Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,709 members, 7,813,341 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers (46319 Views)

Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi / Peter Obi: Call For My Arrest, Prosecution Baseless – Lai Mohammed / Don’t Be Agents Of Distraction, Soludo Replies S/east Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by Sunnyja: 7:39pm On Mar 11, 2023
Goodconcept78:
OBI THE LYING MACHINE

A BAD OMEN AND VISIONLESS MAN

HIS 8 YEARS BROUGHT NOTHING BUT MISERY TO ANAMBRA PEOPLE
Says someone from Osun!
Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by Luchitec(m): 7:40pm On Mar 11, 2023
Well said! Obi single-handedly re-branded APGA by winning the gubernatorial election in Anambra State, and performing well. What's going on with Prof. Soludo is disappointing, I really had high hopes for him. Indeed, arrogance is the surest path to a disaster.
system21:
If not for Peter obi APGA would have started and ended in 2003

1 Like

Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by mightyhaze: 7:40pm On Mar 11, 2023
blowjohn:

U people have started. This is exactly what happened in Edo state.

Just to spite oshiomhole, who performed well during his tenure, Edo people voted for obaseki.

In turn obaseki has taken Edo state backwards.
bad analogy.. obaseki performed better than oshomole eye service debt incurer

Use Bughari that you people brought in to spite a performing Jonathan out of hatred and ethnic sentiments.. now the country has been turned into a giant scorching crucible.

But then we all know that LP is a people's party .. e go perform . Shove up your watery opinion

1 Like

Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by ufotunang: 7:40pm On Mar 11, 2023
Hahahaha,. soludo is afraid....
Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by Saidfx(m): 7:41pm On Mar 11, 2023
humberjade:
Last last, nah the ordinary people go suffer am. You can't have a Governor in one and lawmakers in another, the State won't achieve a thing, e go be rancour all through. And that's how god fatherism begins, a 3rd term in Anambra through the back door.

You finally voted a Governor who seem to know his onions and knows about governance, nah una still wan use una hand dabaru him govt, interesting! grin

Very rough set of people. A governor fighting hard to stop erosion that is affecting 45% of the state, making it difficult to construct good lasting roads..very rough people
Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by Sunnyja: 7:43pm On Mar 11, 2023
blowjohn:

U people have started. This is exactly what happened in Edo state.

Just to spite oshiomhole, who performed well during his tenure, Edo people voted for obaseki.

In turn obaseki has taken Edo state backwards.
How you people stay in Bauchi state and tells us that Oshiomole brought development to Edo state is still a wonder am yet to understand.

4 Likes

Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by mightyhaze: 7:45pm On Mar 11, 2023
a4cube:
Is it not oshomole that brought Obaseki?
don't mind the stupe
Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by a4cube: 7:47pm On Mar 11, 2023
saysoo:
Am igbo and Anambarian. We need strong governance in Anambra and this will slow Soludo down.
I believe every law maker will go with him as far as he is doing the right thing. But he started threatening those that will not come from apga already with nzogbu nzogbu politics. He is the problem here not the yet to be opposition law makers.

1 Like

Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by olaztek(m): 7:50pm On Mar 11, 2023
Obi wants to destroy the one and only Apga=Ibo party.
Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by humberjade: 7:54pm On Mar 11, 2023
a4cube:
You don't care about governance outside ur domain bit you have been following Soludo since he became governor. Is soludo governing your domain?.

You don't need to know the apc candidate b4 you start supporting him. That is usually how you guys roll. The person supported by Ignos in Igboland is hated by outsiders vice versa. The same thing plays out in Yoruba land.

Soludo was a CBN Governor, and like him, I also follow brilliant minds like Okonjo-Iweala, and many others. The fact that I don't really care about politics outside my region doesn't mean I don't study current affairs. For example, I can atleast name at least 30 Governors in Nigeria and their political parties.

