Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Kano Senator Barau Meets 70 Lawmakers Over Senate Presidency Race - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Senator Barau Meets 70 Lawmakers Over Senate Presidency Race (34115 Views)

APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding / Peter Obi At Senator Barauโ€™s Sonโ€™s Wedding: Sign Of United Nigeria โ€“ Akpabio / Senator Barau Jibrin Son To Marry Aliyu Sani Madaki's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Senator Barau Meets 70 Lawmakers Over Senate Presidency Race by Believeintruth: 6:55am On Mar 12, 2023
Mubiola360:
in as much as there is need for inclusiveness and balancing carrying all geopolitical areas along, the south east most of the time are their own problem. You can't eat your cake and have it. What was South East contribution towards the emergence of the in coming President? Little but no support at all but hate hate hate. Confrontation all the time. For political sake, there is need to dilute the confrontation with collaboration and compromise once in a while . The South East really have a lot to do regarding Nigerian Politics and I really do feel for them. I hope the can consider the SP for SE but Akpabio is a nice contender and also fit for the job considering his support, experience and capacity.

It is about equity if you keep alienating them based on their contribution you will still instigate more strife. The earlier you stop this the better for Nigeria.
Re: Kano Senator Barau Meets 70 Lawmakers Over Senate Presidency Race by Believeintruth: 6:57am On Mar 12, 2023
CoolAmbience:

I am from the Southeast, but if I were Tinubu, I won't give it to them.

Give Southeast Senate Presidency for what? Politics is a game of stake and contributions.

You lie you are not from South east
Re: Kano Senator Barau Meets 70 Lawmakers Over Senate Presidency Race by Believeintruth: 6:58am On Mar 12, 2023
pandax:

As a SE'ner I support your assertion

Rubbish
Re: Kano Senator Barau Meets 70 Lawmakers Over Senate Presidency Race by Believeintruth: 7:00am On Mar 12, 2023
77up:
Bro , you think giving those hateful people senate President will make them happy, they are unhappy people, even if Obi won that president election, their souls are designed to just hate.

I support SP to SS Akpabio๐Ÿ˜Ž

You don't have sense. You are so dense in thinking.
Re: Kano Senator Barau Meets 70 Lawmakers Over Senate Presidency Race by Believeintruth: 7:00am On Mar 12, 2023
Pityoobi:
Una dey craze. After practicing politics of bitterness against the South West and the Northโ€ฆ you want to profit from other peopleโ€™s sweat, na God go punish all of una. Go and meet you Peter Obi for senate presidency.

You don't have sense
Re: Kano Senator Barau Meets 70 Lawmakers Over Senate Presidency Race by Believeintruth: 7:01am On Mar 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Smh. You have not learnt anything. It is looking more like waste of time educating you that you made your democratic choice and you will live with it. Nigeria moves on. You have elected new set of Abuja landlords who will return in 2027 to win in SE again and life continues.

All your social media insults and curses move no needle.

You really think others are stupid when you were mocking their leaders? You just realized you do not have the numbers?smh.
Democracy is a numbers game! You can keep insulting o, ko kan aye.

You are still talking rubbish
Re: Kano Senator Barau Meets 70 Lawmakers Over Senate Presidency Race by Believeintruth: 7:02am On Mar 12, 2023
FisifunKododada:

Reward SE for what? You can't reward bad behavior, you will only anger those who work hard to make the victory possible. Any region that does not contribute at least 25% does not deserve any position in the legislature.

People who play politics of bitterness must be politically punished otherwise they will never change their stupid politic ways.

And giving SE any of these positions is NOT gonna even make them change their behavior. It will only make them feel entitled and will still not vote for APC in 2027.

Keep instigating rebellion with this statement from you. It must go to SE in the spirit of fairness. Haters and idiots like you can go and die.
Re: Kano Senator Barau Meets 70 Lawmakers Over Senate Presidency Race by Believeintruth: 7:03am On Mar 12, 2023
Ballmer:
Pls I respect you so much but if you repeat that SE should be giving any meaningful post by the APC that is the day my respect ends for you completely.

Such foolish concession is how Marculay gifted NCNC to Azikwe, we all know how that ended than God for Awolowo. Now it is an ipob miscreant with an Igbo wife actualizing Igbo agrnda on the Yoruba in same Lagos.

SE contributed nothing meaningful to the APC n should not receive anything meaningful from it. All positions to the South should go to the South South so the APC can grow bigger n beta in preparation for the next election.

