Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? (9240 Views)

Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? / 2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To / If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Salemacad: 11:40am On Mar 12, 2023
David the beloved of God
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Almiron: 11:40am On Mar 12, 2023
King Solomon
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Nazgul: 11:42am On Mar 12, 2023
Banilla:
grin

The truth is that Judas loved Jesus, how could he not? Even if he didn't, there was affection, respect. And he hurt him, so he killed himself. There's honestly no worse pain. I can't even stand disappointing my mother.

You couldn't betray someone you loved, not for all the gold in the world. You would be tempted, maybe you'll yield if you're really bad but afterwards your guilt would haunt you. Especially if you know the person didn't deserve it, worse if they trusted you.

That's Judas redeeming quality. He had a conscience and I'm sure you do too.
Judas never believed that Jesus could be killed by ordinary men. He witnessed all the miracles Jesus did, he saw him bring back dead people back to life, he saw him calm a storm, feed 5 thousand people, cure mad people...so he felt it was impossible for him to die.

Judas was a thief, he loved money and when he became aware that the authorities wanted his master, he decided to make a fortune from it. His intention was to scam the high priest and the scribes, by collecting their money, then Jesus would do whatever he needs to do to save himself.

Unfortunately, Jesus willingly submitted himself to be executed. This was why he became extremely sober reality dawned on him that Jesus was actually going to die.

When he couldn't bear it anymore, he hung himself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by adecz: 11:43am On Mar 12, 2023
Jones4190:

why do you think Jesus come to do? he come to die

So why una dey spoil
Judas nameβ“πŸ˜

I hope you will name your child
Judas, since he came to fulfill an
important role.
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by saintkel(m): 11:43am On Mar 12, 2023
Banilla:
grin

The truth is that Judas loved Jesus, how could he not? Even if he didn't, there was affection, respect. And he hurt him, so he killed himself. There's honestly no worse pain. I can't even stand disappointing my mother.

You couldn't betray someone you loved, not for all the gold in the world. You would be tempted, maybe you'll yield if you're really bad but afterwards your guilt would haunt you. Especially if you know the person didn't deserve it, worse if they trusted you.

That's Judas redeeming quality. He had a conscience and I'm sure you do too.
if I were God, Judas should make heaven....u see our 9ja politicians, none of them have conscience
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by TGreatGatsby: 11:43am On Mar 12, 2023
I like to see myself as King David. Still have some people stil refer to me informally as David.

King David ever gracious God humble him by telling him he won’t build the temple but e made sure to leave a sufficient stock of stuff to build it.πŸ™πŸ‘‘πŸ’ͺπŸ½πŸ«΅πŸ½β˜€οΈπŸŒ
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by BabaCommander: 11:47am On Mar 12, 2023
John the beloved
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by muyico(m): 11:48am On Mar 12, 2023
Joshua the questionaire and talkative
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by oluwagbenga98327: 11:49am On Mar 12, 2023
Jezebel Jezebel ...
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by BabaCommander: 11:49am On Mar 12, 2023
TGreatGatsby:
I like to see myself as King David. Still have some people stil refer to me informally as David.

King David ever gracious God humble him by telling him he won’t build the temple but e made sure to leave a sufficient stock of stuff to build it.πŸ™πŸ‘‘πŸ’ͺπŸ½πŸ«΅πŸ½β˜€οΈπŸŒ
David did not live during the time Christ walked the earth.
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Neckpresser101: 11:50am On Mar 12, 2023
Tinubu urchins would have been the Pharisees who doesn't want the structures of oppression to stop grin

I would been Simon of Cyrene

2 Likes

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by PythonPros: 11:51am On Mar 12, 2023
Solomon... Being wealthy beyond my wildest dreams and admired globally for my rare wisdom is definitely the life to aspire to

1 Like

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by breathcutter(m): 11:54am On Mar 12, 2023
Thomas I swear, I'd doubt everything and look at him like a juju man, shuo
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by 23Ju: 11:56am On Mar 12, 2023
Elijah
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by sucess001(m): 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2023
Samson o....

Yansh no let me rest cry
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by hardbody: 12:04pm On Mar 12, 2023
mdokaba1:
If you were to live in the first century - in Jesus' days, which Bible character would you have being? given the circumstance.

Me: Thomas

Reason: Omo! Jesus did things (miracles) that defied logic, science, and human understanding.

