Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner (33899 Views)

If The Court Fails To Sack Tinubu, Then Tinubu Way Is The Way. / Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 / Omokri, Fayose Blasts Buhari As He Hands Over Flag To Governortorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Harrynight(m): 2:47pm On Mar 11, 2023
cry

It's the tradition Na, so we know
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by yemmywesey(m): 2:47pm On Mar 11, 2023
Iberibe joe yorubkwe
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by searchlight: 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2023
noleflendum:
Even if it is coming to the south; it will be the turn of south south not South East.
It has been signed, sealed and delivered that no Ibo man can become president of this Zoo during our own generation
Just the way it was signed and sealed that the ZOO must never be inhabitable for human. Only animals like you and your father can live and be comfortable in the animal kingdom
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Kelvin3476: 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2023
Winneepye:
Obidents will be grandpas by then and their master will be on adult diaper.
and ur demonic role model must be roasting in hell by then.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Tee2027: 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2023
Oscarhakx:
even when you support power going to south east, you still choose the worst of us. God! This country have tired me! Why do you guys like bad leaders? Are you guys happy seeing nigeria been a third world country? What went wrong? How? When? I don tire sef

So Umahi, soludo, Anyim now a bad leader? Bro you really surprise me.

I expected you to ask me why do I prefer these ones? And I will give you just one or two reason(s)

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Buikechukwu35(m): 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2023
MuchAdo:

No time for rubbish.

Amotekun has restored sanity where Fulanis were misbehaving in the SW.

I have nothing against Igbos. Just stay out of our politics. Chikena! smiley
out of which useless politics, restore oba in ilorin if you've the balls conquer tribe, when fulani's are done with you guys osogbo ijebu will scumble into emirate system of government keep aligning on tinubu tent modern day afonjas
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Favourchris(f): 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2023
madridguy:
The nearest year anyone from the SE can win the presidential election is 2039.

When is the nearest Nigerians will experience good governance… that should be ur question.. n
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by zomby(m): 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2023
President-Elect ASIWAJU BAT is a good friend of the Igbo and he did his best for prominent Igbo businessmen and women in Lagos including me. This is payback time and we should do this by voting for GOV SANWO OLU en-mass on March 18.”

Abeg the Igbos to please keep their votes (the cheapest thing in town)... APC will rise up and do what they do best in Lagos; Win Win Win.
The Igbos are known to be pathetic losers, they will lose again and again till the end of time.

I hope and pray for our President-Elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu to handover to Kashim Shettima Mustapha when the time is right.

5 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Gentew(m): 2:51pm On Mar 11, 2023
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Akpan107(m): 2:51pm On Mar 11, 2023
madridguy:
Hahahaha.... Peter Obi won the election and he will be the President by God's power.

Tinubu can keep that paper given to him, the real certificate will be given to Obi.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by damoobaba: 2:52pm On Mar 11, 2023
Laggafin:
Joe yorukwe.. I can assure you .. u will remain in Lagos till 2073 drinking drainages cool

Guy is doing well in Lagos, which position dem give your papa for your state?

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Okoroawusa: 2:52pm On Mar 11, 2023
Joe Igbokwe is saying it as it is. Many of us Igbos have been saying this for ages and are now tired because it's looking like we are repeating ourselves.

Igbos will continue to wander in the wilderness of political oblivion until we learn to do politics the way it is done.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by PrinceMajestic: 2:52pm On Mar 11, 2023
Winneepye:
Obidents will be grandpas by then and their master will be on adult diaper.
cool

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Buikechukwu35(m): 2:53pm On Mar 11, 2023
porthouse7:
are u comparing indians to Igbo? How many Indians are in drugs or in jail in the countries u mentioned
skull miners spotted
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Allisgud: 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2023
This man surname is the opposite of what he is, i wount be surprise if they arrange beating for him when he visit his village in abakaliki
Mr joe yorukwe
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by zomby(m): 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2023
madridguy:

I disagree!
2089 is more like it.
Why?
They are mostly senseless; no strategy, no system... all emotions without any mental faculties.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Thegamingorca(m): 2:55pm On Mar 11, 2023
If he no die before finishing the first term.

Una wan give this man punishment? Lol
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Babyboyforeal(m): 2:56pm On Mar 11, 2023
atiku4President:
How is North better than other parts of the country even with the long period they have clung to power?

It is not about where power goes, it's about how you transform the lives of people with it.

