Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! (4389 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / Do Not Marry Broke Men - Fegor Chime / Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by Mekuseh11(m): 12:11am On Mar 12, 2023
I saw a thread where a lady was misleading Young women about not staying with a man who can't provide for her needs.

I have seen this mistake play out repeatedly and I'm surprised the average woman refuse to learn from it.
Firstly what do women mean by broke guy?
No personal house, cars, assets?
How many men in Nigeria owns the above? Does that mean they are unmarried.

Reality is different from emotions and woke ideologies.
Most okada riders, Keke, shop owners, small business owners, civil servants and below 50k salary earners are all married.

So who marries them , fellow men?

Only few men are rich -- which means few rich men and alot of broke men( feminist theory)
Very few women are rich and majority are broke ( fact)
So if few rich men decides to pick a wife, it means broke women will be left with broke men and they have to get married ( reasons a lot of 30plus women are stuck).

The truth is the average Nigerian woman by the virtue of the economy will marry what they refer to as broke while only a fraction of the few lucky ones will marry a rich man.

I don't understand why women keep deceiving and misleading themselves.
Dating and marriage is two different things.
You can have standards when it comes to dating and a guy with packaging ( broke in the real sense) will get any girl with such mindset laid with fake life, but when it comes to marriage men chose which means you are stuck with what you call broke.

My advice to ladies that would listen. Find a guy you like and build with.
It's rare to find a lazy Nigerian man that doesn't have plans to get rich( even though the economy is harsh on most of them).
Yahoos boys, kidnappers, barrow pushers, hawkers and every hustler is chasing money but some will be Richer than others ( facts).
Don't judge anyone especially if you have a brother who is also hustling to survive!!!

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by Banilla: 12:20am On Mar 12, 2023
Again, this romanticising of poverty! This is abnormal behaviour. You mustn't be successful for a woman but don't you ever think, "I deserve much better"?

It's rare to find a lazy Nigerian man that doesn't have plans to get rich( even though the economy is harsh on most of them).
Yahoos boys, kidnappers, barrow pushers, hawkers and every hustler is chasing money but some will be Richer than others ( facts).
Is yahoo a decent job? Kidnapping too? Men who do them aren't hustlers but criminals who deserve to be locked up! Nigerian men will never contribute anything good to society, so they make up excuses, blaming everyone but themselves. Smh!

Women can wait for you to get rich. Isn't that an option? Or you aren't certain you'll make it? Just to be sure, you want her now?

Sweetheart, stop trying to manipulate women into settling for less (you). It's pathetic. You mentioned that women do in fact get married to the poor men around, so why create this thread? It's unnecessary.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by Banilla: 12:22am On Mar 12, 2023
Most men will marry average looking women who aren't virgins, women they would be entirely devoted to. That's another fact. But everyone is disillusioned on Nairaland. Let's have our fun.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by Weknowbetter: 12:23am On Mar 12, 2023
Everyone has their preferences, either it's in appearance or money. Don't tell women to date(marry) down that is why there is so much poverty

3 Likes

Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by funshint(m): 12:25am On Mar 12, 2023
Mekuseh11:
I saw a thread where a lady was misleading Young women about not staying with a man who can't provide for her needs.

I have seen this mistake play out repeatedly and I'm surprised the average woman refuse to learn from it.
Firstly what do women mean by broke guy?
No personal house, cars, assets?
How many men in Nigeria owns the above? Does that mean they are unmarried.

Reality is different from emotions and woke ideologies.
Most okada riders, Keke, shop owners, small business owners, civil servants and below 50k salary earners are all married.

So who marries them , fellow men?

Only few men are rich -- which means few rich men and alot of broke men( feminist theory)
Very few women are rich and majority are broke ( fact)
So if few rich men decides to pick a wife, it means broke women will be left with broke men and they have to get married ( reasons a lot of 30plus women are stuck).

The truth is the average Nigerian woman by the virtue of the economy will marry what they refer to as broke while only a fraction of the few lucky ones will marry a rich man.

I don't understand why women keep deceiving and misleading themselves.
Dating and marriage is two different things.
You can have standards when it comes to dating and a guy with packaging ( broke in the real sense) will get any girl with such mindset laid with fake life, but when it comes to marriage men chose which means you are stuck with what you call broke.

My advice to ladies that would listen. Find a guy you like and build with.
Don't judge anyone especially if you have a brother who is also hustling to survive!!!
Your writup is too disjointed. How can you lump Yahoo boy and kidnapper with a barrow pusher doing a legit work? It's like lumping an armed robber with someone doing security work. There's no relationship btw light and darkness.

