Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? (34027 Views)

Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? / Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance / What Is This Pastor Doing With A Love Machine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Asour: 9:48pm On Mar 11, 2023
EriMma1:

Go and read your bible oga. God placed that responsibility on the man.

So far, women have been getting empowered financially and meeting their needs by themselves since the men are beginning to fall short in their responsibilities and original position. So no biggies but that does not erase the fact that a man should cater for her needs.

You're making an anecdote seem like a well researched study.

I totally support a stable man getting married but 'stability' is relative. With women in the workplace & Economic downturns, the [average] family today wouldn't really be able to survive on a single income β€” as our fores did!

While men should work hard, if 99% of incomes were going to men in the workplace in the 1960s, women liberation has ensured women now gets a sizable share of society's income.

What do they spend this income on? Not the family?
Or are we building a world were women take equality in the workplace/share society income almost equally & yet still expect Men to bear it all?

Now I'm not taking a position but Except for a few men, not many families [today] would do well on a single (Men) income. Moreso when the other makes an income but keeps same away.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Aguiyimba(m): 9:50pm On Mar 11, 2023
[sup][/sup]
EriMma1:

You're missing the point and that is why a lot of you men have become so complacent and have refused to rise up to your duties as a man; expecting what a woman will bring to the table to feed you.

Go back to ancient landmarks our forefathers set.

What are the ancient landmarks of our forefathers?

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Nefort: 9:50pm On Mar 11, 2023
EriMma1:

Why should a woman be the one to meet your needs? Are women meant to til the ground? That's the man's duty from creation and even though women are now doing it. It still doesn't give a man the right to her money.
You are talking absolute nonsense. So you want women to compete with men for jobs and at the same time depend on men for her needs? What sort of selfishness is this? Isn't it better women leave their jobs for men so that more men will get employed and get the money to take care of women?

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Chetas81(m): 9:51pm On Mar 11, 2023
THE SINGLE MOTHERS ERA HAVE BEGIN TO RISE UP BEYOND OUR IMAGINATION

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 11, 2023
Ladies, if you ever want to live a happy life, avoid people like this deluded poster

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by peoplewww: 9:52pm On Mar 11, 2023
Any man that marries a woman that is not doing anything or is not contributing to their family is a dummy. Your a fool infact. Infact a girl should not even ask you for money and you give her. It's only in Nigeria that such nonsense happens. You see some parasites looking for who will take care of all their problems. Not just their problems ooh. You see somebody taking care his wife's father, mother and even extended family. Jesus!. Is that not foolishness? the moment she's not doing anything, it's a redflag. Keep moving.
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Mubiola360: 9:52pm On Mar 11, 2023
EriMma1:

Do you know my age? No. So don't conclude yet.

I still maintain my stance. Don't ever be with a man that cannot meet your needs.
I support you my sister, you are right .
My fellow great men, do not settle for less. Marry a lady that is well established already. Asset is the goal, no to liability. (Balancing)

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by shantti(m): 9:53pm On Mar 11, 2023
EriMma1:

See them. Na Dem πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

This is ironic coming from u when u r part of the them. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

U were sick in a man's house, u didn't have shishi to take ur self to d clinic.

Your own level of liability, I don't wish it upon my enemy
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Evergreen12345(f): 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2023
men are no Woman's ATM if you are broke as a woman go and hustle men are also humans they have there own needs too don't call anyone broke because he didn't give you money . most women out there can only offer sex to a man and expect the man to kill himself for her that's rubbish ! what are you doing with man that can't provide for you then kill your father fess........... nonsense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by felixzo1(m): 9:56pm On Mar 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. The average age for menopause in women is 45 - 55, and so a 35-year-old woman has lots of time, assuming she wants kids, to have at least one child. Only, so, try instead to stick to approaching this topic from the point of view of commonsense and not bigotry. As for your claim that ladies settle for poor guys because time is not on their side, you obviously aren't in touch with the reality of Nigeria. Are all the women, some in their late teens, others still in their 20s, married to poor men did so because time was no longer on their side? undecided

2. Rubbish! Having what you call a brilliant business idea does not guarantee success, whether a woman helps him out with money or not. It is one thing to have a good idea and another to make a business work, and this no matter how hardworking you are. Google to find out how many businesses crash each year to get an idea of how hard it is to do such things. undecided
I have a simple question, if you marry rich guy and he gets broke, will you leave him. i have seen rich people go broke too. a particular friend of mine was very rich 10 years ago before he married, spent more than 3 million then on his wedding (more than 6m in today's money) he invested a lot in business, was living well.but today all is not the same, he is broke as hell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by ObosiUkwalla: 9:58pm On Mar 11, 2023
EriMma1:

That was why I said you have no business being with a woman if you can't cater for her needs. Period!

