Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party (71914 Views)

Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo / Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) / Wike: Why I Congratulated Buhari On Tribunal Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Simplythebest: 5:35am On Mar 11, 2023
Stop talking thrash
Invest4growth:
Long sought to produce the president. No problem with that. But we don't want sectional leadership. It must be by ballot. You cannot be killing yourselves and expect other tribes to have confidence in your presidency. Don't wait till 2027 before reaching out to other zones. Start as soon as you recover from the February 25 shocker. Build bridges, stop issuing threats, put alternative economic framework on the table etc Then we start taking you as serious.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by mycar: 5:36am On Mar 11, 2023
even the people that he's telling the lies are looking at him without clapping unlike before.
Wike made a very big mistake, he thought Obi was going to perform poorly, He underestimated LP

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by KingsCity: 5:37am On Mar 11, 2023
All these rubbish the man is saying are inconsequential

All the Obidients needed was JUST ALLOW THE ELECTIONS BE FREE AND FAIR

PETER OBI CAN GET 1 MILLION VOTES IN RIVERS WITHOUT WIKE’s SUPPORT

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by fareed69(m): 5:38am On Mar 11, 2023
Neckpresser101:
Everybody don know Thier mate now cheesy

Kwankwanso will be begging to Obis vice

Mark this somewhere!

Wike knows he has fvcked up

In your dreams
Serial loser.
Obi and Obidient= Losers

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Fearyourcreator: 5:39am On Mar 11, 2023
kokoA:
In less than two months now Wike will become very irrelevant in the scheme of things.
At least he helped bring power to the south... You all angry cus he didn't work for Obi... No matter how you hide

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Cajal(m): 5:42am On Mar 11, 2023
Neckpresser101:
Everybody don know Thier mate now cheesy

Kwankwanso will be begging to Obis vice

Mark this somewhere!

Wike knows he has fvcked up
How
When
When power returns back to the north
You will understand that north love for BHUARI is nothing compared to kwankwanso

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Taigaban: 5:42am On Mar 11, 2023
Wike was right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Oj777(m): 5:43am On Mar 11, 2023
Okay Wike we have heard you, the explanation don dey too much. Let all man move on.
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Herkim(m): 5:46am On Mar 11, 2023
KingsCity:
All these rubbish the man is saying are inconsequential

All the Obidients needed was JUST ALLOW THE ELECTIONS BE FREE AND FAIR

PETER OBI CAN GET 1 MILLION VOTES IN RIVERS WITHOUT WIKE’s SUPPORT

Really

A tree can never make a forest, peter obi is over rated by the endsars warriors and blind naija youths who believes he obi could changed things but he does not have the charisma to do that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by chibrolex(m): 5:47am On Mar 11, 2023
Wike you can lie oooo................You simply worked against Peter Obi because he is an Igbo and you were like since the Igbos in the PDP worked against you during the PDP Presidential Primaries.I quote you “And that was what I saw at the convention ground. Within minutes, knowing that I was going to win, your sons were all the ones who did everything and sabotaged me. I said ok, no problem''.But still don't forget that without the support of the Igbos you cannot go achieve anything in politics.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by PHZADDY1(m): 5:56am On Mar 11, 2023
BATified2023:
e dey pain true true, guy no vex cos e b like say wike na Igbo nemesis

Na this same guy deal with igbos for oyigbo na him still give una wotowoto for president

That wike na bad guy asweardown
Hope you are really doing well in life or this #12,500 stipend is what you rely on to feed your family.Mugu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Bigkoko: 5:57am On Mar 11, 2023
Beside the Igbos, leading the war veterans, there are two other battle tested, fearless minorities in Nigeria; The Ijaws & the Itshekiris.

My wife is Itshekiri, I know how they're! Most of early business friends are Ijaws. They always avoid direct confrontation with the Igbos & those the Igbos are likely t support in verbal or military confrontation.

Don't Mind these lousy, agberos (I didn't mention emilo Kan tribe ohh). They're all noisy & can't fight. All they know is back bitting & hatred for Igbos.

viodemus:
Wike the next Christian igbo massacre in Rivers by the ikwerre or whoever, guided by the islamics, will be met with brute force. We are a majority in this loosening glued country, and definitely in the east of Nigeria. Igbos have kept quiet against all manners of discrimination for too long. Not anymore.

Some of you are scared of Ijaws, who don't want beef with you people, not because your 10 to 20 people can fight them, but they believe that the igbos will back you guys. So the ijaws try to avoid clash with you guys. You guys know they are battle tested - remember their years of clashes with itsekiris in delta, which made them battle tested, same for the itsekiris. They also keep their distance because they know that the igbos are battle tested and have a propensity to fight if threatened.

