Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner (33933 Views)

If The Court Fails To Sack Tinubu, Then Tinubu Way Is The Way. / Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 / Omokri, Fayose Blasts Buhari As He Hands Over Flag To Governortorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:30pm On Mar 11, 2023
For the first time this man to say the truth.

Nigeria is not for the East, Easterners are not Nigerians, Easterners are Biafrans!
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Oscarhakx: 4:35pm On Mar 11, 2023
Tee2027:

Alright. Good governance my
a s s but he was a best governor by saving money and turned his state to a slum?

Pls as I said Okorocha or E-money will rather become the pesidejtinstead of Obi I'm very resolute and unrepentant about my stand nothing you or anyone can tell me about obi I will ever accept.
is there anything wrong with saving, do you prefer he loots it for his own self reward(since thats what you guys are used to). Yes there are still few slums in the state, but he did alot in a space of 8 years, which obiano was expected to continue but failed. That you are "very resolute and unrepentand" about obi, even with the glaring evidence of his work and type of his personality, shows that its now about some personal sentiment for you. I mean did he sex your wife?
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Simplythebest: 4:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
And does that make south east the poorest region in Nigeria?
madridguy:
The nearest year anyone from the SE can win the presidential election is 2039.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by APCNig: 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2023
Phoen1X:
When the spainards coined the word "fifth columnists" ,am sure they had joe igbokwe in mind,...however,..ensure you avoid the head bridge and the entire southeast for your own good,.

This hatred and bitterness that your parents planted in you is the reason why you are depressed and suicidal
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by sandland: 4:38pm On Mar 11, 2023
Xscape1993:
Politics can make you loss your identity...Mr Igbokwe, you are doing well...it is well with your generation...

That man is the greatest fool in the universe.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Uchennaz(m): 4:44pm On Mar 11, 2023
Where is his sense and reason to taken to, what kind of charmdom they use on our brother. Tinubu and Sawolu release our brother make he see road.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Tee2027: 4:44pm On Mar 11, 2023
Oscarhakx:
is there anything wrong with saving, do you prefer he loots it for his own self reward(since thats what you guys are used to). Yes there are still few slums in the state, but he did alot in a space of 8 years, which obiano was expected to continue but failed. That you are "very resolute and unrepentand" about obi, even with the glaring evidence of his work and type of his personality, shows that its now about some personal sentiment for you. I mean did he sex your wife?

Alright, anything else?
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Oscarhakx: 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2023
Tee2027:

Alright, anything else?
oh, you've run outta bullets. Ok have a nice day.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by nkwoemeka(m): 4:56pm On Mar 11, 2023
Efulefu
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Phoen1X: 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2023
APCNig:

This hatred and bitterness that your parents planted in you is the reason why you are depressed and suicidal
Are you saying that awolowo's suicide was due to depression ?
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by boldtruthalways: 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2023
Lost soul....shame!
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by richie240: 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2023
Now u see why yorubas reject chinedu aka gbadebo.
It's not enough to be an indigine of a region. Your thoughts, words and deeds must fall in line with the aspirationsbof ur ppl!
cool
President2001:
Igbokwe is the most clue ibo man I ever seen, selling his region because of a plate of food

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by richie240: 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2023
Nwokem, who asked u whether u be Yoruba or not.
Taaa dia! We don complete!
cool
Jeezuzpick:

I'm a Yorùbá man, but I just want Ibos to know that this guy Igbokwe is a bastard.

I wonder if he has a home in his village, and how he manages to go home without village youths taking him to the shrine, tying him to a tree and flogging the sense back into his brains.....

Let anyone feel free to quote me and accuse me of being Ibo...

We will settle the quarrel in ìjìnlẹ̀ẹ Yorùbá which no one but a full-blooded Yorùbá can read or write.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by gadgethead: 5:12pm On Mar 11, 2023
Oscarhakx:
Mere looking at SM like nairaland. you will observe that most nigerians are neanderthals. they are too primitive and clueless to understand the benefits of good government. they derive maximum satisfaction that their kinsmen are in power(fucking monkeys). they think real life is bbnaija, like the case of erica and laycon. sometimes i just wish i had some super power to permeate the most secret and protected places anywhere on earth, and control the minds of some of the most powerful people both local and abroad. i would provide an equal playing ground for every region. then incorprate regional government in nigeria. it so sad that one region will keep making foolish choice to the detriment of others. whether you are igbo,hausa or yoruba. we all suffer the effect of bad leadership. keep fooling yourselves. posterity will judge us harshly if we continue with the Bleep-ups.

It will be dumb to automatically assume that Peter Obi becoming president will mean better government. I mean Peter Obi's 8 years as a governor was mediocre to say the least

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Owontime: 5:13pm On Mar 11, 2023
atiku4President:
How is North better than other parts of the country even with the long period they have clung to power?

It is not about where power goes, it's about how you transform the lives of people with it.

The last time I checked people in Katsina are not happier than those in Calabar or Enugu.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by ennygr8: 5:13pm On Mar 11, 2023
chokekachy:

https://dailytrust.com/joe-igbokwe-tinubu-will-rule-till-2031-then-hand-over-to-a-northerner/
well said sir. They need to learn politics and know how to manage all tribe cos only SS or SE votes only will not make them president. Anger and muscle no fit do am
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Owontime: 5:16pm On Mar 11, 2023
The North is far better,that's why all Yeeeeeebo people are running to the North to live there and have a better life. The South East is the most useless zone ,that's why all IPOB pigs are running away to become refugees in the North.
DO YOU SEE ANYONE MIGRATING TO THE SOUTH EAST?- NO
DO YOU SEE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE MIGRATING FROM THE SOUTH EAST? -YES.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by omonnakoda: 5:19pm On Mar 11, 2023
madridguy:
The nearest year anyone from the SE can win the presidential election is 2039 3039.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by ejimatic: 5:20pm On Mar 11, 2023
chokekachy:

