Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks (45243 Views)

2023: Group Urges Politicians To Stop Media Attacks Against Tinubu / (Video) Stop Any Media Attacks On Yoruba People- Kanu Comands Biafrans / Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by reddingtonblack: 10:26pm On Mar 12, 2023
Lionstep:
Ok......the Yoruba tribe of Nigeria will surely accumulate so much hatred after tunubu ruling that they'll will even reject tunubu being a Yoruba man in the first place just like obj case ..... just ma two cents

Yorubas are independent on there own, even before the avent of Crude oil some infrastructures in Nigeria were Built with agricultural produce from North and west ....

Igbos bring absolutely nothing to the table, lets there hate be as tall as cocoa house in Ibadan they need southwest more than southwest will ever need them.
Igbos are business oriented while southwest provides the "Market" .. anyone that hate the yorubas is at Lost take it or leave it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by indigenous234(f): 10:36pm On Mar 12, 2023
Guess you advocate for Biafra too. If you don't want to be in the same country with Obidients, I dare you to call for a referendum today. Alas, you need Igbos to vet your hate and perennial angers on. Igbos are the ones keeping Nigeria intact. Can the Yorubas and Hausas love themselves?. The only thing the two ethnic bigoted lots have in common is the hate for Igbos. The day an Igbo man occupies Aso Rock, the laws of diminishing returns sets on the Yorubas. Peacemaker my foot
Peacemaker5128:
Peter Pandora Obituary's supporters are seriously wailing
Seriously we are not supposed to be in the same country with them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by uncleade(m): 10:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
Silence is the best answer the fools and foolishness.

3 Likes

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by Mccullum: 10:58pm On Mar 12, 2023
Wailers can be frustrated, it's freedom of feeling grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by Lionstep: 11:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Yorubas are independent on there own, even before the avent of Crude oil some infrastructures in Nigeria were Built with agricultural produce from North and west ....

Igbos bring absolutely nothing to the table, lets there hate be as tall as cocoa house in Ibadan they need southwest more than southwest will ever need them.
Igbos are business oriented while southwest provides the "Market" .. anyone that hate the yorubas is at Lost take it or leave it

When I say education can not cure tribalism, I knew I meant, because to you Yorubas it's only you and igbo's are in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by brutal1(m): 11:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
grin
AccessME:
Hatred for Tinubu is much to an extent that anyone now seen around him is also hated for no reason.

Tinubu will end up being the most hated president Nigeria will ever have and the reason is not farfetched from the fact that he came under the most disputed and rejected democratic election Nigeria has ever had.

Tinubu was selected not voted
Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by ElSudani: 11:18pm On Mar 12, 2023
Obi supporters are fascists. This is how they attacked Toyin Abrams and Eniola Badmus. When is it a crime to support one's candidate in an election.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by Omodua(m): 11:19pm On Mar 12, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
Peter Pandora Obituary's supporters are seriously wailing
Seriously we are not supposed to be in the same country with them
Keep shut.

The stolen presidency shall soon be reclaimed.

1 Like

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by Omodua(m): 11:20pm On Mar 12, 2023
AccessME:
Hatred for Tinubu is much to an extent that anyone now seen around him is also hated for no reason.

Tinubu will end up being the most hated president Nigeria will ever have and the reason is not farfetched from the fact that he came under the most disputed and rejected democratic election Nigeria has ever had.

Yes. Tinubu was Selected. Not elected.

Like a thief in the night, he was declared "President"

Stolen presidency!

But the mandate shall soon be reclaimed.
Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by Lionstep: 11:26pm On Mar 12, 2023
reddingtonblack:

When I say education can not cure tribalism, I knew what I meant, because to you Yorubas it's only you and igbo's are in Nigeria.
Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by copyrites: 11:29pm On Mar 12, 2023
Mentioning Obi's name is the easiest way to get massive engagements lately. You all claim that Obi got the least votes, but can't seem to get his name of your lips. All the wahala in this life is now attributed to Obidients. The same insignificant Obidient that "failed" at the polls abi?

Atiku and his followers are as disappointed as everyone else in the race but everything na Obidients.

When Dino Melaye curse INEC, na still Obidient. cheesy When Daniel Barwa and Atiku's aides across the South and Northern region blast people online, na still Obidient cheesy

Atiku even got higher votes according to INEC, yet, everyone on Elumelu's comment na Obidient. You people will be alright. The fraud you all committed at the polls is the reason for the restlessness. How is it that Obidients are everywhere, dominating even the so called winner? They declared a winner and the country suddenly turned to a graveyard. cheesy Isn't that enough proof that you guys are FRAUDULENT?
Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by policy12: 11:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
Person wet get 5k dey threatened to withdraw his money, Biko make it fast...the question most of the ppu attacking others is, must we all support the same candidate? Why do some Nigerian feel they love this country more than others?

