Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,246 members, 7,829,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

I Urgently Need A Piece Of Advice That Might Decide My Future - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Urgently Need A Piece Of Advice That Might Decide My Future (2164 Views)

I Won't Take My Future Husband's Name Unless He's More Successful-Cynthia Lolo / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Urgently Need A Piece Of Advice That Might Decide My Future by Kingkyle1(m): 10:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
jagaban002:

Hope it's every month I go dey get the interest

Check branch on playstore

Monthly is 17%
Weekly is 12%

I have been using branch International for like 4years now.
Re: I Urgently Need A Piece Of Advice That Might Decide My Future by Gottiii: 12:29am On Mar 12, 2023
Kingkyle1:

Check branch on playstore

Monthly is 17%
Weekly is 12%

I have been using branch International for like 4years now.

How much did you deposit or should I say invest ?
Re: I Urgently Need A Piece Of Advice That Might Decide My Future by Kingkyle1(m): 1:29am On Mar 12, 2023
Gottiii:

How much did you deposit or should I say invest ?

Just 1m
Re: I Urgently Need A Piece Of Advice That Might Decide My Future by micholo123(m): 2:11am On Mar 12, 2023
Kingkyle1:

Just 1m
For weekly does it mean you get 12% weekly? and what's the minimum period before you can pullout your funds.
Re: I Urgently Need A Piece Of Advice That Might Decide My Future by pansophist(m): 2:27am On Mar 12, 2023
Why the US? come to Europe, it's better. In Europe, you have solved most of the problems you shall encounter in the US, such as free healthcare, free education, organic diversity, densely populated, no shooting problem, and far far less poverty and homelessness.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Urgently Need A Piece Of Advice That Might Decide My Future by pussyeater(m): 3:51am On Mar 12, 2023
nicerod:
What is the purpose of moving to America?

How did u get the 7m?

Which kind question be this? You won go rob am ni? Na advice he ask, not questioning

1 Like

Re: I Urgently Need A Piece Of Advice That Might Decide My Future by pussyeater(m): 4:45am On Mar 12, 2023
nicerod:

U will be asked this same question at the embassy.

Calm down, visa officer....
Re: I Urgently Need A Piece Of Advice That Might Decide My Future by Unrated900(m): 5:11am On Mar 12, 2023
Banilla:
People who haven't handled a million giving the op advice. Smh.

Some people might not have handled 7m before in their life
But might have the best ideas to turn your 7m to 70m
Iife is ups and down

2 Likes

Re: I Urgently Need A Piece Of Advice That Might Decide My Future by Unrated900(m): 5:16am On Mar 12, 2023
Freo:
I have at most 7m, and I'm planning on moving to the USA but also having doubts.. Please someone should give me a piece of advice on weather to stay here (Nigeria) and run a business or relocate to USA. I just do not want to make a move that I'll regret for the rest of my life undecided . This one that some people are saying they're suffering there while others are having a 250m projects..

If you are expert in autos business like i do.
Though i ant asking for your money, never in my life, am just given a piece of advice.
Their are some distress sales car that always comes around often and often.
Example a car of 2.3m
It might comes out as distress if owner is hooked at the rate of 1.5m
You can buy and re sell and make better funds...
Main while you have to be a genius in the business so u wont back to square one.
This has worked all times for me..

1 Like

Re: I Urgently Need A Piece Of Advice That Might Decide My Future by Kobojunkie: 5:20am On Mar 12, 2023
Freo:
I have at most 7m, and I'm planning on moving to the USA but also having doubts.. Please someone should give me a piece of advice on weather to stay here (Nigeria) and run a business or relocate to USA. I just do not want to make a move that I'll regret for the rest of my life undecided . This one that some people are saying they're suffering there while others are having a 250m projects..
If you don't already have a skill or a job offer, stay back in Nigeria and start a business instead with your 7m. Realize that there are millions of people who show up each year in the U.S. looking for greener pastures, and so the competition is steep. If you don't already have something working for you, you are likely to end up starting from the bottom up. undecided
Re: I Urgently Need A Piece Of Advice That Might Decide My Future by luvlyoracle(m): 6:10am On Mar 12, 2023
shaybebaby:
Go to America, do a data analysis course and pay your fees with the funds.