The last time I checked people in Katsina are not happier than those in Calabar or Enugu.
u have said it all, Terrorists want finish people for katsina
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Brimstone77: 2:56pm On Mar 11, 2023

This ejike akunna deserve a chilled heneken..

This is what I call uppercut...

😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by MuchAdo: 2:57pm On Mar 11, 2023
Buikechukwu35:
out of which useless politics, restore oba in ilorin if you've the balls conquer tribe, when fulani's are done with you guys osogbo ijebu will scumble into emirate system of government keep aligning on tinubu tent modern day afonjas

Incoherent trash! angry

Just stay out of our politics for your own good. shocked
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Thegamingorca(m): 2:57pm On Mar 11, 2023
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by UncommonLogic: 2:58pm On Mar 11, 2023
This is one na complete omo ale just like that Gbadebo Cheenedu Vivor. They both seems to hate their tribes. That Cheenedu is a self hating half Yoruba IPOB sympathizer.
He will never rule our Lagos.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by amaridigital(m): 2:59pm On Mar 11, 2023
Cyberterror:
Joe Igbokwe should be appointed minister with Anambara state slot. He really deserves a big break.

Seconded like secondus!!
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by ElSudani: 3:00pm On Mar 11, 2023
Phoen1X:
And if the current demograph is our guide ,then the yorubas will be minority in lagos and ogun state by then.

And the south east will become desolate with nobody living there. Perhaps one imaginative president can turn the whole place to mechanized farms.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Cutehector(m): 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2023
Must he do 8 years? Cant he be voted out after 4yrs?
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Laggafin: 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2023
emerged01:

You can call him yorukwe but when Yoruba call Gbadebo Chinedu or Jidechuku una go dey shout tribalism.
I'm very sure if dem give the position you go collect am with joy.
He is our forgotten prodigal son that has lost his identity to drainages.. it's totally different from your own son chinedu gbadebo Rhodes vivor who didn't loose his identity cuz of drinking drainages.. so do u Gerrit?if u don't .. den u are on ur own cool
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by efcmentor(m): 3:03pm On Mar 11, 2023
OUTCAST!!!

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by jogojogo: 3:05pm On Mar 11, 2023
Phoen1X:
When the spainards coined the word "fifth columnists" ,am sure they had joe igbokwe in mind,...however,..ensure you avoid the head bridge and the entire southeast for your own good,.
We have people like Igbokwe in South west . We never burn their house, wee no hate our brothers who have different opinions. But these guys from south east are very backward highly intolerant and very troublesome with a heart of extreme hatred

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Alliswell248: 3:05pm On Mar 11, 2023
Laggafin:
Joe yorukwe.. I can assure you .. u will remain in Lagos till 2073 drinking drainages cool

Far better than drinking bullet....in the sad East.

4 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Laggafin: 3:07pm On Mar 11, 2023
damoobaba:

Guy is doing well in Lagos, which position dem give your papa for your state?
How dare you I mean my father is a proud ex military chief who served meritoriously and retired gallantly in Stars without bootlicking any drug baron to be appointed special adviser on drainages and gutters.. I repeat don't dare tag My mentions anymore so u don't regret
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Oscarhakx: 3:09pm On Mar 11, 2023
Tee2027:

So Umahi, soludo, Anyim now a bad leader? Bro you really surprise me.

I expected you to ask me why do I prefer these ones? And I will give you just one or two reason(s)
apart from soludo, who still has the chance to prove himself. No i dont think they are good option. Why not PO. I be 26 by november. I'm an imolite but born and raised in anambra. I'm from middle class family. We knew what it was like during peter obi's time. It was less talk and more actions. I mean during the time of ngige. We practically ran out of our home cus of insecurity. Until obi reclaimed his mandate. As a young boy i felt the government of peter obi. Its like we were ruled by a white man. So why this guys when obi is there?
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by damoobaba: 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2023
Laggafin:

How dare you I mean my father is a proud ex military chief who served meritoriously and retired gallantly in Stars without bootlicking any drug baron to be appointed special adviser on drainages and gutters.. I repeat don't dare tag My mentions anymore so u don't regret

Eeeh, portable sef dey claim clean and fresh. If you dont want anybody to quote your werey family handle, LEAVE NAIRALAND and go build your own forum. The day you jam me, that's when you'll know theres something bigger than an army General and you'll see traditional yoruba boy in action. Werey, na your papa get nairaland?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Military Moves To Attack Sambisa / Court Grants Metuh N600m Bail / "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.