 2023
Dshocker:

Things like this happens because your useless mother didn't train you well.

It is best you end your life, than breeding generational vagabonds.

Say hello to your lunatic father.
You are the product of a man raping his daughter.
You will rape your daughter and your son will rape your wife grin Such will remain in your family tree till the last days cheesy
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by Notorioustroll: 1:27pm On Mar 25, 2023
AndroidAI:

I know grin
You are so pained and confused that you had to edit my comment grin

Chai this pain them mix am with fearless grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No Girl Can Ever Insult Me Im A Beautiful Boy (pics) / This Endowed Lady Wants You Guys To See Her Body (see Photo) / The Advantage Of Deep Penetrations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.