Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,134 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party (71898 Views)

Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo / Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) / Wike: Why I Congratulated Buhari On Tribunal Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by ecolime(m): 4:39am On Mar 11, 2023
Obi left mainly because of Wike.

6 Likes

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by manchyme: 4:40am On Mar 11, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
I was one of those people that was always warning Obi here that Wike and Aisha cannot be trusted!!!

Wike is just selfish, he is not so different from Fani Kayode and Reno Omokri

Just dangle a meat before them, then they will get to work grin see as Sule Lamido just control someone who claimed to be a man undecided

You (Wike) was not working for power to return to the South but you are just fighting to stay relevant in politics

You are just fighting for yourself undecided Obi (south) could have won clearly, what was the need to rig the election

The mandate you guys stole will be retrieved, don't worry!!!

Wike is a satisfied man, he wants power to return to the south and it has. Whether Obi or Tinubu, power has returned to the south. Better move on oooo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Nobody: 4:40am On Mar 11, 2023
ifihearam:

You think?

what future does he have in politics since he knows the gimmicks of the north?

Take it or leave it, the north is the epicenter of Nigerian politics.
I agree the north is the epicenter of politics in Nigeria He may still have a future in politics we the common people don’t know what inner workings go on between these people we call politicians so don’t be emotional about what I said it’s only my view, I understood long ago that power resides in the north regardless of Voting (which is pointless by the way ) .
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by lexy2014: 4:42am On Mar 11, 2023
AlphaAlex:
Wike just exposed the hypocrisy of the north in terms of Fairness, Hate him or love him Wike is a politician that knows the ins and outs of politics in Nigeria. The north is messed up with their ideology of maintaining a strong grip on power but it is what it is only fate will decide

so wike isnt a hypocrite? what was the deadline he gave before the election about him revealing his prefered candidate? where are we on that?
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:44am On Mar 11, 2023
manchyme:

Wike is a satisfied man, he wants power to return to the south and it has. Whether Obi or Tinubu, power has returned to the south. Better move on oooo
Who dragged you to my mention
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Gwintech: 4:44am On Mar 11, 2023
This is exactly what happened

ifihearam:
Wike you are a pathological liar,,Obi left mainly because of YOU not that he was relevant any way.

The presidency was zoned to the SE, hence obi indicated interest..Atiku was relaxing in Dubai. yes, you funded the party after the loss of the last presidential election where obi was the running mate of Atiku 2019. However, you thought you were the rightful person for the ticket whereby zoning it to the south and you had the full support of Tambuwal.

Now, since it was initially zoned to the SE, obi was hopeful to clinch the ticket when you again said it should be made open for anyone to contest, that was when oga Atiku came into the race, he managed to bribe Tambuwal who in turn betrayed you and sold his candidacy and delegates to Atiku..obi a notorious stingy man knows he cant contest with the likes of Atiku and Wike as they have free money to spare took to his heels with his tail cornered in his buttocks in a rather feminine and cowardly manner coupled with his opportunistic tendency ran to LP.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by wite111(m): 4:45am On Mar 11, 2023
Wike is a bastar#d
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Winnersunited: 4:47am On Mar 11, 2023
40Bullets:
Why is he disturbing people with unnecessary explanations?
Rivers people are prepared for you and your Rivers PDP
The Wike man has turned to a singing bird. He is running when nothing is pursuing him.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Nobody: 4:47am On Mar 11, 2023
lexy2014:

so wike isnt a hypocrite? what was the deadline he gave before the election about him revealing his prefered candidate? where are we on that?
stop being emotional bro 😎 he played the game of politics if you know the game you will know there are no friends Or foes amongst the Elite there’s only interests Anyone who follows the words of politicians no matter how innocent or Good they seem is not a wise person yes he’s a hypocrite but his hypocrisy is his to bear it’s his choice to be hypocritical it’s your choice to be wise but since you hung on his words believing he will support your interest you chose to be unwise A politician is a politician they are like chameleons, Obi was in Apga at the start today he’s in LP. Don’t allow politicians lead you astray

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Kilometres: 4:48am On Mar 11, 2023
ojoadeola:
Now I understood why he worked against Peter Obi. The South East contributed to his defeat at the PDP Primary. See the bolded below

“You know what he told Obi? He didn’t tell him that look, you came late and I have chosen somebody. He said it is the north that will produce the next president. That was how Obi left saying why is he wasting time. Ask him, that’s how he left PDP.”

“And that was what I saw at the convention ground. Within minutes, knowing that I was going to win, your sons were all the ones who did everything and sabotaged me. I said ok, no problem.

