Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out (57800 Views)

Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi / Desmond Elliot Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) / Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Fearyourcreator: 12:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
Metaphor44:

Ask Desmond
Lol
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by tunapawizzy: 12:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
You made a good name for yourself in nollywood, then joined a party with structure and ofcourse those 2 put together will always win you election.
Your only job was to sustain that by not being stupid and not saying stupid things, but no, you were destined to be a Desmond Idiot....no worry the youth will show u at the polls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by wildikeman(m): 12:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
I thought you guys said he cried
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by UpvoteAfrica: 12:26pm On Mar 10, 2023
drag that small gen house of rep
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by AsapTeddy(m): 12:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
Kagawa10:
Only children of hate from the yeast hate you! They had better warn themselves and take their inborn hate to their yeast because we won't tolerate nonsense on our soil! Y'all Yeast people don't have the monopoly of hate, let me just tell y'all.

Anyway, the person contesting against you, what's the pedigree of that person? I mean one riffraff can't just be brought in like that, so we have to know first!

On another note, did anyone know that Chinedu Rhodes is yet to take his professional architecture exam or pass it? So who are the riffraff championing the retarded Ipob terrorist?

Lol. See this fool
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Taiga2023: 12:35pm On Mar 10, 2023
BurialGround:
sad

Desmond Idiot that built a wooden bridge for his constituents.

Why won't they hate you.

Look at the idiot shamelessly commissioning a wooden bridge.
😂😂😂
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by segun18(m): 12:35pm On Mar 10, 2023
NaijaMutant:
As a voter registered under Surulere 1 constituency.

I solemnly pledge to use my voters card to ensure that Desmond Elliott returns back to Nollywood where he deserves to be, by thumb printing for Olumide of Labour Party to represent my interest at the LSHA.

So help me God. Amen

Iro lopa. I am an Adeniran Ogunsanya street guy. Olumide Oworu of Labour Party will sweep Desmond Elliot away this time around. He should pack and go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by fortunechy(m): 12:38pm On Mar 10, 2023
We are all children in the eyes of Desmond idiot...... The outgoing Honourable surulere constituency...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by OgatheTop: 12:38pm On Mar 10, 2023
Kagawa10:
Only children of hate from the yeast hate you! They had better warn themselves and take their inborn hate to their yeast because we won't tolerate nonsense on our soil! Y'all Yeast people don't have the monopoly of hate, let me just tell y'all.

Anyway, the person contesting against you, what's the pedigree of that person? I mean one riffraff can't just be brought in like that, so we have to know first!

On another note, did anyone know that Chinedu Rhodes is yet to take his professional architecture exam or pass it? So who are the riffraff championing the retarded Ipob terrorist?

Oafish imp.
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Truthshscrazy: 12:39pm On Mar 10, 2023
cool
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by izubext007: 12:40pm On Mar 10, 2023
This guy is an idiot , nobody should vote for him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by UncommonLogic: 12:41pm On Mar 10, 2023
Ok

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by olamieseun(m): 12:44pm On Mar 10, 2023
Person wey dem wan roast come used petrol rub body.
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Konjiboii: 12:55pm On Mar 10, 2023
Now when election don reach again na hin person dey hear your voice, shebi you were against endsars, you never see hatred my guy.

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Konjiboii: 12:57pm On Mar 10, 2023
Metaphor44:
Nobody hates you sir. But if anyone hates you, then, it is you who has made yourself to be hated by the people. Your comment in Year 2020 during the Endsars protest left a lot to be desired of you considering your position in the society. The youths had thought that you were sensible and responsible and compassionate but u disappointed us by your insensitive and callous comment referring to the Nigerian youths as "Children" . That was totally unbecoming

I'm depressed. I need a shoulder to lean on

You need a waist to mount on
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Igboid: 12:57pm On Mar 10, 2023
Kagawa10:

Tribalism will finish you.
Desmond Eliot mum is an Igbo woman from Illah Oshimili Delta State, hope you know?
Igbos don't support nonsense. Eliot is a failure as far as leadership is concerned. He was a successful actor, but he is a bad leader.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by JudeAfoo(m): 12:58pm On Mar 10, 2023
Go and ask Yakubu Aiyegbeni how far
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 10, 2023
Jostoman:
Outgoing member of lagos state house of assembly.

Dishonorable Class Member of 2019 - 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Kagawa10: 1:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
Igboid:

Tribalism will finish you.
Desmond Eliot mum is an Igbo woman from Onitsha Anambra State, hope you know?
Igbos don't support nonsense. Eliot is a failure as far as leadership is concerned. He was a successful actor, but he is a bad leader.

Like you voted useless leaders in your region? You only hate Desmond Elliot because he isn't hateful towards the Yoruba while living in Yoruba land! His father trained him well on that aspect.
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by xest(m): 1:04pm On Mar 10, 2023
Pls let's vote him out come 18th of this month, let's tell him that we're not children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Igboid: 1:05pm On Mar 10, 2023
Kagawa10:

Like you voted useless leaders in your region? You only hate Desmond Elliot because he isn't bitter towards the Yoruba! His father trained him well on that aspect.

Bitter towards Yorubas?
Arrgh, Eliot was attacked for not being fluent in Yoruba and hiding his Yoruba names when he was in Nollywood by few Yoruba Tribalists when he initially ventured into politics.

Eliot is a failure as far as leadership is concerned and Ndiigbo will never stand with failure.
If he were successful like GBV is, we would be out there claiming him as well. Success will always have many fathers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Justinpm(m): 1:08pm On Mar 10, 2023
Slow down, ask for help if you need one bro
Kagawa10:

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Kingpele(m): 1:09pm On Mar 10, 2023
[quote author=Kagawa10 post=121625819]Only children of hate from the yeast hate you! They had better warn themselves and take their inborn hate to their yeast because we won't tolerate nonsense on our soil! Y'all Yeast people don't have the monopoly of hate, let me just tell y'all.

