Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? (9235 Views)

Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? / 2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To / If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by reddingtonblack: 12:39pm On Mar 12, 2023
pocohantas:
Jezebel grin

when God decides to vin ....

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Padipadi(m): 12:41pm On Mar 12, 2023
AntiChristian:
John the Baptist!

He was killed!

So humble! Never called himself God or son of God nor claimed divinity!
You made a senseless post.
Jesus that called Himself Son of God did so with authority from God.
If you don't believe Him, no wahala.
But do you know that Muhammad had questionable life? Would you like to open his yansh?
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by PythonPros: 12:42pm On Mar 12, 2023
CSTRR:

Solomon died more than a thousand years before Jesus was born.

But Jesus was his descendant
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by THEMORALMEN: 12:42pm On Mar 12, 2023
Judas iscariot.......

I love his character
He is dependable and accountable when it comes in monetary ventures.

He never betray the Lord as told.
He only collected fee from the mob so that they will get a chance to be with the Lord.
One on one.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by DUKEOFIBADAN: 12:49pm On Mar 12, 2023
Judas

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Johel(m): 12:53pm On Mar 12, 2023
mdokaba1:
If you were to live in the first century - in Jesus' days, which Bible character would you have being? given the circumstance.

Me: Thomas

Reason: Omo! Jesus did things (miracles) that defied logic, science, and human understanding.

So, it would have been only natural to question them - before believing lol grin grin🤔

I would have been Joel.
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by LadyExcellency: 12:55pm On Mar 12, 2023
Thomas, the scientist. Trust but verify.

1 Like

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by folake4u(f): 1:04pm On Mar 12, 2023
Queen Esther.

3 Likes

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by phorget(m): 1:06pm On Mar 12, 2023
illicit:
Judas

I would have collected that money and fled

Japa things... grin

1 Like

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by phorget(m): 1:11pm On Mar 12, 2023
Me I would have loved to be James the son of Zebedee. That niggar was always sucking up to Jesus for updates.

1 Like

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by fitinwell: 1:14pm On Mar 12, 2023
mdokaba1:
If you were to live in the first century - in Jesus' days, which Bible character would you have being? given the circumstance.

Me: Thomas

Reason: Omo! Jesus did things (miracles) that defied logic, science, and human understanding.

So, it would have been only natural to question them - before believing lol grin grin🤔

Joseph With Virgin sidechicks

1 Like

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by phorget(m): 1:14pm On Mar 12, 2023
TGreatGatsby:
I like to see myself as King David. Still have some people stil refer to me informally as David.

King David ever gracious God humble him by telling him he won’t build the temple but e made sure to leave a sufficient stock of stuff to build it.🙏👑💪🏽🫵🏽☀️🌝

The way Obi left enough savings for his state but unfortunately they never appreciated him... undecided
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by OkCornel(m): 1:29pm On Mar 12, 2023
Either I’m Prophet Agabus or John the beloved.
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Omolomo4eva(m): 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
David,I'm a good guy but I love girls[center][/center]
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by faceLAGOS: 1:31pm On Mar 12, 2023
Sákéwù (Zaccheus)

Or

Pétérù (Peter)
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Akpacha(m): 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
The good thief.
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by naniawini(f): 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2023
Mary Magdalen
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Billionaire2: 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
The rich man , who never went back when he was told to sell all his properties and give to people .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Osariemen12: 1:51pm On Mar 12, 2023
Judas.

My love for that guy knows no bounds. He's an entrepreneur who utilizes every opportunity to make money.

He's the Jeff Bezos of his time.
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Aaronsrod: 2:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
cryptoyardtop:

That's what they keep preaching but not God's plan. He never created anywhere for people to suffer for eternity. He never told Adam that if he ate the fruit, he would burn somewhere forever.

Lies from the pit of hell!

Who is the creator of Hell and Hellfire?
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by okrikaboi: 2:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
Banilla:
grin

The truth is that Judas loved Jesus, how could he not? Even if he didn't, there was affection, respect. And he hurt him, so he killed himself. There's honestly no worse pain. I can't even stand disappointing my mother.

You couldn't betray someone you loved, not for all the gold in the world. You would be tempted, maybe you'll yield if you're really bad but afterwards your guilt would haunt you. Especially if you know the person didn't deserve it, worse if they trusted you.

That's Judas redeeming quality. He had a conscience and I'm sure you do too.
I don't think Judas knew Jesus would be killed, I mean he has seen how powerful Jesus was and thought Jesus would perform a miracle while he enjoys free money. The fact that Jesus was tortured and killed broke his spirit because he realized he sold his soul.

1 Like

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Imstrong2(m): 2:06pm On Mar 12, 2023
I don't get this character part you think the bible is some kind of story book? I think the op is ignorant and may God forgive him
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Divoc19(f): 2:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
Queen of Babylon
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esther
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Donshemzy1234: 2:29pm On Mar 12, 2023
Elijah so I can be able to do anything without being checked
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Slymontee: 2:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
John the beloved

You can trust me to be there for you and your family e.g Virgin Mary, when you need me the most, even at the foot of the cross.
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by aimmoney9: 2:40pm On Mar 12, 2023
Angel Michael........ grin grin grin grin grin

I will so smight buhari, Tinubu, BAT (just Incase Tinubu and BAT are not the same persons) , the whole old and new politicians that have put Nigeria in a bad way, those that stole our common wealth, those that support evil, and those that are evil........ grin grin grin grin grin

NB: The smighting will be done multiple times........ grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Goalnaldo(m): 2:50pm On Mar 12, 2023
Banilla:
Lol. grin

Maybe. He'll drop by for a visit after a while.... Jesus is God, isn't he? All merciful and compassionate. He couldn't stay mad at anyone, he'll definitely forgive Judas and all would be well again. grin

Seems like some Ponzi scheme... If they were Nigerians. Jesus gets in trouble with the authority, Judas snitches on him for a heft sum and after Jesus has resurrected, they spilt the cash. Then it's off to the next location. grin
lol, are you a lady? Your sense of humor/imagination is something else.
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by judedwriter(m): 3:04pm On Mar 12, 2023
Totilopussylick:
David, the slayer of Goliath

Yes, but David also fled from his son.
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Totilopussylick(m): 3:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
Really.

To which country
judedwriter:

Yes, but David also fled from his son.
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Goalnaldo(m): 3:09pm On Mar 12, 2023
CSTRR:

Job did not live in Jesus time.
Job probably lived even before abraham.

Infact, we in 2023 are closer to jesus time on earth , than Jesus time was closer to Job's time.
you may be right. Im listening to joshua selmans message and he said if the bible was arranged chronologically that the book of job would be between genesis and exodus.
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by judedwriter(m): 3:11pm On Mar 12, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Really.

To which country

Read 2 Samuel. David fled for his safety.

Absalom plotted a coup against David his father and almost succeeded in killing him.

That's shows you life is full of ups and downs. Blessings, trials and tests.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ailing Sonny Okosun Seeks Help In India / Robert Powell Said I Am Not Jesus Christ But Just An Actor. / Ibadur-rahman - The Servants Of Allah, Most Merciful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.