Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,213 members, 7,842,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Ijaw Attacks: Binis Serve Notice To Retaliate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Attacks: Binis Serve Notice To Retaliate (1973 Views)

Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari / Impeachment: Al-makura, Lawmakers Relocate To Abuja,serve Notice Through Media / Massob Vows To Retaliate Killing Of Igbos! Wop Wop! Ghen Ghen! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Attacks: Binis Serve Notice To Retaliate by Abagworo(m): 8:13pm On Sep 15, 2011
ezeagu:

Dede1, Abagworo is working hard to show us that he's the most Nigerian on this forum. grin

I'm just joking, oh . . . . . . .a little.

Thank God you were joking.I am not working hard to prove I am a Nigerian because I actually am a true Nigerian by birth,interactions and tentacles.We should always be working towards a better Nigeria.
Re: Ijaw Attacks: Binis Serve Notice To Retaliate by Mavor: 9:38pm On Sep 15, 2011
Imagine a Hausa Man coming to Lagos to claim land.
Re: Ijaw Attacks: Binis Serve Notice To Retaliate by vicenzo(m): 1:10pm On Sep 18, 2011
Abagworo:

Thank God you were joking.I am not working hard to prove I am a Nigerian because I actually am a true Nigerian by birth,interactions and tentacles.We should always be working towards a better Nigeria.

I think i have now figured out this guy.
Re: Ijaw Attacks: Binis Serve Notice To Retaliate by orgasm(m): 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2011
Do not undermine the might of the Binis as their strength goes beyond the physical. They can turn invading enemies to Animals n sacrifice dem to their Gods to appease their land and keep their remains in the inner chamber of the oba palace. Don't quote me.
Re: Ijaw Attacks: Binis Serve Notice To Retaliate by PhysicsQED(m): 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2011
edit: never mind. . .not worth my time.
Re: Ijaw Attacks: Binis Serve Notice To Retaliate by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2011
orgasm:

Do not undermine the might of the Binis as their strength goes beyond the physical. They can turn invading enemies to Animals n sacrifice dem to their Gods to appease their land and keep their remains in the inner chamber of the oba palace. Don't quote me.
So where were the gods when ijo came and attack their people ? Rommancing with the obas in his inner chamber i guess ?
orgasm:

So where were the gods when ijo came and attack their people ? Rommancing with the obas in his inner chamber i guess ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi Police Explain Arrest Of Acn Members In Lokoja / Konga Is Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerians.:::::::::::::::::::::::: / How Much Did Jonathan Pay For The Fake Ceasefire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.