Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out (57799 Views)

Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi / Desmond Elliot Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) / Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by mechanics(m): 11:39am On Mar 10, 2023
No need for the apology, Obidients will do the needful on March 18th.

1 Like

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by fuelsaver: 11:41am On Mar 10, 2023
That's what you get when you mingle and support evil to oppress the masses
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by pendragonbladgo(m): 11:41am On Mar 10, 2023
When youth are jobless and hungry, you still insult us on it. May God remove you and your generation.
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by frowland(m): 11:42am On Mar 10, 2023
Olamilekan1555:

So because of that, you still choose to support unholy behavior that is affecting the life of Nigerian and the coming generation. If someone did something that is wrong let make it known that it is wrong so that people coming will learn from it. That is how people like you will support Tiwa savage Nude video and almost all our younger generation are walking naked up and down cause society refuse to speak against those that started it.

Please spare me those sentimental bullshits.
Holy man indeed!
Next time read before jumping to reply. How do you know the one you are running to support won’t change to ‘unholy’ as you put it? People like you are worst of the worst in the society. You only come on a faceless forum to act like a younger brother to Jesus.
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by edungene7: 11:45am On Mar 10, 2023
Kagawa10:
Only children of hate from the yeast hate you! They had better warn themselves and take their inborn hate to their yeast because we won't tolerate nonsense on our soil! Y'all Yeast people don't have the monopoly of hate, let me just tell y'all.

Anyway, the person contesting against you, what's the pedigree of that person? I mean one riffraff can't just be brought in like that, so we have to know first!

On another note, did anyone know that Chinedu Rhodes is yet to take his professional architecture exam or pass it? So who are the riffraff championing the retarded Ipob terrorist?
You will die of yr hatred and bitterness the igbos were treated very badly by the Buhari government how did he end Tinubu has a Nepa bill called certificate but yet you voted him out of stupidity but u are now looking out for someone who has not taking is professional exams are you normal
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by naturefellow(m): 11:47am On Mar 10, 2023
BurialGround:
sad

Desmond Idiot that built a wooden bridge for his constituents.

Why won't they hate you.

Look at the idiot shamelessly commissioning a wooden bridge.

1 Like

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by shinealight(m): 11:48am On Mar 10, 2023
Metaphor44:
Nobody hates you sir. But if anyone hates you, then, it is you who has made yourself to be hated by the people. Your comment in Year 2020 during the Endsars protest left a lot to be desired of you considering your position in the society. The youths had thought that you were sensible and responsible and compassionate but u disappointed us by your insensitive and callous comment referring to the Nigerian youths as "Children" . That was totally unbecoming

….you must be one of the “children” he was talking about…..if that’s all you’re holding against him. Grow up and be a man! shocked shocked
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Kagawa10: 11:48am On Mar 10, 2023
edungene7:
You will die of yr hatred and bitterness the igbos were treated very badly by the Buhari government how did he end Tinubu has a Nepa bill called certificate but yet you voted him out of stupidity but u are now looking out for someone who has not taking is professional exams are you normal

What's the one ranting about! Did you leave your brain under rock when Inec showcased Tinubu's first class BSC certificate from Chicago university, even as it was severally confirmed by Chicago state university! I already told you that you don't have monopoly of hate! Take it to your Yeast!
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by 8stargeneral: 11:48am On Mar 10, 2023
Big for nothing man...you never valued youths

Prepare for the worst

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Olamilekan1555(m): 11:51am On Mar 10, 2023
frowland:

Please spare me those sentimental bullshits.
Holy man indeed!
Next time read before jumping to reply. How do you know the one you are running to support won’t change to ‘unholy’ as you put it? People like you are worst of the worst in the society. You only come on a faceless forum to act like a younger brother to Jesus.

Can you see your sense of reasoning? i never said they are perfect but i am only telling you to say the truth, let them know if what they did is wrong not to be make excuses for them. people like you will never like anything call change cause it will be too big for you to comprehend and accept. No one is holy but making life difficult for others is not acceptable and with this your thinking i can bet it with you that you can never get close to any public office cause you will make life so so so difficult for others with the same excuse that people in the past has done it and i can do it as well. Change your thinking brother so that your life can be change.
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Isabi4lov: 11:51am On Mar 10, 2023
It can't be compared to that of Peter Obi
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Metaphor44(m): 11:53am On Mar 10, 2023
shinealight:

….you must be one of the “children” he was talking about…..if that’s all you’re holding against him. Grow up and be a man! shocked shocked

Na u sabi
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by winner37(m): 11:53am On Mar 10, 2023
And he is still expecting those children to vote him in again abi ....

This are the monsters 👹 we made ...

1 Like

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by ufotunang: 11:54am On Mar 10, 2023
BurialGround:
sad

Desmond Idiot that built a wooden bridge for his constituents.

Why won't they hate you.