You're a smart person

Emeka Ihedioha was openly jumping around working with Atiku and Tambuwal

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by lexy2014: 4:48am On Mar 11, 2023
AlphaAlex:
stop being emotional bro 😎 he played the game of politics if you know the game you will know there are no friends Or foes amongst the Elite there’s only interests Anyone who follows the words of politicians no matter how innocent or Good the seem is not a wise person yes he’s a hypocrite but his hypocrisy is his to bear it’s his choice to be hypocritical it’s your choice to be wise but since you hung on his words believing he will support your interest you chose to be unwise A politician is a politician they are like chameleons, Obi was in Apga at the start today he’s in LP. Don’t allow politicians lead you astray

that still leaves these questions unanswered....so wike isnt a hypocrite? what was the deadline he gave before the election about him revealing his prefered candidate? where are we on that?
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Nobody: 4:50am On Mar 11, 2023
lexy2014:

that still leaves these questions unanswered....so wike isnt a hypocrite? what was the deadline he gave before the election about him revealing his prefered candidate? where are we on that?
seems you didn’t read my last post well but by now you should know his preferred candidate by his working it’s not by his words , He has acted in the interests of his preferred candidate you cannot beat him for it nobody will arrest him for it and that’s facts .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Cantonese: 4:52am On Mar 11, 2023
Rubbish
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by lexy2014: 4:53am On Mar 11, 2023
AlphaAlex:
seems you didn’t read my last post well but by now you should know his preferred candidate by his working it’s not by his words , He has acted in the interests of his preferred candidate you cannot beat him for it nobody will arrest him for it and that’s facts .

1. so wike isnt a hypocrite?

2. what was the deadline he gave before the election about him revealing his prefered candidate?

3. where are we on that?
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Gkay1(m): 4:54am On Mar 11, 2023
Neckpresser101:
Everybody don know Thier mate now cheesy

Kwankwanso will be begging to Obis vice

Mark this somewhere!

Wike knows he has fvcked up
Don't trust northerners in term of politics. They are Carlos

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Invest4growth: 4:56am On Mar 11, 2023
Long sought to produce the president. No problem with that. But we don't want sectional leadership. It must be by ballot. You cannot be killing yourselves and expect other tribes to have confidence in your presidency. Don't wait till 2027 before reaching out to other zones. Start as soon as you recover from the February 25 shocker. Build bridges, stop issuing threats, put alternative economic framework on the table etc Then we start taking you as serious.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by SmartPolician: 4:56am On Mar 11, 2023
Wike should move on

We have passed this level.

Obi is interested in regaining his mandate INEC chairman fraudulently gave the Druggie.
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by viodemus: 4:59am On Mar 11, 2023
Wike, the next Christian igbo massacre in Rivers by the ikwerre or whoever, guided by the islamics, will be met with brute force. We are a majority in this loosening glued country, and definitely in the east of Nigeria. Igbos have kept quiet against all manners of discrimination for too long. Not anymore.

Some of you are scared of Ijaws, who don't want beef with you people, not because your 10 to 20 people can fight them, but they believe that the igbos will back you guys. So the ijaws try to avoid clash with you guys. You guys know they are battle tested - remember their years of clashes with itsekiris in delta, which made them battle tested, same for the itsekiris. They also keep their distance because they know that the igbos are battle tested and have a propensity to fight if threatened.

You guys have hid behind the igbo flags against ijaws, and then hide behind the islamics north when trying to Lord the igbos. That rubbish is up. Our eyes dey red now. Our survival is at stake. And we will do whatever to survive and not continue to be enslaved in Nigeria or after Nigeria. So be warned, any new small fracas will deliver this message to you guys in full effect. We will never be enslaved by the islamics again or through any of their agents. We are too many to worry about a few of you and your old logic of jamming the heads of tribes in Rivers. Let the igbos there live in peace and move around in peace. No more intimidation. Igbos are not out for anyone not out for them. We seek peace, but una no reach for violence with us. We don't even need sophisticated weapons for you guys.

Make una feel free to deny una igbo side, and associate how you please, but the igbo massacre will not be taken lightly and tolerated any longer in Rivers. Igbos are indigenous to Rivers. Islamic yorubas will not save you if we are disrespected again. They need the north to face the igbos, who need the arabs and their neighbors to face us.

We seek peace, but the Israeli hit me, I hit back even more, is our new way. More igbos have come to realize that we are surrounded by potential enemies, whose sole missions are to eliminate us. so we will fight back and massacre back. we will not be enslaved and discriminated or massacred in Nigeria or any reachable areas any longer.

