Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks (45246 Views)

2023: Group Urges Politicians To Stop Media Attacks Against Tinubu / (Video) Stop Any Media Attacks On Yoruba People- Kanu Comands Biafrans / Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by Kobicove(m): 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2023
It is only hungry and frustrated people that have the time to start attacking another person for making his choice on who to support undecided

4 Likes

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by SaintLucia: 8:53pm On Mar 12, 2023
Some zombiedients even said they will boycott Dangote products for visiting Jagaban. Some of them vow that they will never live in any house built with Dangote cement grin

19 Likes

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by ganisucks(f): 8:53pm On Mar 12, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

But you have a job, yet you won't stop disturbing us with Obi noise and your imaginary mandate! 🤣🤣
I only share important, sensible information on NL. What is the business of Nigerians with what flavor of ice cream a billionaire likes. The post is senseless, ridiculous and downright nonsensical.
Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by Karlifate: 8:53pm On Mar 12, 2023
The same people threatening to remove their peanuts from his bank, has NEVER in their entire life given alms to beggers & helps to the needy close to them.

But Mr Tony has changed so many people's lives, without even meeting them in person.

Poor people wallowing in grandiose delusions.

🤣🤣🤣

9 Likes

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by Harrynight(m): 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2023
BlessedOne01:
Obisenseless supporters are at it again!

Obifooolish supporters are bunch of ignoramuses!

The "children of hate" DON'T disappoint as usual!

I'm so happy that Tony Elumelu is BATified!

GOD bless Tony Elumelu

GOD bless Senator Kashim Shettima our Vice President-elect

GOD bless Asiwaju Jagaban Tinubu our President-elect

GOD bless all Nairalanders

GOD bless NIGERIA

Renewed Hope 2023!

BATified 2023!

If you guys had come up with a much younger, healthy, agile, decent and vibrant candidate trust me nigerians would probably support his ambition.

This elderly man, just like Buhari, will only drag Nigeria backward.
Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by jaxxy(m): 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Tony Elumelu and Tinubu are two Lions.
Obidients (Sheeps) grin

A lion does not steal mandate.
Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by Truthshscrazy: 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2023
Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2023
ganisucks:

I only share important, sensible information on NL. What is the business of Nigerians with what flavor of ice cream a billionaire likes. The post is senseless, ridiculous and downright nonsensical.
Shut up, and stop being a hypocrite. Do I have to keep drawing your attention to your nonsense. You always attack those supporting Tinubu,but you never do the same to the online wailers who keep causing nuisance everywhere.

Why not be real with yourself and stop being a snake!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by kelvin21887(m): 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2023
Fact remains that if it were to be the other way round, this country would have being rampaged by serious protest, even buhari threatened baboon to be soak inside blood, tinubu lead a protest against Jonathan, supposing Peter Obi were to come from the south west ot Northern part, this country by now would have been in crisis.
Best advice let south south and southeast play to the gallery, let them marry the north also let's play by the game, it may take time but I bet you, make a deal, the north is not as united as people say. Obasanjo is the one major politician I respect. Every region should lead considering our multi complex useless amalgamation n society
Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by Lanre1st(m): 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2023
AccessME:
Hatred for Tinubu is much to an extent that anyone now seen around him is also hated for no reason.

Tinubu will end up being the most hated president Nigeria will ever have and the reason is not farfetched from the fact that he came under the most disputed and rejected democratic election Nigeria has ever had.

Tinubu was selected not voted

Your hatred for Buhari even go beyond this. With all your bad propaganda, better still his tenure come to an end. Your wailing doing you no good other than postpone your leadership shift.

To rule this country is not hard, shun tribal hatred, build the bridge across other tribe. Then claim your turn

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by Cutehector(m): 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2023
All these 1naira account wailers should understand that withdrawing your monies wont make UbA cease to operate.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by Roboto11: 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2023
hotwax:
next gutter talk is...obidient dont have bank account...so UBA will not be affected...

awan didinrin dinrobo

those elders working against the youths will not know peace...

Tony elumelu has been exposed...

What can you do to Elumelu?

4 Likes

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by OlawaleBammie: 8:59pm On Mar 12, 2023
Starpro87:

It's their no there

And you are supposed to use NOT and not NO.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by labi1977(m): 8:59pm On Mar 12, 2023
AlphaAlex:
Lol I wonder why elumelu would be bothered 😂😂 some people on Twitter are threatening to remove their monies from the bank like their money matters 😂🤣 People really think owners of banks need their tiny amounts of cash to survive 😂🤣 they will have business with or without it Elumelu operates a global bank even if all the youths decide to close their accounts he still has conglomerates and other big businesses as clients 😂🤣. Omo people emotions dey really blind them

That handshake with tinunbu alone is equal to millions.

