Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Do Girls Hate Beard? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls Hate Beard? (1119 Views)

Why Do Girls Hate Gays / Do Girls Hate Men Touching Them Randomly ? (men They Know Obviously) / Why Do Girls Hate Calling Their Guys???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Girls Hate Beard? by Cypress042(m): 9:42pm On Mar 10, 2023
Why is it that as a young handsome boy once you start growing beard, girls that admire and befriend you would disappear? This is happening to my younger bro who just turned 18.

Does it mean they don't know he was still a boy? Or they never expected he was going to grow beard? Or they naturally hate beard

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Hate Beard? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 10, 2023
Some are really clean and nice on them why some looks horrible.

3 Likes

Re: Do Girls Hate Beard? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Maybe babyish girls. I personally like beards a lot! It's makes a neat guy look more handsome. A friend of mine say it's like men makeup.

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Hate Beard? by Cypress042(m): 9:53pm On Mar 10, 2023
Esoresor:
Some are really clean and nice on them why some looks horrible.

You don't get it, as an handsome boy once you start growing new beard those girlfriends that are always around you would take a break and distance themselves from you. Why is it so?
Re: Do Girls Hate Beard? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 10, 2023
Cypress042:
Why is it that as a young handsome boy once you start growing beard, girls that admire and befriend you would disappear? This is happening to my younger bro who just turned 18.

Does it mean they don't know he was still a boy? Or they never expected he was going to grow beard? Or they naturally hate beard
I noticed that most young girls don't like beards, I was once like that.

2 Likes

Re: Do Girls Hate Beard? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
Cypress042:

You don't get it, as handsome boy once you start growing new beard those girlfriends that are always around you would take a break and distance themselves from you. Why is it so?
It depends on how it makes you look. Some guys actually look horrible on beards

2 Likes

Re: Do Girls Hate Beard? by Cypress042(m): 9:58pm On Mar 10, 2023
Nia69:
I noticed that most young girls don't like beards, I was once like that.

What made you to change your mind and stop hating on our innocent beard? sad

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Hate Beard? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
Cypress042:

What made you to change your mind and stop hating on our innocent beard? sad
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚It became attractive. I can't be with someone without breads, what will I play with?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Girls Hate Beard? by Tinububalls: 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2023
Nia69:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚It became attractive. I can't be with someone without breads, what will I play with?
You're doing well.
Re: Do Girls Hate Beard? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 10, 2023
Tinububalls:

You're doing well.
grin hehehehe hehehehehe

Re: Do Girls Hate Beard? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 10, 2023
You can never have a universal answer to this question. Different strokes for different folks they say.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Girls Hate Beard? by LittleBigDick(m): 9:08am On Mar 11, 2023
Young girls like beards a lot except you're not grooming yourself well

Older women don't , they like their men clean shaven

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Hate Beard? by Kaykay999(m): 12:50pm On Mar 11, 2023
Facial hair is what makes u a man.
Majority of chicks loves their man with full beards.
Op stop thinking like a small boy just tell your bro to change his bad character that turns girls off.

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Hate Beard? by Cypress042(m): 12:55pm On Mar 11, 2023
LittleBigDick:
Young girls like beards a lot except you're not grooming yourself well

Older women don't , they like their men clean shaven

Why then do young girls distance themselves from young boys once they start growing beards? Maybe they feel as you've grown beard many other girls would also want you.

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Hate Beard? by Cypress042(m): 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2023
Kaykay999:
Facial hair is what makes u a man.
Majority of chicks loves their man with full beards.
Op stop thinking like a small boy just tell your bro to change his bad character that turns girls off.

You sound funny grin i don't think his character is that bad. Which ever bad or good character you now you started it from small, so didn't they(the girls) see the bad characters before he turned 18?
Re: Do Girls Hate Beard? by Albertone(m): 2:16pm On Mar 11, 2023
Nia69:

You can play with hair on his head, armpit or in his pubes. 😜

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Brutal Romance Between A King Cobra And A Bulldog / The Mystery Of OGBANJE PEOPLE / What's The Most Shocking Thing You've Seen In Naija Dating Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.