Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner (33946 Views)

If The Court Fails To Sack Tinubu, Then Tinubu Way Is The Way. / Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 / Omokri, Fayose Blasts Buhari As He Hands Over Flag To Governortorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Tobianojoel(m): 2:02pm On Mar 11, 2023
Now you know how some Yorubas feel towards Chinedu
Metaphor44:
But why is this man always opening his Gutter-like mouth to insult and betray his own People?
Why?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Emdebby2: 2:03pm On Mar 11, 2023
Laggafin:
Joe yorukwe.. I can assure you .. u will remain in Lagos till 2073 drinking drainages cool
This one got me laughing in Swahili 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Father254: 2:04pm On Mar 11, 2023
SmartPolician:
I thought this drainage cleaner would learn his lesson after some arsonists set his house in Nnewi ablaze.

I hope Sanwo-Olu gave him a duplex in Ikoyi because it seems he may not be coming back to him home state in a long time.

He collected money to set his house on fire and blame it on ipob. But scammed them by setting the window on fire for pictures and later quench the fire .

All evil men in this country will not go unpunished.

Careless talk as if he can see tomorrow.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Debra911(f): 2:04pm On Mar 11, 2023
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 11, 2023
I honestly think we should change our constitution to allow for rotational Presidency among regions and a Single term of Five years. Maybe this would stop all this tribal fireworks.

We should also make electioneering cheap and accessible by using volunteers that would be awarded digital certificate rather than allocating billions every year for a flawed system .

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by mymadam(m): 2:05pm On Mar 11, 2023
chokekachy:

Tinubu go hand over to Atiku in 2031, abi? Dis life no balance at all, at all... Hmmm 🤔
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by TWOWAYMIRROR: 2:06pm On Mar 11, 2023
LMAOOOO . person wey don book appointment with the gream reaper
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Emdebby2: 2:06pm On Mar 11, 2023
Joe Igbokwe!
Joe Igbokwe!
Joe Igbokwe!
How many times did I call you?
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:07pm On Mar 11, 2023
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Mubarakgano(m): 2:07pm On Mar 11, 2023
Why you people think tinubu would spend even his first tenure at office, he would die a natural death or artificial one just like 'yar addu'a did, so handing over the administration to shettima, a northerner that would 9ja till 2035. Mind you, nigeria belong to us not you na.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Okeysimon802: 2:08pm On Mar 11, 2023
Joe Igbokwe that has been banished from Igboland just talked trash,if u know that u are an Igbo man kindly visit ur village then we will take u serious.STOMUCH INFRASTRUCTURE MAN. At ur age,u are not ashamed of urself to say this."onye eriri eri"
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Akujuriobi: 2:09pm On Mar 11, 2023
madridguy:
The nearest year anyone from the SE can win the presidential election is 2039.
. No problem,you are not GOD and will never be GOD ,just pray that bad governance produce through tribalism will make you to live to see that year. Let die because of bad governance.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Femmyfamous4u(m): 2:09pm On Mar 11, 2023
atiku4President:
How is North better than other parts of the country even with the long period they have clung to power?

It is not about where power goes, it's about how you transform the lives of people with it.

The last time I checked people in Katsina are not happier than those in Calabar or Enugu.

There is an unwritten Power rotation between North and South.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Truthdeypain: 2:09pm On Mar 11, 2023
madridguy:

Well its fortunate we don't sit around drinking sepe and ogogoro while we await the next cycle of elections, so we can get some money to buy more sepe. You power mongers can keep rotating it from now till eternity, we don't give a rats ass.

NDIGBO are the least affected by evil governance, we will always thrive and succeed in the midst of tares, while you depend on your uncle and relatives for their stolen loots so you can set up your fake website and scam clients. Abi so ju be lo ni? Small scale scammer!

You can actually keep your presidency it means nothing to my kith and kin. Only highly unintelligent folks celebrate mediocrity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:10pm On Mar 11, 2023
Sledgehammer.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Tee2027: 2:12pm On Mar 11, 2023
Yea, well supported but I want Rtd Gen Marwa or Ribadu if it goes that way but it remain in the South I want Umahi or Soludo or Anyim or Kalu or Wike, imomulen or kachukwu or even E-money, any of these I will support 100% provided none of them join LP, any of them that join LP I will never support.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Osanoghodua1: 2:12pm On Mar 11, 2023
Politics can be so dangerous that one can beat up his father in Market square and kill goat for the gods at night. I didn't join politics because I can't do the biddings of my leaders but the people, I don't want to engage the middle finger in anger. Just imagine what Joe Igboekwe has been reduced to.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Atlantis585: 2:13pm On Mar 11, 2023
atiku4President:
How is North better than other parts of the country even with the long period they have clung to power?

It is not about where power goes, it's about how you transform the lives of people with it.

The last time I checked people in Katsina are not happier than those in Calabar or Enugu.