Data Analysts are very much in demand.

Pls help with the process of relocating

1 Like

Re: I Urgently Need A Piece Of Advice That Might Decide My Future by Kingkyle1(m): 7:56am On Mar 12, 2023
micholo123:

For weekly does it mean you get 12% weekly? and what's the minimum period before you can pullout your funds.

Branch is a bank.
You can do with your money as it pleases you. I am just elucidating the investment side for you. Just Google branch International on your phone. Last year down both the fixed and flexible investment used to be 20% per annum before the flexible was reduced to 15% then to 12 and fixed was 17% (Naija economic factors).
The good thing is that the Interest is in compounding basis.
Okay for basic understanding, 12% of 1m will give you the yearly dividend then divide by 52 weeks in a year, you'll know what to expect weekly but the value branch gives is usually higher than whatever you get because the interest is a compounding one.

Branch international is doing well now. You can now apply for your own Mastercard and it will be waybilled to your location like Opay. So it's better you either put the money in flexible or monthly fixed till you get inspiration of what you want to invest in. You don't even need to worry about charges. All branch transfer charge is #10.

Re: I Urgently Need A Piece Of Advice That Might Decide My Future by Johnholt909: 8:06am On Mar 12, 2023
Freo:
7m is less than 20k dollars. The money won’t be enough for you in the US unless you can get a scholarship.
Re: I Urgently Need A Piece Of Advice That Might Decide My Future by LittleBigDick(m): 8:37am On Mar 12, 2023
Forget about US and move to Brazil and start a business there
Re: I Urgently Need A Piece Of Advice That Might Decide My Future by daniel34840: 8:49am On Mar 12, 2023
1M1M...
Re: I Urgently Need A Piece Of Advice That Might Decide My Future by Incognito21: 9:44am On Mar 12, 2023
Unrated900:

If you are expert in autos business like i do.
Though i ant asking for your money, never in my life, am just given a piece of advice.
Their are some distress sales car that always comes around often and often.
Example a car of 2.3m
It might comes out as distress if owner is hooked at the rate of 1.5m
You can buy and re sell and make better funds...
Main while you have to be a genius in the business so u wont back to square one.
This has worked all times for me..

It worked for me too, though it later backfired when one of the car I bought in Lagos while delivering from Lagos to the east, got accident spent 700k to fix it, at the end sold it and lost alot in it.

Another thing that can give you money is Agro business, poultry and fish farm, or better still buy a land and forget it, I remember getting a land at 1m net, though I was forced to buy, cause I was considering the location under developed, Op do you know how much that 1m land is worth now? 15m so in space of 7yrs I made 14m by investing in land, my only regret was not buying two then. Though I didn’t have enough then, invest on landed properties, traveling abroad will only make you start from square one, don’t travel to USA, go to Australia. What ever you’ll do don’t invest in a business you have to pay for a shop.
Re: I Urgently Need A Piece Of Advice That Might Decide My Future by Gerrard59(m): 10:41am On Mar 12, 2023
Wawelexy:
7m might relocate you to the US, but you will have to start all over again by doing menial jobs over there .... Your 7m can set up a business here in Nigeria with good income... There's nothing like being your own boss...

I can help you with some lucrative business ideas with the range of capital you have, you will be handling transactions yourself, this is Void of scam... Thank me later after 6months...

LOL! What kind of business generates so much profits within six months? You people confuse revenues with profits. Because a business generates high revenues doesn't make it profitable. For a business to generate profit, it takes quite a while NOT six months. BTW, what is the potential interest rate you expect his investment to generate within six months?