Igbo should be secluded n neglected for the hate they have cinstitently shown to the APC
What does APC have to show for the 2nd Niger bridge, Onyeama foreign affairs minister Ngige labour, Kalu chief whip etc

You are an idiot. SE must get senate president go and die
Re: Kano Senator Barau Meets 70 Lawmakers Over Senate Presidency Race by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:07am On Mar 12, 2023
You're referring to your Dad not me
Believeintruth:

You don't have sense
Re: Kano Senator Barau Meets 70 Lawmakers Over Senate Presidency Race by edungene7: 7:10am On Mar 12, 2023
Muslim Muslim everywhere Nigeria will soon become Islamic republic of bokoharam but before then the southeast should be excluded we have no contract with the fulanis they should enjoy with their host
Re: Kano Senator Barau Meets 70 Lawmakers Over Senate Presidency Race by Believeintruth: 7:10am On Mar 12, 2023
Ikpaitid:
If you were a Nigerian president would you allow an IPOB man to be Senate President?
God forbid bad thing,the Yeeeeeebos deserve nothing in Nigeria and they are getting nothing. Continue playing politics of stupidity.

You don't have sense
Re: Kano Senator Barau Meets 70 Lawmakers Over Senate Presidency Race by Believeintruth: 7:13am On Mar 12, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
l am referring to my Dad not you

OK I understand
Re: Kano Senator Barau Meets 70 Lawmakers Over Senate Presidency Race by Sedonxavi: 7:15am On Mar 12, 2023
seunmsg:
We canโ€™t have a Muslim Muslim president and vice president and still have a Muslim senate president.

Some of these politicians must learn to be considerate and accommodating. This is the time to make all necessary concession in the overall interest of peace, unity, stability and national cohesion. We should all support the SE for senate president. Thatโ€™s the best way to start the healing process.
Go sit down dude. Politics is a game of number and since your Pandora failed you wanted to start talking about religion again. Stop the senator not to elect a Muslim Senate President if you can
Re: Kano Senator Barau Meets 70 Lawmakers Over Senate Presidency Race by Mubiola360: 7:22am On Mar 12, 2023
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

How do you think Nigeria will ever work? If you believe it then you are lying to yourself! As far as there is injustice, hatred and suppression against a set of people bro, you know that that Organizatio is bound to disruption. May be you are still in teen age but the major reason why even the Yurobas are afraid of Igbo president is because of the atrocity committed against the Igbos before, during and after the civil war. They are afraid of pay back. Read about the Nigerian civil war then you will understand why El Rufia vowed that they north are ready to go to war in stead of an Igbo man become a president. You think a mere calling of people zoo and animals is the reason, ask yourself Wat about the Fulanis that have been killing people in every region since 2015? Is calling people a animals in the zoo more dangerous than killing /butchering people in hundreds?
A lot of conspiracy theory surrounding the issue of Nigeria as a Nation since 1914 to this present date. The three major tribe in one way or the other has their merit and demerit towards the growth and also the problems facing us as an entity. As a student of history that you are, I know you know but let me remind you, one of the genesis of the ethnicity problem emanated from the so called Military coup which was led by an Igbo man and the injustice involved.
We all know how the Hausa/Fulani cherish, adore and take their leaders of high esteem with great respect which also contributed to the success of indirect rule in the North. How could you expect Chukwuma kaduna nzeogwu to execute Ahmad Bello and left out Nnamdi Azikiwe and expect them to forget . It's still very much fresh in their memory.
Same group of people of which majority are agitating for (Biafra) with utmost seriousness coupled with the confrontation body language towards other ethnic group,same group want to occupy the topmost position of government, can such group really trusted

Untill you change your political orientation before that will happen.
Re: Kano Senator Barau Meets 70 Lawmakers Over Senate Presidency Race by nisai: 7:27am On Mar 12, 2023
Beremx:
na lie o!! All of them must be muslims. From president to deputy speaker of HOA. Infact all the legislators who are christians should convert to Islam.

I love it that way ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃWhy?
Re: Kano Senator Barau Meets 70 Lawmakers Over Senate Presidency Race by Mubiola360: 7:27am On Mar 12, 2023
Believeintruth:

It is about equity if you keep alienating them based on their contribution you will still instigate more strife. The earlier you stop this the better for Nigeria.
we are saying the same thing my brother but check their comment, still saying "we don't need your SP" bla bla bla. always confronting issues.
Re: Kano Senator Barau Meets 70 Lawmakers Over Senate Presidency Race by Pityoobi: 7:29am On Mar 12, 2023
Believeintruth:

You don't have sense
Oriburuku niโ€™wo at awon ebi ma se. Dindinrin omo ale.

Re: Kano Senator Barau Meets 70 Lawmakers Over Senate Presidency Race by kk2027: 7:46am On Mar 12, 2023
fareed69:

There's nothing bad is being old and sick but thats not the time to want to be number 1 persoin a country like Nigeria at this time.

Am quite sure by the time you are at his age is either you are dead or you will be afflicted with a disease that you either you won't have money to treat or otherwise.
Why the hatred for a human being like you.
That's how you people are saying Buhari is sick now he has spent 8 years .
Continue to think bad of people.
I know what is troubling you.
And you will never get the Presidency.
E pain am
Obi + Obidients= Failure

At his age, I'll be relaxing in my mansion with my grandkids while my kids will be contesting for presidency.