Like ppu said even if it's Obi today that be our president, the poor will still remains among us. It is a personal stuff, some ppu are in America and dey are homeless, meanwhile few others have a shelter over there head here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by StJasper(m): 11:45pm On Mar 12, 2023
AccessME:

You that is much loved by everyone should tell us what you have achieved in life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by PainfulTruth: 11:47pm On Mar 12, 2023
BlessedOne01:
Obisenseless supporters are at it again!

Obifooolish supporters are bunch of ignoramuses!

The "children of hate" DON'T disappoint as usual!

I'm so happy that Tony Elumelu is BATified!

GOD bless Tony Elumelu

GOD bless Senator Kashim Shettima our Vice President-elect

GOD bless Asiwaju Jagaban Tinubu our President-elect

GOD bless all Nairalanders

GOD bless NIGERIA

Renewed Hope 2023!

BATified 2023!

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by reddingtonblack: 11:55pm On Mar 12, 2023
Lionstep:

When I say education can not cure tribalism, I knew what I meant, because to you Yorubas it's only you and igbo's are in Nigeria.

Sometimes i wish to stay away from all these kind of arguement, but We just have to tell ourselves the bitter Truth, you can only find igbo vs yoruba tribal war online, there are other tribes in lagos but it is only igbos that we say they want to be king, this & that in Lagos, we have hausas & SS people in Lagos but they go about there business peacefully why can't the Igbos face there business.

Check all thread related to East here, you won't see yorubas dictating who or how the igbos should run there land. if anybody will call yoruba slaves should it be people that can't go out on Monday. People need to learn to respect limits If Lagos is shit hole then igbos should go back to there paradise no be fight

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by Chetas81(m): 12:20am On Mar 13, 2023
BlessedOne01:
Obisenseless supporters are at it again!

Obifooolish supporters are bunch of ignoramuses!

The "children of hate" DON'T disappoint as usual!

I'm so happy that Tony Elumelu is BATified!

GOD bless Tony Elumelu

GOD bless Senator Kashim Shettima our Vice President-elect

GOD bless Asiwaju Jagaban Tinubu our President-elect

GOD bless all Nairalanders

GOD bless NIGERIA

Renewed Hope 2023!

BATified 2023!
you can only be horse ๐ŸŽ for the rider
Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by ElSudani: 12:53am On Mar 13, 2023
copyrites:
Mentioning Obi's name is the easiest way to get massive engagements lately. You all claim that Obi got the least votes, but can't seem to get his name of your lips. All the wahala in this life is now attributed to Obidients. The same insignificant Obidient that "failed" at the polls abi?

Atiku and his followers are as disappointed as everyone else in the race but everything na Obidients.

When Dino Melaye curse INEC, na still Obidient. cheesy When Daniel Barwa and Atiku's aides across the South and Northern region blast people online, na still Obidient cheesy

Atiku even got higher votes according to INEC, yet, everyone on Elumelu's comment na Obidient. You people will be alright. The fraud you all committed at the polls is the reason for the restlessness. How is it that Obidients are everywhere, dominating even the so called winner? They declared a winner and the country suddenly turned to a graveyard. cheesy Isn't that enough proof that you guys are FRAUDULENT?

People mention Obi because zombidients wouldn't stop crying.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by richie240: 1:38am On Mar 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:
The tweet below summarises everything. grin
Chai lwkm..... cheesy
Twitter and savagery na like 5 and 6. grin
That 'digging up where Jesus ate with sinners' tear my belle nor be small! grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by olumide4christ: 1:39am On Mar 13, 2023
zicoraads:
I like Obi, but a majority of his social media supporters really do piss me off.

You're attacking Elumelu who has done more for the youths than any other person in Africa.

You must be dense.

You're right!

Elumelu has done more for the youths than even Obi their master!