7 Likes

Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by Mekuseh11(m): 12:33am On Mar 12, 2023
funshint:

Your writup is too disjointed. How can you lump Yahoo boy and kidnapper with a barrow pusher doing a legit work? It's like lumping an armed robber with someone doing security work. There's no relationship btw light and darkness.

I'm very intentional with what I say or write.
Do you agree Yahoo boys and every criminal out there is referred to as rich first before they are discredited for indulging in social vices?

Society will always pick rich criminals over decent men.
I do not support whatever they are doing, but in the context of women not wanting to build with broke men . They are all part of the larger community ( rich men/broke men)

18 Likes

Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by Mekuseh11(m): 12:35am On Mar 12, 2023
Weknowbetter:
Everyone has their preferences, either it's in appearance or money. Don't tell women to date(marry) down that is why there is so much poverty

If there is more of poor people in a society where is there so much clamoring to be with the rich( a mirage).

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by Banilla: 12:39am On Mar 12, 2023
Mekuseh11:

If there is more of poor people in a society where is there so much clamoring to be with the rich( a mirage).
Wrong!

There's acute poverty in countries like Nigeria, where poor people's only concern is getting married and breeding like rats.

I would strerilize half the population if I could. Most of you don't even deserve to pass on your genes.

If you are poor, don't get married! If you insist, use a damn condom everytime you have sex. We don't need any more poor children of poor parents!

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by Mekuseh11(m): 12:40am On Mar 12, 2023
Banilla:
Again, this romanticising of poverty! This is abnormal behaviour. You mustn't be successful for a woman but don't you ever think, "I deserve much better"?

Is yahoo a decent job? Kidnapping too? Men who do them aren't hustlers but criminals who deserve to be locked up! Nigerian men will never contribute anything good to society, so they make up excuses, blaming everyone but themselves. Smh!

Women can wait for you to get rich. Isn't that an option? Or you aren't certain you'll make it? Just to be sure, you want her now?

Sweetheart, stop trying to manipulate women into settling for less (you). It's pathetic. You mentioned that women do in fact get married to the poor men around, so why create this thread? It's unnecessary.

I don't involve my self in the weird bashing going on between hypocritical men and women who hide under hating each other but can't stay away from each other.
For every otedola in Nigeria there are tons and tons of average guys.

The argument should be women avoiding poor men ( it's understandable). Not generalizing and misleading Young girls.

Average men are doing well in the society and is a realistic option.
Average in this sense I mean steady source of income.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by Banilla: 12:45am On Mar 12, 2023
Mekuseh11:

I don't involve my self in the weird bashing going on between hypocritical men and women who hide under hating each other but can't stay away from each other.
For every otedola in Nigeria there are tons and tons of average guys.

The argument should be women avoiding poor men ( it's understandable). Not generalizing and misleading Young girls.

Average men are doing well in the society and is a realistic option.
Average in this sense I mean steady source of income.
Over 40 percent of the population live below the poverty line. How many are well to do? Extremely few. Even with steady incomes, they are still struggling.

Must they get married? Can't a man say, "I'm poor, I shouldn't bring children into this world to suffer"? If he hustles and makes it, then he gets married and have kids... If he doesn't, then he's done himself and the society a favour. Same goes for women, but they still have the option of marrying rich men. So let them battle for the man who can atleast feed himself, whoever wins gets married and impregnated. Who doesn't stays single.

Isn't that ideal?

7 Likes

Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by Mekuseh11(m): 12:45am On Mar 12, 2023
Banilla:
Wrong!

There's acute poverty in countries like Nigeria, where poor people's only concern is getting married and breeding like rats.

I would strerilize half the population if I could. Most of you don't even deserve to pass on your genes.

If you are poor, don't get married! If you insist, use a damn condom everytime you have sex. We don't need any more poor children of poor parents!

If you are poor don't get married. Really!
I'm not in a context for superiority gender wise.
Until the economy is better in Nigeria, a lot of men will be considered broke and they always end up getting married.
If you are lucky to marry a rich man don't mislead others into thinking there is a rich man waiting out there for every broke woman

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by defcon4: 12:50am On Mar 12, 2023
It's all a state of the mind
Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:06am On Mar 12, 2023
Banilla:
Most men will marry average looking women who aren't virgins, women they would be entirely devoted to. That's another fact. But everyone is disillusioned on Nairaland. Let's have our fun.
More like

They are all wallowing in delusions of grandeur

4 Likes

Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:13am On Mar 12, 2023
Banilla:

Brilliant

@Mekuseh11

I hope you know that certain levels of poverty is by choice? And by this I mean most people you see poor decided that, even without them knowing, you see we can blame the government and other factors, that's not to say government doesn't have a role to play, however against all odds if things are not working out for anyone truth is they need to get better; better in thinking (this will come through self education), better in discipline and lastly in taking actions that will lead to desired goals.