Look at the idiot shamelessly commissioning a wooden bridge.
... when they go into politics they start to loot money and do substandard projects and embezzle the rest of the project money
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Timsco90: 11:54am On Mar 10, 2023
See ur fake tears u are begging with style for your reelection even ur oga the governor is leaving the same time just go pack your things u are a big disappointment and disgrace to the youth. We thought u could make a difference but it turn out you will become one of them who don't care about the masses.

1 Like

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by edungene7: 11:55am On Mar 10, 2023
Kagawa10:

What's the one ranting about! Did you leave your brain under rock when Inec showcased Tinubu's first class BSC certificate from Chicago university, even as it was severally confirmed by Chicago state university! I already told you that you don't have monopoly of hate! Take it to your Yeast!
Which BSC let him show the world is primary and secondary school certs the acclaimed oluwole certificate he presented to the double standard INEC is what you are referring to only a clown like you can be played into such games
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Timsco90: 11:56am On Mar 10, 2023
See ur fake tears u are begging with style for your reelection even ur oga the governor is leaving the same time just go pack your things u are a big disappointment and disgrace to the youth. We thought u could make a difference but it turn out you have become one of them who don't care about the masses.
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Kagawa10: 11:59am On Mar 10, 2023
edungene7:
Which BSC let him show the world is primary and secondary school certs the acclaimed oluwole certificate he presented to the double standard INEC is what you are referring to only a clown like you can be played into such games

You dey craze? You didn't know Inec verified the certificate? That was why Peter Obi couldn't submit his D pass certificate to Inec.

Tinubu graduated with first class from Chicago university! His secondary school equivalent was Daley college which he used in gaining admission into Chicago state university! That's enough for any reasonable brain, not a dullard!
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Ykc2(m): 12:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
Kagawa10:
Only children of hate from the yeast hate you! They had better warn themselves and take their inborn hate to their yeast because we won't tolerate nonsense on our soil! Y'all Yeast people don't have the monopoly of hate, let me just tell y'all.

Anyway, the person contesting against you, what's the pedigree of that person? I mean one riffraff can't just be brought in like that, so we have to know first!

On another note, did anyone know that Chinedu Rhodes is yet to take his professional architecture exam or pass it? So who are the riffraff championing the retarded Ipob terrorist?
gbajamila lose his polling boots to obi ,why igbo people go hate Desmond wey his mother be igbo
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
Make those people sha quick install the transformer if not when he loses he will carry it back

1 Like

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Ruthymoon(f): 12:03pm On Mar 10, 2023
Mr ,(abuses from children) 🤓🤓🤓 grin cheesy
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by CORRECTMAN78(m): 12:04pm On Mar 10, 2023
Because you be mumu nah
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Machinegun91(m): 12:10pm On Mar 10, 2023
Desmond idiot
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by MMWandali: 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2023
He should just forget about the election
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by VawulenceProMax: 12:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
Someone that should. Be burnt alive if this was a sane clime
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by goody234: 12:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
He is going to be voted out the fall out of being tinubu bwoy bwoy
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Fearyourcreator: 12:15pm On Mar 10, 2023
Metaphor44:
Nobody hates you sir. But if anyone hates you, then, it is you who has made yourself to be hated by the people. Your comment in Year 2020 during the Endsars protest left a lot to be desired of you considering your position in the society. The youths had thought that you were sensible and responsible and compassionate but u disappointed us by your insensitive and callous comment referring to the Nigerian youths as "Children" . That was totally unbecoming
Na those youth wey dey smoke Igbo and do Yahoo you dey talk or which one...
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Maj196(m): 12:16pm On Mar 10, 2023
Desmond idiot grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Metaphor44(m): 12:16pm On Mar 10, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Na those youth wey dey smoke Igbo and do Yahoo you dey talk or which one...

Ask Desmond
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by frowland(m): 12:20pm On Mar 10, 2023
Olamilekan1555:

Can you see your sense of reasoning? i never said they are perfect but i am only telling you to say the truth, let them know if what they did is wrong not to be make excuses for them. people like you will never like anything call change cause it will be too big for you to comprehend and accept. No one is holy but making life difficult for others is not acceptable and with this your thinking i can bet it with you that you can never get close to any public office cause you will make life so so so difficult for others with the same excuse that people in the past has done it and i can do it as well. Change your thinking brother so that your life can be change.

Asking me of my ‘sense of reasoning’ while it is you that we should be asking that exact question. If you expect me to reason the rubbish you wrote in response, then go and reason my earlier submissions first. If that is not still clear to you, then I cannot help you.
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by AFONJACOW(m): 12:20pm On Mar 10, 2023
Your cry never start... u will now know the power of children with pvc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by GerraMeh74(m): 12:21pm On Mar 10, 2023
Desmond Elliot, I am voting in your constituency and I promise you, that we will vote you out,no matter what you do or say grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) / Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery / Nigerians React To Obasanjo's Open Letter To President Buhari (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.