This clown, you are not making a single sense

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by oluigbo3(m): 9:59pm On Mar 11, 2023
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Kobojunkie: 10:00pm On Mar 11, 2023
felixzo1:
β–  I have a simple question, if you marry rich guy and he gets broke, will you leave him. i have seen rich people go broke too. a particular friend of mine was very rich 10 years ago before he married, spent more than 3 million then on his wedding (more than 6m in today's money) he invested a lot in business, was living well.but today all is not the same, he is broke as hell.
1. If you marry a rich man and he goes broke, there is no law against you leaving him as a result. undecided
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Godwinorezi(m): 10:01pm On Mar 11, 2023
Don't come and ruin people's relationship with ur personal view/opinion.. If u nor get money to meet ur needs go find work. Na like this ashawo take dey start

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by juman(m): 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2023
Dont marry a lazy man even when you are desperately looking for husband.
Its most likely end up in tears. Lazy mind likely never change.

There is difference between poor but hardworking guy with good vision and lazy asss guy.
Somebody that go out to get money and work harder to improve his finance is a good potential husband.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Sleekfingers: 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2023
I can never raise my daughter to have this kinda mentality.

4 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Politicalziggy: 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2023
EriMma1:

I still maintain my stance. Don't ever be with a man that cannot meet your needs.

Is he ur father or your husband?
What your father could not do
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by ugofab11(m): 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2023
Gold digger go and hustle on your own to make it and stop depending on men.If your Dad is made you won't be too preoccupied with looking for a made man
Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Ovieemmanuel: 10:04pm On Mar 11, 2023
EriMma1:

who be this one again. Who open gate??

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Buksaylor: 10:06pm On Mar 11, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
Don't come and start begging for husband to marry you like that woman in Paris looking for husband to marry her and pay after your youthfulness has passed and you're aging.

Go and work and get your own money too to contribute to your family. We're not more in the generation of full time house wives waiting for their husbands to come back from work to put food on the table. Women should be up and doing like the virtuous woman in Proverbs 31.

Only lazy men without vision and plans can be poor.
Lazy women are the ones who marry lazy men.

If your father was good enough ,he would have made provisions for you not to grow up and start looking for who to transfer his responsibility to.and your mother,if she was intelligent enough,she wouldn't have slept with a man that can't provide enough to birth an Olosho like you who would grow up to be a nuisance to men.

5 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by felixzo1(m): 10:06pm On Mar 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. If you marry a rich man and he goes broke, there is no law against you leaving him as a result. undecided
love or kids no dey the picture? funny enough if you can meet your needs well you will not bother of the man is rich or not. finding a decent and hard working man will be your priority. marriage is difficult my sister, na when u enter you go know. last last being a second wife or mistress to a rich man go be an option if you are young and attractive

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by sp2002(m): 10:06pm On Mar 11, 2023
God purnish you for this write up . Na so them dey take use una for ritual in the search of rich guys

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 11, 2023
EriMma1:
No no no... You tell me?

A man who cannot meet your needs should not be anywhere around you because he'll only be a stumbling block to your progress and cause you to miss out on great opportunities that would have come your way through those who understand the assignment. Don't ever let such men around you.

I've never been an advocate for starting small with a man after my past experiences even before the economy got this bad not to talk of now that it has plunged deep into meltdown.

A lot of ladies who went into such mess in the early 2000s are still carrying the family till today while the men are struggling to meet up with no headways or hopes in sight. This takes me to the next point.

As a single man still struggling, don't ever brainwash or be brainwashed by any girl to go into marriage and manage with you until things get better. Y'all have seen that e go better has become the prayer of a poor man. So run away from such trap. Make it to a reasonable level first before going for a woman.

