Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

“how Can You Tell Your Partner They’re Not Satisfying You In Bed without P?” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “how Can You Tell Your Partner They’re Not Satisfying You In Bed without P?” (2311 Views)

Guys, See 6 Signs You Are Not Satisfying Your Woman / Is Your Boyfriend Not Satisfying You Sexually? / Can You Tell Your Lover He/she Is Not Satisfying You Sexually? Watch Hilarious R (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“how Can You Tell Your Partner They’re Not Satisfying You In Bed without P?” by sammyjnr: 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2015
Battabox TV asks a number of the foremost amusing questions.

On their latest sojourn into Lagos streets, Nigerians get asked regarding sexual satisfaction and the way best to let their partner understand he/she isn’t satisfied...source.. https://www.virginvast.com/how-can-you-tell-your-partner-theyre-not-satisfying-you-in-bed/

Re: “how Can You Tell Your Partner They’re Not Satisfying You In Bed without P?” by tosyne2much(m): 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2015
Even God knows that i will be the first person to comment on a thread like this

Mhizdeedy, are you bold enough to tell me that you arent satisfied during love making ? cheesy
Re: “how Can You Tell Your Partner They’re Not Satisfying You In Bed without P?” by Magician1503(m): 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
cheesy
Body language can definitely fix that.
Oh wonderful things it can do these days.
Re: “how Can You Tell Your Partner They’re Not Satisfying You In Bed without P?” by donTbone(m): 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
e be food... if I no satisfy her, then my igbaju will do! tongue
Re: “how Can You Tell Your Partner They’re Not Satisfying You In Bed without P?” by Omotayor123(f): 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
Make I dey observe on top my ugwu tree grin

Cc. Adedayourt
Re: “how Can You Tell Your Partner They’re Not Satisfying You In Bed without P?” by mebad(m): 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2015
I de here

1 Like

Re: “how Can You Tell Your Partner They’re Not Satisfying You In Bed without P?” by illmatic101(m): 3:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
Me: partner na 2 plates I dey chop ooh...

Partner: try Iya basira buka
Re: “how Can You Tell Your Partner They’re Not Satisfying You In Bed without P?” by illmatic101(m): 3:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
Me: partner na 2 plates I dey chop ooh...

Partner: try Iya basira buka

problem solved
Re: “how Can You Tell Your Partner They’re Not Satisfying You In Bed without P?” by honeygirl17: 3:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: “how Can You Tell Your Partner They’re Not Satisfying You In Bed without P?” by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
...and whatever happened to communication, mtcheew undecided

please be vocal and say excatly what it is you want.

one of my exes used to control my tongue whenever I was going down on her, she'd tell me "that's not turning me on", "okay there", "just lick it", stuvs like that
Re: “how Can You Tell Your Partner They’re Not Satisfying You In Bed without P?” by Seuncoded(f): 3:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
Lateness
Re: “how Can You Tell Your Partner They’re Not Satisfying You In Bed without P?” by Spikkylee: 3:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
G
Re: “how Can You Tell Your Partner They’re Not Satisfying You In Bed without P?” by baralatie(m): 3:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
will a guy complain or the other way round! let me observe the people below me!
Re: “how Can You Tell Your Partner They’re Not Satisfying You In Bed without P?” by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
Eleyi gidi gan oh

But well, word no go big so tey na knife we go use cut am so goes the Yoruba proverb.

Na to just tell am say I no dey too like how she go just lie down open leg like cow wey dem dey butcher for market nah... cheesy

But kai! The thing go hard ooh lols
Re: “how Can You Tell Your Partner They’re Not Satisfying You In Bed without P?” by donTbone(m): 3:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
VaselineCrew2:
...and whatever happened to communication, mtcheew undecided

please be vocal and say excatly what it is you want.

one of my exes used to control my tongue whenever I was going down on her, she'd tell me "that's not turning me on", "okay there", "just lick it", stuvs like that

with that mouth you go pray and God go still answer! grin grin grin

Thank God for Christ o!
Re: “how Can You Tell Your Partner They’re Not Satisfying You In Bed without P?” by nickz(m): 3:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
say it during the sex not after s3x in a very 3ROTIC way
only a goat wont understand or act accordinly
Re: “how Can You Tell Your Partner They’re Not Satisfying You In Bed without P?” by tosyne2much(m): 3:22pm On Sep 23, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
Eleyi gidi gan oh

But well, word no go big so tey na knife we go use cut am so goes the Yoruba proverb.

