Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner (33864 Views)

If The Court Fails To Sack Tinubu, Then Tinubu Way Is The Way. / Babangida Aliyu: Peter Obi Should Wait Till 2027 Or 2031 / Omokri, Fayose Blasts Buhari As He Hands Over Flag To Governortorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Shollez(m): 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2023
Bastard Igbo
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by MuchAdo: 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2023
Buikechukwu35:
in other way kwara state has been cut off from south west to north central and stool of oba at ilorin taken by fulanis till eternity what your say on this afonja promax

Olod*! Kwara was NEVER south west. There is Oba in Ilorin. tongue
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by cejaypriesty(m): 2:28pm On Mar 11, 2023
MuchAdo:

Olod*! @bolded cheesy

Who is talking about lands here We know the facts. How many Igbos have C of Os

We are talking about you staying out of our politics! Yoruba obidients are the problem actually. But only Igbos can be scapegoats.

Rent a room to an Igbo man and he brings in 20 more people from the yeast... cheesy
How is that a problem?.. He works hard, pays the rent and not kidnapping and maiming farmers.All I see from you lot is mere jealousy .
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by atiku4President(m): 2:29pm On Mar 11, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

There is an unwritten Power rotation between North and South.
So why did Atiku win in your Osun State? Aren't your brothers aware of this unwritten 'power rotation' (sic)'?
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by nnamdi640: 2:29pm On Mar 11, 2023
madridguy:
The nearest year anyone from the SE can win the presidential election is 2039.
let wait and see
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by maticar: 2:29pm On Mar 11, 2023
MuchAdo:

How can it be?

Look, Yorubas may even have more lands in the yeast that Igbos do have Lagos.

Our banks, churches and accompanying businesses are well grounded in the yeast cheesy
but the other time you and your racist brothers said yoruba dont have any assets in east because we are not accomodators like yourself

why singing a different tone now
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by President2001(m): 2:30pm On Mar 11, 2023
Igbokwe is the most clue ibo man I ever seen, selling his region because of a plate of food
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Everfrank(m): 2:30pm On Mar 11, 2023
atiku4President:
How is North better than other parts of the country even with the long period they have clung to power?

It is not about where power goes, it's about how you transform the lives of people with it.

The last time I checked people in Katsina are not happier than those in Calabar or Enugu.
Until the Igbos purge themselves of the intense hatred and their better than thou attitude we won't trust them with power. You guys don't know how to play politics and you refuse to learn. Even the white man met us playing politics and governance unlike u.

5 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by MuchAdo: 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2023
maticar:

but the other time you and your racist brothers said yoruba dont have any assets in east because we are not accomodators like yourself

why singing a different tone now

They are not too informed. Those who know the facts know. cool
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by 77up(m): 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2023
RisenJoe:
Lol, imagine saying that power will not come to east as if that will benefit the ordinary man in the south East. North had handled power more than any other region in Nigeria but it's there that you will find many beggers and out of school children, infact they are ravaged by poverty.

Under a northerner, Nigeria became poverty capital of the world and the north is the poverty capital of nigeria, so Mr igbokwe should tell us the benefits of power coming to the East if not to massage the ego of few men here.
The bold is the common anthem now even on twitter😂 , seems una don give up that Obingo won? Power means nothing but you all are out for it, hypocrite.

Igbos na slave in Nigeria, forget all these "we are rich without power" shenanigans, hope you people achieve your Biafra nation, bitter truth !

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:32pm On Mar 11, 2023
chokekachy:

https://dailytrust.com/joe-igbokwe-tinubu-will-rule-till-2031-then-hand-over-to-a-northerner/

I'm a Yorùbá man, but I just want Ibos to know that this guy Igbokwe is a bastard.

I wonder if he has a home in his village, and how he manages to go home without village youths taking him to the shrine, tying him to a tree and flogging the sense back into his brains.....

Let anyone feel free to quote me and accuse me of being Ibo...

We will settle the quarrel in ìjìnlẹ̀ẹ Yorùbá which no one but a full-blooded Yorùbá can read or write.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Oscarhakx: 2:32pm On Mar 11, 2023
Tee2027:
Yea, well supported but I want Rtd Gen Marwa or Ribadu if it goes that way but it remain in the South I want Umahi or Soludo or Anyim or Kalu or Wike, imomulen or kachukwu or even E-money, any of these I will support 100% provided none of them join LP, any of them that join LP I will never support.
even when you support power going to south east, you still choose the worst of us. God! This country have tired me! Why do you guys like bad leaders? Are you guys happy seeing nigeria been a third world country? What went wrong? How? When? I don tire sef
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by autodevice(m): 2:32pm On Mar 11, 2023
Criminal talk
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Buikechukwu35(m): 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2023
MuchAdo:

Olod*! Kwara was NEVER south west. There is Oba in Ilorin. tongue
ilorin has an emir instead nf oba, oya what the name of oba of ilorin?
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by MuchAdo: 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2023
cejaypriesty:

How is that a problem?.. He works hard, pays the rent and not kidnapping and maiming farmers.All I see from you lot is mere jealousy .

