Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? (9225 Views)

Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? / 2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To / If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Totilopussylick(m): 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2023
Tinubu is next to fee from Nigeria without his stolen certificate
judedwriter:

Read 2 Samuel. David fled for his safety.

Absalom plotted a coup against David his father and almost succeeded in killing him.

That's shows you life is full of ups and downs. Blessings, trials and tests.
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by judedwriter(m): 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Tinubu is next to fee from Nigeria without his stolen certificate

😁
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Christian07(m): 3:39pm On Mar 12, 2023
King Solomon

Wisdom and understanding
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by QQIA: 3:45pm On Mar 12, 2023
illicit:
Judas

I would have collected that money and fled
You forgot to mention that as Judas in the modern day... you will drink sniper grin
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by QQIA: 3:50pm On Mar 12, 2023
pocohantas:
Jezebel grin

You are correct 😎

Poco baby. Let me remind you if this saying... "No matter the weight of an ELEPHANT, it can never cause an earthquake" grin grin grin
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2023
mdokaba1:
If you were to live in the first century - in Jesus' days, which Bible character would you have being? given the circumstance.

Me: Thomas

Reason: Omo! Jesus did things (miracles) that defied logic, science, and human understanding.

So, it would have been only natural to question them - before believing lol grin grinπŸ€”

I knew all were fake. Yet, I would have loved to be the Devil cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Adaisback(f): 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2023
Either Mary or Martha the one that loves to listen to Jesus stories. I love stories eh!

1 Like

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by achimendy(m): 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
mdokaba1:
If you were to live in the first century - in Jesus' days, which Bible character would you have being? given the circumstance.

Reason: Omo! Jesus did things (miracles) that defied logic, science, and human understanding.

So, it would have been only natural to question them - before believing lol grin grinπŸ€”

Me Joseph .

That's why I gave myself that name. It inspires me a lot.
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Emmanuella00(f): 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2023
Peter!
Because I would deny this my fatherland 4 times
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Segzy19: 7:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
The thief that made heaven with Jesus on the cross

2 Likes

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by HITsquad: 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
illicit:
Judas

I would have collected that money and fled
Are you Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by illicit(m): 7:32pm On Mar 12, 2023
HITsquad:
Are you Igbo?

No

It doesnt matter
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by golamike: 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2023
Timothy!

I would have loved to be mentored by Apostle Paul. I'd have been a very good mentee I believe.
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Danisaint112(m): 9:37pm On Mar 12, 2023
John the beloved. Man represented what God wanted.

β€” The man who avoided temptation of women and the thought of it like a plaque.

β€” The disciple that witness significant events during the first coming of Jesus on Earth.

β€” The man who Jesus entrusted his mother to.

β€” The man who layed at the cross till the Messiah passed away.

β€” The man who God revealed clearly the second coming to and the writer of the book of Revelation

β€” The youngest and the only disciple that died a natural death (he did not die from boiling oil).

John is my favourite...

1 Like

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Spandau: 10:56pm On Mar 12, 2023
mdokaba1:

What kind of dumb question is this?
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Dosoq(f): 12:09am On Mar 13, 2023
Rahab.

Rahab was redeemed from prostitution to become the ancestress not only of David the king but of Jesus the Messiah (Ruth 4:18-22; Matt 1:3-16). God's ability to redeem our past and grace our future exceeds our imagination.

At least,she ended well
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by AntiChristian: 8:46am On Mar 13, 2023
Padipadi:

You made a senseless post.
Jesus that called Himself Son of God did so with authority from God.
If you don't believe Him, no wahala.
But do you know that Muhammad had questionable life? Would you like to open his yansh?

Almost Every Biblical Character has a questionable life in Christianity!

Adam sinned by eating apple!
Noah became drunk and started cursing!
Abraham married his slave after Sarah!
Lot slept with his two daughters!
David killed Uriah and covet/took his wife.
Moses and Joshua killed many on the command of God!
And many more!

But this is not the context of the thread!
My post are sensible only to those who have sense!
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by michresakidjo(m): 11:08am On Mar 13, 2023
Boarnerges ''Sons of thunder"; John and James. These guys were extraordinary men. It is interesting to know that they with Peter were the inner circle disciples of the Lord Jesus Christ. They were with him along side Peter on the Mount where Jesus transfigured.

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯⚑⚑⚑Boarnerges
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Padipadi(m): 11:25am On Mar 13, 2023
AntiChristian:

Almost Every Biblical Character has a questionable life in Christianity!

Adam sinned by eating apple!
Noah became drunk and started cursing!
Abraham married his slave after Sarah!
Lot slept with his two daughters!
David killed Uriah and covet/took his wife.
Moses and Joshua killed many on the command of God!
And many more!

But this is not the context of the thread!
My post are sensible only to those who have sense!
Those biblical characters no exist for Koran?
You see one of the deficiency you ll get for speaking trash against Christianity is that you ll end up receiving the trash by yourself on your bed.
When you know none is perfect, why do you and other jihadists exonerate Mahomet as if he's not faulty. And you all denigrate other respected personnel from other religions. Meaning those from your side are good. Those from others no good. Na madness be that. The world is now wise.
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 10:02am On Mar 19, 2023
Adaisback:
Either Mary or Martha the one that loves to listen to Jesus stories. I love stories eh!
I love having sex with you
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Adaisback(f): 11:38am On Mar 21, 2023
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
I love having sex with you
onye ara grin
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
John Mark

Despite the fact that Paul thought he is not strong enough; despite his weakness; rejection.
He was able to still do something profitable by writing the book of Mark with through Peter Mentorship.

Just like people thought,I do not fasting and pray enough,I am slow and all that.
I still believe I, Emmanuel will be a great Tool in Hand of God
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? by ajdajddlek123: 2:16am On Apr 04, 2023
I came here because my friends recommended me how good this article is. There is priceless information that I have found. I will also recommend μ•ˆμ „λ†€μ΄ν„° to my relationship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is Backsliding? And How Can A Person Recover? / Crossover 2016 Prayer Point And Scriptures / Robert Powell Said I Am Not Jesus Christ But Just An Actor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.