Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own (6733 Views)

Here's My Achievement In School / Let's Know Your Marital Status (pic) / How Many People Didn't Have Sex This Year, Come In Let's Know Ourselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by Messi1: 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
LikeAking:

Why study a less Noble course?

Money is the problem.
I am from a very poor family and my dad is dead. We are living only by the Grace of God. It's not my will fault.
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by CandidIady(f): 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
Messi1:
Money is the problem.
I am from a very poor family and my dad is dead. We are living only by the Grace of God. It's not my will fault.
I love you my baby
From Candidlady

1 Like

Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by AndroidAI(m): 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
ruggedboy01:

LOL this homo boy lie small small nah๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

This straight boy.

I love sucking straight boys.

kiss

1 Like

Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by labake1(f): 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2023
AndroidAI:

I bought my first car when I was 18.

I secured a 50M contract at 20.

At 25 years I already have 20 plots of land to my name.

Yet I still refer to myself as an underachiever.

Now you see why I see op as a mediocre.

Cc. Messi1

E rora Daddy
E Pele, kilode
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by Messi1: 4:31pm On Mar 10, 2023
Redemption88:

Hypoxic ishaemic encephalopathy secondary to birth asphyxia,this your prenatal/natal history explains almost everything that is wrong with you here!!!
Please can you explain what you wrote? You just confused me.
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by ruggedboy01: 4:53pm On Mar 10, 2023
AndroidAI:

This straight boy.

I love sucking straight boys.

kiss

Your address ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜€
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by BigCowHornn: 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
AndroidAI:

Cc. Messi1

I owned my first car at 15. Bought it while in the United States just before returning to Nigeria.

At 21 over $200k was in my bank account.. not contract, my own money.

At 26, millions in shares in 5 different companies inducing Access bank and Dangote Sugar refinery were added to my portfolio after investing just a few idle hundreds of thousands a few years before.

At 32/33 now over 3 hectares of land and 5 houses (including a duplex and 1 story block of 4 apartments) scattered around from Lagos to the east. (1 hectare is 15 plots).

I am curranty in negotiation for 9 hectares in Benue for rice and yam faming. First on a lease then outright purchase. The hold up is due to a clause in the tradition of the community that makes two women whose family own the lands my wives in everything but name for at least 1 year. I must satisfy all their needs from money, food and clothes to sex. If i fail they destroy my farm. One is 13 years old and the other is 41 with grown kids... and i just got married only recently.

I consider myself a very ordinary man who needs to hustle more especially now i have a baby on the way and very lovely young wife who loves the best things money can buy....

Oh, lest i forget the op you are mocking is one of my best friends on this forum despite his age and i consider him a special person..

One last thing..... never look down on people because you feel better than them. All hands were not born equal nor do some ever see the kind of golden opportunities others get and even overlook.
Finally always remember that no matter how rich you think you are there are guys out there that will call you a nobody... a mere nothing.

You have yourself a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by Oscarhakx: 6:08pm On Mar 10, 2023
AndroidAI:

Cc. Messi1
ok you're an over archiever but that does mean op is a mediocre. You did that in financial world,why he did his in education. And he was dropping out and in school due to finance. Trust me most people in his shoe at dat age would stop giving a Bleep about learning if faced with such issues. ps: i don't believe this! this is you trying to undermine other people, maybe because you feel inadequate yourself
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by AndroidAI(m): 7:08pm On Mar 10, 2023
BigCowHornn:

I owned my first car at 15. Bought it while in the United States just before returning to Nigeria.

At 26, millions in shares in 5 different companies inducing Access bank and Dangote Sugar refinery were added to my portfolio.

At 32 over 3 hectares of land and 5 houses (including a duplex and 1 story apartment ) scattered around from Lagos to the east. (1 hectare is 15 plots).

I am curranty in negotiation for 9 hectares in Benue for rice and yam faming. First on a lease then outright purchase. The hold up is due to a clause in the tradition of the community that makes two women whose family own the lands my wives in everything but name for at least 1 year. I must satisfy all their needs from money, food and clothes to sex. If i fail they destroy my farm. One is 13 years old and the other is 41 with grown kids... and i just got married only recently.

I consider myself a very orinary man who needs to hustle more epically now i have a baby on the way and very lovely young wife who just loves to enjoy the best things money can buy....