Na to just tell am say I no dey too like how she go just lie down open leg like cow wey dem dey butcher for market nah... cheesy

But kai! The thing go hard ooh lols
bwhahaaha roflwkmd cheesy

Baba nawa 4u ooooo cheesy
Re: “how Can You Tell Your Partner They’re Not Satisfying You In Bed without P?” by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
donTbone:

with that mouth you go pray and God go still answer! grin grin grin

Thank God for Christ o!

hehehe, Thank God ooo

Though I'm presently working on no sex till marraige wink
Re: “how Can You Tell Your Partner They’re Not Satisfying You In Bed without P?” by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
bwhahaaha roflwkmd cheesy

Baba nawa 4u ooooo cheesy
cheesy cheesy
Only God knows the no of times you roll on the floor in a day sef cheesy
Re: “how Can You Tell Your Partner They’re Not Satisfying You In Bed without P?” by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
[email] Directly na [/email]
Re: “how Can You Tell Your Partner They’re Not Satisfying You In Bed without P?” by donTbone(m): 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2015
VaselineCrew2:

hehehe, Thank God ooo

#inOBJ;voice...

Na here I go sit wen dat gal go dey moan again! cheesy
Re: “how Can You Tell Your Partner They’re Not Satisfying You In Bed without P?” by tosyne2much(m): 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

cheesy cheesy

Only God knows the no of times you roll on the floor in a day sef cheesy
I too dey laf ni jawe cheesy
Re: “how Can You Tell Your Partner They’re Not Satisfying You In Bed without P?” by donholy28(m): 3:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
VaselineCrew2:

hehehe, Thank God ooo

Na ur Vaseline dey suffer am

1 Like

Re: “how Can You Tell Your Partner They’re Not Satisfying You In Bed without P?” by adedayourt(m): 4:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
Omotayor123:
Make I dey observe on top my ugwu tree grin

Cc. Adedayourt

i know am performing my bed duty ll every energy in me and u enjoying every second of it.
so no reason to complain

tonite is anoda nite dearie kiss
Re: “how Can You Tell Your Partner They’re Not Satisfying You In Bed without P?” by Omotayor123(f): 4:38pm On Sep 23, 2015
adedayourt:

i know am performing my bed duty ll every energy in me and u enjoying every second of it.
so no reason to complain

tonite is anoda nite dearie kiss
shocked Outer here!
Re: “how Can You Tell Your Partner They’re Not Satisfying You In Bed without P?” by adedayourt(m): 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
Omotayor123:

shocked Outer here!

nd enter d bed while i join u ina jiffy grin
Re: “how Can You Tell Your Partner They’re Not Satisfying You In Bed without P?” by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Even God knows that i will be the first person to comment on a thread like this

Mhizdeedy, are you bold enough to tell me that you arent satisfied during love making ? cheesy

M never satisfied undecided undecided angry I will soon cheat on u embarassed
Re: “how Can You Tell Your Partner They’re Not Satisfying You In Bed without P?” by tosyne2much(m): 9:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Ahn ahn !!!

Are you implying i kill myself before i can satisfy u ?
Re: “how Can You Tell Your Partner They’re Not Satisfying You In Bed without P?” by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
Ahn ahn !!!

Are you implying i kill myself before i can satisfy u ?

Yes baby kiss kiss kiss
Re: “how Can You Tell Your Partner They’re Not Satisfying You In Bed without P?” by tosyne2much(m): 11:11am On Sep 24, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Yes baby kiss kiss kiss
May God deliver u cheesy

1 Like

Re: “how Can You Tell Your Partner They’re Not Satisfying You In Bed without P?” by lukmoore: 11:48am On Sep 24, 2015
MhizDeedy:

cheat on him with me pls
Re: “how Can You Tell Your Partner They’re Not Satisfying You In Bed without P?” by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
lukmoore:
cheat on him with me pls

Lol sure embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Things You Didn't Know About Breasts. / Sexually Transmitted Marks .... / Secret Ways Of Having Sex During Menstruation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.