https://dailytrust.com/joe-igbokwe-tinubu-will-rule-till-2031-then-hand-over-to-a-northerner/
. "We refused to play politics" Igbokwe said. Finally, as I always say, Igbokwe as one of the elders who understand Nigerian Politics has finally captured what will happen after Tinubu reign. Whoever thinks he will handover to IGBOS is deceving himself. SE is not in the radar of governace in Nigeria until it aligns with the North. To start with SE and SS will form an alignment l. Both will come to the SW. The SW will present SE to the North.This is the politics we are talking about .SE alone WILL NEVER EVER rule in Nigeria until the region aligns with North. Granted many IGBOS especially youths don't understand the Nigerian politics but are misusing their zeal in a race for an uncertainty.. As it is said in Yoruba land"The way yiur room is determines how yiu will sleep there..
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by okwusdidi: 5:20pm On Mar 11, 2023
Bede2u:
Nigeria and childish tribal politics. Look around and see how millions of Nigerians are leaving the country every year because of poor federal leadership. Those that left are from all tribes not just Igbos.
Thank God no Igbo has ruled so you cannot blame us for the mess Nigeria is. The only thing uniting APC is Igbo- hate
Nigerians are suffering under APC all some people know is were the president is from.Who do us this kin thing??

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Bimpe29: 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2023
It's really in the hands of Allah and we sincerely rely on Him.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Oscarhakx: 5:31pm On Mar 11, 2023
gadgethead:

It will be dumb to automatically assume that Peter Obi becoming president will mean better government. I mean Peter Obi's 8 years as a governor was mediocre to say the least
I'm an imolite born and raised in anambra. and i can categorically tell you. you dont attribute mediocrity to the name peter obi. its unfound. now this is not about what i read or saw on the internet (although evidence plenty). its about what i saw and experience when he was governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by bejeria101(m): 5:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
Your father blokos
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by wolebest: 5:39pm On Mar 11, 2023
chokekachy:

Based on Political permutations, he is correct.

That's enough time for the Igbos to get their shit right.

1. Build bridges across the Niger

2. Develop your own region and stop investing other regions.

3. Avoid regional politics and politics of religion

4. Forget the past and embrace the future with hope.

5. Build sustainable institutions and live in the 21st century ........ The dark ages is long gone.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by JOemmy(m): 5:41pm On Mar 11, 2023
Shameless bastard who have chosen to be a slave forever in yorubaland because of tinibu's peanuts. Hope he won't go and commit suicide if obi miraculously becomes president before the end of this year?
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by juman(m): 5:46pm On Mar 11, 2023
We are in democracy.
You or I can be president in 2027.
Yes, it possible with correct politics.

It is not authomatic for tinubu to win in 2027, he has to work for it.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by OsunOriginal: 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2023
madridguy:

So, NC won't rule Nigeria? Here is what I see.

2023 -2031 - The President-elec, Bola Ahmed Tinubu
2031- 2039 - North-East
2039 - 2047 - North-Central (a detribalized Igbo man will be VP)
2047 - 2055 - The tribalized igbo VP will be made president

In reality, there is no chance for the SE until 2047 - almost 24 years from now. Obi will be 90 years old by then grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by juman(m): 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2023
APC has started campaign for 2027 election.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Oscarhakx: 5:52pm On Mar 11, 2023
ejimatic:
. "We refused to play politics" Igbokwe said. Finally, as I always say, Igbokwe as one of the elders who understand Nigerian Politics has finally captured what will happen after Tinubu reign. Whoever thinks he will handover to IGBOS is deceving himself. SE is not in the radar of governace in Nigeria until it aligns with the North. To start with SE and SS will form an alignment l. Both will come to the SW. The SW will present SE to the North.This is the politics we are talking about .SE alone WILL NEVER EVER rule in Nigeria until the region aligns with North. Granted many IGBOS especially youths don't understand the Nigerian politics but are misusing their zeal in a race for an uncertainty.. As it is said in Yoruba land"The way yiur room is determines how yiu will sleep there..
igbos perfectly understand nigerian politics. But your type of polities is the worst type of politics anywhere in the world. Everything is totally fallen apart
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Onelove508: 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2023
madridguy:

Dis Obi way dm miss enh...
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by juman(m): 5:57pm On Mar 11, 2023
OsunOriginal:

So, NC won't rule Nigeria? Here is what I see.

2023 -2031 - The President-elec, Bola Ahmed Tinubu
2031- 2039 - North-East
2039 - 2047 - North-Central (a detribalized Igbo man will be VP)
2047 - 2055 - The tribalized igbo VP will be made president

In reality, there is no chance for the SE until 2047 - almost 24 years from now. Obi will be 90 years old by then grin grin grin grin grin

Are you God?
All our permutations may not be right.
In 2003 my prediction was atiku would be the president in 2007. Atiku was most popular politician in nigeria then.
But he lack knowledge to sustain his political power. He just keep contesting but with bad result.

Nobody thought tinubu will ever become president. But tinubu is consistent person. He is honest and dedicated politicians.
He was picked from nowhere by the northern governors to be the partys candidate. We should learn from this.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by 5starMan: 6:03pm On Mar 11, 2023
Any day an Igbo(Obi,Ngozi,and their likes) becomes the president, Nigeria will change for good.
Except Orji Uzor, Rochas and other political criminals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ijaw Villagers Present Governor James Ibori With Fish, Money (Throwback Photos) / Tinubu And Atiku At Their Polling Units (photos) / Dangi Flyover Construction In Kano: 4 Billion Naira Ongoing Project (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.