Oh, lest i forget the op you are mocking is one of my best friends on this forum despite his age and i consider him a special person..

One last thing..... never look down on people because you feel better than them. All hands were not born equal nor do some ever see the kind of golden opportunities others get and even overlook.
Finally always remember that no matter how rich you think you are there are guys out there that will call you a nobody... a mere nothing.

Who is going to read this boring textbook?
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by AndroidAI(m): 7:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
ruggedboy01:

Your address ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜€

Awoyaya Ibeju Lekkk, Lagos. What's your favourite drink?
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by ruggedboy01: 7:10pm On Mar 10, 2023
AndroidAI:

Awoyaya Ibeju Lekkk, Lagos. What's your favourite drink?

getat of my mention, lost soul
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by AndroidAI(m): 7:11pm On Mar 10, 2023
ruggedboy01:

getat of my mention, lost soul

I want you to save my soul.

Please I'm begging you.

Save me.
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by ruggedboy01: 7:14pm On Mar 10, 2023
AndroidAI:

I want you to save my soul.

Please I'm begging you.

Save me.

no be me go kill you, leave my mention abeg
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by Tinubuwillnotru: 7:20pm On Mar 10, 2023
AndroidAI:

Cc. Messi1
who u wan impress with all these lies? It either ur dad is a millionaire or you lied
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by Tinubuwillnotru: 7:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
BigCowHornn:

At 26, millions in shares in 5 different companies inducing Access bank and Dangote Sugar refinery were added to my portfolio.

At 32 over 3 hectares of land and 5 houses (including a duplex and 1 story apartment ) scattered around from Lagos to the east. (1 hectare is 15 plots).

I consider myself a very orinary man who needs to hustle more epically now i have a baby on the way and very lovely young wife who just loves to enjoy the best things money can buy....

help me... Bros.. I no dey hide my own..I get talent..I have Gospel songs I have written I just need funds to start.. you can be my manager and I promise you I won't disappoint u.. don't read and ignore pls

1 Like

Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by BigCowHornn: 8:16pm On Mar 10, 2023
AndroidAI:

Who is going to read this boring textbook?

Same question i was asking myself when i glanced quickly through the dictionary you wrote.

No matter what it is you can do someone out there can do better so learn to shut up sometimes before you disgrace yourself.

Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by BigCowHornn: 8:21pm On Mar 10, 2023
Tinubuwillnotru:
help me... Bros.. I no dey hide my own..I get talent..I have Gospel songs I have written I just need funds to start.. you can be my manager and I promise you I won't disappoint u.. don't read and ignore pls

My brother, one thing i can't do is help the entire world. i have my hands so full at the moment. If i had enough money i would retire and rest. But i don't. Problems dey my side too.
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by ruggedboy01: 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
BigCowHornn:

At 26, millions in shares in 5 different companies inducing Access bank and Dangote Sugar refinery were added to my portfolio after investing just a few idle hundreds of thousands a few years before.

At 32/33 now over 3 hectares of land and 5 houses (including a duplex in my hometown and 1 story block of 4 apartments in Aba) scattered around from Lagos to the east. (1 hectare is 15 plots).

I consider myself a very ordinary man who needs to hustle more epically now i have a baby on the way and very lovely young wife who just loves to enjoy the best things money can buy....

Why not help op who is now your friend with one million naira to help himself instead of trolling here out of joblessness, baba lie small small abeg
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by Tinubuwillnotru: 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
BigCowHornn:

My brother, one thing i can't do is help the entire world. i have my hands so full at the moment. If i had enough money i would retire and rest. But i don't. Problems dey my side too.
alright thanks for ur time
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by BigCowHornn: 8:41pm On Mar 10, 2023
Messi1:
Money is the problem.

This may sound strange to you but 80% of the time in this life it is not what you studied in the University that will get you a job or put money in your pocket. What really makes the difference in life is exposure, intelligence, connections and luck.

I studied Engineering but i will soon go into farming in a village that is 20kms from nowhere.

Finish school first.

2 Likes

Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by Messi1: 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2023
BigCowHornn:

This may sound strange to you but 80% of the time in this life it is not what you studied in the University that will get you a job or put money in your pocket. What really makes the difference in life is exposure, intelligence, connections and luck.