Regarding the bold, it depends on the route he decides to take. Unless via tourist visa, which is hard to get these days, if he spends two to three million on GRE and TOEFL preparations, application fees, WES evaluation etc., he can get a fully funded admission or significant scholarship if it's an MBA (quality work experience matters here). Student visa is one of the best bet in migrating to the US. It depends on his undergraduate degree and grades. However, he should understand that US citizenship isn't too guaranteed even with a high paying job unless he goes the marriage route as quickly as possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Urgently Need A Piece Of Advice That Might Decide My Future by Unrated900(m): 10:46am On Mar 12, 2023
Incognito21:

It worked for me too, though it later backfired when one of the car I bought in Lagos while delivering from Lagos to the east, got accident spent 700k to fix it, at the end sold it and lost alot in it.

Another thing that can give you money is Agro business, poultry and fish farm, or better still buy a land and forget it, I remember getting a land at 1m net, though I was forced to buy, cause I was considering the location under developed, Op do you know how much that 1m land is worth now? 15m so in space of 7yrs I made 14m by investing in land, my only regret was not buying two then. Though I didn’t have enough then, invest on landed properties, traveling abroad will only make you start from square one, don’t travel to USA, go to Australia. What ever you’ll do don’t invest in a business you have to pay for a shop.

Though you got some point brother
But remmeber what works for you might not work for me, cos we no carry the same head come life..
Buying landed property really worth it
But to some extent broda, its a trash.those omo onile could be funny.
Instead of buying a land,he can buy a house,keep it and re sell.
They can snatch the land from you, re sell and still chase you away. Its vice versa.
Bro if i got some chance usa is a dream country ooooo
But this days now its super hard to get the visa.
Except you want to double crossed it in order to get it, its gonna cost you money, but its certain you gonna get it.
Re: I Urgently Need A Piece Of Advice That Might Decide My Future by Wawelexy(m): 10:48am On Mar 12, 2023
Gerrard59:

LOL! What kind of business generates so much profits within six months? You people confuse revenues with profits. Because a business generates high revenues doesn't make it profitable. For a business to generate profit, it takes quite a while NOT six months. BTW, what is the potential interest rate you expect his investment to generate within six months?

Regarding the bold, it depends on the route he decides to take. Unless via tourist visa, which is hard to get these days, if he spends two to three million on GRE and TOEFL preparations, application fees, WES evaluation etc., he can get a fully funded admission or significant scholarship if it's an MBA (quality work experience matters here). Student visa is one of the best bet in migrating to the US. It depends on his undergraduate degree and grades. However, he should understand that US citizenship isn't too guaranteed even with a high paying job unless he goes the marriage route as quickly as possible.

You can PM if you wish to know about the business... I tell you 6 months is good enough to start making reasonable profit.. so certain
Re: I Urgently Need A Piece Of Advice That Might Decide My Future by Unrated900(m): 10:50am On Mar 12, 2023
Lol this same branch that finished an uncle
Recently
He sold is corolla car to meet up branch
At the end its shows him that his own agent to approved his maturity date is dead.
Do u even knows the hazard in this branch,hell no.
You only knew the sweetness
And forgot the hazard
And this hazard can befall u anytime.
I better be looking at my money physically
Than investing in what i cannot see
Remember mmm was like this also
Let's be guided

quote author=Kingkyle1 post=121671309]

Branch is a bank.
You can do with your money as it pleases you. I am just elucidating the investment side for you. Just Google branch International on your phone. Last year down both the fixed and flexible investment used to be 20% per annum before the flexible was reduced to 15% then to 12 and fixed was 17% (Naija economic factors).
Okay for basic understanding, 12% of 1m will give you the yearly dividend then divide by 52 weeks in a year, you'll know what to expect weekly but the value branch gives is usually higher than whatever you get because the interest is a compounding one.