So, it would have been only natural to question them - before believing lol grin grinπŸ€”

Solomon. That way I would have had 1000 women under my control.
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by CSTRR: 12:09pm On Mar 12, 2023
illicit:

Jesus didn't die

Did he

If I was Judas, after a few weeks and some bottles of wine on a cozy island, he will feel mush better
Do you know what it means to betray the son of God?''

The universal weight on his shoulders after the act??

Angels and demons would have tormented him to the point of suicide.
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by CSTRR: 12:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
PythonPros:
Solomon... Being wealthy beyond my wildest dreams and admired globally for my rare wisdom is definitely the life to aspire to
Solomon died more than a thousand years before Jesus was born.
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by CSTRR: 12:15pm On Mar 12, 2023
joyousmother2016:
Job.. i've experienced more hardship than Job has ever. Even Job will bo1w for me.🀣
Job did not live in Jesus time.
Job probably lived even before abraham.

Infact, we in 2023 are closer to jesus time on earth , than Jesus time was closer to Job's time.
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by anyilalaz: 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
Mathew
Don't ask me why!
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Thomasankara(m): 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
grin ;Dchai [/color]so u be rugged gal[color=#770077]
pocohantas:
Jezebel grin
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Thomasankara(m): 12:17pm On Mar 12, 2023
[/color]Thomas[color=#770077]
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Abbeytoy(m): 12:17pm On Mar 12, 2023
Why can't be Jesus gan gan?
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by EnterpriseMan: 12:19pm On Mar 12, 2023
Judas
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by BabbanBura(m): 12:19pm On Mar 12, 2023
pocohantas:
Jezebel grin

Ofcourse!
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by harsysky(m): 12:22pm On Mar 12, 2023
obi nwannem
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by BabbanBura(m): 12:22pm On Mar 12, 2023
siofra:
Queen Vashti or Queen Jezebel

It is what you really are nah!!!
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Jones4190(m): 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2023
adecz:

So why una dey spoil
Judas nameβ“πŸ˜

I hope you will name your child
Judas, since he came to fulfill an
important role.
I'm not among people the spoiled Judas name, it was destiny for Judas to betrayed Jesus
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by phemmyfour: 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2023
mdokaba1:
If you were to live in the first century - in Jesus' days, which Bible character would you have being? given the circumstance.

Me: Thomas

Reason: Omo! Jesus did things (miracles) that defied logic, science, and human understanding.

So, it would have been only natural to question them - before believing lol grin grinπŸ€”
Mary Magdalene
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by remsonik(f): 12:31pm On Mar 12, 2023
Mary the mother of Jesus
Mary magdalene
Joanna
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Ravenglass: 12:32pm On Mar 12, 2023
Generalwoodz:
Nebuchadnezzar I would say but then nigga lived in times, places and did his own shit before Messiah. I would like Lazarus! Boy!

The imagination of walking on Earth's green again; breathing oxygen once more, speaking words is utter ethereal, all round supernatural and extraordinary.

When my debtors wrongly taught I was gone for good Jesus, in his lovingly kindness did what made the whole nation gape their mouths and Marvel.

The very thought of being there and back again and then going back once more to sit right at God's hands while the heavenly elders beckoned was graceful.

I remember when one rich guy whom was in the Hades and hell bound, given he was filthy rich during his sojourn on Earth's begged water for he was thirsty... Even a finger dipped in water was enough for his dried and parchy throat but I strongly refused.

The look from Father Abraham made me say no! Sorry bro. I'll pour you a cup. Maybe Next time. But try and lend me money if I come around again o

I love Lazarus. He was a beggar who hustled and searched for a morsel and ate crumbs at the Rich man's gate... I'm not sure if I am impressed here. But what's more intriguing and gives the chills: for four days OG was entombed while his folks and whole of Bethany mourned his passing.

The moral: when you think God is doing nothing given your present situation do not despair for he's around cooking for you. Cooking meals that you couldn't finish.

Happy 🌞

Nice composition. I'm enthralled.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by perpeling22(f): 12:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
Cypress042:
Puntus pilate

I have washed my hands off Nigerian politics just the way puntus washed his hands off the death of christ.

Someone that is sad, after reading some response from this nairaland forum, will just laugh his sorrow away.

Though I dey behind youoooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Will Of God Vs My Will / English Meaning Of This Transliteration / Is It Right For A Christian To Open His Business Office On A Sunday Morning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.