I studied Engineering but i will soon go into farming in a village that is 20kms from nowhere.

Finish shcool first.
Thank you so much. You make sense 99.9999 percent of the time.
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by BigCowHornn: 9:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
ruggedboy01:

Why not help op who is now your friend with one million naira to help himself instead of trolling here out of joblessness, baba lie small small abeg

Until this year most of my business was online.
I often sit behind a pc for over 12 hours a day. I always love having one Brower window open to Nairaland to troll for what may seem like 24/7 to some people. No vex but na my thing or used to be my thing grin grin grin

As for the one million, GOOD IDEA!
But let me let you in on a secret. Most of the people you see with money don't keep it sitting idly in bank accounts. Only Yahoo boys do stupid stuff that. Wise people invest such money and live on the little ROI we earn while the investment grows even more. That's how i got most of what i have. Buy land 200k leave it to sit for 10 years till it is 10-20 minion then leave it some more.. It's how it is done.
The land will always be there but once converted to cash it is gone in no time.

If you really like someone don't give him the fish because it will be gone in no time and he will be back for more.. rather teach him how to fish when he is ready.
The Op needs to mature first. It will change his character and he can stand on his once given a little help. Life is the best teacher and once the lessons are don at a certain age we are ready to be on our own.

Na only God know why you dey always dey vex with everyone these days.
By the way you still owe me 5k. You promised. grin
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by princeemma69: 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2023
What type of businesses do you do online?
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by PPIA: 9:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
Failure2019:
You're autistic

Congrats

Welcome to club

Not an achievement but

I didn't talk till I was 7 , parents thought I was deaf and dumb

I was troublesome and destructive child , anything I touch spoils

I changed secondary school three times and primary school two times

I started learning how to code in jss3 , I used to go to a cybercafรฉ Just to learn perl then moved to learning C in ss1

I hacked a e-commerce website belonging to a popular business man , later the man found out what I did and wanted to get me arrested but couldn't because I was underage so I showed how I hacked his website and to shield his website from vulnerabilities , man thanked me and in exchange for the info gave me a Tecno p5 and Compaq laptop .

Applied to study computer engineering and I got accepted, learned asm and c++

Currently learning go atm

Converted from being my parent religion to a satanist

Currently dating a nice woman from owerri

Currently a system architect working for an electric vehicle startup in the EU

Going to finish uni next year
And finally you became a failure
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by ruggedboy01: 10:01pm On Mar 10, 2023
BigCowHornn:

Until this year most of my business was online.
I often sit behind a pc for over 12 hours a day. I always love having one Brower window open to Nairaland to troll for what may seem like 24/7 to some people. No vex but na my thing or used to be my thing grin grin grin

As for the one million, GOOD IDEA!
But let me let you in on a secret. Most of the people you see with money don't keep it sitting idly in bank accounts. Only Yahoo boys do stupid stuff that. Wise people invest such money and live on the little ROI we earn while the investment grows even more. That's how i got most of what i have. Buy land 200k leave it to sit for 10 years till it is 10-20 minion then leave it some more.. It's how it is done.
The land will always be there but once converted to cash it is gone in no time.

If you really like someone don't give him the fish because it will be gone in no time and he will be back for more.. rather teach him how to fish when he is ready.
The Op needs to mature first. It will change his character and he can stand on his once given a little help. Life is the best teacher and once the lessons are don at a certain age we are ready to be on our own.

Na only God know why you dey always dey vex with everyone these days.
By the way you still owe me 5k. You promised. grin

You are indirectly saying you troll for fun or out of boredom. well, that's not nice because most people here take that shit seriously and you won't know you are hurting them emotionally, so you should troll with sense. I have seen most people deactivate because they can't handle trolls.

I don't know much about online Business and I am trying to catch up on that, but few yahoo guys I know invest very well, outsides the newbies who don't know how to invest thereby leaving money in their bank account.

so you are saying your friend OP is not ready to learn how to fish, is that correct?? when he has confessed he troll here out of joblessness and appealing for help to navigate out of it. I think he is more than matured for the first time he was bold enough to open up without shame. it will make sense if you give him a trial and see how things turn out to be.