You guys have hide behind the igbo flags against ijaws, and then hide behind the islamics north when trying to Lord the igbos. That rubbish is up. Our eyes dey red now. Our survival is at stake. And we will do whatever to survive and not continue to be enslaved in Nigeria or after Nigeria. So be warned, any new small fracas will deliver this message to you guys in full effect. We will never be enslaved by the islamics again or through any of their agents. We are too many to worry about a few of you and your old logic of jamming the heads of tribes in Rivers. Let the igbos there live in peace and move around in peace. No more intimidation. Igbos are not out for anyone not out for them. We seek peace, but una no reach for violence with us. We don't even need sophisticated weapons for you guys.

Make una feel free to deny una igbo side, and associate how you please, but the igbo massacre will not be taken lightly and tolerated any longer in Rivers. Igbos are indigenous to Rivers. Islamic yorubas will not save you if we are disrespected again. They need the north to face the igbos, who need the arabs and their neighbors to face us.

We seek peace, but the Israeli hit me, I hit back even more, is our new way. More igbos have come to realize that we are surrounded by potential enemies, whose sole missions are to eliminate us. so we will fight back and massacre back. we will not be enslaved and discriminated or massacred in Nigeria or any reachable areas any longer.

Live and let live.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by tabaralph: 5:59am On Mar 11, 2023
ojoadeola:
Now I understood why he worked against Peter Obi. The South East contributed to his defeat at the PDP Primary. See the bolded below

“You know what he told Obi? He didn’t tell him that look, you came late and I have chosen somebody. He said it is the north that will produce the next president. That was how Obi left saying why is he wasting time. Ask him, that’s how he left PDP.”

“And that was what I saw at the convention ground. Within minutes, knowing that I was going to win, your sons were all the ones who did everything and sabotaged me. I said ok, no problem.

It’s do me I do you politics at play.
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by Tribal: 6:02am On Mar 11, 2023
BATified2023:
a cat calling itself a lion

E go soon clear for una face
angry Cat?!!! Why you over hype them obidenses like that?! I know you mistakenly type c instaed of r.
A rat calling himself Lion!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by PeggySandas(f): 6:06am On Mar 11, 2023
40Bullets:
Why is he disturbing people with unnecessary explanations?
Rivers people are prepared for you and your Rivers PDP

Igbos will lose in Lagos and Rivers. Like they always do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by DasBeste: 6:06am On Mar 11, 2023
40Bullets:

That's how you know when someone is guilty.

I would have said that his guilty conscience is already disturbing but come to think of it, does he even have any conscience to start with?
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by onuman: 6:07am On Mar 11, 2023
OddsDoc:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/why-peter-obi-left-pdp-for-labour-party-wike/amp/

Lamido thought it's business as usual when north would say anything and it would stand.

Obi and Wike played good games on PDP.
Now PDP South has become Labour Party. Let Atiku decamp again to APC.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by lagosrd: 6:10am On Mar 11, 2023
So what didn't he wike work for LP to emerge as the president. Politicians...
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by nedekid: 6:11am On Mar 11, 2023
kokoA:
In less than two months now Wike will become very irrelevant in the scheme of things.
I hear they promised him oil minister, so he might not be irrelevant Afterall.
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by anungangampu: 6:15am On Mar 11, 2023
Matter we never reach 2yrs na him this one come dey lie...
Wike was working hard to become Vp to Atiku or whoever will fly the ticket from the North till Atiku said the only condition he won't contest is if the ticket is zoned to the southeast.
As soon as the news came out, Obi was even saying there won't be any primary election as he is the most suitable.
We were waiting for Pdp to announce obi as their flag bearer before this idiot started campaigning for an open ticket. Even went to Anambra to demarket Peter obi ( the video is online)
Obi just knew he can't fight dirty with Wike and simply left the party. Atiku return to the party as the ticket was thrown open. Atiku wasn't eager to contest this election hence the poor campaign and effort.
Wike is a very greedy man and on top of it, a foolish
one.
His greediness denied Pdp, Lp and him a chance to be relevant. The biggest winner is Obi as he is a bigger politician than he was under PDP.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by 123papas(m): 6:19am On Mar 11, 2023
Okowa is SS not SE
ojoadeola:
Now I understood why he worked against Peter Obi. The South East contributed to his defeat at the PDP Primary. See the bolded below

“You know what he told Obi? He didn’t tell him that look, you came late and I have chosen somebody. He said it is the north that will produce the next president. That was how Obi left saying why is he wasting time. Ask him, that’s how he left PDP.”

“And that was what I saw at the convention ground. Within minutes, knowing that I was going to win, your sons were all the ones who did everything and sabotaged me. I said ok, no problem.