Branch international is doing well now. You can now apply for your own Mastercard and it will be waybilled to your location like Opay. So it's better you either put the money in flexible or monthly fixed till you get inspiration of what you want to invest in. You don't even need to worry about charges. All branch transfer charge is #10.
[/quote]
Re: I Urgently Need A Piece Of Advice That Might Decide My Future by Delightsome2023: 10:55am On Mar 12, 2023
advanceDNA:

How true.??..na bank investment i dey follow u talk ooo ..No be ponzi or all this funny investment oooo..

You dont even need to go to the bank....i did it on the mobile app....but u need to open account with FCMB ...... started since last year
premium tears loading later
Re: I Urgently Need A Piece Of Advice That Might Decide My Future by Sukkyy2010: 11:00am On Mar 12, 2023
Freo:

Ikr, I would love to be my own boss too but suddenly nothing seems to be moving forward in this country, I'd be very glad if you could help.
bro this country will work out, don't be deceived by with the fallacy of this greener pasture, 7m is enough to create a sustainable cash flow that will regenerate for a lifetime with a proper financial management. Take a deep breath and contemplate on the best way to utilize your money.
Re: I Urgently Need A Piece Of Advice That Might Decide My Future by Kingkyle1(m): 11:04am On Mar 12, 2023
Unrated900:
Lol this same branch that finished an uncle
Recently
He sold is corolla car to meet up branch
At the end its shows him that his own agent to approved his maturity date is dead.
Do u even knows the hazard in this branch,hell no.
You only knew the sweetness
And forgot the hazard
And this hazard can befall u anytime.
I better be looking at my money physically
Than investing in what i cannot see
Remember mmm was like this also
Let's be guided

quote author=Kingkyle1 post=121671309]

Branch is a bank.

Your write up is quite incoherent. Please go through it carefully and make necessary corrections.
My own is that I have been using branch for over 4 years now with no issues.
Your uncle might have taken a loan aside that, I don't see how Branch international would wreck someone.
Re: I Urgently Need A Piece Of Advice That Might Decide My Future by advanceDNA: 11:34am On Mar 12, 2023
Delightsome2023:
premium tears loading later

Tears for what....because of fixed deposit... abeg go sleep
Re: I Urgently Need A Piece Of Advice That Might Decide My Future by frozen70(f): 12:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
Freo:

If you have your way to go to USA pls do

There is no way you will regret it

1 Like

Re: I Urgently Need A Piece Of Advice That Might Decide My Future by Unrated900(m): 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2023
Seat down there...

quote author=Kingkyle1 post=121675445]

Your write up is quite incoherent. Please go through it carefully and make necessary corrections.
My own is that I have been using branch for over 4 years now with no issues.
Your uncle might have taken a loan aside that, I don't see how Branch international would wreck someone. [/quote]
Re: I Urgently Need A Piece Of Advice That Might Decide My Future by JoyIB(m): 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2023
I will advice you to use the money for business rather than travel to the countries you knw nothing regards
Re: I Urgently Need A Piece Of Advice That Might Decide My Future by Blupen(m): 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2023
Haymus007:
OP pls kindly assist me with some funds to get food stuffs this suffering is becoming unbearable, no amount is too small 0170686188 GTbank thanks.
No deh ask for help for nairaland nobody will help you in this platform na me deh tell you the harsh truth bro

1 Like

Re: I Urgently Need A Piece Of Advice That Might Decide My Future by JennaKravitz: 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2023
I believe that starting an online store is a great way to invest with minimal capital. However, managing an online store can be challenging, and that's where the Microsoft Power BI Salesforce Report Dashboard Template by https://windsor.ai/microsoft-power-bi-salesforce-report-dashboard-template/ comes in handy. This tool helps me keep track of my sales, inventory, and customer behavior, allowing me to make informed decisions and optimize my strategies. The customizable dashboards and reports make it easy to analyze data and identify areas for improvement.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Made The Law That Husband Must Be Older? / How Will U Feel Wen Some One Toils With Ur Heart / True Love Is Unbreakable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.