Are 20 people supposed to live in one room How can that no be a problem
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by ultimateprof: 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2023
Even if you're stupid and senseless, you don't have to do it or to showcase your stupidity in the public.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by MuchAdo: 2:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
Buikechukwu35:
ilorin has an emir instead nf oba, oya what the name of oba of ilorin?

Both Oba and Emir are there. Google is your friend.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Buikechukwu35(m): 2:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
77up:
The bold is the common anthem now even on twitter😂 , seems una don give up that Obingo won? Power means nothing but you all are out for it, hypocrite.

Igbos na slave in Nigeria, forget all these "we are rich without power" shenanigans, hope you people achieve your Biafra nation, bitter truth !
only biafra can save any igboman and woman in nigeria you speak the bitter truth

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by atiku4President(m): 2:37pm On Mar 11, 2023
Everfrank:

Until the Igbos purge themselves of the intense hatred and their better than thou attitude we won't trust them with power. You guys don't know how to play politics and you refuse to learn. Even the white man met us playing politics and governance unlike u.

Is it not the same kind of politics that kept you where you are? Are you sure your life is better than mine? Are the streets of your village coloured in gold? You must be a joker. Continue your politics and let's see how you will run away from hunger. But don't 4get the same Igbos voted OBJ and Yaradua massively in 1999 and 2007 respectively when you were so blind to know the way to the polling unit. I can sew you don't even know anything about politics.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Femmyfamous4u(m): 2:38pm On Mar 11, 2023
atiku4President:

So why did Atiku win in your Osun State? Aren't your brothers aware of this unwritten 'power rotation' (sic)'?

Atiku won in pain state because of the governor. The governor felt of Tinubu wins, he might influence the court decision to upturn his election. He is going anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by atiku4President(m): 2:40pm On Mar 11, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

Atiku won in pain state because of the governor. The governor felt of Tinubu wins, he might influence the court decision to upturn his election. He is going anyway.

Then stop making noise cos there nothing written anywhere. Go back to school and learn history to think reasonably well
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Sammy5413(m): 2:41pm On Mar 11, 2023
I've seen his type and how they eventually ended!
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Backpedal: 2:41pm On Mar 11, 2023
Even if this is true

So fvcking what?

Will it remove 10 kobo from my bank balance?
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Buikechukwu35(m): 2:41pm On Mar 11, 2023
MuchAdo:

Both Oba and Emir are there. Google is your friend.
i expect you to google it and send me the name of the oba, Fulanis has succeed in unleashing there terror in somepart of ogun were some farmers paid fulani to cultivate in they farms upon all this igbo man is your problem,
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by ehis010(m): 2:43pm On Mar 11, 2023
madridguy:
E go shock you this year.... Just watch out.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by babydioku(f): 2:43pm On Mar 11, 2023
So much for campaigning for sanwolu.
How can you send a slowpoke to go and solicit votes for you?
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Abbeytoy(m): 2:43pm On Mar 11, 2023
madridguy:

It's coming back to yoruba again because they won't still want to play the game.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by MuchAdo: 2:43pm On Mar 11, 2023
Buikechukwu35:
i expect you to google it and send me the name of the oba, Fulanis has succeed in unleashing there terror in somepart of ogun were some farmers paid fulani to cultivate in they farms upon all this igbo man is your problem,

No time for rubbish.

Amotekun has restored sanity where Fulanis were misbehaving in the SW.

I have nothing against Igbos. Just stay out of our politics. Chikena! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by porthouse7(f): 2:43pm On Mar 11, 2023
kettykin:

Even this is too early ,make it 2400. It is easier for an Igbo man to win US presidency or the British prime Ministership than become the president of the type of failed country like Nigeria .

Today the Indians are having a tougher time not siding the western powers in their futile war against Ukraine but an Indian is the prime minister of Britain and Indians run the IT corporate world of united states.

Anyone thinking making an Igbo Nigerian president is doing igbos a favor is deluded
are u comparing indians to Igbo? How many Indians are in drugs or in jail in the countries u mentioned

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by gannod(m): 2:43pm On Mar 11, 2023
Laggafin:
Joe yorukwe.. I can assure you .. u will remain in Lagos till 2073 drinking drainages cool

grin grin grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by nedekid: 2:44pm On Mar 11, 2023
This charlatan again. undecided
Re: Joe Igbokwe: 2023-2031 For Tinubu, Then He Hands Over To A Northerner by Rebelutionary: 2:44pm On Mar 11, 2023
SmartPolician:
I thought this drainage cleaner would learn his lesson after some arsonists set his house in Nnewi ablaze.

I hope Sanwo-Olu gave him a duplex in Ikoyi because it seems he may not be coming back to his home state in a long time.
Nawao so some arsonists should be the one to teach him a "lesson" according to you. This is coming from a "Smart" fella. Hmm

Certan comments like yours sometimes betrays the fact that you and your likes revel in the evil perpetrated by "unknown gunmen" once it takes care of those people you see as "enemies".

The kind hate wey dey una bele ehn only God fit heal una but know this, whatever you and your likes sow, you will keep getting!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The State Of Nigeria Under President Buhari / Why El-rufai Is Angry With Tinubu: Nigerian Governors' Forum Chairmanship / Northern House Of Representatives Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.