Now back to the topic, yes many men are poor likewise women, this doesn't mean most will end up with each other, show me a guy/lady who has goals and puts in action and has a reference they live by, that's not a poor person. In essence what I'm saying is that, the lady who made that lopsided post didn't realise that poverty is a reflection of lack of profitable ideas that needs work, you're also making same mistake to assume people will remain that way and entangled with same because of same demographics, it's really relative.

Poverty is a reflection of your own inadequacies in thinking, discipline and implementation, you can change that when you decide to become better. The issue of marriage is a different ball game all together, a person who decides to marry a poor person who isn't lazy and is willing to learn, hasn't really married a poor person with time that will change, but a person who marries a lazy poor person is in trouble, this is what should be emphasized, so also if you marry a rich lazy person, money fit run dry. Cheers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by Kobojunkie: 1:15am On Mar 12, 2023
Mekuseh11:
■ I don't involve my self in the weird bashing going on between hypocritical men and women who hide under hating each other but can't stay away from each other. For every otedola in Nigeria there are tons and tons of average guys. The argument should be women avoiding poor men ( it's understandable). Not generalizing and misleading Young girls. Average men are doing well in the society and is a realistic option. Average in this sense I mean steady source of income.
About 83% of Nigerian families are stuck in poverty with no end in sight, the majority of them are products of hypogamy — men marrying down. Are you somehow insinuating that men should continue to marry down then? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by Mekuseh11(m): 1:23am On Mar 12, 2023
Yusufisraelj:

Brilliant

@Mekuseh11

I hope you know that certain levels of poverty is by choice? And by this I mean most people you see poor decided that, even without them knowing, you see we can blame the government and other factors, that's not to say government doesn't have a role to play, however against all odds if things are not working out for anyone truth is they need to get better; better in thinking (this will come through self education), better in discipline and lastly in taking actions that will lead to desired goals.

Now back to the topic, yes many men are poor likewise women, this doesn't mean most will end up with each other, show me a guy/lady who has goals and puts in action and has a reference they live by, that's not a poor person. In essence what I'm saying is that, the lady who made that lopsided post didn't realise that poverty is a reflection of lack of profitable ideas that needs work, you're also making same mistake to assume people will remain that way and entangled with same because of same demographics, it's really relative.

Poverty is a reflection of your own inadequacies in thinking, discipline and implementation, you can change that when you decide to become better. The issue of marriage is a different ball game all together, a person who decides to marry a poor person who isn't lazy and is willing to learn, hasn't really married a poor person with time that will change, but a person who marries a lazy poor person is in trouble, this is what should be emphasized, so also if you marry a rich lazy person, money fit run dry. Cheers

That is the issue. A person who isn't lazy and is willing to work is also tagged broke. Lazy is relative hence my making reference to Yahoo boys. In the real sense they are lazy , but in the broke and rich context they are celebrated and tagged hustlers. The problem is the economy not men.
I'm not trying to justify poverty!

11 Likes

Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by Kobojunkie: 1:24am On Mar 12, 2023
Mekuseh11:
■ I saw a thread where a lady was misleading Young women about not staying with a man who can't provide for her needs. I have seen this mistake play out repeatedly and I'm surprised the average woman refuse to learn from it. Firstly what do women mean by broke guy? No personal house, cars, assets? How many men in Nigeria owns the above? Does that mean they are unmarried. Reality is different from emotions and woke ideologies. Most okada riders, Keke, shop owners, small business owners, civil servants and below 50k salary earners are all married. So who marries them , fellow men? Only few men are rich -- which means few rich men and alot of broke men( feminist theory)
■ Very few women are rich and majority are broke ( fact) So if few rich men decides to pick a wife, it means broke women will be left with broke men and they have to get married ( reasons a lot of 30plus women are stuck). The truth is the average Nigerian woman by the virtue of the economy will marry what they refer to as broke while only a fraction of the few lucky ones will marry a rich man.
■I don't understand why women keep deceiving and misleading themselves. Dating and marriage is two different things. You can have standards when it comes to dating and a guy with packaging ( broke in the real sense) will get any girl with such mindset laid with fake life, but when it comes to marriage men chose which means you are stuck with what you call broke. My advice to ladies that would listen. Find a guy you like and build with. It's rare to find a lazy Nigerian man that doesn't have plans to get rich( even though the economy is harsh on most of them). Yahoos boys, kidnappers, barrow pushers, hawkers and every hustler is chasing money but some will be Richer than others ( facts).
1. Is your argument that because women out there already marry men who are already below the poverty gap before marriage, more women should continue to do so? undecided

