Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out (57795 Views)

Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi / Desmond Elliot Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) / Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Olamilekan1555(m): 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2023
Charly68:
Keep ranting ,I can sponsor your family for a year without feeling the pang.. get brain and stop hating successful people.

Look at you. people like you always have nothing but forming what you are not.. did you know who you are talking to before concluding that you will feed your generation.. mumu grow up and use the money (that is if you have) feed all your family member that are poor instead of ranting here.
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by GGirll: 4:05pm On Mar 10, 2023
Truly speaking, I hate you dear.
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by olaeffect(m): 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2023
Don't be the reason why a child cry, he will remember when he grows up.

Desmond Elliot crying children remembrance day is 18th March 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by themanderon: 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
You are representing a government that ails them so their anger is justified.
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by chaloskyx: 5:41pm On Mar 10, 2023
You get abused because you are a FAILURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Desmond its not hard
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by KvnqPrezo(m): 5:48pm On Mar 10, 2023
Metaphor44:
Nobody hates you sir. But if anyone hates you, then, it is you who has made yourself to be hated by the people. Your comment in Year 2020 during the Endsars protest left a lot to be desired of you considering your position in the society. The youths had thought that you were sensible and responsible and compassionate but u disappointed us by your insensitive and callous comment referring to the Nigerian youths as "Children" . That was totally unbecoming

Why are you depressed?
I'm depressed. I need a shoulder to lean on. I need your help
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Metaphor44(m): 6:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
[quote author=KvnqPrezo post=121636230][/quote]

I'm not happy with my current situation. It's not a good one at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by BossGerald: 6:42pm On Mar 10, 2023
Kagawa10:
Only children of hate from the yeast hate you! They had better warn themselves and take their inborn hate to their yeast because we won't tolerate nonsense on our soil! Y'all Yeast people don't have the monopoly of hate, let me just tell y'all.

Anyway, the person contesting against you, what's the pedigree of that person? I mean one riffraff can't just be brought in like that, so we have to know first!

On another note, did anyone know that Chinedu Rhodes is yet to take his professional architecture exam or pass it? So who are the riffraff championing the retarded Ipob terrorist?

See this ekiti village champion...you better go back to your backward village.

You're nothing but an immigrant in lagos, orisirisi
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by BossGerald: 6:44pm On Mar 10, 2023
Charly68:
keep pursuing your dreams and let God be on your side. They hated Tinubu more than you yet he won. Who cares about haters if God is on your side

We go show you who owns surulere
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Godspikin: 7:04pm On Mar 10, 2023
God1000:

https://www.facebook.com/317597748573293/posts/pfbid02PokqY85XkQds7t1T1WCH3qwLceByRSPdUbFcC6kUVYzzFGYYVC7m8nrgmpddvVHQl/?app=fbl

Someone who the youth would have thought would champion their cause. He is what the Yorubas call Adéèkódère.

I don't see you winning this bro.

2 Likes

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by franklingud(m): 7:43pm On Mar 10, 2023
Elliot idiot equals to E-diot

E never start, you go soon collect wotowoto from people!!!
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by luluman: 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2023

1 Like

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by adslipps: 10:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
Dnt worry Desmond Idiot, 18th is Children’s day.
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by engrchykae(m): 12:56am On Mar 11, 2023
God1000:
This guy is a big disappointment

I used to like him because of his wonderful movies back then but he metamorphosed into something else the moment he joined politics.

So many of them that care less about ordinary people thinking it Will always be a smooth sailing for them with the influence of their godfather are now struggling with the reality

I don't see him winning his reelection.
what is wonderful about his adulterous roles in movies?
It's either he uses omotola who is the only daughter of chief otunba who happened to be the CEO of an oil firm to climb up the management ladder.
That's how the demon used Nollywood and youth to climb up and turned against youths.
Desmond idiot should be preparing to go back to 51 iweka road,they have missed him so much.
He will serve as example
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Bbright14: 5:02am On Mar 11, 2023
I used to think this guy is an intelligent dude I never knew he’s an empty skull always thinking like an ant
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Bbright14: 5:03am On Mar 11, 2023
Actors and actress generally only few of them has it right from me only few can relate
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Bbright14: 5:04am On Mar 11, 2023
Actors and actresses generally only few of them has it right from me only few can relate
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by chudez0147(m): 8:30am On Mar 11, 2023
You don't have to be depressed. Try talking to someone.
It is well
Metaphor44:
Nobody hates you sir. But if anyone hates you, then, it is you who has made yourself to be hated by the people. Your comment in Year 2020 during the Endsars protest left a lot to be desired of you considering your position in the society. The youths had thought that you were sensible and responsible and compassionate but u disappointed us by your insensitive and callous comment referring to the Nigerian youths as "Children" . That was totally unbecoming

I'm depressed. I need a shoulder to lean on. I need your help .
I'm dying slowly
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Forumobserver12(m): 9:04am On Mar 11, 2023
frowland:

What makes you think you will be different if given same opportunity? I have friends and colleagues who joined politics both federal and states and today are ghosts with nothing to show to their constituents.
Nigerians are holy only because e never reach their turn.

The reason why a lot of them failed to live up to expectation is because we don't hold to to account, trust me, once these guys realized that the power to win an election rests on the masses they will start doing the right thing....

1 Like

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Tycyborg(m): 11:52am On Mar 11, 2023
Kagawa10:
Only children of hate from the yeast hate you! They had better warn themselves and take their inborn hate to their yeast because we won't tolerate nonsense on our soil! Y'all Yeast people don't have the monopoly of hate, let me just tell y'all.

Anyway, the person contesting against you, what's the pedigree of that person? I mean one riffraff can't just be brought in like that, so we have to know first!

On another note, did anyone know that Chinedu Rhodes is yet to take his professional architecture exam or pass it? So who are the riffraff championing the retarded Ipob terrorist?

Nah bro... I don't support the most igbo people views on politics
and their rants but to be the Elliot is a no no... He is going no where... I use him as an example when people say tinubu is old that we want a youth then I said what about Desmond Elliott a youth, what has he done? And that's the truth...the man is a total failure let's be honest... All this house of reps as failures cos they don't do their jobs but this man failure is on steroids
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by frowland(m): 12:54pm On Mar 11, 2023
Forumobserver12:

The reason why a lot of them failed to live up to expectation is because we don't hold to to account, trust me, once these guys realized that the power to win an election rests on the masses they will start doing the right thing....

Well eaid.
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by ifegen(m): 9:41pm On Mar 11, 2023
Kagawa10:

Come on, it's not fair. Why are we propagating hatred and prejudice of our forefathers which was made for the sake of politics? We should try to be at peace not further propagate their hatred.

Meanwhile, what is the correlation between the Lagos election and IPOB? Y'all never questioned Tinubu's Muslim Muslim ticket or the fact that Shettimu is a Pro Boko Haram supporter. Also is Desmond Elliot a Born Lagosian? Is he even yoruba?

Please we should do something differnt because the old ways aren't working. Let's unite and not hate....

I PROMISE NEVER TO PROPAGATE HATE TOWARDS ANY NIGERIAN IRRESPECTIVE OF TRIBE. THE CHANGE BEGINS WITH ME
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by meobizy(f): 1:09am On Mar 16, 2023
The very point of being a public figure. Didn't he face the same as an actor? Unserious entity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery / Sanwo-Olu: 'If It Was Wike That The CSP Disobeyed..' - Reno Reacts / Nigerians React To Obasanjo's Open Letter To President Buhari (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.