On another note, did anyone know that Chinedu Rhodes is yet to take his professional architecture exam or pass it? So who are the riffraff championing the retarded Ipob terrorist?[/u are the perfect example of what you wrote ...full of hatred for your fellow humans...u are pathetic
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Igboid: 1:10pm On Mar 10, 2023
Kagawa10:

Like you voted useless leaders in your region? You only hate Desmond Elliot because he isn't hateful towards the Yoruba while living in Yoruba land! His father trained him well on that aspect.

This is your fellow Yoruba Tribalists attacking same Eliot when he first came out to contest.

https://www.nairaland.com/1911233/fans-mock-desmond-elliot-over/1

Guess what, Igbos supported him as our own.
But dude has been a dissapointment and wouldn't be getting any support from Ndiigbo anymore.
We rather have someone else who doesn't even have single Igbo blood to replace him, as far as the replacement offers competence.
That's how we roll
As for useless Igbo politicians like OUK and co.
We are currently trying to chase them all away from political office, now that power has returned to the people through the PVC.

2 Likes

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by syntekelite(m): 1:11pm On Mar 10, 2023
happney65:
Wait till when Tari takes over your seat thats when you will not be able to walk again on the street of Surulere. Shebi you are stupid ni.

Anyways you don do two terms,go enjoy make another person take do too..

Issh

No need, hin no fit waka for most part of surulere again.. the only place hin dey go now na where hin agents still dey deceive am sey hin do well just so hin go roger them.. dem still stone am monday for lere.. remain small mke dem wipe am slap..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Papichulostunne(m): 1:15pm On Mar 10, 2023
Metaphor44:
Nobody hates you sir. But if anyone hates you, then, it is you who has made yourself to be hated by the people. Your comment in Year 2020 during the Endsars protest left a lot to be desired of you considering your position in the society. The youths had thought that you were sensible and responsible and compassionate but u disappointed us by your insensitive and callous comment referring to the Nigerian youths as "Children" . That was totally unbecoming

I'm depressed. I need a shoulder to lean on

If you be girl come make you cum.. If you be guy go hug tightly the new tranformers e buy for him constituency.

Sha you still talk sense finally.😁😁😁
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Kagawa10: 1:18pm On Mar 10, 2023
Igboid:

Bitter towards Yorubas?
Arrgh, Eliot was attacked for not being fluent in Yoruba and hiding his Yoruba names when he was in Nollywood by few Yoruba Tribalists when he initially ventured into politics.

Eliot is a failure as far as leadership is concerned and Ndiigbo will never stand with failure.
If he were successful like GBV is, we would be out there claiming him as well. Success will always have many fathers.

He was called out for not using his Yoruba name but no one had a problem with him since he wasn't saying gibberish about Yoruba heritage like the useless Ipob terrorist you support! Go and elect the useless Chinedu in your region!
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by lereinter(m): 1:18pm On Mar 10, 2023
Some sins are unforgivable

If nigeria was a sane country after making that reckless comment, you are supposed to have resigned

If every state was as civilised like Lagos Politicians will not joke with leadership

Lagos is not kogi or Kwara or Benue or Zamfara

Let's wait till the outcome of the election
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Metaphor44(m): 1:19pm On Mar 10, 2023
Papichulostunne:

If you be girl come make you cum.. If you be guy go hug tightly the new tranformers e buy for him constituency.

Sha you still talk sense finally.😁😁😁

Why the mockery? It is well o... Ur own beta
Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by zinaunreal(m): 1:19pm On Mar 10, 2023
Mumu ode. I so dislike this guy eh. He showed his true color with small power wey land em shoulders . Nonsensical

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by grandstar(m): 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2023
Playmaaker14:
But you are one of those Tinubu boys who don't want GRV to be governor because of his affiliation with Igbos.

Stop projecting yourself on me. I am apolitical. I don't even think based on ethnic lines.

What's my own with GRV? Does he have the ability to govern the state? Is he being thrust forward simply because he has Igbo blood or because he has the ability to perform? Was he selected based on internal democracy within his party or simply handpicked?

You that you support GRV, what is his manifesto? His only manifesto is that he was handpicked by Peter Obi and that he has Igbo blood. That isn't a manifesto.

If Soludo, a fellow Anambra man could rubbish Peter Obi, that speaks volumes.

As I earlier said, I am apolitical. All 3 leading presidential candidates will assist the economy boom. They'll all fight the fulani bandits way better than Buhari and possibly permanent destroy them.
I don't hate Peter Obi or anyone.

1 Like

Re: The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
grandstar:

Stop projecting yourself on me. I am apolitical. I don't even think based on ethnic lines.

What's my own with GRV? Does he have the ability to govern the state? Is he being thrust forward simply because he has Igbo blood or because he has the ability to perform? Was he selected based on internal democracy within his party or simply handpicked?

You that you support GRV, what is his manifesto? His only manifesto is that he was handpicked by Peter Obi and that he has Igbo blood. That isn't a manifesto.

If Soludo, a fellow Anambra man could rubbish Peter Obi, that speaks volumes.

As I earlier said, I am apolitical. All 3 leading presidential candidates will assist the economy boom. They'll all fight the fulani bandits way better than Buhari and possibly permanent destroy them.
I don't hate Peter Obi or anyone.
Why is your conscience pricking you Mr. Apolitical? cheesy

Even from your write up one can see your disdain for Peter Obi and your slavish love for Tinubu.

You can have a lovely day in Furck town. 😂

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) / Nigerians React To Obasanjo's Open Letter To President Buhari (photos) / Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.