2. undecided

3. So, I take it that it never occurred to you before now that many of those women married in poverty did so with the intention of building with those men they are married to not realizing that instead, they sentence themselves and their families to a life of poverty as a result of that choice made in marriage? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by Mekuseh11(m): 1:26am On Mar 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
About 83% of Nigerian families are stuck in poverty with no end in sight, the majority of them are products of hypogamy — men marrying down. Are you somehow insinuating that men should continue to marry down then? undecided

As long as the economy remains harsh women will be stuck with a large chunk of broke men,
Likewise men will be stuck with lot of non virgins ( standard wise) . Anything outside this is misleading the younger generation except there is a drastic change in the economy which is looking very unlikely

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by Kobojunkie: 1:28am On Mar 12, 2023
Mekuseh11:
■ As long as the economy remains harsh women will be stuck with a large chunk of broke men,
■ Likewise men will be stuck with lot of non virgins ( standard wise) . Anything outside this is misleading the younger generation except there is a drastic change in the economy which is looking very unlikely
1. The economy is not to blame for why the poor procreate like rats. So, lets not even start offering up meaningless ideas here. undecided

2. Men aren't themselves virgins so these unrealistic ideas that you keep spewing are best left worming around in your mind and not outside. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by Mekuseh11(m): 1:30am On Mar 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Is your argument that because women out there already marry men who are already below the poverty gap before marriage, more women should continue to do so? undecided

2. undecided

3. So, I take it that it never occurred to you before now that many of those women married in poverty did so with the intention of building with those men they are married to not realizing that instead, they sentence themselves and their families to a life of poverty as a result of that choice made in marriage? undecided

Don't take me out of context, I'm not talking about the older generation.
Most women born in the 1990s are married to average men ( the feminist theory refer to them as broke men)

2 Likes

Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by Mekuseh11(m): 1:34am On Mar 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. The economy is not to blame for why the poor procreate like rats. So, lets not even start offering up meaningless ideas here. undecided

2. Men aren't themselves virgins so these unrealistic ideas that you keep spewing are best left worming around in your mind and not outside. undecided

*That you keep spewing
Did I in anyway talk about wanting virgins?
Argue in line with my opinion, don't bring in nairaland wannabe feminist vs redpillers brouhaha.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by Kobojunkie: 1:34am On Mar 12, 2023
Mekuseh11:
■ Don't take me out of context, I'm not talking about the older generation. Most women born in the 1990s are married to average men ( the feminist theory refer to them as broke men)
1. I said nothing of the older generation either. I am speaking of reality as it presents itself in Nigeria today where over 90% of the remaining are caught in the throes of poverty — the poverty capital of Africa. It isn't the feminist theory that defines them as broke instead "broke" is their reality. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:35am On Mar 12, 2023
Mekuseh11:

That is the issue. A person who isn't lazy and is willing to work is also tagged broke. Lazy is relative hence my making reference to Yahoo boys. In the real sense they are lazy , but in the broke and rich context they are celebrated and tagged hustlers. The problem is the economy not men.
I'm not trying to justify poverty!

I agree with you, my guy people celebrate results, they're motivated by it and they seldom care how you get it, this where I think society should be careful what they celebrate.

To your last paragraph, my brother every economy shows you the kind of mindset those controlling the economy have, in literal terms the economy is the people. Lols, if you don't agree it's fine.

5 Likes

Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by Kobojunkie: 1:36am On Mar 12, 2023
Mekuseh11:
*That you keep spewing Did I in anyway talk about wanting virgins? Argue in line with my opinion, don't bring in nairaland wannabe feminist vs redpillers brouhaha.
I didn't write the comment below undecided
Mekuseh11:
Likewise men will be stuck with lot of non virgins ( standard wise) . Anything outside this is misleading the younger generation except there is a drastic change in the economy which is looking very unlikely

3 Likes

Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by Kobojunkie: 1:37am On Mar 12, 2023
Yusufisraelj:
■To your last paragraph, my brother every economy shows you the kind of mindset those controlling the economy have, in literal terms the economy is the people. Lols, if you don't agree it's fine.
Now we are getting somewhere reasonable on this thread. undecided

1 Like

Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by Mekuseh11(m): 1:39am On Mar 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I said nothing of the older generation either. I am speaking of reality as it presents itself in Nigeria today where over 90% of the remaining are caught in the throes of poverty — the poverty capital of Africa. It isn't the feminist theory that defines them as broke instead "broke" is their reality. undecided

A guy that lives in a rented apartment
Has a steady source of income
Pays his necessary bills ( isn't broke) .