2 Likes

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by ennygr8: 8:59pm On Mar 12, 2023
Lol. So they can go and develop their country since they flousrish everywhere. Hehehehe
Peacemaker5128:
Some of these Obidi0ts already threatening to withdraw their account from UBA just because of hatred for Mazi Tinubu ( the Chukwu okike abiama of Igboland)
I wish Tinubu can grant them their beerfraud

1 Like

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by Unrated900(m): 8:59pm On Mar 12, 2023
haffaze777:
They're terrorist for a reason

Govt should just decleard them as a terrorist tribe

Very backward set of people

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by ganisucks(f): 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Shut up, and stop being a hypocrite. Do I have to keep drawing your attention to your nonsense. You always attack those supporting Tinubu,but you never do the same to the online wailers who keep causing nuisance everywhere.

Why not be real with yourself and stop being a snake!
Check my previous posts. Times without number, I corrected and chastised Obidients, whenever they made silly comments. Infact, you will see many mentions where they insulted me and called me a Tinubu supporter. I'm not for team Tinubu, Team Atiku or even Team Obi. I've only one team, and that team has only one player: me.
Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 12, 2023
ganisucks:

Check my previous posts. Times without number, I corrected and chastised Obidients, whenever they made silly comments. Infact, you will see many mentions where they insulted me and called me a Tinubu supporter. I'm not for team Tinubu, Team Atiku or even Team Obi. I've only one team, and that team has only one player: me.
Make I look you dey smile first! 😄
Your matter ehnn.
Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by 0monnak0da: 9:02pm On Mar 12, 2023
They are frustrated

They deserve pity
Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by gawu1: 9:03pm On Mar 12, 2023
When they thought they were wailing on top of their voices through out Buhari's government, they refused to listen to our warning that premium wailing awaited come 2023.
By May, these pigs will realize that they have another 8 + 8 years rounds to wail more.

4 Likes

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by amnesty7: 9:04pm On Mar 12, 2023
Kobicove:
It is only hungry and frustrated people that have the time to start attacking another person for making his choice on who to support undecided
Typical of children of hate.
And the man simply ignored them, which hurt them even more.

5 Likes

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by luluman: 9:04pm On Mar 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:
The tweet below summarises everything. grin
Because someone threatens to withdraw his/her money from a Bank you insult them. Who do you think the world see as senseless?
Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by Laple0541(m): 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
Some of these Obidi0ts already threatening to withdraw their account from UBA just because of hatred for Mazi Tinubu ( the Chukwu okike abiama of Igboland)
I wish Tinubu can grant them their beerfraud

Ask them how much they have in their accounts, e fit no pass 10k.

It's obvious the hatred is in their blood

3 Likes

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by CodeTemplar: 9:11pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ilefo illuminatee.
Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by eyinjuege: 9:11pm On Mar 12, 2023
People need to stop with all this social media shenanigans.
It's tiring at this point.
Do they really expect multi billion dollars worth businesses to shun the Presidency?
Na ment?

5 Likes

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by fabolouz1(m): 9:11pm On Mar 12, 2023
Shouldn't he meet with the president - elect? All those hypocrites threatening to withdraw their funds from UBA doesn't have accumulated funds of up to a billion naira and should they decide to exercise their rights ,it doesn't affect the bank.

6 Likes

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by youngbabaj(m): 9:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
Next cbn governor

1 Like

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by Majesty7: 9:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
searchng4love:

https://punchng.com/elumelu-unruffled-despite-social-media-attacks/

Nobody gives fools attention. They are not worth a second of your time. Completely deluded folks like their grand master.

1 Like

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by Medalb: 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
AccessME:
Hatred for Tinubu is much to an extent that anyone now seen around him is also hated for no reason.

Tinubu will end up being the most hated president Nigeria will ever have and the reason is not farfetched from the fact that he came under the most disputed and rejected democratic election Nigeria has ever had.

Tinubu was selected not voted
Mumu dey worry you

6 Likes

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by zicoraads: 9:18pm On Mar 12, 2023
I like Obi, but a majority of his social media supporters really do piss me off.

You're attacking Elumelu who has done more for the youths than any other person in Africa.

You must be dense.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki Listed In Cases Of Unexplained Wealth In The UK The Police Must Consider / Ibrahim Yar’adua And Saratu Sodangi's Pre-wedding Photos / Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of Christopher Eleghu, Imo Labour Party Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.