Live and let live.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Gkay1(m): 5:01am On Mar 11, 2023
I'm not wike fan but I want to say this that people should stop blaming wike. Northerners are Carlos in term of politics. They can betray anybody and do undoable because of power.
Northerners always abuse power and yet they want the power at all cost. After 8 years of buhari, atiku still look for all possible means to contest again. Why.
Wike fulfilled his word, I'm proud of wike to single_handedly destroyed northerners agenda.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Nobody: 5:01am On Mar 11, 2023
lexy2014:

1. so wike isnt a hypocrite?

2. what was the deadline he gave before the election about him revealing his prefered candidate?

3. where are we on that?
I no fit answer you again o if you no get sense to read Wetin I write for my mentions then I no fit help you sorry 😢 take your questions to Wike when you see him one on one Thanks and God bless if you mention me again I won’t reply

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by benheaven(m): 5:03am On Mar 11, 2023
FOOLISH AND SELFISH WIKE.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by benheaven(m): 5:04am On Mar 11, 2023
FOOLISH AND SELFISH WIKE.

WIKE has dementia
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by OmegaAutos: 5:04am On Mar 11, 2023
Neckpresser101:

Mark this somewhere!

How did he Bleep up..... U dey read at all? Did the Igbos vote him at the primary, was his demand in PDP make sense or not....

Wike took that route to work with Tinubu cos
1. He wants the power in the south
2. He sensed the north will likely work with Tinubu hence the edge over Obi, if he saw possibility of the North working with Obi, trust his instinct, he will work with Obi...

Just appreciate wike for not hiding his feelings anytime

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by AwardWinningCV: 5:04am On Mar 11, 2023
Why is he ranting this much, he knows the people already hate him for who he is... why the effort?!

Rivers people once beaten twice.........wise.

If una don lose guard gubernatorial election, Otilor!
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by 2016v2017: 5:15am On Mar 11, 2023
Depot:
OBI is a great achiever . He has changed the political mentality of the country in just months . OBI na full force .
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Josephkabila12: 5:20am On Mar 11, 2023
ifihearam:
Wike you are a pathological liar,,Obi left mainly because of YOU not that he was relevant any way.

The presidency was zoned to the SE, hence obi indicated interest..Atiku was relaxing in Dubai. yes, you funded the party after the loss of the last presidential election where obi was the running mate of Atiku 2019. However, you thought you were the rightful person for the ticket whereby zoning it to the south and you had the full support of Tambuwal.

Now, since it was initially zoned to the SE, obi was hopeful to clinch the ticket when you again said it should be made open for anyone to contest, that was when oga Atiku came into the race, he managed to bribe Tambuwal who in turn betrayed you and sold his candidacy and delegates to Atiku..obi a notorious stingy man knows he cant contest with the likes of Atiku and Wike as they have free money to spare took to his heels with his tail cornered in his buttocks in a rather feminine and cowardly manner coupled with his opportunistic tendency ran to LP.
him get tail o 🤣🤣
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Caseless: 5:21am On Mar 11, 2023
Neckpresser101:

Mark this somewhere!

you think Obi is more qualified than Kwankwaso? In what?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by godofuck231: 5:27am On Mar 11, 2023
Obis greed for saving cost instead of boarding a chopper caused him his chance, not lamido

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by ofoka: 5:27am On Mar 11, 2023
Actually Obi left the party because While went to Anambra and told them not to waste their vote on Obi that he cannot win
It is good Wike is now the greatest looser
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Herkim(m): 5:30am On Mar 11, 2023
Wike the political pathologist
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Lordofalmajiri(f): 5:34am On Mar 11, 2023
Letlovelead213:
Obi left cus delegates will support wike more than him given that wike get mouth pass am then

Obi left as na money pdp sabi

Obi left cus most south governors no go day him side as him na governor years ago and they presume him no get shine

Obi left when he saw na still north wan take over again kilode!! And if atiku or whosoever emerges them go wan give another south person vice and not him again cus him collect am 2019

I am really happy he left

The rejected stone is now the cornerstone the builders rely on: so shall it be for me to those who say I can’t make it;

Especially to those who write us off
Amen bro 🤲🤲
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by NigerianAngelo(m): 5:34am On Mar 11, 2023
You were one of the reasons why he left. You were never interested in Presidential till four, five Igbos came out and you felt pride& peer pressure to come out also.

Your earlier delusion was being a VP

You spoilt SE chances and were not liked by delegates

If you never came, Obi could have won Atiku even with all the dollars.

At least 380 to 310 votes.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments / Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) / Buhari's Look As Ezra Olubi, Co-Founder Of Paystack Receives National Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.