Women always want a Davido and that is where the problem lies.

Any man who pay his bills can successfully run a family and with a supportive woman he will expand .

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by Mekuseh11(m): 1:42am On Mar 12, 2023
Yusufisraelj:

I agree with you, my guy people celebrate results, they're motivated by it and they seldom care how you get it, this where I think society should be careful what they celebrate.

To your last paragraph, my brother every economy shows you the kind of mindset those controlling the economy have, in literal terms the economy is the people. Lols, if you don't agree it's fine.

So if the economy is shit because of the people why are they asking for what is not there ( riches?)

4 Likes

Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by Kobojunkie: 1:47am On Mar 12, 2023
Mekuseh11:
■ A guy that lives in a rented apartment. Has a steady source of income. Pays his necessary bills ( isn't broke) .
■ Women always want a Davido and that is where the problem lies. Any man who pays his bills can successfully run a family and with a supportive woman he will expand .
1. In a place like Nigeria, a man who makes any amount below the poverty line is poor, regardless of whether he is able to rent an apartment in a slum and maybe even pay his bills there. undecided

2. Women are allowed to pine after any man even your Davido. That is not your problem to worry about. Again, being able to rent a place and pay what are your own bills means nothing particularly if you also live a poverty lifestyle. A man making an amount less than 100K for instance lives below the poverty line in Nigeria and should have no business getting married to a woman who makes no money nor have kids at that. undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by Mekuseh11(m): 1:56am On Mar 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. In a place like Nigeria, a man who makes any amount below the poverty line is poor, regardless of whether he is able to rent an apartment in a slum and maybe even pay his bills there. undecided

2. Women are allowed to pine after any man even your Davido. That is not your problem to worry about. Again, being able to rent a place and pay what are your own bills means nothing particularly if you also live a poverty lifestyle. A man making an amount less than 100K for instance lives below the poverty line in Nigeria and should have no business getting married to a woman who makes no money nor have kids at that. undecided

Have you ever dated a broke guy ?
Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:56am On Mar 12, 2023
Mekuseh11:

So if the economy is shit because of the people why are they asking for what is not there ( riches?)

Says who? Wealth is created my brother. If the economy is shit, that tells you to a large extent the kind of people in such economy. Okay let me come open and say it. A bad economy shows you that most people in that country are not productive, being productive means bringing needed solutions that's relevant globally, in this context.

So in essence telling a guy or lady not to settle for less is not demanding what doesn't exist, rather we're saying create your own fortune, which is a possibility any day one decides and is willing to do what it takes properly.

3 Likes

Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by pansophist(m): 1:57am On Mar 12, 2023
If women are looking for average men with who they can work hard together and make something for themselves, they can always find it. Suitors are not their problem, but a rich wealthy suitor.

Because the number of wealthy men cannot go around, it is mathematically impossible, except for polygamy. in a country where 90 percent of the citizens don't have 500k in their account. Will you be a third wife?

There is this false notion that polygamy was forced on women, and men oppressed them and all those nonsense. It's a lie. In most cases, the women want it, because, for lots of women, security has more value than monogamy.

They will rather share the commitment of a top-tier man than have the undivided attention of a broke modafuka. Commitment from a broke man is not a commitment at all.

Now look at me honestly and tell me that if Davido or wizkid, who already has multiple baby mamas, announces that they want a new wife, they will not get one the next minute. The girls will gladly marry these guys even if they will be the 10th wife.

Of course, some women will reject it, just as some women won't marry a short man, but the point remains that in any society this man goes, they will get women. abi you wan de whine my nipple?

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Majority Of Women Will Marry Broke Men! by Kobojunkie: 1:58am On Mar 12, 2023
Mekuseh11:
■ Have you ever dated a broke guy ?
1. Does a woman dating a broke man change the facts of his broked-ness? If she were herself broke, chances are over 83% that they will both end up broken together for life. Why would any sane individual do that? undecided undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Order Hookup For The Night, My Sister Inlaw Showed Up Wit A Massive Front Line / / Checkout What Ds Couple Gave As Souvenir @ their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.