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by mechanics(m): 6:21am On Mar 11, 2023
OddsDoc:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/why-peter-obi-left-pdp-for-labour-party-wike/amp/
They really missed the opportunity to have produce the president for the next four years, they should go back to the drawing board and restrategize.
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by chrisxxx(m): 6:28am On Mar 11, 2023
40Bullets:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_xaXbVRhz4?
Let's bet you can't do a shit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by EmekaA125(m): 6:29am On Mar 11, 2023
Letlovelead213:
Obi left cus delegates will support wike more than him given that wike get mouth pass am then

Obi left as na money pdp sabi

Obi left cus most south governors no go day him side as him na governor years ago and they presume him no get shine

Obi left when he saw na still north wan take over again kilode!! And if atiku or whosoever emerges them go wan give another south person vice and not him again cus him collect am 2019

I am really happy he left

The rejected stone is now the cornerstone the builders rely on: so shall it be for me to those who say I can’t make it;

Especially to those who write us off
Amen.
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by mhmsadyq(m): 6:31am On Mar 11, 2023
AlphaAlex:
Wike just exposed the hypocrisy of the north in terms of Fairness, Hate him or love him Wike is a politician that knows the ins and outs of politics in Nigeria. The north is messed up with their ideology of maintaining a strong grip on power but it is what it is only fate will decide

what hypocrisy of the north?

The north made Tinubu president from the results, when they have Atiku and Kwankwaso.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by chrisxxx(m): 6:33am On Mar 11, 2023
Mindlog:

He needs Ndigbos' votes for next Saturday's election forgetting how arrogant he was when he went to Awka to talk to their PDP delegates not to waste their votes on Obi in the PDP presidential primaries while Amaechi is promising Ndigbos that if APC wins they will return the "abandoned property" of the civil war.........a tale of two deranged men! cheesy cheesy cheesy
How some of you reason baffles me. Did you expect a fellow contestants to tell the electorates to vote his opponent? Wike didn't stop Obi from coming to Rivers State to tell Rivers people the same thing.
Wike was contesting as well as Obi. The game is doing everything legally to outwit your co-contestant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by frankson1(m): 6:34am On Mar 11, 2023
40Bullets:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_xaXbVRhz4?

You wouldn't be asking this if you had simply read the short post undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by stuffs2002: 6:34am On Mar 11, 2023
Peter Peter Obi na ASHAWO politician

1 Like

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by mhmsadyq(m): 6:36am On Mar 11, 2023
Letlovelead213:
Obi left cus delegates will support wike more than him given that wike get mouth pass am then

Obi left as na money pdp sabi

Obi left cus most south governors no go day him side as him na governor years ago and they presume him no get shine

Obi left when he saw na still north wan take over again kilode!! And if atiku or whosoever emerges them go wan give another south person vice and not him again cus him collect am 2019

I am really happy he left

The rejected stone is now the cornerstone the builders rely on: so shall it be for me to those who say I can’t make it;

Especially to those who write us off

Obi is just a vote thief and an opportunist.

Obi only capitalised on religious, ethnic and regional sentiments.

The results says it all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by chrisxxx(m): 6:37am On Mar 11, 2023
ifihearam:
Wike you are a pathological liar,,Obi left mainly because of YOU not that he was relevant any way.

The presidency was zoned to the SE, hence obi indicated interest..Atiku was relaxing in Dubai. yes, you funded the party after the loss of the last presidential election where obi was the running mate of Atiku 2019. However, you thought you were the rightful person for the ticket whereby zoning it to the south and you had the full support of Tambuwal.

Now, since it was initially zoned to the SE, obi was hopeful to clinch the ticket when you again said it should be made open for anyone to contest, that was when oga Atiku came into the race, he managed to bribe Tambuwal who in turn betrayed you and sold his candidacy and delegates to Atiku..obi a notorious stingy man knows he cant contest with the likes of Atiku and Wike as they have free money to spare took to his heels with his tail cornered in his buttocks in a rather feminine and cowardly manner coupled with his opportunistic tendency ran to LP.
You are the mendacious liar here. There was never a time the presidency was zoned to the south east. The agitation was that it should be zoned to the south.
Like what Wike said which Atiku is yet to refute that before they could conclude on zoning Atiku had bought nomination form there by defeating whatever might be the outcome of the zoning committee. Make una rest. Sim is the governor. Only God can stop him.
Re: Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party by stuffs2002: 6:37am On Mar 11, 2023
Depot:
OBI is a great achiever . He has changed the political mentality of the country in just months . OBI na full force .

It takes an extreme level of ST00PEED to be IPOB.

Peter Obi is not even known in most part of the north

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Pie Chart Showing The Pattern Of Buhari's Appointments / Buhari's Look As Ezra Olubi, Co-Founder Of Paystack Receives National Award / President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.