Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? (9242 Views)

Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? / 2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To / If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by adecz: 10:26am On Mar 12, 2023
I for be Pontius Pilate,

I for refuse to give Jesus to the
mob to administer jungle Justice
on the innocent ✝️man.. 😢

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:27am On Mar 12, 2023
Banilla:
Lol. grin

Maybe. He'll drop by for a visit after a while.... Jesus is God, isn't he? All merciful and compassionate. He couldn't stay mad at anyone, he'll definitely forgive Judas and all would be well again. grin

Seems like some Ponzi scheme... If they were Nigerians. Jesus gets in trouble with the authority, Judas snitches on him for a heft sum and after Jesus has resurrected, they spilt the cash. Then it's off to the next location. grin

Loooooooooooooooooooooooool @ they split the cash... Una two no serious, I don laugh tire for here
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Tony4000: 10:28am On Mar 12, 2023
Abraham
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by mylove4God(f): 10:29am On Mar 12, 2023
I would have like to be Susan or Esther.
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:30am On Mar 12, 2023
pocohantas:
Jezebel grin

Lol, funny... She was an old testament version of the contemporary Cleopatra, I believe

Loooool, wetin carry your mind go there sef... Nairaland no go kee person
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Jones4190(m): 10:31am On Mar 12, 2023
the Samaritan woman
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Jones4190(m): 10:32am On Mar 12, 2023
adecz:

I for be Pontius Pilate,

I for refuse to give Jesus to the
mob to administer jungle Justice
on the innocent ✝️man.. 😢
why do you think Jesus come to do? he come to die
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Franking: 10:33am On Mar 12, 2023
Thomas pro max.

1 Like

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by motionarena: 10:38am On Mar 12, 2023
Solomon.

Enough nacking
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by joyousmother2016: 10:42am On Mar 12, 2023
Job.. i've experienced more hardship than Job has ever. Even Job will bo1w for me.🤣
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Joyson: 10:43am On Mar 12, 2023
Elijah
I would be among the greatest prophets shocked
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by ARAGON22(m): 10:44am On Mar 12, 2023
rapheal5:
when ever you are buoyant buy ulsakit

Okay sir. Thank you 🙏

1 Like

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by damosky12(m): 10:47am On Mar 12, 2023
illicit:
Judas

I would have collected that money and fled

Judas probably thought the same. That's how the devil tricks people. Don't play into his hands...

Every criminal you've seen caught and tried had a perfect plan.

2 Likes

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by beejay85: 10:50am On Mar 12, 2023
Banilla:
grin

The truth is that Judas loved Jesus, how could he not? Even if he didn't, there was affection, respect. And he hurt him, so he killed himself. There's honestly no worse pain. I can't even stand disappointing my mother.

You couldn't betray someone you loved, not for all the gold in the world. You would be tempted, maybe you'll yield if you're really bad but afterwards your guilt would haunt you. Especially if you know the person didn't deserve it, worse if they trusted you.

That's Judas redeeming quality. He had a conscience and I'm sure you do too.
In addition,you won't be able to spend d money...u LL be isolated, traders won't sell you your desired good cos u LL be termed a betrayal...will be isolated like a COVID 19 patient...suicide will definitely won't be far fetch
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by bravehost4u(m): 10:51am On Mar 12, 2023
Honestly I would be being one of the Pharasees, If a disciple maybe Thomas
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:55am On Mar 12, 2023
mdokaba1:
If you were to live in the first century - in Jesus' days, which Bible character would you have being? given the circumstance.

Me: Thomas

Reason: Omo! Jesus did things (miracles) that defied logic, science, and human understanding.

So, it would have been only natural to question them - before believing lol grin grin🤔
me na David or Solomon oh, I too like Woman and I don't believe in using peace to settle matter.
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Federalis: 10:56am On Mar 12, 2023
Oga Solo
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by BigDawsNet: 10:58am On Mar 12, 2023
Then Simon Peter... for defending Jesus christ by cutting off the ear of Malchus, a servant of the high priest tho it was wrong but I felt is loyalty to the messiah
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by winner37(m): 11:01am On Mar 12, 2023
🏃
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Vijuchoco(f): 11:03am On Mar 12, 2023
Martha..

If old testament, Ziporrah (wife of Moses)

cheesy
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Subtle77: 11:08am On Mar 12, 2023
Esther
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Ofiadiegwu: 11:11am On Mar 12, 2023
John the beloved (brother to James son of Zebedee)

1 Like

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Juanmike(m): 11:13am On Mar 12, 2023
Barabas
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Legal001: 11:17am On Mar 12, 2023
Honestly, I would be the woman who kissed the feet of Jesus
She was truly of a broken and a contrite heart
Luck 7 vs 37
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by dcrested(m): 11:19am On Mar 12, 2023
Dismas the good thief. Who died on the right side of Jesus on the Cross.
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by JohnnA1: 11:23am On Mar 12, 2023
JOHN...
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by cryptoyardtop: 11:23am On Mar 12, 2023
[quote author=Aaronsrod post=121663556][/quote]

That's what they keep preaching but not God's plan. He never created anywhere for people to suffer for eternity. He never told Adam that if he ate the fruit, he would burn somewhere forever.
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by IbileIfe: 11:25am On Mar 12, 2023
John the beloved.
Brother of JESUS Christ.
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Rexxie234(m): 11:29am On Mar 12, 2023
Zaccheus, i must chop tax collection money grin
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Kyra1(f): 11:34am On Mar 12, 2023
Elijah
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by olaeffect(m): 11:35am On Mar 12, 2023
illicit:

It was meant to be

Yes, but it was not meant to be him in particular.

The devil always make use of the most willing hand (weakest link), don't be that hand🙏

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Christian To Open His Business Office On A Sunday Morning? / Grace Is Not Enough / Igbo Culture And The Prospects Of Islam In Eastern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.