And what I mean is that, I am particularly worried about those whose governance affect me directly or indirectly, that does not mean I can't enter conversations about other regions or countries. Moreover, people from that part are so obsessed about happenings in Lagos in particular.

In Abia for example, they support Oti, and I feel he should be tried too, because I have read some interesting things about him. I don't follow politicians blindly.
Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by aimmoney9: 7:55pm On Mar 11, 2023
Truthshscrazy:
Nzogbu Nzogbu politricks grin
Emi lokan politics....... grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by MrAmaechi(m): 7:55pm On Mar 11, 2023
Let the people decide

Dreal1247:
He is now feeling the heat. Power has finally returned to the people. Fortunately, Obi is the man of the people. The rest is story. Mr millipede only folded up the body, but the person who stepped on it is jumping up and down in protest.
Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by okuta007: 7:55pm On Mar 11, 2023
Pityoobi:
The dangerous politics OBI is playing will eventually consume him.

and the dangerous bulaba Tulumbu is balabluing will soon blublublu Asinwajew 🤣
Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by JOemmy(m): 7:56pm On Mar 11, 2023
stanluiz:
Defeact to which party ?

Even labour party will not accept him. Do you know the shame it will bring to his name ? Let him stay in Apga and finish what he started.

Which shame didn't he also decamped from pdp? He should humble himself if he really wants to survive politically in the years to come.
Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by slowice(m): 7:58pm On Mar 11, 2023
Solu-ikpu cry me a river....we have officially declared you an urchin. We don't want urchins in the southeast so you can go be governor in atiku's bedroom 🤣🤣
Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by humberjade: 7:58pm On Mar 11, 2023
Saidfx:

Very rough set of people. A governor fighting hard to stop erosion that is affecting 45% of the state, making it difficult to construct good lasting roads..very rough people

Very strange set of people. But like I always say, every people deserve the kind of leader they get.
Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by redcliff: 7:59pm On Mar 11, 2023
Goodconcept78:
OBI THE LYING MACHINE

Are you a resident of Anambra?
Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 8:04pm On Mar 11, 2023
Is he begging or what?
We are still waiting for his epistle (part 2)

He's gradually lowering his voice

Funny thing is Obi doesn't even talk or respond to anybody. He just does his thing
Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by joyd200: 8:08pm On Mar 11, 2023
Lots of comments are unfair to Prof Soludo. The Prof was never against Obi's presidency. He only wrote a master piece which he said he did for "history" purpose that "Obi won't will the election".

As a professor of economics, he checked all variables put together(e.g., allaince, party affiliation, preparedness, rigging possibility) and come to conclusion that Obi can't win. It's like your lawyer advising you that you can't win a case giving the facts and evidence before him. That doesn't mean he's against your victory. Or again it's like a doctor telling you a drug won't work for you after carrying out due observation. That doesn't mean he's against your good health.

Now election is over, did Obi eventually win?, Even if he did, was he declared winner? The Prof was right afterall!!!
To crown it all, they even allow LP to rig Anambra for Obi. How can they justify him having the highest percent of votes (over 92%) in a state sitting Governor was certain he can't win. A state the president "declared" elected didnt even score 1% of votes casted.

Truth is cannot and would not have won that election.
Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by Bigshots001(m): 8:08pm On Mar 11, 2023
saysoo:
PO is playing a very divisive and dangerous politics. May be he likes blood.

Shut up that gutter you call mouth.😡
Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by Fearyourcreator: 8:09pm On Mar 11, 2023
BurialGround:
Lol, let Tinubu and his urchins that was hailing you come to your rescue.

We warned you but you allowed urchins to deceive you.
Una dey do una sef
Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by broadman20: 8:12pm On Mar 11, 2023
Goodconcept78:
OBI THE LYING MACHINE

Block head,

After 8 years and above he is still loved in his state.

But after 8 years and ahead your Drug kingpin is losing Lagos.