Come to think of it...what has Obi really done for the youths?? Categorically Nothing!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by awoluyi(m): 3:36am On Mar 13, 2023
Is this man's name on AMCON's list of debtors? Someone should please check for me. If yes, when is he going to pay back?
As from 1st of June 2023,the new president should ensure that all the so-called big Nigerians who are indebted to AMCON are forced to settle the debts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by essentialone(m): 3:55am On Mar 13, 2023
Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by biggie73(m): 4:38am On Mar 13, 2023
Chilling with the big boys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by Peacemaker5128: 4:45am On Mar 13, 2023
indigenous234:

Guess you advocate for Biafra too. If you don't want to be in the same country with Obidients, I dare you to call for a referendum today. Alas, you need Igbos to vet your hate and perennial angers on. Igbos are the ones keeping Nigeria intact. Can the Yorubas and Hausas love themselves?. The only thing the two ethnic bigoted lots have in common is the hate for Igbos. The day an Igbo man occupies Aso Rock, the laws of diminishing returns sets on the Yorubas. Peacemaker my foot
what will your senator be doing if I'm the one calling for your beerfraud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by BluntCrazeMan: 5:27am On Mar 13, 2023
searchng4love:

https://punchng.com/elumelu-unruffled-despite-social-media-attacks/
Tinubu is the one visiting people for them to congratulate him..
Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by BeanX(m): 5:53am On Mar 13, 2023
eyinjuege:
People need to stop with all this social media shenanigans.
It's tiring at this point.
Do they really expect multi billion dollars worth businesses to shun the Presidency?
Na ment?
I wonder, I wonder where this hatred is coming from, I don't support Tinubu presidency but hating him is what I will never do, besides this Tony is a business man and it's normal for him to meet with the president-elect just for his business sake, what do they expect? do they expect Tony elumelu to kick Tinubu out of his house? that dosen't make any Sense at all. you guys should stop acting like online terrorist, what's the difference between you guys and a terrorist? โ˜น๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

Come on, let's shun politics of hate and online terrorism and coexist peacefully.

1 Like

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by WhyteAboki: 6:52am On Mar 13, 2023
Greetings all concerned to making nigeria a better place for all!

I think at this point inspite of all everyone has right for their choice.
Am not fan of anyone but I think the visit u don't expect Elumelu to drive him out more so by law Inec pronounced him winner not until otherwise proven he remains. though we all new how the election went .
So mine is we shouldn't creat enemies for mere visit.

1 Like

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by Lionstep: 7:22am On Mar 13, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Sometimes i wish to stay away from all these kind of arguement, but We just have to tell ourselves the bitter Truth, you can only find igbo vs yoruba tribal war online, there are other tribes in lagos but it is only igbos that we say they want to be king, this & that in Lagos, we have hausas & SS people in Lagos but they go about there business peacefully why can't the Igbos face there business.

Check all thread related to East here, you won't see yorubas dictating who or how the igbos should run there land. if anybody will call yoruba slaves should it be people that can't go out on Monday. People need to learn to respect limits If Lagos is shit hole then igbos should go back to there paradise no be fight

I don't know if you remember how Ghana must go started and today alot of Nigeria tropes to Ghana for one reason or the other. If the so called igbo's should go back to their regions in no time you guys will be begging them to come back just like you're all begging the white people to come and invest in Nigeria today.
Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by reddingtonblack: 7:41am On Mar 13, 2023
Lionstep:

I don't know if you remember how Ghana must go started and today alot of Nigeria tropes to Ghana for one reason or the other. If the so called igbo's should go back to their regions in no time you guys will be begging them to come back just like you're all begging the white people to come and invest in Nigeria today.

I remember ghana must go, But what you miss out is Ghana is still looking up to Nigeria till date and by record i don't see Nigerians begging ghana to come back cheesy

As a matter of fact Nigeria is not dependant on ghana for anything and if you really check the Nigerians going to Ghana majority are IGBOS. the last time Nigerians had issue in ghana turns out to be with igbos.

All these epistles is not to preach hate or call for secession, BUt at some point Brothers have to tell themselves the bitter truth, yorubas tew have there shortcomings tho But IGBOS have to learn to respect boundaries.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by MSesan: 7:58am On Mar 13, 2023
แปŒmแป, this one carry wait oo!

LeoDeKing:
The tweet below summarises everything. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by Gentew(m): 7:58am On Mar 13, 2023
AccessME:

Point of correction: Tinubu will be the most hated President by IPOB, Unknown gunmen and Biafra sympathizers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elumelu Unruffled Despite Social Media Attacks by XAUBulls: 7:59am On Mar 13, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Distributes 2000 Bags Of Rice In Each LGA In Rivers State / Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Uneducated, Lazy & Not Ready To Work" (Video) / President Buhari Arrives New EFCC Office (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.