For you, at his age, you'll still be on this nairaland opening threads about supporting another ancestor for presidency over your grankids.
Hopefully they'll be paying you 5k per month by then
Re: Kano Senator Barau Meets 70 Lawmakers Over Senate Presidency Race by Beremx(f): 8:00am On Mar 12, 2023
Scamburster:

I love your disposition.
๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚
Re: Kano Senator Barau Meets 70 Lawmakers Over Senate Presidency Race by Beremx(f): 8:01am On Mar 12, 2023
nisai:
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃWhy?
Nigeria must be islamized by force ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: Kano Senator Barau Meets 70 Lawmakers Over Senate Presidency Race by nisai: 8:07am On Mar 12, 2023
Beremx:
Nigeria must be islamized by force ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Don't give up. Didn't you learn anything from this election? Power of strong will is very important.

1 Like

Re: Kano Senator Barau Meets 70 Lawmakers Over Senate Presidency Race by Onyiridike(f): 8:35am On Mar 12, 2023
stuffs2002:

IIGB0S didn't recognise Buhari as president, they even went as far as claiming he was dead yet he spent 8 years as president
Tinubu can spend all his life as president. We don't care.
Re: Kano Senator Barau Meets 70 Lawmakers Over Senate Presidency Race by Believeintruth: 8:42am On Mar 12, 2023
Pityoobi:
Oriburuku niโ€™wo at awon ebi ma se. Dindinrin omo ale.

You don't have sense
Re: Kano Senator Barau Meets 70 Lawmakers Over Senate Presidency Race by Believeintruth: 8:43am On Mar 12, 2023
Mubiola360:
we are saying the same thing my brother but check their comment, still saying "we don't need your SP" bla bla bla. always confronting issues.

You need to bring them back. Sometimes you need to bring and embrace a recalcitrant child for them to key in
Re: Kano Senator Barau Meets 70 Lawmakers Over Senate Presidency Race by 77up(m): 9:21am On Mar 12, 2023
Believeintruth:

You don't have sense. You are so dense in thinking.
Nothing for you in the yeast,your hatred award is enough.
Re: Kano Senator Barau Meets 70 Lawmakers Over Senate Presidency Race by Believeintruth: 9:34am On Mar 12, 2023
77up:
Nothing for you in the yeast,your hatred award is enough.

You don't have sense
Re: Kano Senator Barau Meets 70 Lawmakers Over Senate Presidency Race by fareed69(m): 9:37am On Mar 12, 2023
kk2027:

At his age, I'll be relaxing in my mansion with my grandkids while my kids will be contesting for presidency.

For you, at his age, you'll still be on this nairaland opening threads about supporting another ancestor for presidency over your grankids.
Hopefully they'll be paying you 5k per month by then

5k is money.
I will be happy ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.
Not crying ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ like you are doing by now.
Am already made in life so 5k is okay.
If by 70 you are with your Grand kids that's a thing of joy Tinubu is with his Grand kids also by Gods grace I will be with my own kids too.

Why are you people so bitter, God has made him queue for your turn .
Obi has no place in Aso Rock.
Jagaban will be there for 8 years.

The thing pain Obi and Obidient.
Mandate kill you there.
Obi + Obidient= Failure
You just laboured in vain

Re: Kano Senator Barau Meets 70 Lawmakers Over Senate Presidency Race by stuffs2002: 10:13am On Mar 12, 2023
Onyiridike:

Tinubu can spend all his life as president. We don't care.

See d way Una dey wail upandan
Re: Kano Senator Barau Meets 70 Lawmakers Over Senate Presidency Race by Dapson73(m): 10:43am On Mar 12, 2023
kk2027:

Senate president should come to SW

Because with a sick old man there in the name of ceremonial president, we dont really have anyone

Power is still in the north

Tinubu is just wasting southern turn

North is the genius here

All I see is painment grin
Re: Kano Senator Barau Meets 70 Lawmakers Over Senate Presidency Race by Pityoobi: 11:31am On Mar 12, 2023
Believeintruth:

You don't have sense

Re: Kano Senator Barau Meets 70 Lawmakers Over Senate Presidency Race by EmmyCC: 11:53am On Mar 12, 2023
Totilopussylick:
The senate President is suitable for south east
We don't care about that here in the South East. Akpabio can have it.
Re: Kano Senator Barau Meets 70 Lawmakers Over Senate Presidency Race by 77up(m): 12:22pm On Mar 12, 2023
Believeintruth:

You don't have sense
E pain am๐Ÿ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rivers Governorship Election: โ€œA Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,โ€ Says INEC Staff / Late Umar Yar'adua With Turai In The Early 70s (Throwback Photo) / Onitsha Launches New Community Vigilante Unit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.