Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Do You Love And Feel Hate At The Same Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Love And Feel Hate At The Same Time? (1224 Views)

CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! / Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? / Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Love And Feel Hate At The Same Time? by Macgreat(m): 5:56pm On Jan 11, 2007
Do you love and feel hate at the same time.here is an example to that question; you are in love with a girl/guy but this girl/guy is in love with someone else then you came about knowing the Person his in love with but first thing that came to your mind was hate(thinkin on how to destroy him/her). Can love and hate dwell in the same place or is it just lost and hate,
Re: Do You Love And Feel Hate At The Same Time? by sammyjl(f): 11:28am On May 29, 2007
undecided No I can't do that, but I can love someone today and hate them tomorrow. There is a very thin line between love and hate.
Re: Do You Love And Feel Hate At The Same Time? by iice(f): 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2007
Yes i agree there is a thin line between love and hate and yes there are instances i feel love and hate at the same time
Re: Do You Love And Feel Hate At The Same Time? by desodgi(m): 1:58pm On Jun 10, 2007
wateva,and wot is it with tha colour tingy?

(1) (Reply)

Money Splash For Your Babe / Break Up Tips For A Broken Relationship / Telling The Truth Hurts:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.