Guy I am this no nonsense person, I always say my mind without prejudice nor sentiment, it doesn't mean i am angry or something..... yes this forum turned me to a tribalist and I say many things out of annoyance because this country is working but in real life, I am not that evil lol even though one of my friend will disagree with me. but what happened that year was never my fault. I am sure you know the story.

Lastly you no de forget something, you don grow pass 5k nah, you be boss now grin cheesy
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by Messi1: 10:06pm On Mar 10, 2023
ruggedboy01:

You are indirectly saying you troll for fun or out of boredom. well, that's not nice because most people here take that shit seriously and you won't know you are hurting them emotionally, so you should troll with sense. I have seen most people deactivate because they can't handle trolls.

I don't know much about online Business and I am trying to catch up on that, but few yahoo guys I know invest very well, outsides the newbies who don't know how to invest thereby leaving money in their bank account.

so you are saying your friend OP is not ready to learn how to fish, is that correct?? when he has confessed he troll here out of joblessness and appealing for help to navigate out of it. I think he is more than matured for the first time he was bold enough to open up without shame. it will make sense if you give him a trial and see how things turn out to be.

Guy I am this no nonsense person, I always say my mind without prejudice nor sentiment, it doesn't mean i am angry or something..... yes this forum turned me to a tribalist and I say many things out of annoyance because this country is working but in real life, I am not that evil lol even though one of my friend will disagree with me. but what happened that year was never my fault. I am sure you know the story.

Lastly you no de forget something, you don grow pass 5k nah, you be boss now grin cheesy
Boss kini, you must pay that 5k.
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 11, 2023
Messi1:
Why then did you name your self a failure?
I like weird stuffs
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by BigCowHornn: 1:04am On Mar 11, 2023
ruggedboy01:

I'm a lot of things but bulling helpless people is not one of them. I don't just go aorund trolling. I troll trolls to death and that is why most of the young girls here just love me. I don't lack friends

For example that my clash with Satanist was over a lady he was trolling. It is that kind of fight i love.

But i am not into all that again. No time... too much work.. too many bills and mouth to feed.
One lesson i wish i learned before marriage is never marry from a poor family no matter how beautiful the girl may be. All your in laws will turn you to ATM and there is very little you can do about it.

Investment online is a tricky business that cost you everything in a matter of minutes. This is a world where you sleep rich and wake up very poor. You won't understand.. I lost a lot in crypto. Them do me strong thing last year. It's why I am shifting to physical business. I really need to recover, can't afford to fall. The hustle goes on.

Everything is at it's own time. if you rush, especially in business.. you will lose and lose a lot

If you offer me 100k to teach you what i do today I won't take it because there is a whole lot you need to learn which will be impossible without a university degree of a technical kind. And then you will need hundreds of thousands for the necessary tools and documents. Lastly, you can work at this business for a full year and not make a penny. it is not a get rich quick biz. . In fact it has defeated a lot of people especially newbies who had no mentors to support them.

I won't start what i can't finish or make a promise i can't fulfil. Even given time i won't be able to help every one on my neck or every friend i have. That is the reality of life

Now is not a good time for me to be carrying extra load.

Yeah, i remember the story. It made you out as heartless.

Every kobo is important in my life my brother. Country hard. grin
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by AndroidAI(m): 2:06am On Mar 11, 2023
BigCowHornn:

Same question i was asking myself when i glanced quickly through the dictionary you wrote.

No matter what it is you can do someone out there can do better so learn to shut up sometimes before you disgrace yourself.

Yeyeyeyeye
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by BigCowHornn: 12:53pm On Mar 11, 2023
AndroidAI:

Yeyeyeyeye

Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by AndroidAI(m): 4:20pm On Mar 11, 2023
[quote author=BigCowHornn post=121652923][/quote]

Cry me a river cheesy
Re: Here's My Achievement.. Let's Know Your Own by YorubaSamurai: 8:48pm On Mar 11, 2023
AndroidAI:

Cc. Messi1
you have all this and you were looking for a 300k cheap house in Abuja in one of your threads? undecided
Lying bastard grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Photo? (innocent Bathroom Selfie Edition) / Please Make Una Put Mouth For This My Girl Friend Mata Ooo / How Linda Ikeji Got Fvcked Into Pregnancy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.