I don't know you and the devil who is better in telling lies.
Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by Goodconcept78: 8:14pm On Mar 11, 2023
broadman20:

Block head,

After 8 years and above he is still loved in his state.

But after 8 years and ahead your Drug kingpin is losing Lagos.

I don't know you and the devil who is better in telling lies.
Nnamdi Chife is more sensible than you and won't allow his love for his tribe man stop him from saying the truth at it is.

Learn from him. Obi was a monumental failure
Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by HNICEARTH: 8:14pm On Mar 11, 2023
Before the presidential election, you were attacking Obi while some folks were hailing you. Now it's time to dance, you better seek help from those guys hailing you
Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by Pityoobi: 8:14pm On Mar 11, 2023
siaco:

What is dangerous about him campaigning for those contesting on his party platform? Oh! He should campaign against his party right?
You will know after the election
Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by opeldavid: 8:14pm On Mar 11, 2023
colorsofrainbow:
Agbado urchins that were hailing Soludo left right center for attacking Obi have all abandoned him and disappeared grin grin

He alone is now feeling the heat. U never balance well,u dey attack Obi for Anambra of all places. Who be Ur papa? grin grin grin

Kikikikiki.........I just wonder oooooo...the guy called soludo is still trying to learn the meaning of politics, we will know who is the real godfather in Anambra soonest.
Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by Dikebuka: 8:16pm On Mar 11, 2023
joyd200:
Lots of comments are unfair to Prof Soludo. The Prof was never against Obi's presidency. He only wrote a master piece which he said he did for "history" purpose that "Obi won't will the election".

As a professor of economics, he checked all variables put together(e.g., allaince, party affiliation, preparedness, rigging possibility) and come to conclusion that Obi can't win. It's like your lawyer advising you that you can't win a case giving the facts and evidence before him. That doesn't mean he's against your victory. Or again it's like a doctor telling you a drug won't work for you after carrying out due observation. That doesn't mean he's against your good health.

Now election is over, did Obi eventually win?, Even if he did, was he declared winner? The Prof was right afterall!!!
To crown it all, they even allow LP to rig Anambra for Obi. How can they justify him having the highest percent of votes (over 92%) in a state sitting Governor was certain he can't win. A state the president "declared" elected didnt even score 1% of votes casted.

Truth is cannot and would not have won that election.

Soludo really insulted Igbo people by even going ahead to call our politics "nzogbu nzogbu".

The same politics that earned him CBN governor despite being a lecturer back then.

He needs to be dealt with so that he will understand reality.. People within and outside the state are very angry with him..

Person neba go mid-way into his first term, him done already the plan igbo presidency.

Do you know what is annoying...these was the man that people voted for to ensure Andy Uba and APC don't takeover the state
Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2023
floret23:
To be a professor in Nigeria is synonymous to mediocrity.

Osinbajo
Ben Ayade
Solido
Etc.
You forgot Mahmood?

1 Like

Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by madampresident(f): 8:20pm On Mar 11, 2023
If Soludo is smart let him decamp to LP, otherwise he is a gonner.
Re: ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers by Billmos: 8:25pm On Mar 11, 2023
EmeeNaka:Even though Assembly members were mostly PDP during Obi's days in office, He still performed well. That's why the people loves him.
Solution must work with opposition lawmakers to show us how better he is as a professor governor.

He perform well n was also impeached.maybe u igbos don't really understand politics once d house of assembly majority is opposition party with d executive,d executive may end up be fighting battle cos every idea of d executive,d house will thrawt it just to use it to unseat d gov.so if u guys need development in d state d gov party must be majority balance it with labour party for checkmating d executive. If u guys blindly follow peter obi he will lead u to a point at d end d masses of anambra will still suffer n feel d heat.now peter obi now dey play God but he can't play God to himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

We Are Not Useless – Nigerian Army Replies The Economist / Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s Family Is So Cute In New Photoshoot [see Photos] / Media Chat: The 14 Things Buhari Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.