I don't want to begin to go into details of the eventualities that may likely occur and become very grave due to inability to tackle them financially. Use your tongue to count your teeth.

I remember a long time ago when I was dating one struggling guy. The aunty asked him a very good question I'll never forget in my life and that taught me a lesson I've been applying in life's situations.

He invited me to come spend the weekend with him that the aunt was around so I could feel relaxed. When I got there and the aunty saw me, she called him aside and asked him the following.
You know we are struggling to eat in this house. Your salary is not enough and you brought in a young girl. What if there's an emergency in the course of her stay, what will you do? How will you go about it? When he told me, I became scared and thought the aunt was right. I now remembered one certain time I visited a friend. So that night we strolled out to buy suya. I don't know if it was from the suya paper or the unhygienic environment it was prepared that gave me food poison. That night, I didn't know where I was. Serious stomach cramps and I was just coiling up in the room that day holding my stomach. Again this lawyer guy no get shishi to even take me to the nearest clinic. In his confusion he gave me garlic to chew. That seemed to help a little but omor, I broke up with him.

So, with this few points of mine, I believe iv been able to convince and not confuse you on the need to stay away from a man that cannot cater for your needs.

If you attack me, it shows you're a struggling guy or dating a struggling guy. Una eyes go soon clear. My own don clear tey tey.

Enjoy.
After una don Smoke meth Finish una go enter Nairaland de Type Rubbish,,
Buhari was right when he Called dis Lazy youth of a thing,,
Sit down 4 house and keep waiting 4 a Man that will Cather ur Needs,,
It seems like u have Bad Parents that can't take Care and bring you up

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Larryndelaw: 10:07pm On Mar 11, 2023
Why can't your father meet your needs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by cococandy(f): 10:07pm On Mar 11, 2023
grin Y’all hate feminists and still hate traditional women. Oti o

ugofab11:
Gold digger go and hustle on your own to make it and stop depending on men.If your Dad is made you won't be too preoccupied with looking for a made man
Politicalziggy:

Is he ur father or your husband?
What your father could not do
Sleekfingers:
I can never raise my daughter to have this kinda mentality.

oluigbo3:
That's why they treat you ladies as shit!

Meet your needs yen yen yen!

Kukuma go and enslave yourself to a man in the name of meeting your needs cheap LovePeddler!

If you like be jumping from one man to another in the name of looking for who will meet your needs as per handicapped and an illiterate you are bloody fool!

Self centered idiot, you cannot even
think of the needs of the family, it's your needs you are after. If they check it's still iPhone, dress, bags, jewelries, etc you are talking about which you can't even afford.

In fact thunder fire you there ode!
I pity the people that brought you to this world, only one condom would have stopped this nonsense!

Get some sense morafucka!

Evergreen12345:
men are no Woman's ATM if you are broke as a woman go and hustle men are also humans they have there own needs too don't call anyone broke because he didn't give you money . most women out there can only offer sex to a man and expect the man to kill himself for her that's rubbish ! what are you doing with man that can't provide for you then kill your father fess........... nonsense
peoplewww:
Any man that marries a woman that is not doing anything or is not contributing to their family is a dummy. Your a fool infact. Infact a girl should not even ask you for money and you give her. It's only in Nigeria that such nonsense happens. You see some parasites looking for who will take care of all their problems. Not just their problems ooh. You see somebody taking care his wife's father, mother and even extended family. Jesus!. Is that not foolishness? the moment she's not doing anything, it's a redflag. Keep moving.
Viltron:
Ladies, if you ever want to live a happy life, avoid people like this deluded poster
Chetas81:
THE SINGLE MOTHERS ERA HAVE BEGIN TO RISE UP BEYOND OUR IMAGINATION
Fuckyoumod:
your needs should be met by the two people that brought you into this world. Not another woman's son should be meeting you needs.

Na your papa go meet your needs.

Only foolish and stupid men meet the needs of lazy women.

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by shantti(m): 10:08pm On Mar 11, 2023
EriMma1:

I think you should ask yourself that question because I never envisaged such. I don't entertain negative thoughts so the issue of misfortune is overruled here but since you believe in such, what will you do?