Thank you my brother. To some mentally challenged people, having the office of the president of Nigeria come to their zone is like winning a jackpot and ending up in El Dorado. As you correctly asked is Katsina better of today than it was 8 years ago? Was Bayelsa better of for the 8 years GEJ was both President and Vice? The answer to both remains NO.

No matter the situation, lions will never feed on grass. Igbos will continue to prosper regardless of the gangup by the never-do-wells. There will always be ways for us to remain on top of things.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Karemarealty288(m): 2:18pm On Mar 11, 2023
kettykin:

Even this is too early ,make it 2400. It is easier for an Igbo man to win US presidency or the British prime Ministership than become the president of the type of failed country like Nigeria .

Today the Indians are having a tougher time not siding the western powers in their futile war against Ukraine but an Indian is the prime minister of Britain and Indians run the IT corporate world of united states.

Anyone thinking making an Igbo Nigerian president is doing igbos a favor is deluded

Dont mind them ask them how is their personal lives with power coming from their region for so long? I hope they drink golden milk made from golden cattle from Eldorado....its delusional how ignoramus boasts of power shifts and not development....with all their power rotation, Igbos are far faring better economically, while those power mongers are poverty personified.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by penceman(m): 2:18pm On Mar 11, 2023
who cares who they hand to. the north he is talking about is already vastly different to the south and in a few years they will beg for independence when the realise. the southeast is the richest part if Nigeria despite not ruling and then Mr Obi after winning abuja and Lagos is probably sure of winning in court but if not Tinubu will be ruling as an imposter. beyond that PDP will choose a southern candidate next time and everywhere will vote one way
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by OmarBashir: 2:19pm On Mar 11, 2023
Joe said it all, keep playing children of anger and hate and keep on playing one sided politics, South South region now have more potentials in the mainstream politics, You will have your Biafra and Niger Delta won't follow you. They are more wiser than you, Biafra...Biafra, the mumus thought Niger Delta would go with them so they can use thier insensible domineering attitude on thier oil.

Ibo's thought thier kindergarten wealth is just manufactured, Let me tell you it all comes from trade in mineral resources and Agriculture, they are the harbinger of wealth in a nation, When other region place trade embargo on you, you will all suffer.
Una think it is only you people that knows road to China to source for import. Awon didinrin

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Pondabrown: 2:20pm On Mar 11, 2023
Truly, an African man is cursed. Many people don't realize that we are still slaves although slavery ended a long time ago. These politicians dine and wine together, and their children study at the best universities but here we are fighting each other. The greatest tool/power a man has is the ability to think for himself but unfortunately, some of us haven't realized it yet.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by emerged01(m): 2:21pm On Mar 11, 2023
Laggafin:
Joe yorukwe.. I can assure you .. u will remain in Lagos till 2073 drinking drainages cool
You can call him yorukwe but when Yoruba call Gbadebo Chinedu or Jidechuku una go dey shout tribalism.
I'm very sure if dem give the position you go collect am with joy.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Jones4190(m): 2:21pm On Mar 11, 2023
Laggafin:
we know Joe but who are you

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Buikechukwu35(m): 2:21pm On Mar 11, 2023
MuchAdo:

How can it be?

Look, Yorubas may even have more lands in the yeast that Igbos do have Lagos.

Our banks, churches and accompanying businesses are well grounded in the yeast cheesy
in other way kwara state has been cut off from south west to north central and stool of oba at ilorin taken by fulanis till eternity what your say on this afonja promax
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by jaxxy(m): 2:22pm On Mar 11, 2023
craze people
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Thomasankara(m): 2:22pm On Mar 11, 2023
[/color]oga Igbo don rule b4 na[color=#770077]
Bede2u:
Nigeria and childish tribal politics. Look around and see how millions of Nigerians are leaving the country every year because of poor federal leadership. Those that left are from all tribes not just Igbos.
Thank God no Igbo has ruled so you cannot blame us for the mess Nigeria is. The only thing uniting APC is Igbo- hate
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by maticar: 2:24pm On Mar 11, 2023
MuchAdo:

Piiggidiot amaka cheesy

Awolowo family still own more lands in Lagos than all Igbos put together cheesy
this one pain you well

we go buy all the lands you have, then you come to social media and be wailing how we want to take over

continue selling your ancestral lands to us

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by biggie73(m): 2:24pm On Mar 11, 2023
Laggafin:
..that's far better than the nonsense happening in the east.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by biggie73(m): 2:25pm On Mar 11, 2023
madridguy:
...you are wrong. Never.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by MuchAdo: 2:25pm On Mar 11, 2023
maticar:

this one pain you well

we go buy all the lands you have, then you come to social media and be wailing how we want to take over

continue selling your ancestral lands to us

Od*! You really have nothing in fact.

And even the few you have don't have CofO.

In 90 years, you would be back to square one where you are luck to have CofO cheesy

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Mccullum: 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2023
Sanwo-Olu for one more term..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

N1.6bn Fraud: I Was Forced To Implicate Jonathan - Dudafa Tells Court / #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo / Dino Melaye Exposes Yahaya Bello's Looting Of Kogi State In 38 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.