Now back to the matter. When I say a man that can take care of you, I mean... a very rich man. I'm talking about a man with landed properties and companies or businesses that can keep him financially afloat for as long he lives and of course with such, he can establish the wife to a point where she can conviniently chest any financial responsibilities in his absence. However my sis, if you choose to go with a struggling man because of that mentality of yours, your choice. please do. Since it's better to be with a struggling man than being with one you fear will have misfortune. Being with a struggling man is kukuma natural misfortune and disaster. so be with him.

I don't know why people always foresee evil around good things. Always trying to pamper and romance poverty na wa o! Since that's how you perceive life, Biko, hold the struggling one tight to avoid misfortune according to you.

Your methodology really suits you o.

U didn't answer d question
U think life always happen how we envisage it.
What happens if d wealth get exhausted

1 Like

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by shineeye1: 10:09pm On Mar 11, 2023
EriMma1:
No no no... You tell me?

A man who cannot meet your needs should not be anywhere around you because he'll only be a stumbling block to your progress and cause you to miss out on great opportunities that would have come your way through those who understand the assignment. Don't ever let such men around you.

I've never been an advocate for starting small with a man after my past experiences even before the economy got this bad not to talk of now that it has plunged deep into meltdown.

A lot of ladies who went into such mess in the early 2000s are still carrying the family till today while the men are struggling to meet up with no headways or hopes in sight. This takes me to the next point.

As a single man still struggling, don't ever brainwash or be brainwashed by any girl to go into marriage and manage with you until things get better. Y'all have seen that e go better has become the prayer of a poor man. So run away from such trap. Make it to a reasonable level first before going for a woman.

I don't want to begin to go into details of the eventualities that may likely occur and become very grave due to inability to tackle them financially. Use your tongue to count your teeth.

I remember a long time ago when I was dating one struggling guy. The aunty asked him a very good question I'll never forget in my life and that taught me a lesson I've been applying in life's situations.

He invited me to come spend the weekend with him that the aunt was around so I could feel relaxed. When I got there and the aunty saw me, she called him aside and asked him the following.
You know we are struggling to eat in this house. Your salary is not enough and you brought in a young girl. What if there's an emergency in the course of her stay, what will you do? How will you go about it? When he told me, I became scared and thought the aunt was right. I now remembered one certain time I visited a friend. So that night we strolled out to buy suya. I don't know if it was from the suya paper or the unhygienic environment it was prepared that gave me food poison. That night, I didn't know where I was. Serious stomach cramps and I was just coiling up in the room that day holding my stomach. Again this lawyer guy no get shishi to even take me to the nearest clinic. In his confusion he gave me garlic to chew. That seemed to help a little but omor, I broke up with him.

So, with this few points of mine, I believe iv been able to convince and not confuse you on the need to stay away from a man that cannot cater for your needs.

If you attack me, it shows you're a struggling guy or dating a struggling guy. Una eyes go soon clear. My own don clear tey tey.

Enjoy.

We see say you don tey for market. That's no insult, just a noteworthy fact. We have a lot to learn from your i-dont-pray-for experience. Truly no girl should be with a guy who is a liability. In this era of gender equality, dudes likewise should avoid, like a deadly plague, babes who are liabilities.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by juman(m): 10:09pm On Mar 11, 2023
"Don't ever be with a man that cannot meet your needs."

In a relationship, man is expected to bring at least some fraction of the need needed in the union. But a lazy man cannot provide that.
There are many many lazy men. Dont waste your time and life with lazy man. You go cry so much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Unrated900(m): 10:10pm On Mar 11, 2023
EriMma1:

What do you got to offer..

Even me i dont date broke girls

They have winked me tire i always ignore.

Though i aint handsome nor ugly but got good job.

In my diction i date working class babe of age 36 and 39 or single mothers who are well to my standard...

I do not date broke ladies

Your Pussies isnt my want..

I spend 100k

I expect u to spend 50k as well

The relationship go sweet..

4 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by Madups(m): 10:10pm On Mar 11, 2023
Abeg if you be woman and you no fit afford to buy tear rubber camry for yourself, no come near me.. Maka why now? Fine boy like me?

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? by RPG2020(m): 10:10pm On Mar 11, 2023
EriMma1:

In Chinese proverb A woman can build a house if she is wise enough to know why she is there

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Understanding The Secret Language Of Women / Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" / Different Ways Nigerian Girls React And Handle Relationship Break Ups. - Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.